PAST POSITION 1. Company Name: Malaysian Airport Holding Berhad Position Title: Information Officer Position Level: Officer Date Joined: 1st April 2013 Job Responsibility: 1. Assist customer's needings 2. Customer Service 3. Prepared special service for special needed people 4. Direct the customer's 2. Company Name: Guardian Pharmacy Position Title: Pharmacist Position Level: Junior Date Joined: 3rd November 2012 Job Responsibility: 1. Help to check the customer and suggest the correct medication 2. Advice the customer to follow the correct way of using medication according to their condition 3. Gave a short briefing about the medications which given for them. 4. Guided them according to their problems. 3. Company Name: Sky Enigma Travel Agency Position Title: Telemarketer Position Level: Senior Date Joined: 3rd July 2012 Job Responsibility: 1. Made the customers visit the office and collect the vouchers. 2. Attracted them by talk friendly to make them accept our company's vouchers. 3. Gave a short briefing about our company and the places where we are given for them. 4. Guided them about the activities. 3. Company Name: Taska Subang Perdana, Shah Alam Position Title: Teacher Position Level: Senior Date Joined: 3rd January 2012 Job Responsibility: 1. Made the student's actively participate in class and outdoor activities. 2. Attracted them by talk friendly to make them easily understand. 3. Gave a short briefing about topics and the homework's which we are given for them. 4. Guided them about the activities. POSTINGS AND CLINICAL PLACEMENT EXPERIENCES 1. Hospital Name: Island Hospital, Penang Duration: Posted for three months clinical placement Experiences: Learn how to rehabilitate sport athletes and special Children's.Handle all kind of cases. 2. Hospital Name: Spastic Centre, Petaling Jaya Duration: Posted for five weeks clinical placement Experiences: Learn how to rehabilitate CP and special Children's 3. Hospital Name: Hospital Serdang Duration: Posted for five weeks clinical placement Experiences: The ways to rehabilitate the neuro patient's and train the women's with women's health condition with clinical reasoning 4. Hospital Name: Hospital Ampang Duration: Posted for ten weeks clinical placement Experiences: The ways to rehabilitate the musculoskeletal condition patient's with clinical reasoning 5. Hospital Name: IMC, Subang Jaya Duration: Posted for two weeks observation Experiences: The ways to train the special children's 6. Hospital Name: Salam medical Centre, Shah Alam Duration: Posted for two weeks observation Experiences: Learn how to treat patient and handle the problem in hospital TOP SKILLS KNOWLEDGE Joint manipulation Soft Tissue Manipulation Bobath and MRP Electrotherapy modalities PNF Postnatal and prenatal classes Chest physiotherapy Neurology rehabilitation Pediatric rehabilitation Women's health conditions handling technique Musculoskeletal conditions handling technique McKenzie techniques Maidlands techniques Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation Cardio respiratory condition handling technique Lympeodema drainage technique Traction Suspension Exercises (strengthening, stretching) Movement Therapy Hydrotherapy Geriatrics Sports science COMPUTER SKILL KNOWLEDGE Portal Typing MS Offices Microsoft Windows Internet CURICULAR ACTIVITIES I am a school prefect in my primary and secondary school. Represented my school in dancing competition, poem telling competition, singing competition in 2007 over state level. In 2008, I was represented my class and school for badminton competitions and running competition. Then I have been taken part in debate competitions, representing my school in state level. I am a hiker and I also been take part in campaign. I have been taken part in aerobic competition in college level. I have been volunteer for blind futsal which held nationally which conducted by MSSD.
- INFORMATION OFFICER at MAHB
3 months at this Job
Manhattan, Kansas Created content for all social media platforms including Facebook and Twitter. Attended various local events and took photos for social media. Assisted updating the website and wrote police activity reports. Public Information Officer Intern Fall 2018
- Public Information Officer Intern at Riley County Police Department
- General Intern at Greater Manhattan Community Foundation
- Public Relations Intern at Manhattan Area Habitat for Humanity
- Staff Writer at Junction City Daily Union Newspaper
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Journalism and Mass Communications
- - Journalism and Mass Communications
level Executive with Customer centric experience in Global Application Technology Merger and Acquisition Integrations, Global Architecture Planning, International and Domestic Lean Six Sigma Project Management, Global Quality Partnership Management, and Global Software Services Sales Leadership
Chief Information Officer and Project Management Office Executive Vice President, The Cooperative Design Group (A working corporate Title). January 2013-Present. CEO direct report.
Organizational Leader Achievements:
• Creating a best of breed Customer extranet, satisfying core needs of Fortune 500 and small business Customers via cloud and client server environments
• Creating a cost effective telecom environment thru use of communication portals and interactive meeting tools that are integrated to meet the needs of both Customers and employees
• Creating a Technology risk management tolerance threshold to proactively meet regulatory guidelines and requirements
• Creating a strategic Technology architecture framework that plans for growth and acquisition
• Creating a Technology resource Team (outsourced and in-house) to support integrated order fulfillment, customer service, inventory management, human resources and risk/financial management applications
- Chief Information Officer at The Creative Cooperative (a working title)
- Vice President, US Process Improvement at TD Bank
- Vice President at US Technology Relationship Management, TD Bank
- Worldwide Director at Commerce One
6 years at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration-Public Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
Chief Information Officer (CIO) at Humanscale - Transforming technology from cost center to business enabler As the Chief Information Officer (CIO) of Humanscale, the premier designer, and manufacturer of ergonomic products that improve health and comfort at work, I lead the way in defining the IT strategy and upgrading the technology infrastructure to support the business. In my role as CIO, I see myself as the organization’s “Chief Change Agent,” responsible for identifying and deploying solutions that meet the strategic, long-term goals of the organization.
- Chief Information Officer (CIO) at Humanscale
- Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer (SVP/CIO) at Extensis Group
- Chief IT Strategist at Ulticom, Inc
- Chief Information Officer (CIO) at Marvel Entertainment, Inc
1 year at this Job
- Master of Science
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
- Cyber Security Certificate
- - Executive Management Program
• 2012 to 2018 (A $100 million nonprofit, faith-based organization with 500 staff, 9 individual campuses, providing educational institutions, radio/TV production, houses of worship, pastoral training centers, and international outreach programs) Chief Information Officer - Scope of duties consist of leading infrastructure, network, security, application, management, and budgeting objectives. Additionally, served in partnership with senior-level leaders to align, deliver, and achieve business mission and wide-spread organizational objectives. Designed within a 3 month period a highly available low-latency multicast network to live stream church services across 8 campuses in the greater Chicago area to 15,000+ individuals every weekend to ensure uninterrupted services that were delivered 2+ years with no downtime.
- Chief Information Officer at Harvest Bible Chapel
- HP, Aruba, Cisco, Watchguard at Multi-Protocol Data and Storage Networks
- Sr. System Architect, Network and Information Security at Marketing Innovators International, Inc
- at Marketing Innovators International, Inc
6 years at this Job
Serving as a direct report to the Associate Provost/Chief Information Officer with the responsibility and authority to lead and manage all day-to-day operations across division, including budget/purchasing decisions, staffing and
resource allocations, and priority setting. Additionally, holds key role in leadership and strategic direction for institutional technology initiatives, risk mitigation, and portfolio/project management. UD Information Technology
(UDit) comprises over 90 full time professionals with an annual budget of just over $15 million. UDit's focus has been in four major areas: Academic Innovation, Information Security, Institutional Productivity and Operational Efficiencies.
Partners with President's Cabinet members to incorporate their IT needs into overall strategic plan for IT.
Key accomplishments include:
• Project Manager for campus wide eProcurement system implementation
• Consolidation of authentication methods across campus systems, enhancing user experience and increasing security profile
• Implementation of Cognos for campus wide reporting and business intelligence capability
• Redesign of campus web presence and Implementation of content management system
• Analysis and reorganization of division - both from a human resources and fiscal standpoint
• Campus wide conversion from Lotus Notes to Google Apps
• Design, build and relocation of campus data center (served as in-house project manager)
• Implementation of dual factor authentication across key information systems
• Coordinated transition from Banner 8 to Banner 9
• Established trusted, transparent relationship with campus leadership and unit IT directors
- Associate Chief Information Officer at University of Dayton
- Assistant CIO, Financial and Administrative Operations at University of Dayton
- Director, Systems Integration at University of Dayton
- Academic Technology Services Specialist at University of Dayton
10 years at this Job
- Master's - MBA
- Bachelor of Arts
St. Louis, Missouri 2014 - Manufacturer and distributor of sewing machines, vacuum cleaners, ceiling fans, and commercial floor care equipment.
Chief Information Officer
Responsible for the strategic planning and tactical execution of all facets of the IT Organization. Functions include hardware infrastructure planning and support, desktop support, network support, ERP development, testing and support, database upgrades and support, and telecommunications with a staff of 25 employees and contractors. Total budget at $5.2 M.
• Lead company through an extensive ERP/MRP installation (Epicor ERP 10.1)
• Established an internal Web Development Team to support and refresh 50+ web sites
• Lead the retooling effort of the entire organization from a Unidata to a .Net architecture
• Architected and implemented an enterprise-wide Business Intelligence solution consisting of Microsoft Power BI.
- Chief Information Officer at Tacony Corporation
- at Pretium Packaging
- Vice President - Information Technologies at Pretium Packaging
- Senior Director at Service Bureau Operations of IP and Emerging Services
5 years at this Job
- Master of Information Management - Telecommunications and Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science - Application Development
Serves as Associate Chief Information Officer for shared services and academic innovation within the Office of the CIO which leads the University of Arkansas campus IT organization. Develops and provides support and services for teaching and learning, classroom technology and innovation, research, business systems and applications, service desks and labs, communication and marketing, and professional development, outreach and training for a campus community of approximately 28,000 students. Responsibilities also include the ideation, creation and oversight of campus cooperatives, uniting campus resources, regardless of reporting structure, to best serve campus needs collaboratively and persistently.
• Recognized need for relocation of IT Help Desk from remote ADSB location to a more central on-campus location. Via metrics, identified a currently under-utilized space in the center of campus, worked process conception/design/build/implementation and introduced the first, full-service technology help desk to campus on-time and on-budget.
• Developed first Academic Technology unit within IT Services focused on developing and supporting our faculty, refining teaching and learning opportunities and persisting in a continuous improvement conversation driving to support student success via a more white-glove, superior service oriented academic experience.
• Worked with faculty committees, campus technology directors, classroom technologists and registrar's office to develop a deliberate and prioritized strategy to address the inconsistent classroom experience. Established a general technology list for classrooms, reduced 200 classroom types in R25/25Live to 4, updated the IDIQ to ensure best-price, best-company for classroom outfitting, and won support for an innovative classroom plan for 2018/19.
• Developed plan for and implementation of best-practice, production solutions for collaborative shared technology services for the campus that support both IT and University strategic goals; developed success measurements for these solutions. Identified and engaged current campus resources to lead the continuous development of these collaborative services in a pilot effort, ensuring improvements match the speed of our campus needs. Gained Dean approval for reallocation of resources and moved pilot to production.
• Rebranded and reintroduced information technology service and support to the campus community, setting the stage for facilitating more collaborative and targeted alignment with University strategic priorities.
• Continues to lead initiative to establish the Office of the CIO as a resource and facilitator of improvement for campus researchers, teaching and learning, customer service, outreach, transparency, accountability, and defining strategy based on campus need and University goals. Hosted two monthly full-summer researcher series identifying gaps in service, needs for top-notch research support and development and building the bridge between our research community and campus technology.
• Current co-chair of the Computing Activities Council (CAC) and member of two CAC committees: Research, Teaching and Learning
- Associate Chief Information Officer at IT Services, University of Arkansas
- Chief Information Officer at Information Technology Services (ITS), Fairfield University
- Associate Vice President/Chief Information Officer at Information Technology (IT)
- Manager at Web Systems and Marketing, Thomson-Reuters/Fast-Tax
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- M.S., Computer - information Systems
- B.A. - Communication
Richardson, TX) 04/2012-10/2018
A 1.5 Billion Credit Union with 13 branches, 38 ATM's and over 260 employees.
Chief Information Officer
Part of the team recruited to turnaround Texans Credit Union and restore it to its members after being taken into Conservatorship in 2011. "Working in collaboration with NCUA and Texas Credit Union
Department, Texans new management team saved their credit union from certain failure." (NCUA 06/17/16). Played a vital role in achieving Net Income record highs 2012-16 and Net Worth growth in top 1%, exceeding a 1.50% ROA, while maintaining Net Operating expenses well below it's piers.
Provided the overall strategic and tactical direction for Texans Credit Union's Information Technology;
Systems, Network, Information Security, Business Continuity, Service Desk, Operations, Business Analysts, and Enterprise Project Management functions. Oversight and analysis of new technologies in efforts leading to new and improved systems, products, software, operations and efficiencies. Executive management team-member developing and implementing long-range strategic credit union objectives.
Lead and mentor a team of professionals who are accountable for the delivery of information technology services and support.
• Realigned and revitalized a technology staff of over 20 team members after the credit union was taken into conservatorship.
• Created the highest ranked service delivery team in the credit union focused on the member, product development, efficiencies and the end user experience.
• Led the credit unions Request for Proposal and Due Diligence process to review existing and new systems to align with the long term strategic plans of the credit union.
• Established the Project Management office to lead the credit union through multi-year projects designed to increase income, efficiencies, and member service across all delivery channels.
• Initiated formal Change Control process and external 3rd party IT Audit functions; managed Network Security Assessment, IT General Controls, ACET, and Security Risk Assessments.
• Responsible for IT NCUA examinations resulting in year over year results with zero significant findings. Established and Chaired the IT Steering Committee.
• Managed key strategic vendor relationships, negotiating large discounts to contracts and constantly re- evaluating existing relationships to optimize service and ROI.
• Forged strong partnerships with each business unit within the organization facilitating the collaboration needed to support the strategic plan, meeting both regulatory needs and long-range plans for growth.
• Oversaw the updating of key strategic infrastructure needed to assure security, stability and redundancy.
• Key contributor in the development and implementation of the credit unions strategic plan and led Team Day development and planning
- Chief Information Officer at Texans Credit Union
- Director at Finastra, D&H
- Partner at Community Banking Solutions, LLC
- Vice President/Information Technology and Operations at BB&T
6 years, 6 months at this Job
El Paso Housing Authority - Providing safe affordable housing for special needs, families, and elderly regulated by HUD. As Chief Information Officer, I administer the entire ERP Implementation for Affordable Housing (RAD) and financial upgrades, software development and data center operations alongside HIPPA & Regulatory Compliance, Cyber-Security, DR Plans, strategic direction and Portfolio Management (PMO). Created cost-benefit analysis, detailed data requirements and business intelligence. I also efficiently integrate community centers; thirteen learning centers, supervise 22 direct reports and chair the governance council. I participate in vendor contract negotiations for all new technology and software purchases. * $5 million in savings over project duration by integrating a property landlord portal to enhance customer satisfaction, eliminate rescheduling, align agency goals for efficiency and accuracy. * Competently developed proprietary software for a third-party private sector resident relocation and tracking process for temporary vacancy placement, integrating it into the geo-tracking system. This produced an estimated $4 million in cost reduction over project lifecycle. * Boosted customer satisfaction by 25% and reduced resolution time by tracking history and employing a corrective action request system to capture internal and external issues regarding property transformation, vendors, residents and contractors, as well as escalate concerns based on urgency. * Achieved savings of $3 million by crafting in-house RCS software to produce and track multi-phased resident care plan with unit assignments, show status and identify potential problems throughout the relocation process and provide real-time data and information on resident status. * $500,000+ annual saving by implementing / utilizing performance metrics and system documentation to meet software development deadlines and optimize organizational performance and technology. * Produced $250,000 in annual savings by overall application processing time compressed by leveraging and online automated document management system to lower costs of paper, storage, manpower and training.
- Chief Information Officer at Housing Authority of the City of El Paso
- Senior Project Manager - Healthcare Solutions Group (West Coast Operations) at Ricoh Americas Corporation
- International Program Director - Outsourcing Services at Affiliated Computer Services, A Xerox Company
- IT Practice Executive at JobPlex, Inc
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - (BS) - Computer Science / Industrial Management
- Associate of Science - (AS) - Engineering Technology (Data Processing)