Information Technician reservist for the Navy; Deck Leader, Class Leader, Class Leader assistant (MA); Formation Leader; Section Leader; works with computers and excess technology. I work one weekend a month along with two weeks out of the year for annual training.
- Information Technician at Military navy
- Sales Associate at XPAND Nutrition
- Custodian/Janitor at Warrior Fitness Center
- Laborer at PMEL
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Criminal Justice
- - Information Technician
- - Navy
Kansas City, MO, 2017- present
A regional psychiatric care provider for children, adolescents, and their families in Kansas City, part of the larger Saint Luke Health System Health Information Technician
Organizing and maintaining medical records for facility
• Collecting and breakdown of charts after discharge
• Scanning medical
• Assisting with Release of information requests
• Purging inactive records
• Correct documentation before entry into medical record
• Assisted visitors in obtaining locations, information, and answering inquiries
• Scheduled appointments, provide information, and forward calls
- Health Information Technician at CRITTENTON CHILDREN'S CENTER
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at SAINT LUKE'S EAST HOSPITAL
- Receptionist at CRITTENTON CHILDREN'S CENTER
- Switchboard Operator at TRUMAN MEDICAL CENTER
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Health Information Technician Program
As a Health Information Technician there are many task that I complete everyday among those are data entry, coping, scanning, faxing, scheduling multiple appointments, charting, filing, organizing, answering, forwarding phone calls. I am very familiar with all Microsoft office programs. I type inbetween. I am also familiar with specialized programs for the DR&C.
- Health Information Technician at ATC @ Madison Correctional Institution
8 months at this Job
- Certificate of 2 year Completion - Nursing 1 & 2
- High school - General
4801 E Linwood Blvd. Kansas City, MO 64128 United States 11/2015 - 06/2018 Hours per week: 40 Series: 0675 Pay Plan: GS Grade: 7-2 Health Information Technician (This is a federal job) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: x Supervisor: Mandeep Bhullar (816-861-4700 ) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Health Information Technician at Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Head Administrator at CyberSouthern Computer Services
- Medical Support Assistant at Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Retail Associate at Veterans Canteen Service
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Credits
My position as an Information Technician plays an important role in everything from electronic mail systems, to shipboard control systems, to Special Intelligence (SI) systems. Navy Information System Technicians (IT specialists) are Enlisted Sailors who engage in a broad range of responsibilities, including network administration, database management and computer hardware and software implementation. My responsibilities include:
• Operating and maintaining Navy global satellite telecommunications systems
• Serving as admin on mainframe computers and local and wide area networks
• Implementing micro-computer systems throughout the Fleet
• Serving as an important part of the Information Dominance Corps in its mission to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of adversaries and developing unmatched knowledge of the battlespace during wartime
- Information Technician at U.S. Navy
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- BA - Computer Science
Perform clerical work such as proof reading, typing/keyboarding, filing and record keeping. Assure data systems function smoothly and efficiently Maintain and generate various records and reports Assist in auditing and verifying the accuracy of data, data input, and time lines; perform a variety of clerical duties. Safely and appropriately operate the tools and technology assigned and associated with the performance of the position. Test new software and programs Humble Hearts Behavioral Health Services, LLC. 3656 North Rancho Drive North Las Vegas, Nevada Qualified Mental Health Associate Interpreting, applying and explaining applicable laws, codes and regulations. Using initiative and independent judgment within established procedural guidelines. Refers clients to appropriate community medical, emotional, economic and social support organizations; advocates for or assists the client in obtaining such services. Contributes to the efficiency and effectiveness of the agencies service to its clients by offering suggestions and directing or participating as an active member of a work team. To provide case-management and treatment services to client. Assist in creating and implement 30 Day Review. Writing Psychotherapy notes for Therapist. Assist with Group Therapy. Certified in Biofeedback Training. PSR/BST Executive Assistance Coordinate meeting and scheduling of CEO and office Prepare internal and external corporate documents for CEO, staff, and Business Organize filing system of paper and electronic documents Skills in Advance Microsoft office skills, knowledgeable and Medicaid documentation and Billing codes. Manages incoming calls, and prioritizes phone messages, emails and mail. Handles all calls and visitors with grace, sophistication and professionalism. Acts as a liaison to other departments across the organization. Create company badges, designs, logos, and marketing supplies. Prepares routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memoranda and reports. Writes error-free, eloquent emails and letters. Help with company payments and budgeting. Coordinate company activities. Finding new partnerships and resources for Company and Reporting Directly to the CEO. Dynamic Minds Family Services, LLC. 5775 South Sandhill Road, Suite A-C Las Vegas, Nevada Qualified Mental Health Provider Provides training to Intercept clients in areas including functional health and safety skills, appropriate personal and interactive behavior, activities of daily living, use of community resources, medication management assistance, and overall monitoring of health and welfare. Case Management directly responsible to provide positive reinforcement and support to youth, practice strength-based behavior modification techniques to minimize inappropriate behaviors of children and adults. Conduct weekly training such as Resume Building, Nutrition, Emotional Stability, Responsibility, Job Searches, Home Assistance, Self-Image, and Professionalism. Provider was in charger of PSR/BST skills individually with adult and children. Crisis Intervention/Emergency Relocation Group Coordinator/Facilitator Create Templates and schedules for group and company usage. Neurofeedback/Biofeedback Technician Responsible for conducting an intake evaluation prior to a patient's first neurofeedback session. Trained to operate machines known as electroencephalographs, which are used to measure and record the electrical activity of brain waves via electrodes secured to the patient's scalp. Complete and assess client data after session and file a complete form every week inform clinical team about any updates or progress. Assistant to Clinical Director Keeping clinical director schedule update and on-time. Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit. Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; completing diagnostic coding and procedure coding; keeping patient information confidential. Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations. Interviewing Potential Employees Staying incompliances of Medicaid Chapter 400
- Information Technician at UNLV Center for Academic Enrichment & Outreach
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
43207) Counting drawers Dropping Off Deposit to the banks. Getting Change for the store. Receiving truck Stocking the Store Checking in/ Checking out Vendors Releasing Payroll. Cleaning Store/ Parking lot areas Health Information Technician Alpha Rae Personnel/ Correction Reception Center. 11271 ST RT 762 Orient Ohio 43146 Scheduling Physicals For The Doctors. Classing inmates to ride out Making charts for medicines Calling County Jails for Inmate Transfer Sheets Handing out papers to new intakes Pulling charts for physicals the next day Preparing Inmate Medical Charts for transport to other institutions. Gathering Inmate medication to transport to other institutions. Scheduling appointments for outside appointments for Inmates Doing Preps for appointments Receiving and sending out Record Request Scanning documents into patients Electronic charts
- Health Information Technician at Alpha-Rae
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Canandaigua, NY (2016 - Present) (Job change resulting from acquisition of Thompson Health's Information System Department to the University of Rochester) Information Technician Support Specialist 1: - Accurately builds and maintains specified dictionaries in the HCIS System - Manage the security termination/transfer process for all of Thompson Health associates (approximately 1500+ employees). Demonstrated ability to maintain security of HCIS system. - Manage Non-Thompson associates' access into the system, assuring up-to-date User Confidentiality Statements are on file to guard confidentiality of information. - Enters new Providers into the HCIS System. Maintains this dictionary with accurate and current data. Notifies internal customers of new Providers or changes to existing Providers. - Trains users in the Thompson New Associate Beginning) classes bi-weekly - Organizes purchase orders on a weekly/monthly basis
- Information Technician Support Specialist 1 at University of Rochester
- Application Support Analyst at Thompson Health
- Answered directly to President at Ontario Tool and Abrasive
- Worked directly for the project superintendent at Crown American Corporation
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Elementary Education
Dallas, Texas March 2016 - November 2018
Patient Account Representative/Health Information Technician II
● Prepped, scanned and indexed Emergency Room charts and patient records through the HPF system.
● Assisted with Emergency Room chart analysis.
● Assisted the DRA with various administration assistant duties.
● Resolution of patient billing issues, payments, complaints and refunds - postal responsibilities.
● Processed all legal requests.
● Accounts payable and receivable for all patient accounts.
- Patient Account Representative/Health Information Technician II at Conifer Health Solutions/City Hospital at White Rock
- Medical Administrative Assistant at Lake Pointe Women's Center
- Assistant Community Sales Manager/Corporate Administrative Assistant at Standard Pacific Homes
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Certification of Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
- Associates of Professional Secretary - Woodrow Wilson High
• Serves as night shift supervisor for a four-man team that has processed 206 Command Critical Incident Reports and 514 ASIs, ensured over 90% network reliability
• Supporting mission command of 38 Network Enterprise Centers (NECs) along the eastern half of the continental United States and Puerto Rico.
• Conducts coordination, monitoring, tracking, and reporting of all operational and network activities on the 93d Signal Brigade portion of the Department of Defense Information Network - Army.
- Information Technician at US Army
- Signal Support Staff Supervisor at US Army
- Network Operations Chief at U.S. Army
- Network Operations Technician at U.S. Army
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Information Technology