1. Information specialist for the 21st Century Fox and Walt Disney Merger. 2. handled inbound/outbound call for proxy voting on stock proposals. 3. Also participanted in QA peer training.
- Information Specialist at Addeco
- Telephone Interviewer at ReconMR
- Packer at Sanderson Farms, Inc.
- Customer Service Associate at AllTran
2 months at this Job
- Some college
American Airlines / CARS (Cargo Accounts Receivable System) Oct 2008-Present
Role: Information Specialist
• Client support including collecting requirements and presenting various solutions to meet cost and/or functional priorities.
• Analysis, design and review of work products based on off-shore/on-shore team-based solutions.
• Mentoring team members on system functionality and technical areas where needed to meet system and client support.
• Serving as the focal point of contact for PCI and SOX audit efforts.
• Designated owner of 28 CARS related sub-systems including on-call support and technical areas including PL/I, COBOL, JCL, IMS DB/DC.
• Technical support for the eventual replacement of the CARS and related sub-systems.
- Information Specialist at HP Enterprises / DXC Technology
- Information Specialist at EDS / HP / HP Enterprises
- Information Specialist at The Sabre Group / EDS
- Contract Product Tester at Texas Instruments
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems - Computer Information Systems
Ciox Health ( MD Anderson Cancer Center) * Customer Service, Release of Information Specialist, scanning, Epic
- Release of Information Specialist at MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Medical Coder at Michael E. Debakey VA Medical Center
- Put together deposits, Cashier at Dollar General
- Medical Records Examiner at DePelchin Children's Center
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Eligible to take the RHIT test
- Associate in Arts
Hired as Record Secretary in 2013 & promoted to Information Specialist in 2014 * Records Management & Processing of Record Requests per State Statute * Processing of Resident Requests for Maintenance, Permits, Pavilion Rentals * Assemble and distribute Board of Supervisors Board Agenda Packets monthly and conducts meeting room set up and disassembly, documents and follows up on work in progress to ensure timely action/reply. * Assist Finance Department by providing information needed to create invoices * Serve as Facilitator for all Board meetings * Cover front desk duties as a backup and during overflow times * Website Updates & Maintenance * New Hire Training (Admin Staff) * Schedule Meetings for District Manager * Help with IT related issues and requests * Composes and types correspondence, files correspondence and other records * Assist the District Manager with setting up meetings and keeping his Calendar * Ensure effective communication flows to all necessary staff * Assists in disaster recovery plans, ensuring effective backup procedures are in place and followed * Independently plan, organize, and execute assignments with minimal supervision * Organize and coordinate multiple, time sensitive assignments * Review Culvert, Driveway, and Gate Permits issued by the District to ensure permit description, location and inspections are correct * Provide office support ensuring the building is maintained in a clean, organized order * Ensure maintenance assessments distributed and organize work flow, checks to make sure all paperwork is completed and logged correctly into applicable database * Opens, sorts and distribute mail daily * Works with Human Resources to maintain personnel contact list of all staff * Receives maintenance and inspection requests from the general public, contractors and field inspectors * Handles multi-line telephone system / Call screening * Order supplies for office when necessary
- Information Specialist at State Statute
- Receptionist/Vet Tech Assistant/Vet Tech at Animal Clinic at Wellington Reserve
- Loss Prevention Officer at The Ritz-Carlton
- Captain (managed Devonshire Assisted Living Facility site) at Elite Protection Services
4 years at this Job
- Certification - Criminal Justice
- Certification - Alcohol Risks Effectively
- - Management
Edited documents to reflect current university policies and created documents for the advisement center.
• Assisted students in finding information for their future, scheduled for advisors, and gained valuable customer service skills.
• Chosen for the interview committee for hiring a new supervisor and information specialist.
- Information Specialist at BYU University Advisement Center and Academic Support Office
- IntegriCell Market Research Intern at MDM
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Public Relations
Release of Information Specialist. Tasked with releasing PHI to facilities such at attorneys, hospitals, and insurance companies. Focusing on patient accounts, attorneys, disabilities, and insurance. Insuring the appropriate information is release. As well as releasing records for continuation of care purposes to medical facilities. While working under little to no supervision.
- Release of Information Specialist at FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital
- Nurse Para Professional at Papillion La Vista School District
- Cancer Care Coordinator at University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Nurse Assistant at University of Nebra
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Medical Assistant
- - Nursing Assistant
- High School - Diploma
I am currently employed with star-med, llc as a release of information specialist. I do data entry using internet systems founded by our CEO. I use EPIC, Citrix, Trinity Health, as well as Cerner systems regularly to retrieve and analyse health information as well as patient records.
- Release of Information Specialist at STAR MED
- TJ Maxx Sales Associate at TJ Maxx (TJX Companies)
- Customer Service at Giant Food
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Medical billing and coding
- High school or equivalent
Community Information Specialist K. HOVNANIAN HOMES December 2017 to Present Skilled in CRM Administration, Lead Management, Market Research Analytics and Sales Prospecting Methodologies Help prospects determine the best community and floor plan for their needs Assist with new community launches by building interest lists for "Coming Soon" communities Provide consistent follow-up to online prospects to facilitate appointments with Sales Managers Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Realtor/State of Virginia
- Community Information Specialist at K.Hovnanian Homes
- REALTOR at Century 21 Redwood
- E COMMERCE DIRECTOR/Full Time at HOUSE OF BRIDES CORPORATE
- Loan Processor at Wells Fargo
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Some college
Positions Held: HR Information Specialist
● Ensure confidentiality, accuracy, maintenance and storage of complete employee data/files. Provides or creates reports and analyzes data that supports Human Resources leadership in effective decision making. Review change reports. Data entry and reporting done through ADP Payforce and ADP reporting respectively.
● Track and report licensures, certifications and education.
● Vetting documentation, reviewing resumes, licenses, & clearances, run criminal background checks and running exclusion checks in the process for approving applicants for hire.
● Ensures operational compliance with applicable Federal and State laws and regulations. Coordinates the release of all personnel information, i.e. subpoenas, employment verification, state board, lawyer requests, workers comp, etc.
- Human Resources Information Specialist at Pathways
- Associate Human Resources, Spec HR Administration at American Diabetes Association
- Stockroom Laborer at AAFES
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree - Fine Arts
Food pantry and information & referral specialist for those in need of community resources for help
- Information Specialist at Handson central ohio
- Processing Clerk at Brink's Incorporated
- Lane Bryant at
- Collections Specialist at Chase Bank
at this Job
- None - Nursing
- Current student - Paralegal studies ABA approved program
- High school or equivalent