formerly Aviva), West Des Moines, IA
Provided leadership with full accountability for all technology initiatives, supporting 5 data centers, 6 US and 3 international offices, as well as 4 professional service sites in India. Responsible for full P&L of $6M network and telecommunications budget.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGER (2009 to 2018)
Shaped and implemented the future of IT and infrastructure within the organization, directly impacting all 1500 employees. Led 7-member team, evaluating, designing, implementing, and maintaining infrastructure to seamlessly support business growth and development. Analyzed workflow, assigned and prioritized objectives, and aligned services. Liaised with third party suppliers, negotiating, optimizing, and improving efficiency of services delivered.
• Managed several large-scale network initiatives, to include data center migrations, the budget and procurement process, and deployment of Software-Defined Network within these new locations. Partnered with new managed service provider to implement the migration, develop standard operating procedures, and transition data center and wide-area network (WAN) support.
• Key participant in critical ServiceNow migration of Service Catalog requests, Incident Management, Problem Management, and Change Management process - ITSM.
• Provided key support for review of Configuration Management Data Base and updated network and telecommunications related applications.
• Recommended and drove migration from traditional telephony trunk strategy to Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) strategy in 2016, resulting in 15% operational cost reduction, with ROI of 24 months.
• Managed multi-site network and telephony office deployments, all seamlessly delivered. Included two offices opened in 2018; planned and implemented network design, redundancy strategy, and security deployment. Managed implementation of Dynamic Multi-point VPN (DMVPN) across the entire WAN.
• Co-planned and co-implemented Business Protection objectives, including Work Area Recovery, Geo-Separated Telephony, redundant critical network, and remote capability.
• Started in the Infrastructure Senior Engineer role in 2009, promoted to IT Manager role in 2015.
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGER at ATHENE USA
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CONSULTANT at AVIVA
- AREA OPERATIONS MANAGER at BLACK BOX NETWORK SERVICES
- OPERATIONS MANAGER at Black Box Network Services
9 years at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
- DIPLOMA - BULDING TRADES
Experienced Information Technology Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the Automotive and Healthcare industries. Skilled in Cloud, Firewalls, Servers, Office 365, G-Suite, Exchange, Cisco Technologies, Mitel, Mobile Device Management, Critical Incident Response, IT Project Management, Hipaa Compliance, Windows, OSx. Physical Security Controls. I have a provent track record of Customer Satisfaction. Information Technology Profession earning my degree at Baker College in Internet LAN Security. With over 13 years of experience in the IT and 4 as a lead or manager.
- information Technology Manager at Centria Healthcare
- Information Technology Lead at Centria Healthcare
- Senior System Administrator III at SFS Tax & Accounting
- Systems Administrator III Cloud Solutions at
4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Internet & Local Area Network Security
- Associates of Science, Computer - Information Systems
Responsible for oversight of Enterprise Content Management and Application data archiving strategy
• Monitors and analyses of SAP and non-SAP systems with relation to data growth and capacity.
• Responsible for image configuration of document linking within SAP applications.
• Coordination of DART for Pilgrim's Pride (subsidiary of JBS) and JBS.
• Identification to implementation of SAP data archiving objects.
• Coordinates with BASIS and Business Functional Analyst Teams on data archiving initiatives, plans, and process improvements.
• Collaborates with various levels of the organization on projects, scheduling, risk mitigation
• Creation and Enforcement of governance to retention policies in accordance with Legal Team.
• Experience with OpenText, EMC SourceOne, ZL Technologies, and Autonomy archive solution products.
• Systems associated: ◦ SAP ECC 6.0 archiving * FI/CO, SD, MM, PP, APO, etc. ◦ SAP SRM archiving ◦ OpenText Archive server 9.5/10.1 administration ◦ IXOS Archivelink Configuration ◦ Solution Manager 7.1 Data Volume Manager Achievements:
• Successfully implemented various objects within the past year to increase to total number of objects archived to reduce database size from 17 TB to 13 TB.
• Identified best solution to meet our Enterprise Archiving needs for email, SharePoint, unstructured content, and application data. Information Technology Manager - Security Provisioning Responsible for security access provisioning, cellular provisioning, and Data Archiving
• Responsible for team provisioning user access and changes to network folders and application security. Also in the suspension and termination of access due to employee separation
• Collaborate with IT Business Support teams for project requests and security changes for process improvement.
• Responsible for audit of application security and compliance within SOX.
• Provisioning of wireless devices from selection to decommission.
• Assist with contract negotiations for pricing rates and other features. PILGRIM'S PRIDE CORP., PITTSBURG, TX Transportation Logistics Supervisor Reporting to the Inbound Logistics Manager. Responsible for supervision of sub departments under Inbound Logistics Manager which included transportation of full truckload freight, less than truckload freight, specialized freight, the company's small parcel transportation, and focusing on Carrier Support (a team focusing on track and trace functions of the inbound and outbound freight). EDI administrator-initiate EDI setup for new carriers and troubleshoot transmission errors. Supervise 6 of Inbound Logistics manager's direct reports and manage 9 partners reporting to supervisor.
• Responsible for track and trace functions for 75,000 outbound customer and stock transfer chicken orders and 11,000 inbound FTL, LTL, and specialized freight movements in previous fiscal year.
• Process improvement and development of tools and procedures. Assisted in development, testing and implementation of web based tracking program for more efficiency.
• Direct management of 9 track and trace partners. Hiring of partners, designation salaries, and working schedules of 9 direct reports and 2 part-time partners.
• Oversee coordination of on-time delivery of ingredients, packaging, and mechanical equipment from vendors or company plants to internal customers. Negotiate rates and award lanes that meet cost levels to reduce department expense for transportation costs which amount to approximately $5 million yearly.
• Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports for Transportation director based on data captured by track and trace which have identified efficiencies and inefficiencies in transportation, shipping, and carriers on various lanes to improve on time delivery directly affect delivery performance to customers.
• Small Parcel-Monitor expenditure of expedited small parcel freight for company that is $3.45 million.
• Utilizing SAP SD, MM, and in-house custom TMS modules. Achievements
• Implemented web-based track and trace program to improve tracking efficiency to better manage exceptions.
• Through track and trace, assisted in removing probationary status' with customers by communication and identifying late shipments prior to delivery date.
• Introduced use of dry vans over reefer trailers for dedicated fleet at specific customer to relieve capacity of reefer trailers for other use. Transportation Logistics Coordinator III Reporting to the Regional Transportation Logistics Manager and Inbound Transportation Manager. Performed dual coordinator roles for inbound and outbound freight.
• Responsible for management of refrigerated outbound freight for delivery to customers of Pilgrim's Pride under a budget of $250 million annually.
• Responsible for management of inbound transportation via full truckload, less than truckload, and specialized equipment for 10,000 orders moved annually where cost reach $5 million annually.
• Distribute freight movements to carrier base of over 400 carriers based on awarded volume, service level, and cost. Adjust awards, carriers, or open new bids on new lanes or volume increases.
• Utilizing SAP SD and MM modules. Also functional resource in developing in-house SAP TMS module. Central Receiving Clerk Reporting to the Central Receiving manager. Lead receiving clerk for complex with 6 plants. Conducted receiving duties at a complex during a major expansion project containing several different contractor services
• Responsible for inbound motor, vendor deliveries, and parcel freight to Pilgrim's Pride complexes.
• Distribution of received freight to appropriate plants and/or departments.
• Data entry of received goods for inventory management.
• Receipt audit to resolve account payable issues.
• Utilizing SAP MM modules
- Information Technology Manager - Archiving at JBS
13 years at this Job
- - Organizational Management
- - Toxicology
Information technology manager for the automated child support system, maintaining Virginia's 300,000 cases. Responsible for all facets of product development including; identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems, developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization, overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages, and providing direction for IT and functional team members. Supervise IT and business analysts to provide technical solutions to address evolving user needs. Manage systems development; manage the full product lifecycle of the IT applications and projects; interpret and apply federal/state regulations and policies; manage and develop system training; analyze project results and recommend solutions; maintain effective working relationships with federal/state agencies, vendors, business owners, management, and users. Experience in project management development methodologies and tools (e.g., Software Development Lifecycle Methodology - Agile and waterfall); web developers, business analysis and planning; development lifecycles related to software applications; design, development, testing, implementation, and production support of complex automated systems. Develop project management documents (e.g., project charts, proposals, resource plans, and budgets; analyses of cost benefits and solution alternatives; and business cases); manage, coordinate, and prioritize multiple activities concurrently, adjusting quickly to changing priorities.
- Information Technology Manager at Department Of Social Services
- Logistical Officer at Virginia Army National Guard
- Business Analyst - Team Lead at Department Of Social Services
- Business Analyst at Department Of Social Services
9 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Command and General Staff Officers Course
- B.S. in marketing - marketing
- - Business
Remote-Nationwide, TTS-MT.com 2010-Present
Embracing new technology, TTS is committed to voice recognition services for the health, medical and pharmaceutical industries
Information Technology Manager
• Created, developed and managed training initiatives, covering a wide range of technical support-related initiatives, focusing on company's voice recognition device training, rollouts and implementation while providing support, mentoring and coaching as well as issues resolution, and remote/online resources and tools
• Led, directed, managed and monitored installation, configuration, troubleshooting and interface testing on over 400 internal/external fully integrated staff PC systems along with troubleshooting and providing support for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
• Provided support remotely, online and over-the-phone once systems were in place; interfaced with customers and peers in all aspects of the customer lifecycle from the pilot to the implementation
• Conducted needs analysis and observation, determining the best training approach for each subject, satisfying a 24-hour client go-live timeframe
• Facilitated professional development of instructional technology solutions aligned with HIPAA Security compliance for all employees nationwide along with Patient Data Security and SOP documentation
• Analyzed performance issues; explained and introduced components that complemented training, including interactive workbooks, webinar presentations, guides and aides
• Researched and analyzed organizational trends to assess areas for improvement, designing change initiatives, delivering training at beginning and advanced levels while making effective recommendations on future topic presentations
• Adjusted messaging appropriately for each audience; mentored and coached participants providing best in class performance; monitored progress, interpreted data and provided feedback through report analyses as well as offered suggestions and modifications that fine-tuned implementation
- Information Technology Manager at Transcription Technology & Support (TTS)
- Technical Field Instructor • National Project Manager • Account Manager at Nuance Communications
- Field and Corporate In-House Instructor • Technical Application Specialist at Dictaphone Corporation
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- - Industrial Engineering
Installs, configures, maintains and troubleshoots client servers and associated assemblies. Administers daily server maintenance and support functions (monitors performance, performs daily backups with Veaam backup, maintains wide area connections and troubleshoots hardware and software problems). Maintains all Storage systems, alongside VMware infrastructure and Cisco Network equipment - Switches - Firewalls - AP. Maintains all cloud-based servers along with the offsite DR facility. Manage the I.T department / Infrastructure / Personnel. Manage departmental budget process/company wide information technology strategic planning for all new systems and company sites. Manage and review all contracts related to Information Technology.
• System Center Operations Manager
• Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016
• LAN, WAN
• DNS / DHCP / GPO
• Configuration and Managing of Servers and Workstations
• Active Directory Management / ADFS / GPO Management
• Extensive knowledge in Computer Hardware
• Veeam Backup
• Vmware / Vsphere / VMware SRM / VMware ESXI 5.0 - 6.5
• Nimble Storage / Amazon S3 - Glacier / Data Center backup and replication
• Office 365 Management / SharePoint Management
• Dell Server / Cisco UCS / HP Server / HPE Synergy
• Meraki Switches / Firewalls / AP
• Information Technology Budget
• company wide information technology strategic planning for all new systems and company sites.
• Manage and review all contracts related to Information Technology
- Information Technology Manager at Gulfstar Industries
- System Administrator at The Woodlands Township
- I.T engineering at Needham Fire & Rescue
- Help Desk III at B Resource
4 months at this Job
Junior Structural Designer Responsible for maintaining system and database integrity Working with outside information technology providers and managers Ordering and connecting computers to company systems for employees Provided improved security measures for data security ISO 9001 capabilities for company information systems Create innovative structural designs to protect customer product Work with customers to provide desired business to business packaging Account for stacking strength and shipping conditions Test product for shipping standards Solidworks introductory classes taken ISTA Certified Production Maintenance Shift Manager Landscaping Assist on daily production jobs on presses Back up for the head of maintenance Fill in shift manager when necessary Landscaping for Nelson Container grounds
- Information Technology Manager at Nelson Container Corporation
- Production and Sales Representative at Nelson Container Corporation
- Intern at GatherHouse Glass Blowing Studio and Gallery
- Customer Service Representative at Nelson Container Corporation
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor Of Information Technology Management - education, and unlisted information available upon request
Ensured the creation, maintenance, and support of IT and facilities infrastructure for EXFO's US locations. Steer IT end-user help desk group to support activities of research and development, manufacturing, sales, human resources, and customer support. Designed, deployed supported a highly diverse local, virtual and cloud-based development environment, including two large research development labs with 600+ endpoints, routers, switches, VPN's, and security services. Senior member of security operations team that evaluated, guided, implemented key IT security products and standards for all EXFO locations worldwide.
• Developed and executed short/long-term IT roadmap and aided each one to analyze applicable emerging technologies and products through the collaboration with EXFO business units in the US, Canada, Europe and India.
• Planned and provided long term project management to meet the success criteria of two large site relocations project goals in US, including site selection, lease negotiation, construction oversight, and move logistics.
• Led the facilities for EXFO in the US, including physical building security, power systems, infrastructure, building related contract negotiations, and site moves/relocations.
• Produced, implemented and managed a $3M IT budget for US locations to meet objectives within budget constraints. Career note as Information Technology Manager at Brix Networks, Chelmsford, MA. Information Systems Manager at NetCore Systems, Wilmington, MA. Information Systems Manager at Mosby Consumer Health, Boston, MA. Technical Lead - Corporate Information Systems at John Hancock Mutual Life Insurance.
- Information Technology Manager at EXFO SERVICE ASSURANCE
11 years, 2 months at this Job
Onsite IT manager to including: monitoring compliance with information systems, managing accounts, Updating contract information and provide forcasts of IT needs, Sharepoint manager, and provided onsite training to over 1000 onsite users on information assurance.
- Information Technology Manager at U.S. Navy
- Cryptologic Technician Supervisor at U.S. Navy
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Science
Technology Director and HIPAA Security Officer Reports to Chief Operations Officer In charge of maintaining infrastructure, connectivity and telecommunications ensuring the operations of the administrative, financial, clinical and call center and supporting departments working on a 24/7 environment. Manage Information Technology personnel, providing ongoing leadership and management of Information Technology operations team toward corporate goals. Select and recommend preferred vendors and manage vendor relationships and Service Level Agreements. Purchase and negotiate contracts for hardware and software and maintenance contracts for local systems. Develop and manage security policies, business continuity, disaster recovery and regular backup of company information systems. Prioritize projects, activities, and allocation of resources on the basis of business needs, cost/benefit, and contribution towards accomplishing company or departmental objectives. Assist senior executives using organization perspectives to execute business strategies, improve operations and performance by implementing technology.
- Information Technology Manager at FHCHS of Puerto Rico
16 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Technology Management
- Bachelor's - E-commerce