Essential HIPAA information security administrator responsible for the development, implementation, and management of HPSJ's information security governance and risk programs.
• As the Privacy Officer (interim), provide delegation oversight, conduct privacy incident investigations, and revise HIPAA policies.
• Design and implement information risk management program including performing an enterprise-wide security risk analysis, reviewing and revising policies in compliance applicable state and federal laws, regulatory requirements and standards, socializing new processes with various teams such as executive management, business intelligence, application development and project management.
• Develop and maintain an information security program roadmap and 3-year strategic plan including identifying required resources and infrastructure to implement plan. and develop and coordinate efforts to address gaps in security controls.
• Perform security risk assessments on internal and external applications/solutions to determine adherence to security controls, HPSJ policy, standards and industry best practices and maintains ongoing safeguards and access controls projects and vendors.
- HIPAA Information Security Administrator at Health Plan of San Joaquin (HPSJ)
- Adjunct Professor in Computer Information Science at Cosumnes River College
- Senior Information Security Analyst at Conduent - California MMIS System (CA-MMIS)
- Information Security Analyst III at Sutter Health
11 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer Information Systems - Security
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
• Lead training and test of Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery/ Incident Response Plans
• Perform monthly vulnerability and penetration tests
• Perform monthly access reviews
• Maintain and improve security documentation, policies, and procedures in accordance with ISO 27001
• Lead annual ISO 27001 audits in Trumbull office
• Assist with employee security awareness training and testing
• Respond to all customer questionnaires/RFP's and other requests for security information Skills and Competencies
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Microsoft SharePoint Administration
• Linux Operating System
• Android Operating System
- Information Security Administrator at Questionmark Corporation
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Cyber Security and Information Assurance - Cyber Security and Information Assurance
- Associate's Degree in Network Technology - Networking Technology
• Administrator for all DSAMS policy documents for security compliancy.
• Administrator for DoD8500, NIST-800/53 V4 and STIG compliancy
• Administrator all DSAMS/SCIP/DSCA PWS new account creations and modifications.
• Administrator for Network folder/Group accesses.
• Review all DoD systems for security compliancy.
• Coordinate with program managers plans of actions and milestones.
• Develop DoD system security policies.
• Perform complete system audits (9) in DIACAP and RMF using the eMass application.
• Develop/Document POAM's for Non-compliant controls.
• Develop Policies for any new NON-compliant RMF controls.
• Implemented multiple RMF packages concluding in Authority to Operate.
• Applies and provides technical guidance, interpretation, and implementation oversight including applicable information security/information assurance policies and practices in delivery of customer services.
• Equivalent to 2210 (series) GS-12.
- Sr. INFORMATION SECURITY ADMINISTRATOR at Dept. of Defense (DSCA)
- INFORMATION SECURITY ADMINISTRATOR II at PA Dept. of Revenue
- INFORMATION SECURITY ADMINISTRATOR II at Delta Dental
- INFORMATION SECURITY ADMINISTRATOR II at PA Dept. of Revenue
3 years, 5 months at this Job
-Protection of over 400 information assets by utilizing Trend Micro Endpoint Protection and Trend Micro Deep Security -Protect information assets by leveraging Cisco next-generation firewalls (NGFW) -Security event triage utilizing SIEM and IPS technology -Prevent data spillage with DLP technologies to include Trend Micro DLP and Cisco Email Security -Maintain the Credit Union's fleet of mobile devices through the use VMware Airwatch Mobile Device Manager -Lead the Credit Union vulnerability management program by owning vulnerability assessment projects and remediating vulnerabilities in a timely and cost effect way -Conduct vulnerability scans through the use of Alert Logic and Qualys vulnerability scanners -Perform incident response duties, providing immediate ownership and technical expertise to the incident -Experienced with writing standards and procedures to meet compliance and organizational requirements including but not limited to: Network Monitoring standard, Endpoint Protection standard, Data Loss Prevention Standard -Perform network analysis to monitor for advanced threats by inspecting DNS, HTTPS, and SSH traffic, among others -Perform static analysis on malware samples captured by various sources -Actively perform threat hunting activities within the Credit Union network -Experience writing YARA and Snort rules to hunt or spot newly identified threats -Creation of threat intelligence reports based on the latest threats seen within the NGFW, IPS, NIDS, SIEM for executive staff -Advise C-Suite staff on security best practices and emerging threats by providing real-time threat intelligence via NGFW, SIEM and endpoint protection technology
- Information Security Administrator at Fort Knox Federal Credit Union
- Host Based Security System (HBSS) Administrator at TEKsystems
- Information Assurance Analyst at United States Army
- Information Technology Analyst at United States Army
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Cyber Security - Cyber Security
Summary: Hired to fix many problems detected in previous audits, entrusted with reviewing the entire Security Plan, improve compliance with Information Security guidelines, check and keep security for more than 100 email counts, 25 PCs and audit the corporate network r, also helped to build solutions for many common IT problems. The work done was qualified outstanding at all corporate levels.
• Reorganization of Information Security department
• Successfully passed all internal, externals and government Information Security related audits,
• Cost reduction trough automation, standardization, optimization and hardening of systems and process
• Reduced technical security vulnerabilities by about 90 percent Responsibilities and tasks:
• Planning, Deployment, Management and Operation of Kaspersky as corporate antivirus, and Medical Library
• Check-up and hardening of computers.
• Installation and administration of computational programs in the different departments of the hospital
• Preparing corporate security policies.
• Preparing International Congress of Respiratory diseases in Havanna
• Preparing national courses of Tuberculosis (TB) Disease New Treatments and TB New Drugs Implementations since 2008 to 2010
• Preparing Powerpoints, classes, posters for March 24 every year, the Tuberculosis Day in Havanna, since 1998 to sept. 2010
- Information Security Administrator at National Public Health Ministery, Neumonological Respiratory Disease Hospital
- Windows System Administrator at Informational Sciences
- Informational Sciences and librarian at Informational Sciences
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Information and Bibliotecology
Overview: Protect systems by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources. Recognize problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting and fixing vulnerabilities. Implement security improvements by assessing current situation and requirements.
• Keep users informed of updated and changes to systems and polices.
• Upgrade systems by implementing and maintain security controls.
• Internal and External audits.
• Risk management
- Information Security Administrator at Zoot Enterprises
- Service Desk Tier 2 at Zoot Enterprises
- at Zoot Enterprises, Service Desk Tier 1
- Vice President and Coach at Southern Nevada Youth Bowling
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Information Security
- Bachelor of Science - Information Systems Management
- High School Diploma
• Collaborate effectively with department supervisors to ensure timely completion of materials
• Conduct access reviews for employment accounts
• Compile pertinent data in regards to security of employees
• Communicate efficiently to increase speed and accuracy of information to multiple stakeholders
• Designed, create, and update companies internal SharePoint websites for employee knowledge and reference
- Information Security Administrator at Allied Universal at State Street Corporate
- Intern at Nashua Office of Emergency Management
- IT Administrator (Seasonal) at Latham Centers
- Intern Community Relations and LAPD Information Technology Bureau at Los Angeles Police Department
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Diploma - Information Technology
- Bachelors of Science
• Global maintenance and implementation of business continuity and disaster recovery strategies and solutions.
• Conducted risk assessments, business impact analyses, and solution testing.
• Provided global awareness of corporate procedures, policies, and information security initiatives.
• Managed SharePoint site for global distribution of resources.
- Information Security Administrator (Sr. Assoc. & Officer) at State Street Corporation
- Corporate Action Specialist (Future Focus Program- Assoc at State Street Corporation
- Corporate Action Trainer (Project Ocean- Assoc at State Street Corporation
- Securities Finance Intern at State Street Corporation
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Information security administrator at ZENTECH MANUFACTURING INC
- Intern at NASA GSFC
- Consultant Agent at Geek Squad
- Intern at NASA GSFC
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's in Cyber Security - Cyber Security
- Associates of Applied Science in Computer Information Systems - Computer Information Systems
- Bachelor's in Business Marketing - Business Marketing
Installed and Administered Web Filter
• Ran monthly vulnerability scans and tracking results
• Created and updated user accounts - network and application
• Granted access to network files and folders Programs Used iPrism - Web Filter Virtual Machine Qualys - Vulnerability Scans PeopleSoft CRM HR Financials Config Manager Deltek - Time and Expense Active Directory Microsoft Office Suite Opera iTrak Windows XP - 8 Bravo Delphi SQL Databases VNC Viewer WebEx PowerShell DNS DHCP VPN
- Information Security Administrator at Cherokee Nation Businesses
- Service Agent I at Cherokee Nation Businesses
- E-Games Technician I at Cherokee Nation Entertainment
- EVS Cleaning Specialist at Cherokee Nation Enterprises
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Security Systems