Technologies and Tools: PMI, Mind Manager, Project Online, Office 356, SharePoint, Agile, Microsoft Suite (Project, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel), Yammer, Everbridge
• As an Information Technology (IT) Project Manager in the Enterprise Project Management Office, I'm responsible for managing and leading some of the State of Alabama's most complex IT projects and IT systems. I'm solely responsible for entire lifecycle of the project from Project Initiation to Project Closure and the duration of my assigned projects range from months to years. I'm responsible for managing multiple IT Projects simultaneously. Responsible for Project Governance, working with internal departments to govern projects in excess of $500K in accordance with the OIT policies and procedures.
• In all project assignments, I'm responsible for the project budget. Beginning in the Initiation phase, I am responsible for establishing a business case and a conducting a cost benefit analysis. Initial budget estimates are derived during the cost benefit analysis and those estimates are refined during the Planning and Execution phases of the project. The project budget includes capital expenditures, hardware/software procurement, project staff to include contracted professional services, maintenance, licensing, and travel expense. I'm responsible for overall project budget performance ensuring positive return on investment (ROI), tracking earned value, budget adjustments during change, remedial action for budget shortfalls, and reporting budget status to project stakeholders.
• I'm responsible for supervision of the project team members assigned to the project, including both state employees and contracted staff. The number of project staff under my supervision will vary depending on the type and complexity of project will the skill areas of the project staff assigned. The skill areas of staff have included Network, Telecommunications, Computer Programming, Technical Support, and Business Analysis.
• Finally, I'm responsible for performing computer systems analysis during the project phases, primarily during the Initiation and Planning phases. Analysis activities have varied depending on the type of project, such as Network Infrastructure, Software Development, or Process Improvement.
- Information Technology Project Manager at State of Alabama
- Senior Project Manager at Spectrum Charter Communications
- Information Technology Project Manager (GS-13) at 2210, Department of the Army
- Senior Project Manager at Paragon Technology Group
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Business Information Systems
- - Construction Engineering
- - Liberal Arts
- High School Diploma
As the Information Security Project Manager (ISPM) I work with a very talented group of Information Security professionals. I am involved all of the groups' projects for this group and also assist other departments, from the smallest internal projects to multi-month external client facing engagements. I have enough experience with Information Security and/or complex technology projects to discuss requirements, methodology and timelines with stakeholders from a position of confidence. My responsibilities are to retain working knowledge of information security services to advise internal and external clients on how my team can best meet their needs. I actively participate in the creation, definition and functional specification of solutions to address existing and emerging challenges. Obtain and document customer’s specifications during project inception and monitor that these specifications are met throughout project life-cycles. Monitor the progress of projects throughout the project life cycles using tracking tools. Work with stakeholders to re-establish timelines or adjust expectations when needed. I am the sole point of contact for Consilio's clients and vendors for large projects. I report the metrics of all projects to upper management and ensure the successful completion.
- Information Technology Project Manager at Consilio, LLC
- Contract Information Technology Instructor at COMPUTER CAREER CENTER
- Lead Help Desk at Hunt Companies
- Information Technology Manager at Raytheon Technical Services Company
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- MBA - Executive MBA
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Computer Information Systems
- Associate of Applied Science - Computer Programming Specialist
Develops proper implementation plans, project timelines, and tracking systems for multiple information technology/information systems projects at a regional utility company. Provides and ensures proper communication between all parties involved in the project; interfaces with users to identify project requirements and resolve problems. Ensures that the project requirements according to established timelines, budgetary constraints, meeting expectations, and adherence to the project scope. Negotiates change orders when appropriate. Develops and assists with leading the transition of the project from each of the phases and lifecycle of the project. Develops, implements and ensures budgeting and budget adherence during the implementation of the project. Monitors project resources, sets priorities, provides project status reporting and oversees project budget.
- Information Technology Project Manager at Nuvodia
- Senior Systems Engineer at FGS-LLC
- Chief of Operations, JFHQ-DODIN Operations Center at U.S. Air Force
- Deputy Chief of Future Operations Division, JFHQ-DODIN at U.S. Air Force
7 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice
Warren, Michigan 2013 - Feb 2019 Global End User Experience Program Management Office - Project Execution
Executes IT Program Management for custom and COTS development and deployment. Generates strategies to reduce Information Security Risk. Manages 100+ project portfolio and represented End User Experience in the corporate Program Management Office (PMO) forums. Utilizes SDM methodology, including escalations, metric reporting, and project manager mentoring. Significant accomplishments:
• Managed $50M portfolio of over 150 global projects for End User Computing - including mobile, infrastructure, web, AD, and Client platforms.
• Supported CISO Path to World Class Security projects, ensuring End User Computing projects supported Cybersecurity initiatives to reduce Information Risk.
• Ensured 4 Project Managers maintained green status and developed action plans for at risk projects using TFS, SharePoint.
• Delivered monthly executive reporting for CIO using Tableau and PowerBI
• Represented End User Computing in Project Manager and Execution Forums, recommending new processes for inclusion in overall corporate standards.
• Created Tableau and PowerBI reports to support executives.
• Managed process improvement (GM version of Six Sigma) projects reducing >$500K spend annually.
- Information Technology Project Manager at General Motors Company
- Global IT Release Coordinator, Global Product Development, General Motors Account at Hewlett Packard Corporation
- IT Strategy Planner at Ajilon Technologies
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Chemistry
Fort Huachuca, AZ Sierra Vista, AZ January 2019-Present
Lead Information Technology Project Manager/Information Technology Planner (GS-12)
• Lead all projects within the NECs area of responsibility - to include large, scaled Military Construction (MCA) Projects and IT Infrastructure Projects
• Gather requirements from design to implementation
• Create schedules for all projects using Microsoft Project
• Provide weekly project briefings to the NEC Director and Branch Chiefs
• Provide status updates to Engineering and Leadership Team for the Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM)
• Create and design Proposals Statement of Works and Project Charters
• Work closely with the Telecommunications Branch for Telephony and Cable Installations
• Perform Site Survey's in support of new Installations for Data and Voice (i.e., Non-Classified Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNet), Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet) utilizing Information Infrastructure Architecture (I3A)
• Work closely with the Network team for all new installations for the Fort Huachuca Installation
• Work closely with Cybersecurity to ensure the Protective Distribution Center maintain its integrity by supporting walkthroughs, inspection and documenting and issues discovered
• Created MCA Project Process
• Created a Risk Management Plan
• Created and initiated a Risk Management Process, to ensure all potential risks are identified and mitigated
• Created and initiated a new process for Technical Reviews and Change Control Board (CCB), to ensure all changes to the infrastructure are technically achievable and approved by the CCB Quorum
• Introducing team to Earned Value Management
- Lead Information Technology Project Manager/Information Technology Planner (GS-12) at Network Enterprise Center
- Principal Integrated Program Management Analyst (IPMA)/Program Planner at Raytheon Missile Systems
- Senior, Information Technology (IT) Project Manager at Raytheon Missile Systems
- Cost Account Manager for Information Technology at Raytheon Missile Systems
2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration of Technical Studies
• Implementation of Pharmacy Benefits Manager (PBM-Caremark) for the Finance group (Software Improvement)
• Directing project teams across the enterprise utilizing Waterfall/Agile-Rally: IT Business Analyst, Developers, business groups (Finance, Pharmacy, Actuary, Formulary), Architects, and compliance.
- Information Technology Project Manager at CVS Health
- Contractor at Randstad
- Manager Information Technology Project Manager at United HealthCare
- Information Technology Project Manager E-Government at State of Arizona
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication
- MBA - Global Business
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, SQL Lead full project life cycle to adapt new VoIP technologies. Analyze and manage project risk, develop technology roadmaps, allocate resources, and define and track deliverables. Manage and maintain database, test and perform updates, and write SQL queries to store, manipulate, and retrieve data.
- Information Technology Project Manager at NASA AMES Research Center
- at NASA AMES Research Center
- STEM Project Manager (Contract Position) at NASA AMES Research Center
- Student at University of California, Santa Cruz
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate in Database and Data Analytics - Database and Data Analytics
- Master of Science in Physics - Physics
- Bachelor of Science in Physics - Physics
Manufacturer and Retailer of luxury personal care and home fragrance products.
Information Technology Project Manager (ERP), Project Management Office
• Onboarded to in-flight SAP Business One Supply Chain Transformation Program. Implemented SDLC disciplines and led over 21 in-house staff and 5 external vendors to achieve committed Go-Live date.
• Managed resolution of over 200 vendor and process issues to meet Go-Live date.
• Successfully controlled User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to achieve 88% Passing Test Steps.
• Drove root cause remediation of 2500 interface exceptions reported within 80 days post Go-Live.
• Led identification of 83% project risks for subsequent evaluation and resolution.
- Information Technology Project Manager (ERP) at Crabtree & Evelyn Limited
- Software Quality Analyst, Customer Operations at Saylent Technologies, Inc
- Implementation Project Manager, Customer Operations at Saylent Technologies, Inc
- Senior Business Analyst - Product Communications at Daley and Associates, LLC contract at Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH), Client Technology Services (CTM)
1 month at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration/Finance
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics - Economics
• Analyze functional, technical and business problems to implement and improve computer systems
• Assist in functional review and testing of new software, processes or policies.
• Provide helpdesk management and support to US Army Reserve Command (USARC) logistics systems
- Jr. Information Technology Project Manager at MILVETS Systems Technology, Inc
- Brigade Sexual Assault Response Coordinator at United States Army
- Account Manager at United States Army
- Information Systems Team Leader at United States Army
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certified Medical Assistant - Medical Assistant
- SAP Certification - SAP Certified Application Associate
2017 to PresentManage the IT aspects of projects related construction and software/hardware migration ♦ Assemble teams and resources to ensure projects are properly executed ♦ Coordinate with stakeholders to create scope, budget and timeline ♦ Order hardware and software from vendors to ensure timely delivery ♦ Review floor plans for network, seating and equipment installation ♦ Resolve issues to ensure that project tasks and timeline are kept on track ♦ Coordinate training and create documentation at the close of each project ♦ Communicate with stakeholders to ensure they are kept updated throughout each project
- Information Technology Project Manager at Piedmont Healthcare
- Consultant at Hudson Vandam
- DIRECTOR, IT OPERATIONS at MCM Worldwide, Americas
- IT MANAGER/Project Manager at Versace Inc
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Studies - Computer Science Studies