formerly Great Bend Regional Hospital Great Bend, Kansas Registered Nurse - Information Systems Analyst * Primary builder for the electronic health record, including assessments for all departments within the facility as well as one of the clinics. Also, primary builder for all computerized physician order entry (CPOE). Built from the initial stages to the now ongoing improvements and changes due to upgrades within our electronic system. * Chart reviews and audits internally within our facility. This is done to monitor the workflow and the requirements of all departments, including physicians, to meet government, facility, and certification standards. * Creating an entire facility forms repository. All forms revisions, enhancements and creations. * Computer system education of the staff and students of our facility. New hire computer training as well as teaching seasoned staff personnel how to correctly chart different aspects that have been found to be done incorrectly so that all requirements are being properly met. * Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) nurse as needed. This was my original position at the facility and I still work the unit occasionally when needed. Primarily responsible for airway management and pain management of the immediate post-surgical patients.
- Registered Nurse - Information Systems Analyst at University of Kansas Health System
- Cardiac Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurse at Hays Med
- Program Coordinator at Barton County Community College
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Science degree - Nursing
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Information Systems - Computer Information Systems
- Associate of Science degree - General Studies
- High School Diploma
Subject Matter Expert for Cerner Physician Documentation applications.
• Managed and vetted change requests through the change management process, as well as provided appropriate change education to facilities.
• Worked and collaborated with other AdventHealth teams, including acting as the team lead for code upgrades.
• Provided on-site, elbow-to-elbow go-live support to physicians.
• Coordinated meetings with facilities to design and build specialty-specific physician Dynamic Documentation templates and patient data views. Carenet Clinical Information Systems Analyst Team member and occasional lead on multiple projects involving enhanced functionality to the Cerner platform. Former change management process manager. Provided application build, configuration, education and go-live support.
• Led a change management committee focused on process improvement through education, workflow refinement and increased usability.
• Successfully implemented and trained different applications across numerous facilities, including Clairvia, Physician Playbooks/Dynamic Documentation, MyStation, and RoomLink.
- Senior Clinical Information Systems Analyst at ADVENTHEALTH
- Account Manager at UCF COLLEGE OF MEDICINE REGIONAL EXTENSION CENTER
- Physician Systems Analyst at ADVENTHEALTH
- EHR Training and Support Coordinator at FLORIDA COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTERS, INC
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Health Care Informatics - Health Care Informatics
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences - Biomedical Sciences
• Use of GPS equipment for field verification and data collection
• Manage and prioritize requests from multiple departments and the public
• Read and map legal descriptions, analyze data
• Build/maintain geographic information systems databases
• Write and maintain scripts/programs to optimize office processes - Build/Maintain GIS web sites
- Geographic Information Systems Analyst at County of Kendall
- Geographic Information Systems Intern at Village of Plainfield
- Geographic Information Systems Intern at Village of Oswego
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Meteorology
Associate Information System Analyst
• Managing the vendors for the different sites.
• Report trouble ticket to the vendors.
• Order all voice services as needed.
• Implemented and managed the Virtual Call Center install.
• Implementing Voice over IP with AT&T and Verizon all over the State.
• Provide Telecom Questionnaire for all the requirements per location.
• Participate in weekly meeting with the vendors to track all projects.
- Associate Information Systems Analyst at State of California
- Telecommunications Provisioner at Google
- Telecommunications Analyst at Copart Inc
- Cashier-Part Time at Lowe's Home Improvement
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Medical Billing and Coding - Medical
• Collaborate with system owners and operators to respond to SCA POA&Ms to identify, implement, and document mitigating controls
• Train system users and promote security awareness to ensure efficiency of system security of server and network
• Work with the security team to perform tests and detect systems vulnerabilities
• Design the A&A process to achieve system Authorization to Operate (ATO)
• Compile and submit the A&A packages for IA security control assessor (SCA) review and assessment
• Write and update the system policies and procedures
• Work closely with system developers to compile system documentation for annual Security Control Assessments (SCA) Attend security assessments kick-off meetings to discuss the Security Assessment Plans, review the System Security Plan, and generate the Security Control Assessment (SCA)
• Execute remediation actions on security controls based on recommendations of the security assessment reports as needed
• Perform FISMA continuous monitoring-related activities to help maintain ongoing awareness of information security (ensure continued effectiveness of all security controls), vulnerabilities, and threat to support organizational risk management decisions
- Information Systems Analyst at The John Hopkins Hospital
- Information Assurance Analyst at Covance
- Information Security Intern at Kennedy Enterprises
- Computer Lab Assistant at Bowie State University
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Health Services Management (major) Business Administration (Minor)
Led and provided transparent guidance for up to 20 operations team members accountable for maintaining and upgrading emergency action message circuits, phone lines, and classified email connections. Supervised trouble ticket flow for assigned requests, ensuring complete follow-through to resolution. * Provided divisional IT systems configuration, maintenance, repairs, upgrades, and documentation for networks including ANDS, CANES, CENTRIXS, SCI, SUBLAN, NIPRNET and SIPRNET. * Configured network servers, routers, switches, storage area networks and packet shaping devices ensuring compliance with configuration toolkits. * Successful administration, maintenance, repair, update, modifications and back-up of secret IT systems, workstations, and peripherals; performed ongoing multi-system system monitoring and testing ensuring data integrity, flow optimization and operability of all systems. * Audited and analyzed networks for security vulnerabilities and identified remedies to mitigate identified weaknesses and vulnerabilities. * Ensured complete compliance with all Department of Defense policies, protocols, processes, and best practices regarding classified materials including Top Secret documentation. * Developed and maintained IA programs, network architecture policies, procedures and processes. * Created configuration documentation for networks, secure telecommunications, and satellite lines. * Managed 3000 equipment line items and over 2000 maintenance checks on six networks and 14 servers. * Command Information Assurance Manager (IAM) ensuring timely processing of over 40 system authorization access account requests, enabling vital network access across three network enclaves.
- Information Systems Analyst at United States Navy
- SCI Communications & Help Desk LPO at United States Navy
- Ensured systems integration at United States Navy
- SCI Communications, Watch Officer at United States Navy
21 years at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Networking
- - Project Management
- - Information Systems Security Management
Provide expertise and support for hospital-wide MEDITECH implementation and maintenance. ♦ Expert knowledge of: Physician Care Manager (PCM), Order Management (OM), Patient Care and Patient Safety (PCS), Bedside Medication Verification (BMV), Surgical Services (SUR), Enterprise Medical Record (EMR), Report Designer (RD), Report Writer (RW), Registration (REG); Working knowledge of: Care Management (CM), Health Information Management (HIM), Quality Management (QM), Pharmacy (PHA), Management Information Systems (MIS), Imaging & Therapeutic Services (ITS), Laboratory (LAB), Accounts Payable (AP), Materials Management (MM), Revenue Cycle (RCG). ♦ Continuously enhance design of EHR in accordance with standard operating procedures, regulatory requirements, quality and safety initiatives. This includes having sole responsibility for maintenance of all patient-related forms, creating and updating all clinical documentation and compiling data sets used for research and reporting for our clinical and financial partners. These partners include our parent companies, the Pennsylvania state government, various insurance, consulting and healthcare analytics companies, surveyors, etc. ♦ Responsible for developing and implementing a system that regulates and standardizes overall system access in order to prevent operational errors and limit system access for each user to the areas needed to perform their specific job. ♦ Correct user errors within patient charts and design inaccuracies in system background. Based on reported concerns and mistakes, proactively identify areas of enhancement and provide resolutions to existing system problems. Examples include: identify and resolve an error in the charge master that would have have triggered inaccurate charges that could have led to reputational risk and/or legal action; undertake action to resolve any reported errors in clinical orders, clincal documentation, patient, etc. ♦ Advocate for and created a training program for all new clinical hires. Solely responsible for developing and delivering a program that trains each new nursing hire to ensure users are comfortable with EHR as to limit inefficiencies, save time and improve the patient and employee experience. ♦ Collaborate with all areas of Rothman, ranging from the executive management team to clinical and support staff in order to provide process expertise. This includes general guidance, response to concerns, inquiries, and requests as well as providing specific recommendations designed to promote patient safety, support quality initiatives and improve organizational efficiency. ♦ Liaise with outside vendors including MEDITECH, other Rothman hospitals and a number of software companies for various daily operational tasks as well as long-term development.
- Information Systems Analyst at Rothman Orthopedic Specialty Hospital
- 6x Clinical Implementation Specialist, PCS/BMV/EDM/CC/LTC/PDI at MEDITECH
- Family Group Practice Senior Associate at NYU Langone Medical Center
- Policy Intern at Office of the Lieutenant Governor of Rhode Island, Elizabeth Roberts
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Health Policy and Management - Health Policy and Management
* Performs HIPAA administrative transactions that insurance companies and medical providers use for payments. * Conducts Health IT-related legislation analysis and research. * Assist in the implementation, maintenance and enhancement of a variety of automated health information systems. * Manages inquiries from researchers for data management planning support. * Repairs systems, applications, servers, desktop, telephone, and network issues. * Prints checks. * Prepares and generate files for outside clients.
- Health Information Systems Analyst at Carday Associates
- Executive Assistant at Carday Associates
- Medical Claims Specialist at Carday Associates
- Claims Examiner at Advantica Benefits
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Health Systems Management
- Associates of Arts - Business Administration
March 2018 - Present
Information Systems Analyst
Summary: Work in 3M's GOS (Global Operations Support) supported at new people that were onboarding Globally through Ad Hoc requests assigning roles to each new position. I was also troubleshooting issues that new employees where having when onboarding.
● Used MS Visio and excel to complete daily tasks
● Scheduled meetings with upper management to get further information on how to improve process
● Daily stand ups to talk about department process changes
● Created reports into excel format from various applications
● Worked setting up roles and permissions for all offshore throughout 3M
- Information Systems Analyst at 3M
- Sr. Business Analyst at Wells Fargo
- Business Systems Analyst at Voya Financial
- Business Analyst at Cargill
1 year at this Job
• Development and integration of new and more efficient business processes and solution for payroll and information technology.
• Assist in configuration, maintenance, and installation of new/current SaaS and PaaS software systems
• Brief CEO and CFO on current project statuses and updates
• Coordinates the collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling, and performance elements from functional departments.
• Compiles cost, schedule, and technical elements in the development of Department of Defense (DOD) proposals in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) specifications.
• Coordinates activities and liaisons between team elements to facilitate proposal process.
• Writes, rewrites and edits technical documents to communicate clearly and effectively technical specifications to Government standards.
- Information Systems Analyst at Murtech
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Systems