Responsible for the administration of information technology hardware and software to support global repair operations for CATV and broadband business.
• PC Desktop hardware configuration and administration in a Windows/Linux environment.
• Windows Server 2016 Setup and Administration including Domain Control Management and Active Directory.
• Linux Server Setup and Administration including running web hosting services such as Apache and Tomcat.
• Linux Email Server Setup and Administration using Postfix, Dovecot, SPAM Assassin.
• MySQL Database Administration in both Windows and Linux platforms.
- Information Technology Consultant at Information Technology Site Support - Engitec International, L.P
- Sr. Systems Analyst - Trico at Crowne Group
- IT Manager at General Instrument
- Internship at IBM Corporation
18 years at this Job
- BBA - Management Information Systems
Troubleshooting hardware, software, wifi issues. Identifying customer IT needs and helping them select technology solutions Sourcing and installing computer hardware, software, and operating systems
- Information Technology Specialist at Information Technology Private Contracting
- Product Developer at Calculated Industries
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Business / Information Systems
□ Manage implementation, project management, development and support of all systems
□ Perform system upgrades and provide system maintenance
□ Troubleshoot malfunctions with hardware or software, and perform systems checks to ensure that security measures are being followed
□ Identify gaps between business needs and technical capabilities; work to find innovative solutions that meet business objectives or create new business opportunities
• Prepare documentation of departmental policies and procedures
• Ensures all software and systems are being utilized and meet overall department / organization goals
• Build templates to meet regulatory standards identified by the state
• Develop metrics/goals for all clinical applications
• Provide daily support of clinical application customers with technical issues, including identification, resolution, escalation, referral and follow up
• Function as a liaison between clinical staff and information technology staff
• Project Manager for MIPS, PCMH and Value Based Initiatives
- Manager Information Technology Clinical Systems at Lighthouse Guild - Information Technology Department
- Informatics Systems Manager at Community Healthcare Network - Informatics Department
- Health Information Systems Manager at BMS Family Health Center
- EHR Trainer/ Support Technician at BMS Family Health Center
9 months at this Job
- M.S. - Information Systems
- B.A. - Interdisciplinary Science and Psychology
Answering calls for the Affordable Care Act.
- General Dynamics Information Technology at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Customer Service Representative at Dollar General
- Customer Service Representative at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Cashier at Walmart
2 months at this Job
- - Elementary and Special Education
• Responsible for design, installation, implementation, support, training, administration, and management of all Information Technology and Security services.
• Designing, testing, implementing and vetting new applications, processes and tools.
• Spearheaded transition from outdated organization-wide practices and technology to a highly functional streamlined virtual environment and solutions that have dramatically improved efficiency, decreased expenses and risk, and optimized data integrity, confidentiality and availability.
• Develop and maintain policies, address information assurance issues and apply appropriate corrective actions.
• Implemented automated processes for the deployment of software, security patches and updates through the use of various tools and solutions.
• Directed the design and installation of a complete network infrastructure adhering to NJ State Police and FBI Criminal Justice Information Systems guidelines.
• Managed and supported an organization with over 700 users in a critical 24/7 environment.
• Served as the Assistant TAC Officer and currently serve as the TAC Officer ensuring compliance with State Police and FBI policies and regulations acting as a direct liaison between the NJ State Police Criminal Justice Information Control Unit and the Sheriff's Office.
• Implemented Information Technology disaster recovery solutions through technology acquisition and policy development.
• Regularly review risks and threats against organizational security requirements to identify gaps and provide recommendations.
• Deployed automated asset discovery tools to identify and inventory hardware and software in the enterprise.
• Regularly perform vulnerability scanning to analyze and mitigate security issues.
• Monitor security trends and keep leadership informed about information security related issues and activities that can potentially affect the agency while providing countermeasures and training to mitigate these threats.
• Developed an Information Technology and Security awareness and training program aligning the agency with New Jersey State Police and FBI Criminal Justice Information Systems requirements.
• Provide technical assistance as needed to other agency staff in furtherance of Law Enforcement investigations or tasks.
- Corrections Sergeant - Information Technology and Security Director at Passaic County Sheriff's Office - Office of Information Technology and Security
24 years at this Job
- Candidate - Master of Administrative Science - Administrative Science
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
• Learning to set up technical equipment, troubleshoot, remote support, perform hardware and software installations, and secure devices
• Using the ticket system to properly triage tickets
• Preparing for the CompTIA IT Fundamentals and A+ exams
- Information Technology Specialist Trainee at Generation Information Technology Training Program
- Healthcare IT Consultant at Independent Contractor
- Chief Scribe & Quality Assurance Specialist at ScribeAmerica LLC
- Medical Records Clerk at New Gulf Coast Surgery Center
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology, Chemistry
- High School Diploma - CORE COMPETENCY
- Information Technology Intern at Los Angeles Information Technology Agency
- at Los Angeles High Tech Bridge & Coding Bootcamp
- Web Development Intern at Los Angeles Department of Transportation
- at NSA Codebreaker Challenge
1 month at this Job
- Associate - Computer and Network Technology
Areas of Technical Expertise Consultant Include But Are Not Limited To: · Veeam backup solutions and disaster recovery for VMware and Hyper-V virtual and cloud environments. · Troubleshooting network connectivity in LAN/WAN environment · First and second level support, requesting and coordinating with Vendors · Windows Server Management · Active Directory management · Enterprise Antivirus and security management · Email management · Imaging management with Microsoft and Symantec tools · Troubleshooting and installing servers , printers , desktop , laptops , terminals , on windows environment. · Technology budget · Microsoft office 2010, 2013 , 365 support · VPN Support · Surveillance digital cameras support · POS Management · TeamViewer remote access
- Information Technology Consultant at JS Information Technology Services
- Information Technology Consultant at Prentke Romich Company
- Technology Coordinator at Tri-County Computer Services -West Holmes Schools
- Configuration Center Manager, Technical Support Engineer at INACOM/COMPUTERMIXX
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - backup solutions and disaster recovery for VMware and Hyper-V virtual and Cloud environments
- - Active Directory Services
- - Certified Server OS, Active Directory , Network Infrastructure Services
- B.S. - Industrial & Systems Engineering
• Assembly of minicom units.
• Installation and maintenance of servers (Windows Server 2012).
• Swapping of computer laboratory KVM switches.
• Computer lab hardware and software support.
• Construction of cross over and straight through cables.
- Information Technology Intern at Ivy Tech Information Technology Department
- Data Analyst Internship at Delaware County Community Foundation
- IT Assistant at Bruce Munson Law Office
- Assistant at Rey Rentals
4 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science in Informatics - Student Leadership Academy Alumni
- High School Diploma
• Teach Information Technology classes including Digital Literacy, Help Desk, Introduction to Networking, and Computational Thinking.
• Sponsor of the Skills USA organization at the Shelby County ATC.
- Information Technology Teacher at Shelby County Area Technology
- Business Teacher at Shelby County Area Technology
- Business Teacher at Jefferson County Public Schools
- Substitute Teacher at Oldham County Public Schools
2 years at this Job
- Doctorate in Education Leadership - Education Leadership
- Master of Art in Teaching - Art
- Master of Science in Business Communication - Business Communication
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration