An IT Director with 17 years' experience with a proven track record of progressive management, team leadership and technical skills. Strong business and technical vision with effective people skills to allow close work with senior management. Ability to manage multiple complex projects for internal and external customers. Innovative and creative problem solver, who is results oriented, has an aptitude for learning and can maximize resources while possessing a sense of urgency. Aqua Care USA 4/2009 - 2/2018 Information Technology Director Built and maintained company infrastructure to include Windows 2008 domain and application servers, Exchange 2003 server as well as an outbound telemarketing call center with integrated reporting database. Oversee online marketing to include pay per click and affiliate program.
• Maintain and administer network consisting of Microsoft Windows 2008 Server, Exchange 2003 server, SQL Server 2012.
• Plan, implement and maintain Disaster Recovery methodology for all systems.
• Ensure normal backup and reorganization procedures are defined and executed.
• Network administration (including backup, anti virus, security management, user account management, e-mail systems including e-mail, internet access, office systems, Predictive Dialer Servers, Telemarketing work stations, and applications support).
• Support server, network, and desktop hardware, software and applications.
• Roll out hardware and software to ensure optimal deployment of resources.
• Ensure proper recording and storage for telemarketing calls.
• Continuing development and maintenance of custom reporting database.
An IT Director with 17 years' experience with a proven track record of progressive management, team leadership and technical skills. Strong business and technical vision with effective people skills to allow close work with senior management. Ability to manage multiple complex projects for internal and external customers. Innovative and creative problem solver, who is results oriented, has an aptitude for learning and can maximize resources while possessing a sense of urgency.
Aqua Care USA
4/2009 - 2/2018
Information Technology Director
Built and maintained company infrastructure to include Windows 2008 domain and application servers, Exchange 2003 server as well as an outbound telemarketing call center with integrated reporting database. Oversee online marketing to include pay per click and affiliate program.
- Information Technology Director at Aqua Care USA
- Information Technology Manager at IPC Inc
- Information Technology Manager at
- Instructor at Des Moines Area Community College
9 years, 10 months at this Job
- AAS - Business Information Systems
A demonstrated record of success and achievement at this full-service direct lender of residential mortgages, marked by a promotion to a position of increased influence, authority, and accountability. As Information Technology Director, leads vision, strategy, and execution for all facets of information technology, building and leading a team of eight professionals dedicated to support, information security, and the identification of new technologies aligned with the unique needs of the business. Administers an annual IT budget of $1M. Orchestrates and executes projects to implement and maintain enterprise technologies and systems. . Coordinates and leads training and professional development for all IT staff members, as well as local Help Desk teams. . Cultivates an environment of heightened information security awareness in a highly-regulated industry, implementing software, security upgrades, and patches, taking all necessary steps to mitigate risks and alleviate threats. . Introduced the use of an augmented reality tool that serves as an invaluable aid to providing immediate insight into the relationships between the company and vendors, employees, and customers. . Maintains relationships with a network of vendors and strategic partners; administers the RFP process, conducts quarterly business reviews of vendor performance, and exercises the authority to negotiate the key terms and conditions of agreements. "Paul has a take charge personality, team oriented and a trendsetter. His attention to detail is second to none, he communicates his ideas clearly, comments are well thought out and clearly articulated." Luis R., Manager of Information Technology Freedom Mortgage "Paul is an instrumental component in the success of our organization. He is resourceful, knowledgeable, innovative, and easily adapts to the changing needs of different business channels. He is able to see and understand the larger picture and is able to translate and communicate that to his team." Michael L., Senior Director of IT Security Freedom Mortgage . Captured over $750K in first-year savings through the deployment of the Bitlocker and Windows Defender applications; additionally, implemented a Microsoft Cloud Password Management solution that is forecasted to achieve a $900K ROI. . Partnered with Dell for services and solutions, negotiating terms to save $300K each year. . Secured substantial gains in efficiency and productivity by procuring and implementing an Amazon Web Services cloud solution offering improved functionality and a cost-effective infrastructure platform. . Contributes additional service and expertise establishing and supporting all IT services for the annual leadership conference, which draws over 900 participants.
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DIRECTOR at FREEDOM MORTGAGE INC
- IT CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER at
- TECHNICAL SERVICES MANAGER - CITIBANK & NASDAQ at DELL INC
- at DELL INC
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- DIPLOMA - V3 CERTIFICATION
Ascended ranks through promotion from R&D Specialist and Technical Support to IT Director for the only tribal casino without a state business agreement. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DIRECTOR Provided executive-level leadership based on direct experience in strategic military goal setting to mend broken relationships and direct entire IT operation from network design to cash management. Established every aspect of the IT department including surveillance maintenance, satellite wellness and information systems. Established and managed all the technology systems enterprise wide. Coordinated efforts with federal and tribal gaming commissions to define Wyoming system requirements and gaming policies and procedures. Supported expansion of $66M business operation from one to three locations and 34 staff to 580.
• IT Director (2003 to 2019): Drafted and enforced enterprise-wide IT policies and procedures and regulatory accountability. Served as trusted advisor to state legislators by offering strategic recommendations for IT-related bills.
• Directly supervised a $4.5M budget and a highly skilled technical team to ensure proper support of business-critical operations across 28 departments and 580 end users.
• Was part of the executive management team; provided technical and business advice to all enterprise departments.
• Coordinated efforts of a multidisciplinary contractor team tasked with the design, development, and deployment of four server rooms and a portfolio of technical projects.
• Advised and consulted C-level executives on IT, Finance, Business and Human resource related items.
Ascended ranks through promotion from R&D Specialist and Technical Support to IT Director for the only tribal casino without a state business agreement.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DIRECTOR
Provided executive-level leadership based on direct experience in strategic military goal setting to mend broken relationships and direct entire IT operation from network design to cash management. Established every aspect of the IT department including surveillance maintenance, satellite wellness and information systems. Established and managed all the technology systems enterprise wide. Coordinated efforts with federal and tribal gaming commissions to define Wyoming system requirements and gaming policies and procedures. Supported expansion of $66M business operation from one to three locations and 34 staff to 580.
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DIRECTOR at Wind River Hotel & Casino
- Research & Development Specialist & Technical Support at Northern Arapaho Enterprise 2 DBA Wind River Hotel & Casino
16 years at this Job
- MBA - INFOMRATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT
- BACHELOR DEGREE IN RELIGION - RELIGION
- Associate - COMPUTER TECHNOLOGIES
Director of Information Security. Director of Information Technology. Computer Information Security Officer (CISO). Procurement Manager. Enterprise architect. Managed migration of .Gov Web Application from rogue status to ATO in AWS Cloud. Manage client web application hosting environments. Familiar with NIST 800 series as well as FISMA, HIPAA and other regulatory frameworks.
- Information Technology Director at Fu Associates, Ltd.
20 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) - Political Science and History
• Serves as the Director of Information Technology responsible for Information Technology (IT) services, infrastructure and cyber security.
• Proactively ensures the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability and security; manages crisis' situations, which may include intrusion attempts and complex hardware or software problems.
• Responsible for procurement and lifecycle of data center, video telepresence, and workstations; works with international vendors and suppliers on all IT needs and shortages.
• Directly responsible for a data center that stores sensitive research and intelligence information globally; coordinates the workload and workflow of the IT Department effectively
• Ensures the Internet Service Provider (ISP) and Storage Services strategic plans, mission, and goals are communicated to the Team and integrated into the teams goals, objectives, work plans, products and services.
• Provides overall guidance and direction with regard to development, coordination, implementation, and activation of program technology.
• Develops and applies a wide range of qualitative and quantitative methodologies to assess, analyze, and improve team performance. Assesses strengths and weaknesses and develops methods of improvement.
• Develops, executes, and monitors acquisition, fielding, and support plans and strategies.
• Prepares acquisition packages for the provisioning of contractual support services.
• Conducts problem identification, to include documenting any problems and providing problem resolutions pertaining to project completion.
• Maintains project files and other pertinent policies, instructions, proposals, memoranda of agreement, service level agreements, technical design documents, and concepts of operations.
- Information Technology Director at Network Design, Inc
- Information Technology Project Manager at Data Path, Inc
- Business Development and Capture Management at Quality Technology, Inc
- Network Operations/ Deputy G6 at USACAPOC(A)
10 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
- Personal Assistant to Information Technology Director at PSCC
- Virtual Assistant / Freelance Service at ODesk
- Marketing and Advertising Officer at Roadhouse Entertainment
- Booking and Collections Representative at USA Generics Pharma Inc.
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - TASC
Establishes, develops, and provides strategic direction over all information technology
initiatives across 8 states in the Southeastern United States including the fiscal
management of $1.2M and team leadership for 12 analysts and area managers
• Cultivates IT vendor relationships, negotiating contracts to adhere to budgetary guidelines
• Spearheads change management including formalizing a ticket management system which resulted in streamlined incident resolutions through Service Now
• Led technical team in site upgrades in conjunction with hospitals Epic EMR and infrastructure integrations
• Coordinated site implementations across the region between April 2018 and August 2019
- Regional Information Technology Director at Radiology Partners
- Technology Manager at Humana
- Information Technology Manager at ForTec Medical
- Information Systems Manager at Doctors Hospital
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Information Systems
- Associate of Science - Computer Information Technology
Mange entire IT and network infrastructure for domestic and international offices including all hotels, restaurants and outlets
(New York, Atlanta, Dominican Republic, Turks & Caicos, London)
• Implemented security measures and policies in accordance to PCI, GDPR and ISO information security standards.
• Built and managed a 2 million dollar IT infrastructure and Hotel systems for new Hotel build in London (The Curtain Hotel), including state of art theater room, Audio & Visuals for club space in addition to latest hotel technology and management systems
• Managed 1.5 million IT infrastructure build out for Gansevoort Las Vegas in conjunction with Caesars Resorts
• Deployed and upgraded each property to latest versions of Hotel Property management system
• Migrated and deployed new central reservations system
• Deployed, upgraded and managed several POS systems for different restaurants and outlets (Micros, Aloha, Digital dinning)
• Implemented disaster recovery plans that were tested and utilized
• Setup and managed multiple site to site VPN connections
• Manage all group meetings and network requests
• Optimized network equipment for performance and security
• Installed intrusion detection systems, encryption, secure VPN and remote access
• Daily Support more than 250+ end-users with computer, software and mobile devices
• Consult and manage IT managers from domestic and international properties on information security practices
• Managed multiple renovation projects including the deployment of new Wi-Fi, PBX, TV distribution system, Key Systems, property service and maintenance system, cellular, CCTV, central reservations systems, CRM's and many more.
- Corporate Information Technology Director at GANSEVOORT HOTEL GROUP
- Information Technology Coordinator at CROWN PLAZA HOTEL
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Computer Security
• Directed the development of information technology services for the APA to support agency operations, overseeing successful system deployment, integration, training, and support across all technologies identified to support the agency
• Made appropriate program decisions, recommendations, and escalations as appropriate, managing all IT-related systems including all program issues, risks, and statuses, communicating regularly on same to executive staff
• Directed and facilitated requests for new technology requests including management of external vendor partnerships to bring innovations in the field of governmental accounting
• Resolved all issues of competing for organizational priorities in collaboration with the Chief of Staff while directing and managing the appropriate level of internal and external communications
• Created the structure to manage the integrity of systems and processes by reviewing existing policies and drafting new procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
• Developed support models and established a process to assess future required investments and resource integration to meet timelines while managing the Information Technology Services budget
• Supervised a staff of 2 full time and 10 audit staff during system upgrades or system maintenance, serving as the agency representative for IT Services and Agency Management as well as the primary contact for Agency Compliance, Security, and Human Resources
- Information Technology Director at Public Accounts
- Office IT Manager at Equity Advisors of Kentucky
- System Consultant IT at Auditors of Public Accounts
- Network Analyst III - Auditor at Public Accounts
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Computer Science Information Technology - Computer Science Information Technology
Norwalk CT -An on-line membership website that helps Executives achieve success in their career.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DIRECTOR / CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER 2006 - Present
Responsible for the Information Technology department at ExecuNet. This organization is responsible for the development and support of the company web site as well as technology infrastructure including desktop services, data and voice networks, and server administration. Duties also include management of the technology team as well as the technology budget for the company.
• Restructured the company's e-mail and campaign management systems resulting in an increase in e-mail delivery from 75% to over 95%. The results of this project increased sales by 15% for the company.
• Implemented Systems Development Life Cycle as well as Agile Project Management processes within the technology group to improve time to market of products and to reduce product defects. These efforts have greatly improved project delivery and have significantly reduced the number of problems reported on the company web site.
• Managed the team that evaluated selected and ultimately implemented a new social networking platform for the company's web site. Worked with the vendor and the company to define contract terms, define the system requirements, service levels and vendor performance.
• Completely overhauled the company's web site infrastructure to eliminate any single point of failure within 6 months of starting at the company. ExecuNet's current web site availability is well over 99.99%.
• Member of the company's Management Team. This team is responsible for the overall direction and strategy of the company.
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DIRECTOR / CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER at EXECUNET
- DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY at THE TAUNTON PRESS
- DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES at CONNECICUT GENERAL ASSEMBLY
- EXECUTIVE MANAGER TECHNICAL SERVICES at BAYER CORPORATION
13 years, 8 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Information Systems