Office of Information Technology Assistant Responsibilities:
• Perform basic computer troubleshooting, including course specific software and printer maintenance
• Responsible for providing computer related technical assistance and guidance to students and faculty.
• Assisting professors with resolving computer-related issues in classrooms.
• Responsible for compute.
• Ensure that all computer labs remain clean, undamaged, and are opened and closed in a timely manner.
- Office of Information Technology Assistant at College of Staten Island
- Junior Database Admin (DBA) at Pivotal Technologies USA LLC
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Systems
Responsible for programming the Electronic Medical Records, run queries and instruct staff on use of equipment, software and manuals. Install hardware, peripheral components and software. Troubleshoot and perform remedial actions on desktops, laptops, printers and phone issues to expedite the smooth operation of business. Work with different departments on multiple charting issues to include diagnoses issues, lab issues, billing issues and improper documentation. Assisted on chart reviews by different insurance companies. Provided education and training to new employees on the EMR upon hire. SUPPLY LIAISON, SOUTHWEST CHILDREN'S CENTER Purchased clinic and laboratory supplies. Negotiated prices between different suppliers. Kept cost comparison among vendors. Followed up on delinquent /back ordered supplies. MEDICAL ASSISTANT, SOUTHWEST CHILDREN'S CENTER Phone triage - assisted parents with advice, took messages for doctors and filled out forms. Work with Texas Department of State Health Services on Newborn Screening and Lead Screening Program. Data enter information into charts from results to vaccinations and vitals. Worked with multiple laboratory machines including CBC, HCT, hearing, tympanogram and incubator. Ran controls along with maintaining logs of lab tests, ran proficiency tests and retained certification for COLA/CLIA. Trained office on OSHA compliance. Protected patient's rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ASSISTANT at SOUTHWEST CHILDREN'S CENTER
22 years, 4 months at this Job
- - MEDICAL ASSISTANT
Help students with on campus WiFi, Assistant students in the computer lab
- Information Technology assistant Intern at University of Pennsylvania
- Guest Service Representative at University of Pennsylvania
- Woodland Area Manager Intern at University of Pennsylvania
- Teacher Assistant at Camden community charter school
3 months at this Job
- None - Computer science
Responding to service calls and help desk tickets across multiple classroom technology platforms in 20+ building sites
● Training of staff on technology used across classroom and administrative environments
● Management of approximately 350 staff and 400 student user accounts and data
● Assistance with hardware and software maintenance of servers and network infrastructure
● Device management of 800+ laptops, desktops, Chromebooks, iPads, cell phones, and SmartBoards
Responding to service calls and help desk tickets across multiple classroom technology
platforms in 20+ building sites
- Information Technology Assistant at A.E.R.O. Special Education Cooperative
- Instructional Assistant at A.E.R.O. Special Education Cooperative
- Program Assistant at Illinois Math & Science Academy Kids Institute
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Psychology
• Added new mapping features to web pages using ESRI ArcMap.
• Created SQL procedures to call information from a central database.
• Maintained the ASP.Net framework using Visual Basic.
- Information Technology Assistant at Spokane County Public Works
- Computer Science Grader and Tutor at Whitworth University
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree - Computer Science
- Associates Degree
• Processed requisitions per procurement requirements
• Verified invoice information for Accounting Department
• Have the ability to manage workloads, requests and tight deadlines without compromising quality
• Placed requisitions for materials and supplies for the company for remote locations
• Managed document processes by reviewing materials or files, budgets and critical information to confirm accuracy to process company-related orders
• Created and maintained spreadsheets using Excel for various reports and logs
• Communicated with vendors to request quotes to process requisitions
• Contacted customers via phone and email to confirm deliveries and follow up with inquiries for customer orders
• Monitored office supply use and stock levels, placing replenishment orders as needed
• Received and routed incoming mail and packages to team members
• Processed disposals of various equipment for the department
• Handled and processed confidential company information
- Information Technology Assistant at San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino
- Imaging Clerk at San Manuel Band of Mission Indians
- Receptionist Lead at San Manuel Band of Mission Indians
4 years, 3 months at this Job
WEB DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT I
● Assisted students and staff with computer troubleshooting and repair
● Helped students access campus software and reset their passwords
● Provided faculty with classroom technology support
● Managed ticketing systems such as Service Mgr. and Service Now
● Helped in the creation and migration of campus websites
● Assisted in the setup and maintenance of campus technology
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ASSISTANT II at BOISE STATE UNIVERSITY
- CO-FOUNDER/INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ASSISTANT I at MCLAREN IT
- CONTRACTOR at UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES
1 year at this Job
- Certificates - Language Studies: Japanese/Spanish
- Bachelor's - International Relations
• Occasional SCADA C programing and Visual basic C# software development
• Help Desk services for all City departments including application support
• 24/7 support to all City departments and government technology
• Assist and troubleshoot all technology related issues
• Configuration and maintenance of all City desktops, laptops, printers and other computer peripheral devices.
- Information Technology Assistant at City of Newburgh N.Y.
- C Programmer (Project) at Inframark water infrastructure operations
- Field Service Technician at SMARTECH
- Student Computer Lab Aid at Dutchess Community College
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Informatics (Information Technology focus)
- Associate - Information Management
- High School Diploma
- Information Technology Assistant at New York Institute of Technology
- Crew Member at Dunkin Donuts
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
Analyzed projects and collaborated with three to determine resource requirements
and procured necessary equipment and software.
• Researched technical issues and provided resolutions.
• Ensured network availability and installed wired ethernet cables to provide network access in computer labs.
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ASSISTANT at Lincoln Consolidated School District
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science