Currently hold a volunteer position as Information Technology Assistant at the Newburgh Armory Unity Center in which I install, inspect, secure and troubleshoot networked computers.
• Configure wide area network (WAN) or local area network (LAN) routers or related equipment.
• Install or repair network cables, including fiber optic cables.
• Perform routine maintenance or standard repairs to networking components or equipment.
• Troubleshoot network or connectivity problems for users or user groups.
• Test repaired items to ensure proper operation.
- Information Technology Assistant at Newburgh Armory Unity Center
- SHIPPING ASSOCIATE at Medline Industries
- STOCK ASSOCIATE at Cardinal Health
- KEY HOLDER at Swarovski
2 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Information Systems
Started off as an Administrative Assistant and moved up to an Information Technology Assistant. Began learning Python coding and more computer related activities.
- Information Technology Assistant at Streamline Chemical
- Express Service Technician at San Marcos Toyota
- Service Advisor at Howdy Honda
8 months at this Job
- High school
4014 Market St. Suite W145, Houston, Texas 77020 Current Position:
Administrative/Information Technology Assistant
Positions Held: IT Assistant-Support Services / Information Manager / Office Manager Administrative and Support Services (Both Technical and Office Related) Administrative Support Services
• Maintain office services by organizing and implementing office operations, policies, and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and processing supply requisitions pending approval by the CFO; assigning and monitoring clerical functions for administrative and field sites. Maintaining office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and agency equipment procurement.
• Maintain a polished and professional appearance of front office; greet vendors, community patrons, clients, and other visitors with a professional demeanor and announce their arrival to the appropriate staff member(s).
• Responsible for performing the duties of the receptionist; intercept incoming phone calls, route/announce incoming calls, manage calls on hold, and make outgoing phone calls as required.
• Perform reproduction of documents as required and coordinate large reproduction projects.
• Report any facility issues to the building management. Lead technical adviser:
• Provide support to agency's Internet/Intranet/Extranet and associated hardware and software systems.
• Serve as the point person for the resolution of associated problems and issues on a daily basis's.
• Design, develop, and implement Internet/Intranet/Extranet technical strategies.
• Implementing networking technologies, security, and related hardware
• Utilize Web technologies to enhance processes and communication to better serve staff and clients.
• Install computers and software, troubleshoot hardware and software problems. Staff Liaison to Board of Directors:
• E-mail correspondence of pending meeting date(s).
• Assist CEO with meeting minutes.
• Order lunch for Board Meeting.
• Print and distribute board materials prior to designated board meeting
• Additionally serve as staff liaison and provide support to Marketing and Public relations board committee
- Administrative/Information Technology Assistant at Urban Enrichment Institute
- Technical Support Consultant at Matrixx Marketing
- Administrative and Support Services at United States Attorney's Office
20 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Business Technology - Business Technology
Hired as a Summer Intern to assist with projects relating to hardware replacement and the implementation of new software to the company. Promoted from Intern to Assistant Information Technologist at the end of the summer. Currently work with Active Directory System, Group Policy, and Scripting in PowerShell to automate administrative tasks.
• PowerShell Scripting and implementation through Group Policy
• Hardware repair and replacement
• Client/Server patch and security maintenance
• Resolving Employee/Customer software and hardware issues
• VMware virtual machine creation, maintenance, and backup/restoration
- Information Technology Assistant at N.E.W. Credit Union
10 months at this Job
- Associate degree - Software Developer
25701 Instructor of Operating Systems and MS Office applications for 200+ students per semester year Coordinate Information Technology course content, training, and class scheduling for Adjunct Faculty
- Information Technology Assistant Professor at Mountwest Community & Technical College
- Information Systems Technician Assistant at Mountwest Community & Technical College
17 years, 2 months at this Job
- Education Specialist - Leadership Studies
- Master of Science
- Bachelor of Arts
- specializing in Integrated Science & Business Management Technology - Integrated Science & Business Management
Support and aid the school with inventory count, distribution of resources and ordering supplies, assist teachers in implementing technology in their classrooms as well as research various forms of technology that will promote and support both teachers and students during unit of inquiry, assist students with laptops and troubleshoot problem that present day to day. Technology support for over 600 people on campus. Install/Manage various software's from Windows to Mac OS, iOS, and POS. Work in MDM software such as Jamf and FileWave. Troubleshoot different hardware and software pieces of equipment at any given time. Assist faculty with presentation setup, Google Drive, Google suite and various school applications. Present yearly meeting to incoming students and parents on "Do's and Don'ts with laptop".
- Information Technology Assistant at Houston Christian High School
- Director of Operations at Chick-fil-A
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Computer Science - WGU of Texas
- Associates Degree
• Install and configure software and hardware
• Oversee the operation of all of the schools Chromebooks
• Administrate a technology support help desk
- Information Technology Assistant at Yeshiva of Central Queens
- Aid at Independent Support Services
- Aid at Bias Ezra
- Assistant Director at Kulanu
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science and Psychology
• 24/7 support to all City departments and government technology
• Assist and troubleshoot all technology related issues
• Configuration and maintenance of all City desktops, laptops, printers and other computer peripheral devices.
• Configuration and maintenance of the City’s website
• Help Desk services for all City departments including application support.
- Information Technology Assistant at City of Newburgh N.Y.
- C Programmer (Contracted) at Inframark water infrastructure operations
- Field Service Technician at SMARTECH
- Student Computer Lab Aid at Dutchess Community College
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Informatics (Information Technology focus)
- Associate - Information Management
- High School Diploma
● Managed website using Sharepoint Designer 2013
● Organized various types of fleet documentation on a database.
● Investigated accuracy of finances of the departmental expenditures.
● Reviewed and assisted in the execution of contracts.
- Information Technology Assistant Web Developer at Harris County Central Technology Services
- Information Technology Intern at Harris County Central Technology Services
9 months at this Job
- B.S - Computer Engineering
• Independently oversees NYU Law library technology by ensuring timely repairs, executing routine maintenance checks, and ordering technology supply inventory as needed
• Offers comprehensive solutions and support for computing, teaching, media and networking technologies to 2,000 students, faculty, administrators, and staff at NYU Law
- Information Technology Assistant at New York University School of Law
- Business Intelligence Intern at Marvel Entertainment
- Advertising Platforms Intern at The New York Times
- Store Planning Intern at Saint Laurent Paris
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Economics