• Extensive work on imaging, upgrading, troubleshooting and installing software on windows 7-10 desktops and laptops
• Responsible for managing all 3d print jobs requested to be done at the George Washington University using the LulBotz Taz 5 3d printer and converting STL files to be compatible with the printer
• Follow up customer service work for all tickets open in regards to various areas ranging from trouble shooting, cisco connection for phone service, adding printers, as well as desktop set up for moves
• Expert in using Desk, and BMC Remedy to handle all tickets submitted to the IT Department EXTRACURRICLAR ACTIVITIES
- Information Technology Assistant at GW Division of Information Technology
- Member at National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Team Member at ISCOPE's for Adult Health Literacy Program
- Member at GlobeMed
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Public Health
• Developing content for a style guide to assist future Information Technology assistants with website content creation in HTML and CSS.
• Managing database backups and maintaining an organized hardware inventory using spreadsheets and Bash in shell scripts.
• Communicating effectively daily with the rest of the Information Technology staff as well as other departments verbally and over email.
- Information Technology Assistant at Spurlock Museum
- Waiter at Spurlock Museum
- Graphic Design Freelancer at UpWork
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
• Supported overall operations of the Information Technology Division, focusing on data maintenance
• Attended daily conferences and collaborated with team members to ensure best operating protocols
• Provided administrative support for various functions, including user testing, documentation, scheduling tests, synthesizing user feedback and drawing insights, and taking testing notes and meeting notes
• Performed special projects as needed
- Information Technology Assistant at Office of Massachusetts Attorney General
- Hall Manager's Assistant Intern at China Citic Bank
- Volunteer Teacher at Xingzhou Primary School
- Assistant of Financial Department / Standing Committee Member at NO.1 Elementary School
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Economics - Business
- Certificate of Completion - banking
Helped and managed CSUM accounts
● Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
● Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
● Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Information Technology Assistant at Cal State University Maritime Academy Technology Department
- Intern at Cal State San Bernardino
- Cadet at Cal State University Maritime Academy Training Cruise
- at Bear Cruise
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Mechanical Engineering
• 24/7 support to all City departments and government technology
• Assist and troubleshoot all technology related issues
• Configuration and maintenance of all City desktops, laptops, printers and other computer peripheral devices.
• Configuration and maintenance of the City’s website
• Help Desk services for all City departments including application support.
- Information Technology Assistant at City of Newburgh N.Y.
- C Programmer (Project) at Inframark water infrastructure operations
- Field Service Technician at SMARTECH
- Student Computer Lab Aid at Dutchess Community College
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Information Management
- High School Diploma - Auto Mechanics / Visual communications and design
• Process sensitive data and handle all correspondence and dictation with uncompromised integrity and confidentiality.
• Maintained complete documentation for client and project information.
• Performed disaster recovery operations, including data back-ups.
• Diagnosed and troubleshot hardware and software issues.
• Stock supply areas and order new inventory.
- Information technology assistant at TecnoCyber Boyaca Net, C.A
- Transcriptionist at Ojeda Marmoto Bessa Associates, Office of Public Accountants
3 months at this Job
- High school - Sciences
Troubleshooting computers, printers, scanners, and backend applications. Maintaning documents and updating them regularly to keep accounts and passwords in line. Keep record of all technology used in the school and throughout the campus. Proficient in JAMF management system. Mac OS specialist with over 10 years of experience.
- Information Technology Assistant at Houston Christian High School
- DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS at CHICK-FIL-A
- LEAD PRODUCTION CONSULTANT at FEDEX OFFICE
- OUTSIDE SALES MANAGER at CHICK-FIL-A
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- - Computer Science
• Responsible for performing IT-related duties to ensure smooth delivery of technology services. Monitors, operates, coordinates and assists others in the operation of computer hardware, software and peripherals.
• Reports directly to System Administrator. (Two-person IT department, 300 employee company, 14 departments).
• Setup, installs, repairs, and maintains Desktop Computers, Laptops, iPhones, Android, Printers, and Projectors.
• Experienced in administration, installation, and troubleshooting software: o Windows XP, 7, 10. o Microsoft Office Suit 2010, 2013, 2016, 365. o Design and Manufacturing software: Siemens NX, WorkNC, Tebis, Verisurf, Teamcenter, Autocad, Catia/Enovia, E2, Partxplore. o DL Windows (Door lock system), WASP (Employee time keeping).
• Users supported range from Upper Management, Accountants, Office Administration, Project Managers, Marketing, Shop Managers, Designers, Quality Assurance, Shipping, and Tool Builders.
• Manages IT inventory and asset management.
• Responsible for creating guides and documentation.
• Responsible for Product research and recommendations.
- Information Technology Assistant at Baker Industries, Inc
- IT Help Desk Support Technician at Pontiac Leveraged Operations at Hewlett Packard & Adecco
- Production Associate at Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Stock Associate/Cashier at Wind Surf & Sail Pools
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate's - General Studies
* Creating an internet usage policy for students, faculty, staff, and community users which fosters a proper use of the internet campus-wide. * Organized the database room of IT offices, leading to easier access to Ethernet cables and routers. * Developed, alongside the IT Director, a new system for integrating old material and instruments into the IT department which led to an increase in space in the IT office.
- Information Technology Assistant at Clarks Summit University
- at Five Nations Golf
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Relevant Coursework
Tennessee State University- Johnson City, TN duties include configuring hardware and software, setting up peripherals such as printers or routers, repairing equipment, and providing daily support for computer network users.
- Information Technology, Assistant at State University- Johnson City
- Assistant to the Art Director, Internship at Marta
- QUEST Leader at State University- Johnson City
- Front Desk Administrative Assistant (Summer only) at Gentle Pediatric Dentistry
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Brand and Media Strategy - Brand and Media Strategy
- Bachelor of Science - Digital Media