Served as the Information Technology Project Manager for 485 employees in the organization. Principle advisor to Senior Leaders on all information technology, information operations and communications equipment and capabilities.
• Planned training projects consisting of up to 750 personnel, assessed stakeholder needs, identified and obtained resources, in addition to coordinating the logistics of supporting customer objectives
• Coordinated the acquisition and deployment of communications resources and equipment increasing organizational capabilities; advised senior leaders in the collaboration with adjacent government agencies.
• Evaluated risks related to communication requirements and implementation, testing processes, and training increasing the unit's communication abilities during training operations.
• Led, mentored, and trained a 12-person team within the IT Department; monitored the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback.
• Established and executed project communication plans with 12-person team leading to the successful execution of communication services during multiple training exercises by employing all Signal Communication equipment in a rigorous and ever-changing environment; thereby enabling the organization to communicate across vast training areas with minimal service interruptions.
• Revised internal policies and department procedural guidelines for 12 employees, developing a highly efficient system for assessing computing needs and system requirements and executing IT troubleshooting support, repairs, and programing thereby increasing department efficiency in customer problem resolution by 90%.
- Information Technology Project Manager (Battalion S6 Staff Officer) at U.S. Army
- Human Resource Manager (Battalion S1 Staff Officer) at U.S. Army
- Agency Deputy Director (Company Executive Officer) at U.S. Army
- Department Senior Manager (Platoon Leader) at U.S. Army
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Criminal Justice
at this Job
with oversight of HR IT Systems and Processes
- Information Technology Project Manager at Department of Health and Human Services
14 years, 8 months at this Job
- Certification - Medical
• Planned, coordinated, and delivered program objectives within the cloud IgnitePro point of sale program; developed a comprehensive program plan spanning multiple business segments to achieve desired outcomes.
• Led a cloud Salesforce, a cloud Domo business intelligence, a cloud enterprise data warehouse, and a cloud IBM Planning Analytics initiatives with offsite, onsite, and offshore vendor and internal staff; set plans, resolved issues, and communicated escalations to deliver business value to the organization.
• Communicated and tracked program tasks between the Marketing, Technology, and Communications areas.
• Led software and data warehouse implementations with offsite, onsite, and offshore vendor and internal staff; set plans, resolved issues, and communicated escalations to deliver business value to the organization.
- Senior Information Technology Project Manager at Insight Global
- Senior Project Manager at Software Specialists
- Project Manager at Kforce
- Senior Project Manager at Mastech
2 months at this Job
- M.S. - Information Systems Technology
- B.A. - English
- - Information Technology Classes
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support hotel customer goals in collaboration with senior management and ownership of 32 hotels nationwide
• Plan, execute and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget
• Oversee all technical aspects of hotel IT including HSIA upgrades, PC refresh/rollout, Network Firewall implementation, Cabling Infrastructure and property IT procurement
• Manage vendor relationships and assist in vetting new vendors and technologies
- Information Technology Project Manager at Sage Hospitality
- Computer Network Analyst at Computer Generated Solutions INC
- Information Technology Consultant at AlphaList Marketing
- Business Management Consultant - Project Management at Dewolff, Boberg and Associates
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Information Systems - Information Systems
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications - U.S. Air Force Advanced Communications Officer Training
* Administer more than 5,000 business processes using Team Foundation Server (TFS) through Microsoft SharePoint as a centralized repository for DevOps for the entire testing phase. * Streamlined training requirements for S4 Hana migration, accommodating the transition of finance, incident claims, and human resources, which resulted to current users' proficient in new customized transactions by 80%. * Provided change management for 150 business areas on Newport News Shipyard by leading throughout pre-go live phases by creating thorough blackout action lists, thus enabling internal stakeholders to plan accordingly enabling them to continue operations successfully between legacy and current system. * Served as a mentor to colleagues by conducting professional development sessions whereby team members had an opportunity to work through unique challenges in a peer to peer environment. This effort resulted in 3 out of 5 team members being promoted to leads in their respective business areas. * Facilitated the successful regression testing of 500 boxes from SAP Enterprise Center Control 6.0 legacy platforms to SAP S/4 Hana, which were translated to 100% code remediation for 86% of all functions across 152 business areas. * Incorporated and handled the training requirements of business personnel, thus increasing operational tracking processes by 45% to 75% in a six-month period.
- Information Technology Project Manager at American Cyber Systems
- Project Leader at Logistics Management Institute
- Director of Logistics at Killeen Independent School District
- Logistics Director at United States Army
11 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Project Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
• Lead advisor on technical evaluations and solutions development for contracts for high bandwidth telecommunication solicitations and proposals.
• Reports directly to company executives and acts as a liaison to vendors and major clients for several regions including the Atlantic, Pacific, US, Europe, Middle East and Asia.
• Project management support related to 100G Ciena 6500 optical transport implementation covering 31 Service Delivery Nodes (SDNs) and 13 fiber optic links.
• Provide project management support and oversight related to all aspects of optical network management deployments (Ciena OneControl), to include testing, implementation and Information Assurance.
• Conducts research and analysis for the Defense Information Systems Agency's (DISA) transmission group.
• Prepares and presents detailed briefs related to specific regions, circuit routes, suppliers and expertise related to undersea cables and global telecommunications markets for senior management.
• Works directly, conducts market research, and consults for major commercial and government clients on international telecommunications network procurement, pricing, and design architectural strategies.
• Conducts circuit vulnerability and mitigation analysis to assist clients achieving global diverse and survivable communications.
• Negotiates the pricing of circuits with telecommunications service suppliers and maintains inventory counts.
• Utilizes Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) to engineer and analyze undersea fiber optic cables and to create analytical materials and briefings.
• Makes recommendations and presents lease -vs.-buy decisions to management.
• Collaborates with business units to execute short term goals by building long term goals and objectives including fostering strategic relationships with internal/external customers and external vendors.
- Associate Director, Information Technology/Project Manager at Global Broadband Solutions
- Principal Functional Analyst at Eagle Group International
- Functional Analyst at Eagle Group International
- Senior Program Analyst - Communication at Eagle Group International
13 years, 10 months at this Job
- M.S. - Information Systems Technology Management
- B.B.A. - Finance
Support a cross functional, Agile team of full stack Developers, Engineers, UX & Resource managers to ensure initiative and resource allocations are aligned with business budgetary expectations. Responsible for requirements gathering and monitoring Supply Chain IT tasks as it relates to the enterprise initiative; One Supply Chain. Schedule, coordinate and facilitate One Supply Chain: IT Readiness meetings for the opening of MDC & FDC facilities. The Supply Chain Delivery IT team includes Sourcing, Routing, Exception & Order Management applications. Work closely with the End to End test conductor, Logistics Managers, Product Managers, and Business Architects - to get the facilities fully functional before the outbound shipping date. Created and maintain a document repository via Confluence and SharePoint to keep the project team informed and safeguard process improvement as more facilities open. Key contributions include:
Project Management & Financial Analysis:
• Manage budgets, forecasts and resource allocations for initiatives totaling over $85 million. Prepare cost analysis and analyze financial reports for the monthly & quarterly close process. Utilize the analysis for related financial presentations to senior management.
• Maintain and input financials into an SAP based software to maintain accurate financial reporting for VP & SVP use.
• Exhibit problem solving, budget management and time management skills while maintaining consistent goal accuracy and meeting hard deadlines.
• Provide daily communications, scrum notes, sprint reviews reports, project retrospectives, and regular snapshots of project metrics; to assist in real time decision making.
• Created Scaled Agile Framework (SaFe) & Program Increment (PI) Planning deck for VP & SVP clients.
• Implement effective change management processes for future projects.
- Information Technology Project Manager at The Home Depot
- Information Technology Project Manager at CRH Americas Materials
- Financial Project Manager at ANMH, LLC
- Procurement Project Analyst at Foodbuy
5 months at this Job
- B.A. - Interpersonal & Organizational Communications
- Project Management Certification
Senior IT Project Manager managing the technical implementation of the $30M Guide Well Health Plan
program, which provides employers and consumers with, customized health care financing solutions and services. This is a multi-year program being rolled out in south and central Florida.
• Managed a cross functional team of business analysts and developers with a $1.5M.
• Managed project issues, changes, risks and dependencies to ensure successful project progression.
• Participated in sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint review and demos, and sprint retrospectives.
• Responsible for developing and reviewing/validating multiple project plans using Microsoft Project and tracking financials.
• Addressed project issues, changes, risks and dependencies to ensure proper functionality.
• Accountable for project delivery including meeting time, budget, and quality standards.
- Senior Information Technology Project Manager at Florida Blue
- Senior Technical Account Manager at Oracle Corporation
- Senior Project Manager at Florida Blue
- Senior Project Manager at CSX Technology
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems - BSCIS
Working directly with customers to deploy Ivanti Unified IT software solutions in accordance with newly implemented project management methodology. Work with business analysis and project managers to reduce project backlog and increase revenue. Lead international teams to deploy a proof of concept custom software solution to a high profile customer project.
● Define and promote new PMO methodology across multiple business units
● Managing multiple internal and external consultants to schedule, reduce bench time, increase effectiveness and create customer success
● Deploy new PMO tools to increase PM effectiveness and project visibility
- Senior Information Technology Project Manager, Customer Success at IVANTI
- Senior Information Technology Project Manager / Program Manager at BIRCH COMMUNICATIONS
- Information Technology Program Manager at D+H
- Project Manager at L-3 COMMUNICATIONS
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Information Technology