USAF Reserve - The Information Technology Director manages all personnel and IT hardware/software for the 610th CACS to include classified and unclassified resources. I supervise/manage all operations for the office consisting of fifty-two personnel. I plan and administer the office's annual $3.5 million dollar budget. I manage all personnel documentation to include staff feedback, awards, reprimands and annual appraisals. 610th Command and Control Squadron's mission is to provide premier Command, Control, and state of the art communications support to the United States Government. The squadron supports the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, and the Federal Emergency Management Agency, providing unrivaled communications capabilities during peacetime, natural disasters, and national emergencies.
- Information Technology Director at 610 Command/Control Squadron (CACS)
- J6, GNCC Watch Officer at US STRATEGIC COMMAND
- Senior Military Cyber Officer, Headquarters, J6 at US STRATEGIC COMMAND
- Deputy Squadron Commander at 341 Communications Squadron
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts - Computer Information Systems
- Masters of Arts - Management
- Bachelors of Arts - Computer Information Systems
An IT Director with 17 years' experience with a proven track record of progressive management, team leadership and technical skills. Strong business and technical vision with effective people skills to allow close work with senior management. Ability to manage multiple complex projects for internal and external customers. Innovative and creative problem solver, who is results oriented, has an aptitude for learning and can maximize resources while possessing a sense of urgency.
Aqua Care USA
4/2009 - 2/2018
Information Technology Director
Built and maintained company infrastructure to include Windows 2008 domain and application servers, Exchange 2003 server as well as an outbound telemarketing call center with integrated reporting database. Oversee online marketing to include pay per click and affiliate program.
• Maintain and administer network consisting of Microsoft Windows 2008 Server, Exchange 2003 server, SQL Server 2012.
• Plan, implement and maintain Disaster Recovery methodology for all systems.
• Ensure normal backup and reorganization procedures are defined and executed.
• Network administration (including backup, anti virus, security management, user account management, e-mail systems including e-mail, internet access, office systems, Predictive Dialer Servers, Telemarketing work stations, and applications support).
• Support server, network, and desktop hardware, software and applications.
• Roll out hardware and software to ensure optimal deployment of resources.
• Ensure proper recording and storage for telemarketing calls.
• Continuing development and maintenance of custom reporting database.
- Information Technology Director at Aqua Care USA
- Information Technology Manager at IPC Inc
- Information Technology Manager at
- Instructor at Des Moines Area Community College
8 years, 10 months at this Job
- AAS - Business Information Systems
7/2008 - present A building and construction component manufacturing business Information Technology Director Reporting to the President, manage IT operations providing solutions and services globally for 1000 business users with an outsourced, corporate and internal team of 50. Lead investing in core and new applications and infrastructure capabilities. Lead IT merger integrations (QAD, SAP). Develop IT strategy, project technology roadmaps, implemented sound IT policies and processes, while establishing relationships and credibility with business leadership. Lead several business improvement initiatives, streamlining cycle time and increased customer satisfaction. Lead multiple CRM Implementations with rapid launch timelines (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Lotus Notes, Act ). Lead GDPR Compliance. Focusing on driving change and digital transformation. Serve as Interim Supply Chain Director, opening and managing multiple warehouses and optimizing inventory standards and turns.
- Information Technology Director at Dow Building Solutions & Dow Roofing Systems
- Information Technology Director at JPS Elastomerics
- IT Manager at Avery Dennison
10 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree - Mechanical Engineering
Office of Cabinet Secretary
350 Capitol Street, Room 125, Charleston, WV 25301
Health Information Technology Director (Health and Human Resources Program Manager 1)
• Directs the Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) vendor and state staff to ensure the design, development and implementation of the computer system operations to process medical claims payments according to the state Medicaid and CHIP programs.
• Review system expansion proposals and recommends the purchase of new equipment.
• Develop specification proposals or new system evaluation standards.
• Responsible for managing the design, development and implementation of new systems and new applications, e.g. Asset Verification Solution and Electronic Visit Verification.
• Develop solution and/or equipment specifications proposals or new system evaluation standards.
• Analyzes agency operations and determines feasibility and cost of various electronic records management or conversion from one automation platform to another, including integration.
• Responsible for managing various technology contracts, i.e. Medicaid Management Information Systems (MMIS), Asset Verification Solution (AVS), Electronic Visit Verification (EVV), etc., including, but not limited to, reviewing/submitting change order requests, reviewing/approving invoices for payment, etc. Monitors Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as indicated in established contracts.
• Responsible for developing and overseeing project plans as well as the technical and analytical infrastructure necessary to maximize the use of agency-wide data, along with electronic health record technology (EHR) and effectively utilize the data provided to improve overall health outcomes.
• Maintain and routinely update the State Medicaid Health Information Technology Plan and the State Health Information Technology Plan.
• Develop and update multiple Advanced Planning Documents (APDs).
• Develop Request for Proposals (RFPs) or Request for Quotations (RFQs) within purchasing rules and guidelines for technology software and solutions.
• Writes, evaluates and negotiates various equipment and software procurements.
• Works with users, data processing personnel, and vendor representatives in resolving equipment and operations problems.
• Provides direct supervision, to 5 employees who are involved in the day-to-day business activities.
• Responsible for organizing, assigning, and reviewing the work of a small group of professional or technical personnel in the operation of various MMIS data processing functions.
• Participates in setting of project goals and standards, developing and coordinating the implementation of project plans, setting priorities, allocating resources and monitoring system development to ensure initiatives are completed, deadlines are met and quality is assured.
• Serves as the project liaison with a variety of agency bureaus, other state and federal agencies who promulgate business rules.
- Health Information Technology Director at State of West Virginia - Department of Health and Human Resources
- Associate Director (Health and Human Resources Program Manager 1) at State of West Virginia - Bureau for Public Health
- Policy Branch Manager (Health and Human Resources Specialist, Senior) at State of West Virginia - Bureau for Public Health
- Child Protective Services Policy Specialist (Health and Human Resources Specialist, Senior) at State of West Virginia - Bureau for Children and Families
9 months at this Job
- B.S. in Chemistry - Pre-Medicine
A demonstrated record of success and achievement at this $27MM provider of consulting services spanning mechanical, electrical, civil and structural engineering, marked by a promotion to a position of increased influence, authority, and accountability.
As Information Technology Director, lead all vision, strategy, and execution for corporate IT infrastructure, providing the technological framework to support the execution of over $530MM in projects annually. Exercise authority over all aspects of application development, business analysis, disaster recovery, business continuity, and business intelligence, while actively managing and coordinating relationships between technical personnel and business stakeholders. Supervise a team of 9 professionals engaged in the administration of network operations, network securities, email (MS-Exchange), mobility solutions, workstations, applications, databases (MS-SQL), Digital Archive, data storage (SAN's), data management and decommissioning, Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Tivoli Storage Management "TSM", SharePoint Collaboration and corporate website, VoIP communications (Call Manager. Unity, Informacast, Jabber, etc.), Xerographic (Xerox\OCE wide and small format with Reprodesk) and Helpdesk related services.
➢ Served an integral leadership role shepherding the organization through a period of technical growth and modernization, strategically planning and spearheading successful efforts to adopt new\improved technologies appropriate for the company's missions.
➢ Presently managing mid-size server farm featuring IBM XIV\Nimble enterprise class SAN storage, Cisco Catalyst & Nexus network switches, Brocade Fiber Channel switches, IBM\Cisco UCS chassis and server equipment; oversee infrastructures, connectivity, operations and policies for headquarters in Johnstown, as well as, remote offices in Pittsburgh and Ohio.
➢ Collaborate effectively with company leadership to define, focus, and clarify business needs, leading to the procurement of technologies and services aligned with the unique requirements of the corporation.
➢ Leverage extensive insight into operations to coordinate, secure, mitigate risk, audit and deploy technologies to ensure the success of operations, securities, and other company infrastructures; work with an array of vendors and consultants to evaluate the suitability of IT technologies.
➢ Contribute additional service and expertise reviewing contract terms and NDA documents, preform risk assessments and implementing client security requirements for safeguarding communications and confidential information for government, medical and corporate clients.
➢ Maintain accountability for an annual budget of $1.7MM to $2MM; introduced cost containment strategies to effectively eliminate 40% of expenses without compromising the effectiveness of IT systems and services.
➢ Promoted to Company Associate; Associate members are elite group of individuals selected by the principles\owners within H.F. Lenz Company for partnership consideration when positions become available. H.F. Lenz Company "Associate" title is earned through many years of service coupled with outstanding performance.
- Information Technology Director at H.F. Lenz Company
- CADD Supervisor at H.F. Lenz Company
- CADD Manager at EPB Design Center
20 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
- Associate of Science
Ford City, PA Home Medical Equipment (Formerly Klingensmith HealthCare) October 2003 - Present Information Technology Director / Security Officer * Responsible for the management of IT staff and vendors. * Responsible for the scope and implementation of technology needs. * Responsible for outlining and implementing the technology roadmap for the organization. * Responsible for maintaining all technology utilized by the organization and identify and overseeing system improvements and upgrades. This includes 40 Windows Servers and Citrix XenApp Farm. * Create, maintain and enforce HIPPA security policies. * HIPPA Security Officer which includes identifying issues, overseeing the resolution, documenting the incident and reporting to senior management. * Oversee a 700K IT budget. * When necessary I also step in and serve the following roles along with my IT Director duties to assure there is no interruption to business services: Helpdesk, Network Admin, Database Admin, and SQL Programmer. * Responsible for the selection and implementation of a workflow and document imaging system. The implementation of the new system allowed us to increase the number of orders processed by approximately 20% without needing to add additional personnel. * Responsible for the implementation and setup of a new billing system for our new Home Health Agency (Klingesnsmith Clinical Care). We were contracted to supply all backend software and technology to the new company. The billing software was installed on time and under budget. * Oversaw the purchase, setup and implementation of a Nimble SAN, New Virtualized Servers and Windows 2012 environment. All servers were upgraded to Windows 2012 based on software compatibility. The Citrix Farm was also upgraded to XenApp 7.6. The project was completed on-time and under budget.
- Information Technology Director / Security Officer at Allegheny Health Network
- Information Technology Director / Security Officer at Allegheny Health Network
- Senior Network Engineer at Link Computer Corp
- Executive Director at Computer CenterLine
15 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
Information Technology Director with 25+ years' experience in all aspects of Network
Administration. Exceptional technology skills combined with proven ability to drive information strategy, manage and nurture talent, deliver operational growth, form strategic partnerships, and successfully implement and oversee complex projects. Outstanding strategist, distinguished for proven leadership and team-building skills and excellent conflict resolution abilities. Demonstrated management skills that enhance productivity and drive sustained organizational performance.
Director of IT Operations, Evolution Health, Dallas, TX 2015 - present
• 357 thousand dollars in saving auditing cellular services.
• 622 thousand dollars in saving changing cellular device manufacture.
• Negotiated new contract with MobileIron to save 500 thousand a year.
• Migrated 48 sites to our network and added 4000 employees in first year.
• Turned two weeks turn around for devices to 24hr turn around.
• Created all IT work flow policies and procedures.
• Stream lined HR onboarding process from a two-week process to 3 days.
• Completed all SOX audits and created all documentations with policy changes.
• Created audit policy for every 90 days for all Medical and Revenue software's.
• Created Android deployment server, capable of imaging 24 devices at same time.
• Moved asset management from excel spreadsheet to Asset Management software with asset tags.
• Created onboarding process and training materials.
• Manage a large multi-state network infrastructure. Manage all aspects of site cutovers of newly purchased companies, as well as handling large-scale orders and customer service issues.
• Expertly manage network solutions, Internet providers and correspond with key equipment manufacturers.
• Keeps up-to-date on local, national, and international policies and trends that affect the organization and shape stakeholders' views; is aware of the organization's impact on the external environment.
• Manage day-to-day operations for IT for 59 locations.
• Hold myself and others accountable for measurable high-quality, timely, and cost- effective results. Determines objectives, sets priorities, and delegates work. Accepts responsibility for mistakes. Complies with established control systems and rules.
• Manage Asset inventory and Recovery for three different Company's
• Manage MobileIron Server, 2012 Windows Deployment Servers, Android Imaging Server, Citrix Farm, 120 VM servers and Print Servers.
• Project Manager for Sfax conversion, Domain Name Change, Office 365 Conversion and Multiple Site Moves, Contractors Services.
• Partnered strategically and across industries with companies as their technology consultant to assess technology needs and make relevant and timely recommendations.
• Positions the organization for future success by identifying new opportunities; builds the organization by developing or improving products or services. Takes calculated risks to accomplish organizational objectives.
• Researched and priced out solutions for server and PC upgrades and replacements.
• Create budgets aligned with company strategic planning. Understands the organization's financial processes. Prepares, justifies, and administers the program budget. Oversees procurement and contracting to achieve desired results. Monitors expenditures and uses cost-benefit thinking to set priorities.
• Work with software vendors to implement software upgrades and installations.
• Prepared detailed network diagrams and documentation.
• Coordinated network operations, maintenance, repairs, and upgrades.
• Built and maintained client relationships with high emphasis on customer service.
- Information Technology Director at Evolution Health
- Field Supervisor at DATAMAX
- Regional Field Manager at CANON USA
- IT Sales Manager at PANASONIC, CARROLTON, TX
4 years at this Job
- Associate - Computer Science and Business Management
• Progressed and promoted from IT Generalist to IT Manager and currently IT Director
• Worked closely with all levels of management over several years to grow the company from 4 locations to 16
• Responsible for all aspects of technology at 16 locations across the U.S. and Canada
• Managed a remote team of 5 in all areas of IT including end user support, application development, and general project management
• Close participation and involvement in multiple mergers and acquisitions from both sides of the process from an IT perspective
• Successfully managed an annual budget of over $2 million
- Information Technology Director at Auto Truck Group
- Senior Software Quality Analyst at Accenture
- Associate Project Analyst at Trans Union
14 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management Information Systems
Southeastern Pathology Associates provides anatomical pathology services to patients and physicians.These pathological services are dependent upon a complex and multi-faceted enterprise network that must be reliable and responsive. The critical nature of the services provided by Southeastern Pathology Associates demands an Information Technology infrastructure that exceeds service expectations and requires reliable and expedient delivery of services.
• Negotiate services and contracts to maximize savings while delivering effective and efficient delivery of services. Never sacrificing the quality expected of Southeastern Pathology Associates.
• Project manager for an infrastructure revitalization that includes new servers, storage devices, switches and firewalls. Manage local staff and multiple contractors delivering varying services. Ensure goals and expectations are met by guiding contractors through complex steps that require strict timelines and deadlines to keep the overall project on schedule and successful.
• Implement and manage disaster recovery strategies.
• Manage on premise Avaya phone system.
• Manage hybrid Office 365 implementation.
• Manage building physical security.
• Manage, mentor, coach, and teach a newly constructed Information Technology staff. Maintain daily support responsibilities while staff develops skills and experience necessary to support the complex infrastructure of Southeastern Pathology Associates.
• Maintain positive working relationships with local and remote staffs that include physicians and other medical professionals.
• Create positive and effective working relationships with outside Information Technology departments to improve organizational dependencies such as virtual private networks and interfaces into electronic medical records and laboratory information systems.
- Information Technology Director at Southeastern Pathology Associates
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGER at Department of Public Health
at this Job
- MBA - Information Technology Management
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Information Technology Management
Promoted to Director of IT from IT Manager to oversee enterprise IT operations for a $40M, award-winning architectural design firm. Responsible for data network infrastructure, business systems, system administration, help desk, IT security, and technology training. Develop policies and procedures, identify areas for improvement, and create strategic plans. Administer a $2M budget and supervise teams across 2 locations, supporting several hundred end users in multiple facilities. Conduct feasibility studies for proposed projects. Negotiate agreements with vendors and service providers. Evaluate new technologies. Highlights: Guided the expansion of the corporate network from a localized infrastructure to a WAN. Saved $30,000 per year and increased productivity by implementing a cloud-based office productivity system for the company. Reduced video conferencing costs $10,000 per year by implementing a cost control program. Improved first-call resolution efficiency 30% by deploying a new ticketing system. Achieved a 50% improvement in efficiency by launching a software-based asset procurement, tracking, and auditing tool for the IT department, replacing a manual process. Dramatically improved project management efficiency by implementing a centralized project management tool used by all teams. Also standardized project management procedures. Doubled disaster recovery efficiency by deploying a cloud-based solution that eliminated physically relocating data backup tapes offsite and added another layer of redundancy. Lowered telecom costs 54% while improving productivity by implementing VoIP and VPN solutions. Enabled an average reimbursement of $300,000 by instituting a corporate print tracking system. Lowered spending by developing strategic partnerships with national and global vendors. Planned and led several office relocation efforts, including all network and telecom services.
- Information Technology Director at WDG ARCHITECTURE, PLLC
20 years, 7 months at this Job
- MS in Information Technology - Systems Management
- Master in Urban and Regional Planning - Urban and Regional Planning
- BS - Architectural Urban Studies