• November, 2015 - June, 2016 (7 months) Founded in 1977, Woodpro Cabinetry is a family owned manufacturer of premier, custom bathroom cabinetry. Information Technology Assistant Responsible for supporting upwards of 75+ end users through remote, over the phone or in-person service as a low level technician. Maintain daily backups of company databases and servers as well as perform routine maintenance of PCs/Dell WYSE thin clients and laser printers.
• Increase productivity of processes through automation.
• Ensure user up-time was as high as possible.
- Information Technology Assistant at WOODPRO CABINETRY
- Sandwich Artist at SUBWAY, LLC
7 months at this Job
Responding to service calls and help desk tickets across multiple classroom technology
platforms in 20+ building sites
● Training of staff on technology used across classroom and administrative environments
● Management of approximately 350 staff and 400 student user accounts and data
● Assistance with hardware and software maintenance of servers and network infrastructure
● Device management of 800+ laptops, desktops, Chromebooks, iPads, cell phones, and SmartBoards
- Information Technology Assistant at A.E.R.O. Special Education Cooperative
- Instructional Assistant at A.E.R.O. Special Education Cooperative
- Program Assistant at Illinois Math & Science Academy Kids Institute
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Psychology
- Information Technology Assistant at City of Newburgh N.Y.
- C Programmer (Contracted) at Inframark water infrastructure operations
- Field Service Technician at SMARTECH
- Student Computer Lab Aid at Dutchess Community College
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Informatics (Information Technology focus)
- Associate - Information Management
- High School Diploma
• Install and configure software and hardware
• Edit weekly video and newspaper
• Oversee the operation of all the Chromebooks
• Administrate a technology support help desk
- Information Technology Assistant at Yeshiva of Central Queens
- Aid at Independent Support Services
- Aid at Bias Ezra
- Assistant Director/Shadow at Kulanu
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science - Computer Science
• AV System & Technical Support - Various Classroom Technology Broadcast Operations
• Classroom Audiovisual Design, Installation, & Maintenance.
- Information Technology Assistant at North Carolina Agriculture & Technical University
- Junior System Administrator at Youth Training Academy BD
1 year at this Job
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmaceuticals - Pharmaceuticals
• Imaged and updated computers for administration staff, teachers and students
• Troubleshot hardware and software issues in person and via phone
• Managed technology assets and maintained asset list
- Information Technology Assistant at Northern Ozaukee School District
7 months at this Job
- BS - Computer and Software Engineering - Double Major
• Research, recommend, and implement improvements in the information technology infrastructure for efficiency and security to meet company needs
• Perform installations, configurations, backups, and maintenance of systems, desktops, and infrastructure
• Created and manage social media platforms for three Colorado Pet Supplies Plus stores including daily posts
• Automated parts of the bank reconciliation process enabling the companies to eliminate an 8-11 month backlog in reconciliations for 18 accounts
• Manage working capital through overseeing the accounts payable and accounts receivable operations
• Built and administer Microsoft Office 365 environment for Dandy Ventures.
• Experience with QuickBooks, Carbonite, Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Director of Information Technology/Assistant Financial Manager at DANDY VENTURES, INC and DMD REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT CO, LLC
- Sr. Network Engineer at Domino's Pizza
- Lead Systems Administrator at The Charter County of Wayne, Michigan
- Infrastructure Systems Engineer at PET SUPPLIES "PLUS"
1 year at this Job
- Master of Arts - Computer Science
- Undergraduate Certificate - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Arts - Education
• Manage and backup security and user help systems.
• Consult with users and management to assess computer needs and system requirements.
• Evaluate the organization's technology use and needs and recommend improvements, such as hardware and software upgrades.
• Back up files to guarantee their safety in the event of problems with the network.
• Monitor system performance and provide security measures, troubleshooting and maintenance as needed.
• Maintain the peripherals, such as printers, that are connected to the network.
• Identify areas of operation that need upgrades.
• Adapt and modify existing software to meet specific needs.
- Information Technology Assistant at Nahaak Enterprises Limited
- Case Manager at 1st Alliance Treatment Services
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Behavioral Science
• Traveled to customer sites to provide resolutions to issues when they arose.
• Met regularly with clients to discuss project specifications, milestones and provide updates on progress.
• Independently designed and executed company catalog for inventory support and development.
• Ensured network, system and data availability and integrity through preventative maintenance and upgrades.
- Information Technology Assistant at Xavier University
- Intern at The Chris Seelbach
- Research Intern at The Regal Group
- Office Intern at The Talbert House
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
- High School Diploma
• Create and manage employee accounts for company Data Base
• Categorized and maintain company assists using third party software application.
• Troubleshoot, Diagnose, Repair and Maintain company software and computing hardware
• Respond to on-call inquiries as well as servicing company ticketing system.
- Information Technology Assistant at Daybreak Independence Services
- at Special Citizens Future Unlimited
- Driver/DSP at Daybreak Independent Services
- Contract Reviewer SNAP/USDA at ISN Corp
3 months at this Job
- Associate in Science degree - Dietetics and Nutrition