Operating System: Windows 7, MAC Safari and iOS
Roll: Information Architect
Role & Responsibilities:
• Design, develop and maintain reusable UI components using Reactjs/redux model which are integrated into more than 20 different applications.
• SPA - Single Page Application development using Angular JS
• RWD using FLEXBox features
• Web cross browser compatibility as per W3C standards
• Code reviews
• Writing and executing Unit Test Case for FED using Jest/Jasmin/Karma
• Performed UI/function related Bug fixing
- Information Architect at Mphasis Ltd
- Sr. Web Developer at Mphasis Ltd
- Wells Fargo Public Site/Online Sales and Marketing at Mphasis Ltd
- Sr. Web Developer at Mphasis Ltd
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Applications
After company reorganization, assumed new role as Information Architect. Spearheaded all architectural aspects which included global Information Technology Solutions for SAP financial accounting and real estate.
● Implemented Robotics Process Automation architecture innovation and project tracking to reduce the time and manual effort for repetitive tasks using Blue Prism. Also created Sharepoint website to house documentation and information for users.
● Created a technology architecture ‘City Plan’ to identify groundwork needed within the Deliver organization for process improvements to reach strategic business goals.
● Developed information requirements, roadmaps, data models, guidelines and process maps from the strategies within Ericsson’s Common IT Plan that powered management’s key initiatives which aligned with the company's business and IT strategies for both Finance and Real Estate.
● Refined and implemented architectural principles, models and guidelines across all European and United States countries ensuring consistency between business, information and technology.
● Shadowed/Volunteered for various Global IT Information Security requirement approval assignments.
● Partnered with internal stakeholders and external customers to define and design strategies and provide solutions to enhance their competitive position thru collaboration.
● Sought after by senior management to serve as an internal consultant for many IT areas and participated in architecture reviews, system redesigns and strategy development, problem solving ideas which resulted in significant increase in quality, shorter turn-around times, reduction in resource requirements and lower costs.
- Information Architect at Ericsson
- Director - Financial & Reporting Development Services at Telcordia Technologies Inc
- Senior Business System Analyst at Telcordia Technologies
- Business Systems Analyst at Science Applications International Corp
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Masters - Technology
- MBA - MBA-Technology, MS-Informatiion Systems
- BS - Accounting
Project/Customer Travelers Insurance US
Period APR,2016 to Till Date
The business objective is to define Data Architecture of all projects under BI operational Model in Travelers. We are doing Data Modelling, Data Analysis, Architecture design and creating Data Flow for all projects. We are doing the proof of concept for upcoming projects for Strategic Work Intake in Big Data environment and using AI/ML.
Role Information Architect
➢ Detailed profiling and analysis of different source systems in Oracle, DB2, MsSql Server, MainFrame.
➢ Create and Update Logical and Physical Data models for New Requirements and generate DDL for Relational Databases.
➢ Work with No-SQL MongoDB Database to create data model and generate json sample for Development Team.
➢ Create Data Flow and Data Architecture Diagram using Microsoft Visio.
➢ Perform Proof of Concept (POC) for future projects in different Technologies like python, Java, Access VBA and Big Data Technologies.
➢ Work with Business to understand AI/ML use cases and profile historical data for Feature Identification.
➢ Create, Train and Test Machine learning models for different use cases like Business Unit and Business Class Determination using python, sklearn and Keras libraries
➢ Use Apache spark in Big Data environment for reading RDF graph data and load into Hive Tables.
➢ Use Spark for Data Virtualization i.e. extract data from different Relational, No-SQL databases and file system to bring into one logical layer.
➢ Use pymongo to read and write data into MongoDB.
➢ Use Fuzzy Algorithm for Customer and Agent identification.
➢ Give walkthrough of the POC to all client stake holders. Technology used Erwin 9.6.5, python, pandas, flask, sklearn, Keras, Unix, Java, Hive, Zeppelin, Hue, Ambari, Spark, Scala, Sparql Jena, Access VBA, IMS Explorer, MongoDB, Oracle, MsSql Server and DB2
- Information Architect & Data Engineer at Serial Number
- Technical Architect at Serial Number
- Project Lead/Technical SME at Serial Number
- Offshore ETL Designer & Project Lead at Serial Number
2 years, 9 months at this Job
Newtown Square, PA * 09/2014 - present
SAP is at the center of today's technology revolution and a market leader in enterprise application software.
Sr. Information Architect
Produces Information Architecture deliverables for desktop and mobile such as:
• Wireframes - Desktop / Tablet / Mobile
• User Flow Diagrams
• User Stories
- Sr. Information Architect (User Experience) at SAP America (contract thru TEKSystems)
- User Experience Architect at Corporation Service Company (CSC)
- Sr. Information Architect (User Experience) at The Vanguard Group (contract thru CE Solutions)
- Sr. User Experience and Interaction Designer at ING DIRECT
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English
• Brought profitability through many redesigned work flows e.g. redesigning of online Device Change (IMEI/SIM) flow which resulted in 23% digital lift reducing call center burden and cost
• Performed user research and UX design at AT&T on their B2B portal ‘Premier’ for enterprise customers as well as B2C to enhance user experience/ information architecture of prominent user flows - Shopping, Billing, Account Mgmt. etc.
• Lead large UX initiatives independently such as ADTM, FirstNet and successfully delivered
• Key responsibilities were collaborating with product teams to identify research topics, performing user research, ideation, creation of site maps, user journeys, information architecture, wireframes, interactive prototypes, comps, redlines, data visualization in compliance with accessibility standards (508/WCAG)
• Designed studies, questionnaires, surveys that address both user behavior and attitudes; qualitative and quantitative
• Conducted contextual inquiries, think aloud usability studies, persona creation, cognitive and ethnographic studies
• Responsive design (RWD - Desktop/Tablet/Mobile) using corporate design library, established design patterns
• Recommended based on strong requirement gathering process, careful understanding of pain points of the end users, an extensive user research, usability & A/B testing, typography, layout, and color theory
• Designed faster, simpler and targeted processes to drive business needs focusing on steps reduction and easy task completion i.e. prioritized marketing opportunities to boost cross sales and up-sell opportunities
• Collaborated with content writers, developers, architects to understand and develop technical solutions in sync with technical challenges and corporate vision; worked with testers for a successful UAT; Demo to leadership, stakeholders
- Information Architect at AT&T
- Sr. UX Consultant at Medical Mutual of Ohio
- UX BA at T-Mobile
- UX Lead at Anthem Inc
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- Certificate - Computing
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce
- Diploma in Web Development and Design - Comuputer Science, Web/User Interface Design
Enterprise Application Integration - Information management - Data Governance - Data Analytics (Big
Data) - Data Lake - Data Platform
• Championed Information life cycle framework with emphasis on information/data management to help simplify the data integration and discoverability to help gain 30% savings.
• Influenced Information strategy and vision through partnership with business stakeholders and rationalization of information value chain
• Championed and delivered data platform/market place (data as a service) initiative to help promote self-service framework and provide a unified data repository of data spread across different cloud processing platforms, SaaS & In-house application- leading to considerable improved stakeholder confidence and satisfaction
• Championed and Instrumented the Information governance framework through deployment of best practices artifacts and processes, and procedures with strong focus on data ownership, data lineage, quality and governance to help reduce the total cost of ownership and regulatory requirements. This played an instrumental role towards making Kudelski group compliant with GDPR.
• Redesigned data archiving and back up solutions to cut costs down by 25%
• Instrumental in enhancing IT collaboration with business to improve and align IT processes with business processes, in turn helping improve productivity across IT and business.
• Instrumented enterprise integration architecture blueprint through implementation of canonical models, classification and unified data layer encompassing data spread across various applications, data warehouse and data lake
• Champion the governance model encompassing business architecture and information architecture
• Took instrumental role in guiding the data migration efforts from in-house applications to cloud and enforcing data security protocol
• Provide guidance on data lake implementation, data ingestion and processing. Instrumented data governance for data lake.
• Manage and provided overall direction, development of policies, strategies, design, and roadmap implementation for data governance, data integration, data warehouse, BI and Big Data (analytics) initiatives. Key Responsibilities:
• Instrument Enterprise Information fabric/framework
• Head responsibility for assessment and architecture of application data integration, data management across DW, application integration, and cloud integration.
• Lead the data governance initiative to address various business and compliance requirements
• Management of data management standards, policies and other non-functional requirements
• Mentor and guide team of business, architects, development, and production support personals.
- Enterprise Information Architect at Kudelski Group
- Principal Solutions Architect at Apollo Education Group
- Principal Lead /Application Service Delivery Manager (Big Data and Analytics) at Computer Science Corporation
- Project Lead at Patni Computer Systems
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
• Participate in project meetings and JAD sessions with management, technical staff and business users to discuss existing and new databases, inputs, processes and outputs.
• Generate, update and maintain data models representing the database structures for databases, data warehouses and multiple reporting systems within CSX.
• Support the design, development and testing of new tables which form part of databases, data warehouses and multiple reporting systems within the development, test (UAT) and production environments of enterprise systems.
• Review, approve and promote data definition language (DDL) changes to the structures for databases, data warehouses and multiple reporting systems within the organization.
• Collaborate with database administrators on the implementation of primary and foreign key constraints, placement of tables within table spaces, indexing strategy, and DDL scripts.
• Be an integral part the department's mission of working, collaborating and supporting the development and deployment efforts of software development teams across the organization.
• Research and create documentation describing the procedures for reviewing service requests, data model additions and revisions, and database DDL scripts across development, testing and production environments.
• Strive to maintain the department's goal of minimum 95% Service Level Agreement (SLA) completion time expectation for service requests submitted by development teams. I am currently at 98%+ SLA completion performance.
• Participate in Data Architecture team sessions to discuss needs, develop standards and examine technologies in support of the department's mission.
• Tool Set Used: Oracle 11g / 12c, ER / Studio Data Architect, TOAD for Oracle, TOAD Data Modeler, Clarity, SQL*PLUS, WinSCP v5.9, Request Center (RC), Clarity tracking system, Microsoft Office, Visio.
- Data / Information Architect at CSX Technology Group
- Sr. Database Architect / Development DBA at Florida Department of Education, Vocational Rehabilitation Division
- Sr. Business Intelligence Data Architect at Department of Transportation
- Sr. Database Architect / Development DBA at Bureau of Epidemiology, Florida Department of Health
6 months at this Job
- MS - Information Systems Management
- Advanced Certificate in Information Systems - Information Systems
- - Communications-Electronics Officer
- BS - Math and Computer Science
Functional Role: Integrated Digital Producer
Summary: Startup Digital Presence and training for company
• Digital Strategy
• Team Development and training
• Wordpress CMS development
- Information Architect at Grey Healthcare Group
- Executive Digital Producer at Rearden Health Partners
- Senior Integrated Producer at MJ Carlucci & Associates
- Information Architect at Catapult Marketing Group
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Industrial Arts and Design
• Using advanced database queries to extract patients' ICU lab results from PostgreSQL database, and then transform / format using Python to feed into machine learning program.
• Statistical measures and analysis
• Data validation, cleansing, normalization, ETL
• Download data using API call, store them in MongoDB, parse JSON data, and then load into PostgreSQL Technologies used: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Python, Linus, AWS, JSON, MongoDB
- Information Architect at Peach IntelliHealth
- Sr. Database Engineer at Onboard Informatics, LLC / ATTOM Data Solution, LLC
- Data Warehouse Specialist (Sr. Data Modeler at AIG
- Sr. Database Developer / DBA at Glencore Ltd
8 months at this Job
- PhD - Immunology
- B.S. - Biochemistry
• Designed the information architecture of websites for major banks
• Developed personas according to brand, business and user research and requirements
• Structured and drew insights from user research and created artifacts that illustrate how digital projects will look and work
• Led ideas from concept to completion by taking requirements and working with a team of project managers and engineers to design what is possible within the constraints of the project
• Accounts: Fidelity, Chase, Godiva, M&T Bank, Steiner Sports, Wells Fargo
- Senior Information Architect at LIQUIDHUB
- Senior UI Designer at FJORD, ACCENTURE INTERACTIVE
- Lead Product Designer - Lead UI/UX Designer at Zeno Media
- UI Designer at FJORD, Accenture Interactive
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- MFA - Design and Technology
- BFA - Advertising Design