Sacramento, CA | September 2016 - Current As an independent contractor helped companies take advantage of current technology to improve business processes and productivity. Update office-wide software, ensuring the re-imaging of all computers. Information Technology Consultant
- Information Technology Consultant at PEAK System Inc
- Information Technology Consultant at Carbondale Historical Society and Museum Inc
- at Tribnet Publication
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate of Science- In progress - Computer Science
Information Technology consultant, providing Subject Matter Expertise to small and large size businesses. Clients and projects include: Defense Information System Agency (DISA), Small Business Administration. U.S. Coast Guard, US Department of State Consular Affairs, Highlight Technologies, HighAction, Softpower, Glotech Inc., Amsaq Inc.,
- Information Technology Consultant (SME) at MendTek LLC
- Director of Information Technology at Mantech International Corporation
- Director of Information Technology at Allied Technology Group
- Network Administrator at Montgomery Community College
12 years at this Job
- BSEE - Electronic Engineering
- AAS - Electronic Technology
- AAS - Computer Technology
* Design, develop and administer multiple web domains * Develop and provide information technology solutions for families with autistic children and their staff * Program communication devices. * Research information technology offerings including hardware and software * Advise clients on technology and application purchases * Create and edit video models
- Information Technology Consultant at Blue Horizon Consulting
- Software Support Engineer at Cranel Inc
- Solutions Engineer at Vertex Systems
- Implementation Specialist at Pacejet Logistics
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems - Computer Forensics
Ensured an effective and efficient Information Services environment by managing the development and implementation of assigned Information Technology projects and providing technical support to plan, maintain, and secure Information Systems.
• Provided systems administration support for Microsoft / Netware servers including upgrades, patches, backup and disaster recovery monitoring, user account setup, Group Policy, Anti-Virus, and domain security.
• Provided Tier 3 Level support on escalated system issues.
• Maintained & Administered Citrix Farm clusters for hospital and all satellite modalities.
• Responsible for ISCSI SAN administration and allocation.
• Created policy standards for image creation and deployment to all desktop workstations.
• Responsible for application virtualization and deployment.
• Administered Blackberry Enterprise Server and mobile device configuration.
• Participated in the development of a strategic plan for the virtualization of physical servers as well as initial deployment.
- Information Technology Consultant at MidState Medical Center
- Helpdesk Support Consultant at Ann Taylor
- Senior Network Analyst at The Direct Marketing Association
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Economics
Top-performing Information Technology Consultant with over 20 years of experience credited with combining design and implementation of custom solutions in the manufacturing, retail, media and education industries. Strong expertise in hands-on solutions and application architecture. Known as a skilled project leader and developer with the agility to learn new technologies and translate that knowledge into successful projects. Highly accomplished in understanding complex business processes and creating solutions to improve processes. ProCom Consulting - May 2016 to Present Solution Architect / Lean-agile Leader / Certified SAFe® 4 Program Consultant / UX Developer
- Top-performing Information Technology Consultant at ProCom Consulting
- Agile Project Manager for Comprehensive Child Welfare System implementation at ProCom Consulting
- at ProCom Consulting
- Solution Architect / Java Portal Developer at Broadcast Music Incorporated
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Math - Math/Actuarial Science
Linux/UNIX Administration - Server and Desktop Redhat, Gentoo, and Ubuntu
• Mac OSX, and supporting technologies
• Windows (Server and Workstation)
• Networking Support - routing, cabling, access point installation, etc. etc.
• Support of Android, I Phone, and Blackberry
• Hardware Diagnostic and Repair
• Imaging and Re-imaging utilizing Ghost, Acronis, and dd
• Highly effective at reducing total cost of ownership for equipment and general communications
• Proficiently troubleshoot and run complex diagnostics on microcomputer equipment
• Effect repairs on microcomputers (PC or MAC), peripheral devices, terminals, printers (laser, plotter, and inkjet), scanners, network and other related equipment
• Planned and carried out difficult and complex assignments and developed new methods, approaches and procedures to support commercial and residential IT needs throughout the Mississippi Gulf Coast and surrounding areas
• Utilized in-depth knowledge of a wide range of concepts, principles, practices, applications, and interoperability of local area networks and connectivity, including information security/information assurance in the delivery of planning and management services
• Provided precision administrative and technical support services, encompassing all aspects of information technology systems configuration, installation, maintenance, rebuilding, restoration, and upgrading
• Installed, configured, and maintained network hubs, switches, routers, and servers that supported LANs/WANs
• Optimized and fine-tuned performance, troubleshot problems ranging from common to complex, and evaluated and recommended upgrades and enhancements to the client's current network
• Ensured the confidentiality, integrity and availability of systems, networks, and data through the planning, analysis, development, implementation, maintenance, and enhancement of information systems security programs, policies, procedures, and tools
• Applied IT security principles, methods, and security products to protect and maintain the availability, integrity, confidentiality, and accountability of information systems resources and information processed throughout the systems life cycle
• Used complex diagnostic tools to analyze telecommunications and microcomputer deficiencies
• Provided system integration support for hardware, software, and LAN analysis, configuration, testing, and implementation
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CONSULTANT at
- COMMUNICATIONS & COMPUTER TECHNICIAN at TekSystems - Southeastern
- AVIATION RADIO REPAIR & IT TECHNICIAN at United States Marine Corps
18 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Aviation Radio Repair Tech
Professional and industrious information technology consultant with 20+ years experience as a IT professional. Worked in a consultant capacity for many years and have acquired a diversity of industry experience including designing, implementing, supporting and maintaining large scale networks and datacenters for mid to enterprise level companies. Strong work ethic and would be a great asset to any organization. Proven experience in solving complex business and technical problems, project management, improving processes and design and development of new solutions. CAREER SUMMARY
AIG | Fort Worth, TX 1/14-Current
Sr. Network Security Engineer
• Palo Alto firewall rules and App-ID optimization and PAN-OS 8.0 upgrade, Assist in DMZ Modernization and security stabilization, MFaaS Virtual Private Cloud and Branch Transformation projects, Zscaler Outbound Internet Access. Perform day to day security rule / audit maintenance and troubleshooting.
• Working with Security Architecture and Project Management on Data Center migration projects - Cisco ASA &Checkpoint Firewalls to Palo Alto environment. Working with various levels in organization regarding Blue Coat proxy access issue and change management requests.
• AIG Global Services - Develop Security Compliance Measures for Fed Readiness Project, Perform IT Security Audits and Policy Compliance Requirements. Configuration Analysis - Firewall Rules Assessment and Optimization, Unused Rules Remediation, Rule Documentation and Re-certification. Firemon Security Manager and Policy Optimizer - architecture design, servers configuration and implementation.Any-Any rules remediation project on DMZ firewalls. Access and connectivity troubleshooting for the company Global Network - Envision & Splunk and Tufin.
- Professional and industrious information technology consultant at AIG
- Sr. Network Security Engineer at Infosys
- Network Security Engineer at Walmart
- Network Security Engineer at PDA Corpration via Consulting Firm
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Management of Information Systems
Radiant Capital, IT Consultant, Taipei, Taiwan October 2012 - August 2018
Provide consulting services to Radiant Capital for its IT infrastructure set up. Managed all its IT operation from the start of the business inception and provided on-going support for all IT related projects. Worked and presented IT solution and strategy to executive team for long term planning.
• Facilitated and documented key business needs in setting up initial IT infrastructure to support the business operation.
• Led clients through vendor selection and evaluation process in selecting the service provider.
• Led clients to establish and monitored service level agreement (SLA) with the service provides for its operation.
• Built client business website and transferred knowledge to staffs. Grameen Foundation, Country Representative/Technology Consultant, Shanghai, China August 2008 - July 2012 Recruited to join Grameen Foundation for its China initiatives. Served as the key personnel for all projects in China. Met with key players in Chinese Microfinance field and introduced Grameen Foundation MIS application to potential clients. Promoted to country representative, participated in key conferences and forums and managed the joint venture relationship with local partner. Key Accomplishments:
• Improved Chinese MicroFinance Institutions (MFI) business processes, solidified MIS system business requirements, evaluated software packages and provided solution recommendation.
• Conducted research and presented landscape analysis on China MFI MIS environment.
• Managed the web-based MIS System localization with the 3rd party provider.
• Implemented web-based MIS system at three different MFIs with the local service provider.
• Trained the trainers and conducted knowledge transfer to the local service provider.
• Developed the “go to market strategy” for GF technology application in China and built detail project plans and budget.
• Formulated country strategy, managed key relationship and communicated with all stakeholders.
• Managed joint venture relationship with the Beijing partner, set mutual project objectives and managed to meet timeline.
- Information Technology Consultant at Self-Employeed
- Production Manager at EcSolutions Corp
- BTS Manager, Toyota Financial Savings Bank at TOYOTA FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Project Manager, Business Technology Solution at Toyota Motor Sales USA.Inc
10 years at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- B.A - Computer Information Systems
Consulting practice focused on evaluating, enhancing, and developing Information Technology
strategies, infrastructures, and value creation models to advance clients' goals and objectives.
• Created 1-year IT roadmap for CFO client through detailed assessment of current IT strategy and initiatives.
• Led client team in defining core in-store technology platform including, POS, Kiosk, Digital Menus, and Kitchen Display Systems to optimize operations and reduce overall costs.
• Led migration to Sales Force Technology for client's guest services group.
• Developed multiple "go-forward" strategies following evaluation of client's current ERP, CRM and Ecommerce technologies.
• Served as advisor to client senior leadership on creation of overall business strategy and implementation of Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS).
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CONSULTANT at Self Employed
- FOUNDER, PRESIDENT at MIDDLE A RESTAURANTS
- CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER at TAYLOR CORPORATION
- Other Senior Technology Leadership Roles at TAYLOR CORPORATION
1 year at this Job
- B.S. - IT Management
- A.A. - Software Development
RN Solid Solutions Self Employed as Network/Security Consultant
- Information Technology Consultant at Self Employed
- Chief Technology Officer at Dexter Park Hotel Partners, LLC
- Business/Server Administrator at Ringz.tv
- Technology Director at Premier NYC
5 years at this Job
- - Culinary Arts
- - Mass Communication/Media Studies
- High School Diploma
- High School Diploma