Subject matter expert on Information Security, Systems Administration, eDiscovery, Identity Access Management.
▫ Information Security Administrator for the school district.
▫ Serve as project and systems integration lead for major complex projects.
▫ Provide expert oversight to the planning, organization, and execution of technology programs and functions for the school district.
▫ Optimize staff productivity through comprehensive training, documentation, and professional development.
▫ Function as technical resource and subject matter expert on technology, for all department levels.
▫ Manage and administer district Palo Alto Networks firewall, iBoss web content filter, identity access management platform, Office 365 suite, Google Suite, and Active Directory.
▫ Proficiently manage approximately 10,000 Microsoft Windows servers, workstations, network devices, LAN and WAN, and security for approximately 32,000 user accounts.
▫ Manage, deploy, configure, and maintain servers in a virtualized and traditional environment.
▫ Responsible for integration of single-sign on technology between school district's internal network and external systems using Active Directory Federation Services, LDAP, and Enterprise level Identity Access Management.
▫ Administer daily technical operations to ensure proper management of access control, disaster recovery, business continuity, incident response, and risk management needs.
▫ Build and foster trusted partnerships with vendors, which play a vital role in supporting the school district.
▫ Establish and maintain a productive, secure, and positive user experience through:
- Recommending and administering security and support policies;
- Support, troubleshooting, and maintenance of security for enterprise and large scale applications;
- Training and guidance to staff and users;
- Maintenance and support of IUSD's directory services infrastructure, including hardware configuration and upgrades, group architecture, account maintenance, and authentication for user and network access;
- Configure systems for high availability, including strategies for back-up and recovery, failover, load-balancing, and full redundancy.
• Spearheaded and implemented District Wide Password policy
• Spearheaded creation and provide leadership of the school district's Cyber Security Team.
• Successfully integrated Single Sign-On between the school district's internal network and external help desk system.
• Implemented and manage district-wide Identity Access Manage system.
• Implemented and manage district-wide web filter, IDS, and IPS system.
• Implemented off-site uptime status monitor and established reliable downtime alerts for critical systems.
- Sr. System Administrator / Information Security Administrator at Irvine Unified School District
- IT Director System Administrator at People's Care, Inc
- Technical Support Analyst at Sentric, Inc
- Implementation Specialist at Automatic Data Processing
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems - Computer Information Systems
Manages the day to day operations and tactical aspects of the company's information security platform. Patch management, endpoint security, mobile device management, log analysis, incident response, AV server management, firewalls, IDS, NVR, etc.
- INFORMATION SECURITY ADMINISTRATOR at ARC EXCESS & SURPLUS, LLC
- HELP DESK ANALYST/SYS ADMIN at ARC EXCESS & SURPLUS, LLC
3 years at this Job
Monitor and configure security systems, including but not limited to IPS, VPN, SIEM
- Information Security Administrator at Beijing Technology University
- IT Intern at International Bank of Chicago
- Coordinated and assistant at Beijing Technology University
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Database System Management
● Receive, evaluate and authorize user access to data from internal and/or external customers. Ensure all business Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are met and satisfied.
● Authorize user access for new and existing employees; ensuring all required approvals have been received before granting requested access. Notify leadership when requests do not meet existing process or policy guidelines.
● Create user ID’s, modify/create user rights, change passwords and modify security elements with each system in timely, accurate, efficient, customer focused manner.
● Monitor and adhere to security procedures and policies.
● Track properly validated security requests in security tracking database for audit protection.
● Regularly review and reconcile security database transactions for accuracy.
● Problem solving/troubleshooting skills (conceptual, technical, IT) - Breaks down problems and identifies all of their facets, including hidden or tricky aspects, to find root-cause of problems.
● Generates a range of solutions and courses of action with benefits, costs, and risks associated with each.
● Probes appropriate sources for answers, and thinks ‘outside the box’ to find options.
● Tests proposed solutions against the reality of likely effects before going forward.
● Other duties as assigned.
- Information Security Administrator/Analyst at Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- IT Analyst Access Management at Farm Bureau Financial Services
- Computer Teacher at Pint-Size Technology
- IT Security Analyst at ING/Voya
10 months at this Job
- High school diploma
- - General Studies
- - Early Childhood Education
• Creation of all Active Directory accounts for employees both corporate and remote
• Provisioning and de-provisioning of accounts to sensitive applications
• Monitor for suspicious network traffic and account activity
• Created phishing and security awareness training campaigns
• Gather information and evidence for various compliance and audit events
• Ensure SOX and PCI guidelines are followed on a business as usual basis
- Information Security Administrator at General Nutrition Centers
- Security representative for various IT projects at Carnegie Mellon University
- Associate Professional Systems Administrator at Computer Sciences Corporation
- IT Staff Intern at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Information Sciences
• Provided account access assistance to bank employees and customers via email and phone.
• Reviewed and managed user accounts, permissions and access rights.
• Used Exchange Server and Active Directory to provide and manage user permissions.
• Created reports for internal and external audits.
• Administrated and created documentation for bank applications based on security standards.
- Information Security Administrator at Santander Bank
- Data Security Technician at EVERTEC Inc
- Service Desk Technician at EVERTEC Inc
- Help Desk Technician at Bella International - Bella Group
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration in Management Information Systems - Management Information Systems
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology - Sociology
- High School Diploma - Special Program for Mathematics and Science
• Set and configured Check Point firewall rules for various departments
• Blacklisted and whitelisted websites on BlueCoat proxies
• Authorized Entrust SSL certificates for all city employees
• Ran vulnerability scans and edited all server IPs on Nexpose
• Investigated and properly took action on phishing emails
- Information Security Administrator at City of Philadelphia
- Systems Support Analyst at Wells Fargo
- Information Risk Analyst at IT Risk & Governance
- Network Security Analyst at Comcast
7 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Criminal Justice
I am responsible for the IT Security Policies and Procedures for SEHealth. This includes Disaster Recovery as well as HIPAA Security Rule. I'm also Infrastructure Lead. This means I'm involved in Cisco switching, Cisco Wireless, Cisco ASA firewalls, VPN connections, Cisco Iron Port Web security and Email security appliances, and F5 Load Balancers. I'm responsible for Group Policy, Windows Server Administration, Exchange 2010, and VMWare. I also work with Identity Management with Active Directory, Imprivata, and AzureAD.
- Information Security Administrator / Infrastructure Lead at Cisco Wireless
- Director of Technology at Sikeston Public Schools
- at Americare Systems Inc
- at Sikeston Public Schools
5 months at this Job
- Master of Science degree - Information Science and Technology
- Bachelor of Science degree - Applied Computer Science
- Associates of Arts degree - Business Administration
Lead training and testing of incident response and business continuity plans. Took lead in ISO 27001 audit
- Information Security Administrator at Questionmark Corporation
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Cyber Security and Information Assurance Western Governor - Cyber Security and Information Assurance Western Governor
- Associates of Applied Science - Network Technology
Responsible for timely and effective support for Hyperion related inquiries from Hosting, Managed Services, and Support Clients. Manage the maintenance of client Hyperion financial systems. This includes assisting end-users, troubleshooting application issues, maintaining data integrity, maintaining metadata, and updating application objects such as web forms, data grids, business rules, and reports. Work with help desk ticketing systems (Service NOW) and follow through to resolution of client issues. Update firewall in Google Cloud and Juniper Switches. Administer Active Directory in Windows Server 2012. Provide backup. Assist clients with logging issued with Oracle Support. Monitor security for clients through Suricata IDS/IPS and perform monthly vulnerability scans using Greenbone Security Assistant through Kali OS.
- Oracle Hyperion Support Technician/Information Security Administrator at Inlumi
- IT Consultant at Thumbtack
- End User Support Technician at Veritude/Fidelity
- Field Support Engineer at Data Center Tech
11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Technology - Computer Information Systems