• I started as a Help Desk Analyst.
• I was in charge in supporting the company's top producing insurance agencies.
• I was promoted to Information Technology Manager in 2010.
• Managed a staff of 8 employees.
• Managed 25+ servers and 32 Virtual Servers in Florida and South Carolina Data Centers.
• Assisted in the planning and deployment of new applications and enhancements to existing applications.
• Developed a disaster recovery scheme, automated backup plan, tested restores and experienced many live D.R. scenarios with minimal down time.
- Information Technology Manager at Managed Insurance Services
- Floor Manager (Family Business) at CAFE EUROPA
14 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Computer Technology
Demonstrating an immediate impact for this leading retailer in personalized gifts and engraving, evident by documented cost
savings within the first 60 days of service.
As Senior Information Technology Manager, in charge of providing Systems Analysis, Systems Integration and Application
Development. Managing a team of IT Professionals responsible for Project Management, Point of Sale, Data Warehouse and Intranet portals with a key focus on delivering innovative solutions in these areas.
• Collaborate and drive business direction planning in multiple areas including E-Commerce, Training and Development, Finance, Store Operations and Things Remembered Fulfillment Center.
• Management of business critical projects in the areas of Point of Sale, Data Warehouse and Internal Portals.
• Streamlining communications pertaining to application, computer and network operations ensuring increased performance.
• Expanding collaboration between Application, Network Services and E-Commerce teams.
• Orchestrating new processes and solutions for online training in stores, ensuring a clear, consistent message with immediate cost savings to the travel budget.
• With responsibility for over 400 stores, have made an immediate impact to the bottom line by decreasing costs at a monthly average of 25% through technical enhancements.
- SENIOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGER at THINGS REMEMBERED
- DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY OPERATIONS at MALLEY'S CHOCOLATES, BROOKPARK, OH
- MANAGER OF VOICE AND DATA NETWORKS at KOROSEAL INTERIOR PRODUCTS
- Global Security Specialist/Network Administrator at Flexsys America LP
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Business Management
North Hollywood, CA 2018 - 2019
The Village Family Services is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit outpatient facility and the leading bilingual family wellness agency in Southern California providing permanency and safety, trauma-informed social care, and behavioral health services for neglected and abused adolescents and families throughout Los Angeles County.
Information Technology Manager
Provide hands-on IT leadership and technical direction to the Agency's IT Department, User Staff and Senior Management. Direct and manage Technology Operations, Infrastructure, Systems, Service Desk, Desktop and Technical support, MSP's, IT Staff, vendors and consultants to improve and secure the technology landscape. Plan, implement and support technology systems to sustain agency growth, maintain HIPAA compliance, client and agency data security across 3 sites.
• Evaluate, develop, and manage all current information technology systems, including voice, date, local and wide-area network.
• Plan, design, implement and manage technology infrastructure, systems and telecom services for 25-person new office buildout and relocation.
• Manage Serviced desk; setting SLA's to measure and ensure high level of IT support services to the Agency.
• Meet with Executive Leadership and Program leaders to discuss and assess critical business and technology needs, and provide cost-effective and sustainable IT solutions to meet those needs.
• Partner with MSP to redesign and upgrade network infrastructure; implementing Sophos Firewalls, and HP managed switches to provide failover, ensure data security and integrity, regulatory compliance and interconnectivity across agency sites.
• Manage and administer physical and virtual server infrastructure including; DC / Active Directory 2012, File Servers, Financial and HR Applications, On- Premise Exchange 2010 and Microsoft hosted O365 Email / SharePoint.
• Maintain and champion HIPPA Compliance, client and agency data security across the agency.
• Prepared and managed RFP process to evaluate and select new vendor contracts to provide Printing and photocopying services which will result in over $12K in annual savings, and add much needed stability, managed and secure printing functionality. Sharp to Ricoh MFP Refresh (10 Units)
• Upgrade and manage Server Based Access Control Security System.
• Write, review and update IT Policies, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery Plans required to maintain agency's CARF Accreditation.
• Supervise, train and evaluate IT staff and contractors.
• Technology procurement; Vendor and Asset Management.
- Information Technology Manager at The Village Family Services
- Chief Information Officer at Partners in care Foundation, Inc
- Director of Information Technology at Penny Lane Center
- IT Network Systems &Operations Manager at Bob Hope Airport
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Sociology
- - Continuing Lotus Education
Benedettini Cabinetry focuses on fine custom cabinetry with superior design, craftsmanship and quality. Specializing in designing, constructing and installing cabinetry built to suite customers' needs.
Information Technology Manager
Manage information technology and computer systems. Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations. Manage IT staff. Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures. Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems. Manage all IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages. Managing and reporting on IT budgets.
• Administered, designed and implemented backup solutions using Datto Appliance / Cloud for entire domain.
• Administered, designed and implemented a helpdesk ticketing & asset management system (Track-It)
• Developed and implemented IT security policy and procedures
• Implement Service Level Agreements to address IT helpdesk response times
• Migrated Exchange 2010 to Microsoft Cloud 365 solution.
• Implemented redundancy for WAN connectivity using VeloCloud SD-WAN, Fiber and Coax solutions.
• Implemented and migrated entire domain from analog phone system to VOIP solution
• Migrated existing SQL 2012 environment to new SQL 2016 server.
• Administered, designed and implemented a virtual server environment using Microsoft Hyper-V
• Implemented lease solution for company wide print services with HP solution, reducing cost and improving functionality.
• Migrated Windows 2008 R2 Domain to Windows Server 2012 functional level.
• Implemented Group Policy and restructured Active Directory to manage users & computers
• Implemented Dell POE managed switches and created V-LANs to segregate network traffic.
• Implemented Anti-Virus and Malware solutions company wide.
• Created data retention policies and procedures
• Automated factory machine maintenance schedules and inventory.
• Automated Human Resources documentation for new hires, terminations and employee records.
• Implemented company wide WI-FI solution using Ubiquiti access points.
• Implemented a CAT6 and dark Fiber back bone to second factory facility.
• Implemented NAS solution to address storage issues in a cost-effective manner.
• Secure network traffic using SSL & VPN solutions.
• Implemented correct Microsoft licensing policies and procedures, to insure licensing compliance.
- Information Technology Manager at BENEDETTINI CABINETRY, Rosenberg, TX.
- IT Business Analyst at APPLIED MEDICAL
- Systems Administrator at APPLIED MEDICAL
- Jr. Systems Administrator / Helpdesk Manager at CAPITAL PACIFIC HOLDINGS INC
8 months at this Job
- Master's - Information Systems
- Bachelor's - Information Technology
I am currently going to Augusta University for a BS degree in information technology. I am currently working for ksb giw industries as furnace operator that melt iron to a certain specification. At my stage of life, I now have to find some other career option. I am very much interested in the area of information technologies. I've been in management positions such as a warehouse manager, leadman, and shift supervisor.
- Information Technology Manager at ksb giw industry
- Foundry's Furnace Operator at
19 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - information technology
- Associate - Mechanical engineering
Seeking a position as an Information Technology Specialist-Manager
- Information Technology Manager at ITSM-LSM, DHS, USCG, Currently Furloughed
- Information Technology Specialist, Volunteer at Dept of Veterans Affairs
- Senior Army Instructor at Encinal High
- Human Resources Technician at U.S. Army
8 years at this Job
- Graduate Level Coursework -12 CH - 4.00 GPA - Information Systems Management
- B.S. - Information Technology and Systems Management
- A.A. - General Studies
• Developed and managed a team of 9 information technology professionals at 5 plants
• Responsible for information technology expense and capital budgeting for 5 plants
• Led information technology strategy for North America Manufacturing
• Led field network equipment lifecycle program which created less downtime, tighter budgets, and more consistent replacement schedules by limiting available models and controlling budget
• Led wireless network strategy for North American and international manufacturing to ensure consistency while preparing for future need in mobile devices
• Led thin client strategy for North America and international manufacturing to ensure performance, stands, and added complicity
• Served as lead information technology project manager for the closing, billing and decommission of 5 plants. This included working with buyer and system integrators to ensure building space and utilities were left according to agreement
• Partnered with leadership at 5 plants to ensure information technology direction was in line with plant goals
• Partnered with North America manufacturing leadership to ensure information technology strategy was enabling growth
• Partnered with international manufacturing to help share business processes to encourage growth
• Served as disaster recovery leader for the Midwest to ensure yearly updates and testing was completed
• Managed a team which accounted for 1+ million in cost savings per year
- Information Technology Manager at General Mills Inc
- Information Technology Site Lead at General Mills Inc
- Sr Information Technology Specialist at General Mills Inc
- Information Technology Specialist I at General Mills Inc
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
Managed an annual operations budget of $17 million, Managed three
large Hardware and software re-fresh projects with a budget of $7 million each.
Managed a diverse workforce of professionals, technicians,
programmers, and Engineers. Reported to the Board of
Directors and CEO.
• Managed a team of 60 employees, consultants and temporary employees
• Managed Corporate Help Desk system,
• Responsible for Client and Customer support for 2500 employees and customers
• Managed several large contracts including a Microsoft Enterprise Agreement with a cost of $1 million.
• Managed the development and support of Cloud based applications.
• Managed Business analysis services and customer liaison services.
• Developed Policies and Procedures for several areas of IT including Information Security, Application Development, Purchasing and Customer Support.
• Made frequent presentations to Board of Directors, Executive Management, steering committees and employees.
• Implemented Emergency Management, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity policies and procedures, held bi-annual readiness exercises.
• Participated in development of Security Standards and Systems.
• Managed development of the corporate INTRANET and INTERNET web sites
• Implemented and managed several IT Systems including Computer Aided Design, GIS, and Web Streaming.
• Participated in the development of 5 corporate IT Strategic Plans
• Implemented corporate wireless communication systems
• Managed laboratory Information management system
• Implemented Electronic Document Management and Image capture projects
• Implemented and supported Board Room Technology and voting systems,
• Managed mobile device support,
• Managed application development projects
• Managed implementation of MS System Center and Service Manager
• Managed a Walk-In technical service center and Genius Bar
• Provided strategic and tactical planning for IT services
• Provided day to day coordination of IT client and customer services.
- Information Technology Manager at Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Principal Programmer Analyst at Metropolitan Water District
- Engineering Section Manager/Mechanical Engineer at US Army Corps of Engineers
24 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Engineering Technology and Computer science
- - Engineering Technology
Summary: Started as IT manager then assumed IT/Accounting Manger role while establishing Accounting Department process and procedures after 1 year employed. Company hired Director of Finance to assume accounting responsibilities while I continued to focus strictly on Information Technology after 3 years. Successfully integrated mobile routing application software. Currently the only IT person in the company utilizing outsourced help desk services. Job Description: Oversee the streamlined operation of the IT department and to ensure it aligns with the mission and business objectives of the organization. Manage the business application for each department. Plan, coordinate, direct, and design all operational activities of the IT department, as well as provide direction and support for IT solutions that enhance mission-critical business operations. Work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the company. Essential Duties, Responsibilities and Functions Formulate and deploy long-term strategic plans for acquiring and enabling efficient and cost-effective information processing and communication technologies. Oversee the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, and support of all hardware and software based on department needs. Oversee end-user services, including help desk and technical support services. Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments. Administers and maintains information technology systems (including PC and LAN equipment. Provides IT operations functions to offices for the organization’s standard hardware, software and voice/data network solutions. Responsible for the purchase, installation, and life-cycle maintenance of PCs, servers and LAN network connectivity equipment. As appropriate, provides escalated on-site support of hardware, software and network connectivity issues. Performs local administration and operations functions as appropriate in accordance with standards, policies and procedures. Responsible for local inventory maintenance and software license management. Provides new staff with PC/account setup and orientation and training. Support IT Support for 100+ users, including after hour technical support for 6 locations in 4 states. Provides escalated technical support that requires an on-site presence (server, NAS, network or PC equipment failure), including data backup recovery. Performs complex software/hardware troubleshooting, patches and re-installations in cooperation with the Enterprise Helpdesk and in accordance with established SLAs. Provides consulting/training/education services such as data management and staff training/orientation for standard systems. Serves as the IT point of contact and accountable for the IT portion of new office setups, office expansions, etc. This includes relocation and/or installation of voice/data communications solutions, LAN and PC equipment. Responsible for monitoring data backups in offices to ensure that they are completed on a regular basis. Oversee all phases of IT projects from conception to completion. Test software applications and systems by programming, debugging and working with software application vendors to accomplish goals. Coordinate department needs and make suggestions regarding its technical direction. Other duties as assigned by management.
- Information Technology Manager at Event Source
- Information Systems Manager at Dougherty-Hanna Resources, Co
- Computer Tech Expert / Sales at Geeks on Call
- Account Executive at Cable & Wireless
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Business / Accounting
Information Technology Manager, Oracle DBA and lead programmer responsible for overall planning and execution of all IT functions. Oversight of the tech support, data processing and programmer groups. Ensuring the company meets all client and legal requirements. Development and planning of new technical solutions and business rules for all departments with the lowest possible cost and highest efficiency. Reporting directly to the partners of the firm, job highlights include but are not limited to:
• Oracle database administration, including installation, configuration, maintenance and recovery. (7, 8i, 10g, 11g Windows & Linux platforms)
• Developed a custom web based consumer collection package in PL/SQL, PHP.
• During a firm acquisition, reverse engineering and merging the two separate collection systems into one. Combining the network and phone systems.
• Developed a complete bar-coded document management system.
• Developed a return mail envelope scanning system using OpenCV and Linux.
• Designed and implemented an 80 camera security system implemented in Linux.
• Designed an Android based process server tracking program which later became law in NYC.
• Interact directly with clients to discuss business and technology requirements.
• Created numerous reports, charts and other visualizations to track all aspects of performance.
• Windows ADS administration including login scripts, groups & policies.
• Maintenance of Cisco switches and routers.
• Implemented two factor authentication for VPN remote access.
• Negotiate service level agreements with both internal and external customers, as well as service providers; monitor service delivery to ensure the agreed targets and standards are met.
• Design and utilize a program to analyze portfolios to determine the potential liquidation of said portfolios.
• Required firm software knowledge includes: Collections Legal Software (CLS), CT Center (Predictive Dialer), You've Got Claims, National Attorney Network, Fair Isaac (FNA London Bridge). Additional details and duties upon request.
- Information Technology Manager/Lead Programmer at Selip & Stylianou, LLP
20 years at this Job
- - Applied Mathematics