Wve Labs is a mobile app development company focused on providing an end-to-end solution, including ideation,
development, and marketing.
• Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope; Develop or update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing; Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables; Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems; Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects. The candidate will also be the liaison with software developers, and will support business and technical aspects of the projects.
- Information Technology Project Manager at Wve LLC
- Director, Software Development at Accutest Systems Private Limited
- Manager, Software Development at Compatible Electronics Inc
- General Manger at Compatible Power Private Limited
11 months at this Job
- Master's - Supply Chain Management
- BS - Mathematics
Applied project management principles and practices; software development lifecycle methodology and system design approaches to deliver on time and within budget o Quarterly software releases of the resource-allocation management system. These releases made available additional litigation programs and sub-programs to collect the hourly allocation of U.S. Attorney and Support personnel.
o The annual software release of the U.S. Attorney Incident Reporting System. This release clarified data collection and added data points to improve the quality of the data collected for case-related urgent incidents, personal security, physical security, information systems security, and Executive Office and U.S. Attorney Office emergencies.
• Implemented as scheduled updates to mitigate security vulnerabilities, as well as application configuration, java, and web framework updates to the fore mentioned applications.
• Applied application upgrades to the Kronos WebTA© Time & Attendance Application (a Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) product). These upgrades updated time and attendance policy and corrected application bugs.
• Gained integrated project team experience through collaboration with agency-/organization- level information technology working groups to develop and implement an enterprise-wide debt collection system to support and implement Department management initiatives and policy.
• Delivered as scheduled monthly, quarterly, and annual case management data extracts to EOUSA management, Department management, other government agencies, and the public under the Freedom of Information Act.
- Information Technology Project Manager at United States Attorneys
- Application Software Developer at Office of the Inspector General (OIG)
18 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Pharmacy Technician
- Bachelor of Arts - Elementary Education
• Performed procurement, evaluation, selection and implementation of $1 million-dollar pilot Body Worn Camera (BWC) project in accordance with California State requirements. The cameras were successfully deployed with 200 law enforcement officers and used for collection of digital evidence.
• Responsible for $52 million-dollar in-car video camera project to modernize the California Highway Patrol’s vehicle and body worn camera systems practices and processes. LEAD PLAN, DEVELOP AND IMPLEMENT PROJECTS, define project mission, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; RECOGNIZE AND RESOLVE PROBLEM, situations that are new or without clear precedent. Evaluate alternatives and finds solutions using a systematic, multi-step approach. Develop improvements and innovations to enhance performance. PREDICT PROGRAM DEMANDS, Managed project budget and resource allocations. Assemble project staff; for technical and functional development, performance, and/or termination during the project or projects. ADVISE EXECUTIVE AND SENIOR MANAGEMENT, ensure that project status, issues and successes are communicated to project team, stakeholders, sponsors, steering committee and all levels of management and documented appropriately. CONDUCT ANALYSES, anticipate consequences of actions, potential problems, or opportunities for change. Set and meet realistic deadlines. Forecast changes and communicates current and projected issues. Ensure a high level of fiscal control and accountability for project budget. MANAGE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PROJECTS, pro-actively engage present and future stakeholders in design, priority setting, and implementation. Build coalitions among various stakeholders; negotiate authority to move projects forward.
- Information Technology Project Manager at California Highway Patrol (CHP)
- Chief Information Officer at California State Library
- Chief, Infrastructure Services at California Highway Patrol
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Computer Science, Physics
• Assist with the planning for platform roadmaps.
• Identify opportunities for technology improvements.
• Proactively work to reduce costs and improve productivity (continuous improvement).
• Plan and document succession planning within scope of responsibility.
• Implement, enforce, and improve application development standards, processes, procedures and controls.
• Ensure effective administration of, and compliance with, all internal processes, procedures and controls.
• Provide continue training for new staff or new solutions that are implemented into the company.
• Assist creating marketing campaigns for different projects / Events.
• Develop mobile applications for Corporate Events digitalizing all the required information.
• Develop informative / registration sites for congresses or events.
• Provide Onsite support during events with any technological requirements.
• Incorporate corporate logos/colors/behaviors into printed materials, signage and décor elements; create opportunities to showcase extensions of corporate message and culture.
- Information Technology & Project Manager at OZUM, LLC
- Group Coordinator at Tradytec Travel, LLC
- Apple Expert at Apple Expert
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Business Administration Marketing
- - Accounting Technology Specialist
- Associate's degree - Business Administration
Led multiple information technology projects supporting the Supply Chain work processes, ranging from business intelligence solution deployments to manufacturing operations solution deployments to business divestiture projects
• Create and manage project plans
• Develop and manage project budgets - $2MM-$10MM / year
• Establish and execute project communication plan for all project stakeholders from team members to Vice Presidents
• Monitor project milestones and deliverables
• Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel, leading teams of 10-15 people across IT. business, and vendor personnel
• Monitor the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback
• Ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope
• Partner with clients and stakeholders to ensure delivery of business value, ranging from regulatory compliance to productivity improvements to $1MM-$2MM / year in cost savings
- Global Information Technology Project Manager at Procter & Gamble
- Site Information Technology Manager at Procter & Gamble
- Information Technology Development Team Leader at Procter & Gamble
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Engineering
Project Team Lead for device acquisition, staging and deployment in conjunction with $60 million Electronic Health Record upgrade; oversee $4 million device budget, acquisition and deployment of >2,000 devices; direct supervision of technicians
● Manage multiple projects across all stages of development, guide resource and capacity planning, monitor workflow and make timeline adjustments as needed to drive decision making across multiple projects
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PROJECT MANAGER at St. Joseph's Healthcare
- MANAGER, CLIENT SERVICES at St. Joseph's Healthcare
- DIRECTOR, DESKTOP SERVICES at Berkeley College
- eAudIT SUPPORT MANAGER at KPMG
11 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - Communications
As a Project Manager some of my tasks include but not limited to managing all stages of the project implementation life cycle, manage all internal resources, vendors, budget, contracts, project resources, design, develop, coordinate, test, implementation, communications and support all requirements of the project with stakeholders and sponsors.
Tony Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements, and implementing change.
• Servers as the primary contact/liaison for the organization with the vendor and contractors.
• Defines requirements and plans project lifecycle deployment in order to successfully reach project implementation goals.
• Define, manage project millstones, and performance goals for project team.
• Prepare and Report weekly project status reports for team and executive management.
• Manage the relationships between the stakeholders, vendors, contractors and project team members.
• Lead Executive Management level meetings, progress reports and escalation issues.
• Attention to detail, while maintaining the ability to function advantageously within the organization.
• Demonstrates the expertise in all facets of Project Management lifecycle, to include requirements gathering, budget management, procurement, risk mitigation, budget management, and weekly status reporting.
• Represent the agency on interagency work groups established to develop government wide Information Technology systems analysis initiatives and solutions to critical issues.
• Align agency internal business practices with government wide regulations IRS, Treasury directives and HIPAA policies.
• Evaluate, select, and advise others on the application of architecture modeling tool sets used to document, maintain, and enhance the architectural planning process.
• Advanced-level IT project manager, capable of managing large, most mission-critical enterprise technology projects.
• Provides technical and analytical guidance to Project team members.
• Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, managing the system change management process; Patch management process, configuration management, PMO performance analysis and governance processes, technical standards, tools and techniques governed by Project Management Institute (PMI).
• Defines project scope, objectives, and cost estimates in project lifecycle and definition documents.
• Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, managing system change management; configuration management; PMO performance analysis and governance processes; technical standards; methodology, tools, and templates; and project management information systems. Plans, defines and coordinates all aspects of information system projects from initiation to delivery. Coordinates work performed by Project staff and internal customers by defining project requirements, performance feasibility and needs/impact assessments. Acts as a senior technical advisor to others to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems. Directs the development and implementation of technical enterprise-wide solutions. Successful Projects Include:
• Managed the successful implementation of Rendezvous Workspace, which replaced a manual process of managing over 25 meeting and training rooms. We were able to visually display scheduled meeting on each of the twelve floors at the Main office. Removing the antiquated manual process of managing services reduced the workload of two FTE's down to .5 FTE.
• Managed the Implementation of Kronos WF Timekeeper, WF Payroll, WF Mobile, WF HR v8, WF Integration Manager v8, KSS Attestation Tool Kit v8, WF Manager v8, WF Accruals v8, WF Employee HR/PR v8, and 15 Kronos InTouch 9000 WDM clocks in less than 90 days with an on-time go-live date, under budget. It has been reported that my organization has the largest historical data loaded during the HR launch in Kronos History.
• Managed the implementation of TimeForce time and attendance system for 150 employees. Replacing an antiquated manual process, with an automated time and attendance system. The implementation reduced the payroll process time from 40 hours to 24 hours. TimeForce replaces cumbersome tracking procedures and completely eliminates collecting payroll information manually.
• Managed the upgrade of the Track-It Help Desk work order system. Upgraded the system from version 7 to version 11.4. The upgrade Eliminate the manual triage of issues that leads to stacks of sticky notes and emails, problems falling through the cracks, and overworked IT technicians with no way to track or prioritize work. Track-It Keep track of how productive the help desk is, identify who needs more training, get feedback on the work technicians perform and justify resource needs to management.
- Information Technology Project Manager at The Harris Center For Mental Health and IDD
- Proprietor at Savvy Solutions, LLC
- Senior Vice President of Information Technology at Advance Telecommunications Processing (ADTelP)
- Monroe, LA - Project Manager/Sr. Business Analyst at Advance Telecommunications Processing (ADTelP)
6 years at this Job
- Masters of Science in Management Information Services - MMIS
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
Project Manager in-charge of driving 43 projects ranging from 40 hours to over 2000 hours within scope, budget, and Waterfall-SDLC constrained deadlines. Facilitated conversations between technical and non-technical teams.
• Upon promotion to the PMO, many projects were left open through resource attrition with client-billable revenue left on the table. Led the effort to close each project which resulted in $396,000 of billable revenue at 4,952 hours around $80 per hour.
• Projects endured significant delays due to resource competition. Recognized the teams that posed the greatest risk for delay and mitigated the risk by initiating support requests as soon as possible. This resulted in 92% of completed projects closing on time and an immeasurable amount of stress removed from the team.
- Information Technology Project Manager at First Data
- Application Developer at First Data
- Systems Analyst at Fiserv
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Economics
Schedule, execute, and lead entire system lifecycle for applications and infrastructure that support a 283-bed hospital, 130-bed nursing facility, and 11 clinics located throughout southwest Oklahoma. Perform requirements analysis to define new or improved business process solutions for IT systems infrastructure. Oversee Network Administrators, Systems Administrators, Desktop Technicians and Informatics in the execution of essential operations. Provide resource allocation and inventory management support. * Develop IT business and resource plans with Director approval. Work directly with IT governance committee to evaluate the technical feasibility of new requests. * Facilitate business relationships with stakeholders and provide training and system education. * Provide strategic direction of IT initiatives ensuring project requirements and expectations are met. * Consult with customers to identify and specify clinical and technical requirements. * Execute studies and trade-off analyses; identify and allocate resources to ensure deliverables are met accurately and within scheduled deadlines while maintaining quality and reducing cost. * Conduct business process re-engineering to ensure optimal configuration and performance. * Manage numerous concurrent projects; develop cost estimates for new or modified systems. * Ensure compliance of information security/information assurance policies, principles, and practices. * Sought out in the undertaking and resolution of problematic areas as a Subject Matter Expert. * Proven ability to provide guidance to technical teams, translate the business needs into technical terms, and instill shared accountability for achieving project milestones. * Produce weekly status and project milestone reports utilizing Smartsheets. Notable Accomplishments - Reduced network/data services related costs through vendor analysis, research, and negotiation resulting in reduced monthly data circuit costs of $64K (81%). - Reduced printing costs by $103K (37%) annually through the consolidation of vendor contracts and implementation of user capability limitations/restrictions. - Currently spearheading a phone system upgrade from Legacy to new VoIP in efforts to reduce cost and improve call quality and reliability.
- Information Technology Project Manager at Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Command Sergeant Major at United States Army Reserves
- Business Management Chief - GS12 at Department of Army
- at Department of Army
5 years at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Information Systems
Texas Medical Center) Provide onsite and remote support for Texas Medical Center. In addition to the daily incident tickets/work orders that filter through from the helpdesk, I've also taken on the responsibility of: new construction design, implementation, and purchasing. Perform inspections with various vendors on departmental renovations to include new construction. Coordinate with vendors for Data Drops, Relocations, TV Mounts, and various projects that involve a third party resources. I've successfully established an IT presence and built trusting relationships with Senior Level Leaders. Focus Points: * Support offsite clinics: 11 MHMG Clinics, 6 Sports Medicine, 7 OPID, and 7 misc. clinics. * In two years I've advanced my career from Information Technology Lead to ISD Project Manager. * Work closely with all of the ISD groups and provide onsite assistance/troubleshooting to various issues across the system.
- Information Technology Project Manager at Memorial Hermann HealthCare
- Project Information Manager at Fluor
- IT Specialist Sr at Memorial Hermann HealthCare
- IT Project Manager Sr at Halliburton
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- Project Management Professional