• Information Architect in charge of legacy UPS.com claims process updates and feature improvements.
• Evaluated and suggested changes to waterfall conversion to agile process alignment which was implemented to speed delivery of designs to development.
• Promoted to lead Information Architect on the digital onboarding agile team to update and design new features for UPS.com registration.
• Recommended new modern design tools to help the agile collaborative design process.
- Sr. Information Architect at UPS
- Sr. User Experience Designer at ADP Alpharetta
- Inventor & Designer at 20Buttons Inc.
- Sr. User Interaction Designer at Promethean
6 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Computer Programming
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
Ft. Worth, Texas
Current Role: Principal Information Architect
I work with nonprofits to create delightful online experiences. I am a structural designer and excel at designing site architectures including sitemaps, interactive wireframe prototypes and CMS content models. I am an experienced user researcher as well, having led teams through an end-to-end design process including:
1. Stakeholder interviews
2. Prescribing, conducting and analyzing user research
3. Sitemap and taxonomy creation
5. CMS content model development detailing each content type, category and associated authoring forms
I have thorough, working knowledge of HTML, CSS and a variety of software including Blackbaud's Luminate suite, TeamRaiser and WordPress. Previous Roles (formerly with Convio): Principal Information Architect, Lead Information Architect, Sr. Information Architect, Interactive Architect, Project Manager, Product Specialist/Web Developer Key Clients/Accomplishments:
• blogger on npEngage
• authored an article for UX Magazine, "Designing Nonprofit Experiences" scheduled for publication in May 2014
• co-authored "A Guide to the Mobile Web: Best Practices for Nonprofits"
• Interactive Media Award winning websites for US Fund for UNICEF (mobile website) and Project on Government Oversight
• responsive event website design for Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's Great Strides
- Sr. Principal Information Architect at Blackbaud, Inc.
14 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Advertising
After company reorganization, assumed new role as Information Architect. Spearheaded all architectural aspects which included global Information Technology Solutions for SAP financial accounting and real estate.
● Implemented Robotics Process Automation architecture innovation and project tracking to reduce the time and manual effort for repetitive tasks using Blue Prism. Also created Sharepoint website to house documentation and information for users.
● Created a technology architecture ‘City Plan’ to identify groundwork needed within the Deliver organization for process improvements to reach strategic business goals.
● Developed information requirements, roadmaps, data models, guidelines and process maps from the strategies within Ericsson’s Common IT Plan that powered management’s key initiatives which aligned with the company's business and IT strategies for both Finance and Real Estate.
● Refined and implemented architectural principles, models and guidelines across all European and United States countries ensuring consistency between business, information and technology.
● Shadowed/Volunteered for various Global IT Information Security requirement approval assignments.
● Partnered with internal stakeholders and external customers to define and design strategies and provide solutions to enhance their competitive position thru collaboration.
● Sought after by senior management to serve as an internal consultant for many IT areas and participated in architecture reviews, system redesigns and strategy development, problem solving ideas which resulted in significant increase in quality, shorter turn-around times, reduction in resource requirements and lower costs.
- Information Architect at Ericsson
- Director - Financial & Reporting Development Services at Telcordia Technologies Inc
- Senior Business System Analyst at Telcordia Technologies
- Business Systems Analyst at Science Applications International Corp
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Masters - Technology
- MBA - MBA-Technology, MS-Informatiion Systems
- BS - Accounting
Working alongside UX designers, product management, developers and content producers, I lead a team focused on information architecture efforts across the enterprise site and mobile applications. Responsibilities include: -Assess needs of user experience design team in developing effective UI, navigation, and search elements for information retrieval. -Develop taxonomy for structured data strategy incorporating navigation, filters, and text search. -Collaborate on user research and testing -Create site maps, flow diagrams, and wireframes for responsive website and mobile apps.
- Information Architect at Kaiser Permanente
- Director, Taxonomy & Search at StudyMode
- Senior Taxonomy & Search Consultant at EARLEY & ASSOCIATES
- Search & Taxonomy Manager at Savings.com
2 years at this Job
- BA - History
Taxonomy expert working with Eagle Harbor Solutions, in an effort to support the Department of State (DoS), Bureau of International Information Programs (IIP) to improve their digital platforms including State.gov and Mission Website Platform which comprises of 196 sites on a multi-site WordPress instance. Performed enterprise wide strategic systems planning, business information planning and analysis. Conducted interviews, content audit and analysis to assess existing content and identify new content types. Developed a mapping structure to convert the existing taxonomy from flat to hierarchical structure. Defined new taxonomy vocabularies and terms, and specified which vocabularies should be used to filter content. Worked directly with stakeholders to understand their long-term vision for their content, translate it into content type definitions and migration direction. Created taxonomy guidelines and governance document providing recommendations and instructions on how to develop, use and maintain the taxonomy. Developed an Information Architecture plan and roadmap to be implemented for Mission Website Platform.
- Taxonomist/Information Architect at Eagle Harbor Solutions for the Department of State
- Taxonomist/Enterprise Search Specialist at National Geographic Partners
- Taxonomist/Enterprise Search Specialist at The World Bank
- Consultant - RISE Indicator Project on Sustainable Energy at The World Bank
3 months at this Job
- Certification - Introduction to Business Analysis
- Associates - Project Management Fundamentals
- Master of Science in International Business - International Business
- Bachelor of Science in Library Science - CONTINUED EDUCATION
CIB Data Engineering & Information Architecture Group: Environment: Hadoop, Impala, Spark SQL, Oracle, Magic Draw, JMOF, Linux CIB Data Engineering: Corporate Investment Banking (CIB) business formed a Data Science group dedicated to build models and machine learning algorithms. Data Engineering team worked closely with data scientists in providing the data in the required format. I was responsible for Designing Hadoop cluster and Oracle cluster access set up for various user group, analyzed and loaded multiple data feeds like FACT Set. Denormalized database design methods were used for the all the data loads. CIB Information Architecture (IA) Group define modeling standards to be followed by all project in Investment banking business. IA group has built a modeling product called JMOF on Magic Draw platform. I've worked on multiple bug fixes and enhancements on JMOF product. Used JMOF automated validation process to verify few application data models.
- Data Engineer & Information Architect at JP Morgan Chase & Co
- Data Modeler, Application Developer at JP Morgan Chase & Co
- Data Analyst & ETL Design at JP Morgan Chase & Co
- Wholesale Credit Analytics Data Architect & Wholesale Intellistore at JP Morgan Chase & Co
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electronics Engineering
in Merck Medical Research Laboratory in improving data lineage of clinical trials data from external clinical data to SDTM through Review Models.
• Responsible for technical Data governance, enterprise wide Data modeling and Database design using Informatica Axon.
• Part of Clinical Data Repository team worked directly with business to develop requirements, data mapping and gap analysis.
• Working with regulation of medicinal products with EMA in relation with IDMP linking various databases in identifying various.
• Involved in developing metadata management framework which can be leverage at enterprise level to manage enterprise metadata of all the sources systems.
• Writing SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and establishing data wizards for various systems and clinical data loading processes.
- Information Architect at Merck
- SQL Developer at ReportingMD, Inc
- Marketing Data Analyst at Green Living AZ magazine
- Operations Analyst at Honda Automobile
5 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Industrial Engineering - Industrial Engineering
Lead information architecture and management within the Enterprise Architecture Division team for the agency
• Validated enterprise risk taxonomy and coordinated TSA and DHS lexicons to support risk-based decision making
• Served as Geospatial Information Officer, coordinating needs across the organization
• Provided guidelines for data and information migration to cloud environments
• Information architecture, usability, re-design and re-organize intranet site for enterprise use
- Senior information architect/taxonomist at Transportation Security Administration
- Knowledge manager consultant at AM2
1 year at this Job
- Master of Library Science - Library Science
- Bachelor of Fine Art - Fine Art
Responsible for identifying and driving data and information solutions across all of the business unit that create and sustain an efficient, effective, and high-performing organization. Also, to develop the master data structure and data quality standards required to support the business unit and its interface to partners.
- Information Architect/ Strategist - CNBU at Micron Technology
- Master Data Systems Engineer, Business Intelligence Engineer at Micron Technology
- Data Automation Engineer at Numonyx
- Software Validation Engineer at Intel Corporation
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - General Studies
- - General Studies
- - General Studies
As a customer advocate, I helped to create solutions that simplified the user experience and redefine experiences at AT&T. I created wireframes, functional specs and prototypes as well as recorded quantitative and qualitative data during UX testing to help the team understand the user experience and develop new strategies to create a better website.
- INFORMATION ARCHITECT at AT&T
- Senior User Experience Designer at PSE Outage Map
- Lead a multidisciplinary team to develop at AT&T
3 years at this Job
- - HCDI
- BFA in Industrial Design - Industrial Design