Mphasis\Akzo Nobel. Information Technology Consultant March-May 2019 Strongsville, Ohio Technology Center. · Provide in-person/face-to-face and/or remote nationwide end user Windows PC, laptop, and MAC support services. · Supported services include software break-fix/remediation, Installation, Add, & Change on end user hardware and software. · Service Manager ticket system; responding to priorities, timely and relevant updates, use of ticket status, prompt closure. · PC Imaging creating and updating ISO image using Microsoft tools. · Helping End User Microsoft Data Back-up · One drive cloud configuration · Bit locker end user configuration · Configuring outlook email, end user support · Microsoft remote access support · Configuring Skype, end user support · MS Office 365 support Areas of Technical Expertise Consultant Include But Are Not Limited To: · Veeam backup solutions and disaster recovery for VMware and Hyper-V virtual and cloud environments. · Troubleshooting network connectivity in LAN/WAN environment · First and second level support, requesting and coordinating with Vendors · Windows Server Management · Active Directory management · Enterprise Antivirus and security management · Email management · Imaging management with Microsoft and Symantec tools · Troubleshooting and installing servers , printers , desktop , laptops , terminals , on windows environment. · Technology budget · Microsoft office 2010, 2013 , 365 support · VPN Support · Surveillance digital cameras support · POS Management · TeamViewer remote access
Mphasis\Akzo Nobel. Information Technology Consultant March-May 2019
Strongsville, Ohio Technology Center.
· Provide in-person/face-to-face and/or remote nationwide end user Windows PC, laptop, and MAC support services.
· Supported services include software break-fix/remediation, Installation, Add, & Change on end user hardware and software.
· Service Manager ticket system; responding to priorities, timely and relevant updates, use of ticket status, prompt closure.
· PC Imaging creating and updating ISO image using Microsoft tools.
· Helping End User Microsoft Data Back-up
· One drive cloud configuration
· Bit locker end user configuration
· Configuring outlook email, end user support
· Microsoft remote access support
· Configuring Skype, end user support
· MS Office 365 support
Areas of Technical Expertise Consultant Include But Are Not Limited To:
· Veeam backup solutions and disaster recovery for VMware and Hyper-V virtual and cloud environments.
· Troubleshooting network connectivity in LAN/WAN environment
· First and second level support, requesting and coordinating with Vendors
· Windows Server Management
· Active Directory management
· Enterprise Antivirus and security management
· Email management
· Imaging management with Microsoft and Symantec tools
· Troubleshooting and installing servers , printers , desktop , laptops , terminals , on windows environment.
· Technology budget
· Microsoft office 2010, 2013 , 365 support
· VPN Support
· Surveillance digital cameras support
· POS Management
· TeamViewer remote access
- Information Technology Consultant at JS Information Technology Services
- Information Technology Consultant at Prentke Romich Company
- Technology Coordinator at Tri-County Computer Services -West Holmes Schools
- Configuration Center Manager, Technical Support Engineer at INACOM/COMPUTERMIXX
3 years at this Job
- - backup solutions and disaster recovery for VMware and Hyper-V virtual and Cloud environments
- - Active Directory Services
- - Certified Server OS, Active Directory , Network Infrastructure Services
- B.S. - Industrial & Systems Engineering
Achievement-oriented professional with diversified experience in IT Management, Operations Management in Banking/Medical Sectors seeks a challenging position within the IT Community
Information Technology Consultant
Self Employed, Infrastructure IT 8800 Boulevard E. North Bergen, NJ.
August 2016- May 2019
• IT Consulting Services for Corporate and Residential Networks, Specializing in Network Security, Hardware/Software Setup and Installation, Remote Access, Data and Storage Backups, Configuration, Installation and management for Network Based Business and Home Security Systems
- Information Technology Consultant at IT Community
- Information Technology Manager at
- Operations Manager/Help Desk at Sunrise Highway
- Sales/Customer Service Rep at PetCareRX.com
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- BS - Culinary Arts
Energize corporate value by delivering cutting-edge IT products and solutions, creating robust technology platforms, and capitalize on digital assets and intellectual properties to stimulate growth.
• Perform information security needs analysis, including requirements and evaluation of emerging technology, along with recommendations for system selection, execution, improvement and support.
• Create business intelligence solutions to enhance decision making by delivering reporting and executive dashboards that guide business strategy.
• Conduct analysis to ensure the optimal performance of business-critical networks, servers, workstations, applications and databases. Evaluate capabilities of existing systems with the goal of identifying improvement opportunities.
- Information Technology Consultant at INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT
- Information Technology Director at PACAL, LLC
- Senior Network Engineer at EDP COMPUTER SYSTEMS, INC
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Computer Networking Systems
Chino Hills, CA
Contact: (909)-975-1548 May 2019 - Present
Job description: Part Time
● Manufactured incoming orders of all available items specialized for the events we attended
● Conducting fast and accurate markdowns of the items chosen to be tallied on the register
● Duties include handling operational procedures, photography, providing customer service, setting alarms and keeping the entry area clean and organized Information Technology Consultant, Fullerton, Ca Contact:(657)-278-8203 January 2018 - August 2018 Job description: Part time
● Provided in-person phone, and chat technical support for campus related applications to users for a variety of softwaand hardware related issues for Windows, Macintosh, iOS and Android platforms.
● Assist users by answering questions in regards to software applications and printing; troubleshooting problems, looking up information in manuals, or using on-line help, and directing users to Lead Consultants or on-duty staff for special requests or difficult problems..
● Manage the ILC & SGC devices (laptop, iPad, etc.) and equipped group study rooms checkout system.
- Information Technology Consultant, Fullerton, Ca at Sundance Production Team
- Intern at Involements
1 month at this Job
- - Human Services
Medical Discharge Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis Library, Indianapolis, IN United States Lead Information Technology Consultant
- Lead Information Technology Consultant at United States Navy
- at Amazon Warehouse
- Line Lead at
- Tug Driver and Package Handler at Federal Express
7 months at this Job
- - Secondary Education Social Studies
Apr.2011 - Aug 2018
Instructional Technology Designer/Information Technology Consultant
San Diego State University Research Foundation / Interwork Institute
✓ Course Design and Faculty Consultation:
• Facilitated the content of the digital courses for rehabilitation and leadership program; 100% materials passed ADA required and Section 508 regulation.
• Analyzed and evaluated the learning report, increased 95% enrollment rate by PLB/blended learning methodologies.
• Collaborated with Professor (SMEs) and staffs, co-ordinated and assigned 15 - 20 members, 70% attended Individual Personal Development, 100% reached project milestones, and on-time delivery and launched. ✓ Course components & multimedia development:
• Designed the overall 70 - 80% course blueprint and learning components, including online discussions, case studies, formative and summative assessments, peer reviews, and online learning activities within three months. ✓ Advanced training & technical implement, integrated strategic plan, updated the current digital training module. ✓ Communicated, collaborated, and Facilitated.
- Instructional Technology Designer/Information Technology Consultant at San Diego State University Research Foundation / Interwork Institute
- Graduate Assistance / Course Developer at San Diego State University / LARC Dept
- Web Designer/Programmer at San Diego City College / Math Dept
- Worldwide Global Promotional Marketing Manager at Americana Group at Hong Kong & Gulf
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Masters' of Science in Instructional Technology - Technology
- Bachelor of Arts in Multimedia - Multimedia
- ALPHARETTA, GA 2016 - Present
A leading provider of IT staffing and recruitment, providing project, project to direct hire and direct hire services to startups, emerging growth and Fortune 500 companies.
Information Technology Consultant / PMO Project Coordinator
• Lead smaller projects as project manager to create/manage project plans, financials, Agile sprint completions, status reporting, RACI reports and all-around health of projects
• Timesheet approver for multiple projects totaling 273 resources. Make necessary corrections to ensure proper pay and invoicing occur weekly, biweekly and monthly. Report any time related issues to Delivery Director/Manager and advise of next steps for resolution
• Liaison between Delivery Director/Manager and Talent Team to answer any administrative questions concerning pay and bill rates, time capture issues, contract renewals and all other project related inquiries
• Point of contact on major projects concerning issues that need to be brought in front of payroll, accounts receivable and/or upper management
• Manage forecast models for all assigned projects to ensure accuracy of resource data and time off, over time, end dates and trends that provide financial health data of the project
• Create client profiles documenting project specific tasks, contract end dates, headcount and daily/weekly activities
• Develop training materials and train employees on Record Only Adjustments (ROAs) and Billing Adjustments (BAs) to correct system issues and/or payroll issues for clients and resources
• Use advance functions of Excel regularly including Pivot tables and vLookups to manage large data for ease of viewing key points and initiatives of active projects
• Administrator of departmental website that allows Delivery Directors/Managers and Project Managers to find information and/or templates used for every phase of the project life cycle. This tool allows uniformity across the board and easy to understand processes
• Complete project set ups for new clients and/or existing clients. Includes reviewing SOWs, project request forms, pricing models, pricing signoff and approvals, work orders, purchase orders, etc to confirm accuracy and signatures from all required parties are provided. Reach out to Delivery Director/Manager if any information is missing and advise what's required before submission to Contracts team
• Participate in team focus groups to help with creation of new policies and procedures
- Information Technology Consultant / PMO Project Coordinator at RANDSTAD TECHNOLOGIES
- Digital Marketing Project Coordinator at TIAA-CREF
- Office Manager / Project Coordinator at BILLINGER PAINTING COMPANY
- Mobile Device Tester at AT&T
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Microsoft Certification
- Master of Information Technology - Information Technology
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Network Certification
Responsible for the distribution, maintenance, and functionality of the Information Technology infrastructure. We handle the distribution and implementation of Microsoft, Adobe, and various other software applications. We handle the hardware, including desktops, projectors, smart boards, laptops, cable boxes, and support for all technology we can help with (e.g. smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, TVs, etc.)
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CONSULTANT at THE UNIVERSITY OF MOUNT UNION
- DELIVERY DRIVER at PANERA BREAD
- LINE COOK at CHIPOTLE MEXICAN GRILL
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF COMPUTER SCIENCE - Education
Los Angeles, CA | 06/2016 - Present
• Lead and responsible for all Companies & Organizations under agreements.
• Management of 60+ end users, Eticket response, 24/7 network monitoring and security management.
• Infrastructure planning, including all IT upgrades and Deployments.
• Server deployments and firewall configurations
• Responsible for all temp hires and resource management.
Los Angeles, CA | 06/2016 - Present
- Information Technology Consultant at GTS Information Technology
- Information Technology Coordinator at Great Minds in STEM
- Information Technology Consultant at Fremont Optical
3 years at this Job
- Certificate in Electrical Science
Worked in the Help-Center using Help-Center specific workflows
such as: the installation, removal, and support of supported
software, general troubleshooting, wireless configurations, and Repair Center intakes.
● Worked in the Learning Commons assisting clients with wireless network configurations on their devices, the installation, removal, and support of software, responding to emails in a timely fashion to troubleshoot technical problems
● Stayed current on technical expertise in the field of Information Technology, and utilized best practices when implementing Information Technology solutions
● Produced one original blog article each semester for publication on TechBytes
● Maintained department documentation across various platforms. Helped ensure that information presented to clients on our websites was up to date and accurate. Supervisor: Anthony Laffan (413)-545-0111
- Information Technology Consultant at University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Assistant Head Lifeguard at Northampton Recreation Department
- Lifeguard at Northampton Recreation Department
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Completing Bachelor of Science in Biology in Fall 2019 - Biology