Responsible for the administration of information technology hardware and software to support global repair operations for CATV and broadband business.
• PC Desktop hardware configuration and administration in a Windows/Linux environment.
• Windows Server 2016 Setup and Administration including Domain Control Management and Active Directory.
• Linux Server Setup and Administration including running web hosting services such as Apache and Tomcat.
• Linux Email Server Setup and Administration using Postfix, Dovecot, SPAM Assassin.
• MySQL Database Administration in both Windows and Linux platforms.
- Information Technology Consultant at Information Technology Site Support - Engitec International, L.P
- Sr. Systems Analyst - Trico at Crowne Group
- IT Manager at General Instrument
- Internship at IBM Corporation
18 years at this Job
- BBA - Management Information Systems
International Senior Information Technology Consultant / Enterprise Architect / Solutions Architect / Data Architect / DBA / Project Manager / CTO / Advisor to CIO January 2013 to Present (USA); Jan 2005 to 2012 (Europe); 1995 - 2005 (USA) CIO of technical consulting company, managing at times over 250 technical resources. Senior information technology consultant for select clients often serving in senior leadership roles including solution architect, database architect, enterprise architect, DBA, developer, and project manager within various projects, research specialist, interim CTO, acting CIO, manager of PMO, and advisor to chief information, chief financial, and chief technology officers for a variety of international company clients and clients of company partners in a range of industries. Projects often focused on key transformations, establishing and improving IT governance, developing strategy, implementing standards, evaluating and managing architecture decisions and related artifacts, increasing IT organization maturity, process improvement, and preforming reviews and implementing recommendations to optimize and improve business value. Active in longer-term client projects, short term projects and reviews, and in recurring-roles as advisor to senior management of various international clients as a senior technical advisor, mentor, and business process and management consultant. Heavy focus on technical services, travel, investment, financial services, banking, healthcare, telecoms, NGO charities, insurance, real estate, law, utilities and energy, big data, analytics, distributed computing, computer learning, strategy, IT architecture and governance, data warehousing, business process improvement generally for medium to large businesses ($50M - $10B+).
- International Senior Information Technology Consultant; Cloud Architect at CorteSoft, LLC
- International Senior Information Technology Consultant at CorteSoft - UK
- Founder, President, CEO, Business Process Consultant at CorteSoft, LLC
- Founder and President at Millennium Computer Technology, Inc
6 years at this Job
- MS in Computer Science - Application Development
- BS - Computer Science
Areas of Technical Expertise Consultant Include But Are Not Limited To: · Veeam backup solutions and disaster recovery for VMware and Hyper-V virtual and cloud environments. · Troubleshooting network connectivity in LAN/WAN environment · First and second level support, requesting and coordinating with Vendors · Windows Server Management · Active Directory management · Enterprise Antivirus and security management · Email management · Imaging management with Microsoft and Symantec tools · Troubleshooting and installing servers , printers , desktop , laptops , terminals , on windows environment. · Technology budget · Microsoft office 2010, 2013 , 365 support · VPN Support · Surveillance digital cameras support · POS Management · TeamViewer remote access
- Information Technology Consultant at JS Information Technology Services
- Information Technology Consultant at Prentke Romich Company
- Technology Coordinator at Tri-County Computer Services -West Holmes Schools
- Configuration Center Manager, Technical Support Engineer at INACOM/COMPUTERMIXX
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - backup solutions and disaster recovery for VMware and Hyper-V virtual and Cloud environments
- - Active Directory Services
- - Certified Server OS, Active Directory , Network Infrastructure Services
- B.S. - Industrial & Systems Engineering
P rovided over the phone, email, walk-in technological support to clients
● Performed system checks of equipment in classrooms to ensure technology successfully operated
● Enhanced skills in networking services, such as IllinoisNet wireless and VPN
● Developed knowledge of computer security best practices by attempting to bypass firewalls Bruce D. Nesbitt African American Cultural Center Champaign, IL Social Media and Programming Chair
● Developing websites, oversee social media accounts and create publications to recruit community members
● Drafting proposals for meaningful programs to maintain the attendance of students
● Submitting funding requests to have financial support for weekly programs
● Approving facility rental requests for registered student organizations
- Information Technology Consultant at Technology Services
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Liberal Arts and Sciences - Political Science
Linux/UNIX Administration - Server and Desktop Redhat, Gentoo, and Ubuntu
• Mac OSX, and supporting technologies
• Windows (Server and Workstation)
• Networking Support - routing, cabling, access point installation, etc. etc.
• Support of Android, I Phone, and Blackberry
• Hardware Diagnostic and Repair
• Imaging and Re-imaging utilizing Ghost, Acronis, and dd
• Highly effective at reducing total cost of ownership for equipment and general communications
• Proficiently troubleshoot and run complex diagnostics on microcomputer equipment
• Effect repairs on microcomputers (PC or MAC), peripheral devices, terminals, printers (laser, plotter, and inkjet), scanners, network and other related equipment
• Planned and carried out difficult and complex assignments and developed new methods, approaches and procedures to support commercial and residential IT needs throughout the Mississippi Gulf Coast and surrounding areas
• Utilized in-depth knowledge of a wide range of concepts, principles, practices, applications, and interoperability of local area networks and connectivity, including information security/information assurance in the delivery of planning and management services
• Provided precision administrative and technical support services, encompassing all aspects of information technology systems configuration, installation, maintenance, rebuilding, restoration, and upgrading
• Installed, configured, and maintained network hubs, switches, routers, and servers that supported LANs/WANs
• Optimized and fine-tuned performance, troubleshot problems ranging from common to complex, and evaluated and recommended upgrades and enhancements to the client's current network
• Ensured the confidentiality, integrity and availability of systems, networks, and data through the planning, analysis, development, implementation, maintenance, and enhancement of information systems security programs, policies, procedures, and tools
• Applied IT security principles, methods, and security products to protect and maintain the availability, integrity, confidentiality, and accountability of information systems resources and information processed throughout the systems life cycle
• Used complex diagnostic tools to analyze telecommunications and microcomputer deficiencies
• Provided system integration support for hardware, software, and LAN analysis, configuration, testing, and implementation
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CONSULTANT at
- COMMUNICATIONS & COMPUTER TECHNICIAN at TekSystems - Southeastern
- AVIATION RADIO REPAIR & IT TECHNICIAN at United States Marine Corps
18 years at this Job
- - Aviation Radio Repair Tech
Travel to customer sites to analyzing IT requirements within companies and giving independent and objective advice on the use of Information Technology Clarifying a client's system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business.
• Data protection and encryption
• Meeting with clients to determine requirements;
• Working with clients to define the scope of a project;
• Planning timescales and the resources needed;
• Clarifying a client's system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business;
• Travelling to customer sites;
• Liaising with staff at all levels of a client organization;
• Defining software, hardware and network requirements;
• Analyzing IT requirements within companies and giving independent and objective advice on the use of IT;
• Developing agreed solutions and implementing new systems;
• Presenting solutions in written or oral reports;
• Helping clients with change-management activities;
• Designing, testing, installing and monitoring new systems;
• Preparing documentation and presenting progress reports to customers; organizing training for users and other consultants;
• Identifying potential clients and building and maintaining contacts.
- Information Technology Consultant at SmartSource Inc.
- Windows System Administrator at NAVSE/U.S. NAVY
- System Engineer at CHIEF OF NAVAL OPERATIONS (CNO) USFJ-HQ
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- AAS - Information systems
• Supported Behavioral Health Outpatient Clinic insurance support Medicare/Medicaid
• Manage billing claims and resolve denied claims with insurance
• Help support registration with front desk
• End-user desktop support for Information Technology health software
• Elbow support for technician with x-rays, EKG's and Lab work
• Pre-registered patients over the phone for up-coming appointments
• Registered walk-in patients in the outpatient clinic for treatments
• Ambulatory support to Radiant -MRI orders for patients
• Elbow support explaining the In basket to Providers, MA's
• Help support providers input med orders for patients
• Help guide MA's to patient flowsheet in the chart
• Ambulatory support to Radiant -MRI orders for patients
• Experience with IT support ticketing systems Program Manager Warren, OH 03/2008 - 07/2014
• Managed scheduling, pricing, and technical performance of organizational programs.
• Ran all proposal developments on projects
• Assisted with contract negotiation and contract compliance.
• Created proposal preparation including assisting with plans, specifications and financial terms of the contract and business development initiatives.
• Developing solutions to program challenges, and directed others for successful completion of project on time and on budget. Call Center Recruiter Cleveland, Ohio 11 /2006 to 03/2008
• Record all applications and track all hiring stages of applicants in the applicant tracking system in accordance with state and federal law.
• Reach out to all potential interviewees via phone/email to set up interviews/confirm attendance for training.
• Conduct pre-employment background checks.
• Conduct face to face interviews with potential employees EXPERIENCE, cont.
- Information Technology Consultant at
- GM (Now Aptiv) at Packard Electric
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
- Associate of Arts - Interior Design Program
• Worked with the Department of Health and Hospitals to provide Provider Outreach under the Louisiana Medicaid EHR Incentive Program
• Assisted eligible providers (physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dentists, etc.) to adopt the electronic health record software to transform how they deliver healthcare, improve patient outcomes, and decrease healthcare costs
• Assisted eligible providers in successfully attesting to Meaningful Use of the EHR software by meeting certain clinical quality measures and objectives
• Research provider questions as needed
• Remained current on changing regulations in Health Information Technology
• Attended educational webinars as needed
- Healthcare Information Technology Consultant at Miripa Consulting
- HEDIS Coordinator at Louisiana Healthcare Connections
- HIV/AIDS Health Information Clerk at Capitol City Family Health Center
- SEET Intern at Department of Health and Hospitals
2 years at this Job
- M.P.H - Environmental and Occupational Health
- Bachelors of Science - Biology/Pre-med
Ongoing technology consulting services on various ecommerce development projects and Microsoft SharePoint deployment projects involving requirements analysis, planning, development, and online marketing strategies.
- Independent Information Technology Consultant at Information Technology Consulting
- Manager, Web and Database Systems at American Anthropological Association
- Manager, Systems Integration at American Trucking Associations
- Manager, Internet and Network Services at American Trucking Associations
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Management Information Systems
- Bachelor's - Computer Information Systems
- Associate - Information Systems Technology
Lead the implementation of IT programs and projects for client portfolio. Design and architect data center and enterprise network as MSP implementing client infrastructure solutions. Severed as operations delivery for
enterprise scale infrastructure providing functional, hands-on technical troubleshooting expertise in Wintel,
Networking, and Security disciplines. Ability to consultatively lead full management lifecycle programs.
Strength in leading global infrastructure teams dealing with information security and systems management,
data management, infrastructure.
Client Portfolio has included: Infosys, Allison Transmission Inc, IBM, State of Ohio
• Management of a broad range of project types such as business process improvement, SharePoint rollouts, ERP implementations, Azure Cloud, and on-prem Server technology architecture.
• Experience with managing vendors in developing master services agreements and statements of work and managing the vendor budget and program management.
• Development of policies, procedures, and documentation to ensure effective implementation of multiple ERP systems. (worked with Syteline, SAP, & Great Plains)
• Experience working with virtual project teams over multiple time zones and cultures.
• Disaster Recovery and risk management for portfolio and program implementations.
- Senior Information Technology Consultant, Infosys at Comtex Technologies Company
- IT Infrastructure Service Delivery Manager, State of Ohio at International Business Machines
- Senior Project Manager Consultant at KAR Auction Services
- General Dynamics IT Consultant at Department of Homeland Security
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- PHD - Risk/Crisis Management
- MBA - Master of Business Administration, Business Strategy & Human Resources Management