• Responsible for full life cycle recruitment including sourcing, recruiting, negotiating offers and closing of Information Technology talent.
• Interview, screen and evaluate candidates for job openings to identify applicants who fully meet the position requirements of posted requisitions and refer them to the hiring manager for consideration.
• Make employment recommendations based on information developed through prescreens, interviews, and resumes ensuring the compensation offer is competitive, internally equitable, and affordable.
• Source for candidates using multiple job boards, social media, referrals and iCIMS database.
• Build effective relationships with hiring managers, leadership team and candidates.
- Information Technology Recruiter at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor (Contractor) at CACI International
- Senior Recruiter at L-3 Communications, National Security Solutions
- Executive Recruiter at Concept Sourcing, Inc
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
• Participated in the ITD Information Technology Specialist I Training Program. Completes required in-house computer technical courses and training projects as directed by the department.
• Learned the operation and maintenance of equipment required by the various information systems supported; learns operational schedules and coordination procedures.
• Learned to validate data output for quality and ensures compliance with processing instructions.
• Learned to access and refers to information provided to determine and comply with distribution instructions.
• Learned to operate and maintain job related equipment; notifies lead person of equipment trouble and works with equipment maintenance personnel in locating the source of the problem; learns the concepts of operating complex computer systems and their auxiliary equipment.
• Learned tasks for all functional areas of the assigned workgroup.
• Learned applicable technology, language or application to complete required tasks
• Developed familiarity with existing systems and applications.
• Checked all work for completeness and accuracy.
• Delivered excellent customer service.
- Information Technology Specialist Intern at Alameda Information Technology Department
- Heavy Duty Mechanic at Opentop Sightseeing
- Automotive Technician at Oakland Kia Mitsubishi
- Senior Mechanic/ Supervisor at United States Army
at this Job
- ASSOCIATE DEGREE - PC Repair and Support, Security, Windows
- Associate Degree in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
Altamonte Springs, FL 2017 - PRESENT
Information Technology Director, Park Ridge Health, Hendersonville, NC
Effectively lead IT department for a 103-bed facility located in Hendersonville, NC. In this position I
have six direct reports plus three indirect reports. I am responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient coordination of information services activities at the local facility and surrounding medical
practices. With the support of team members, we effectively implemented all strategic initiatives across the hospital, MOB and approximately 36 medical practices.
• Evaluate, identify and resolve business problems related to information technology issues.
• Establish strong departmental business relationships interfacing and communicating with facility administration, medical staff, and directors to provide support for business initiatives and to insure customer satisfaction levels.
• Currently managing 25+ projects where I establish the scope of work, monitor project work plans, implementing effective workflows and processes and assist in the evaluation of applications and equipment.
• Responsible for developing and monitoring departmental budgets, capital planning and insuring MIS department provides cost-effective, quality service to internal and external customers.
• Worked closely with leadership to revise the CER process and ensure all hospital purchases have been fully vetted by IT.
• Established a new equipment ordering system for the hospital to streamline purchasing of IT equipment.
• Strong interpersonal skills with a positive and enthusiastic "can do" attitude.
• Ability to interact with senior leadership throughout AHS.
• Ability to keep facility staff informed of new developments and trends in IT.
• Make sound recommendations to higher-level management on desirable additions or replacements of IT equipment and hardware.
- Information Technology Director, Park Ridge Health, Hendersonville at AdventHealth Information Technology / AdventHealth
- Regional Systems Administrator - Southeast Region at AdventHealth Information Technology / AdventHealth
- Application Analyst at Pardee Hospital
- Systems Administrator at Pardee Hospital
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - General Education
- BS - Business Administration
Attorney and information technology leader actively seeking a position with a law firm or legal department in the Detroit metropolitan area.
- Attorney and Information Technology Leader at Seeking Position with a legal or information technology department
- Portfolio Manager, Project Manager and Senior Business Analyst Manager at GENERAL MOTORS
- Senior Technical Analyst at GENERAL MOTORS
- Consultant and Executive Support at HEWLETT PACKARD
2 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor - Law
- Master of Science - Computer Information Systems
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration
• Monitor and maintain computer systems and programs, including installation of programs, for staff and students
• Troubleshoot program and system malfunctions
• Manage project execution to ensure it follows the guidelines given of budget as well as schedule
• Communication to customers about technology, how to utilize it as well as how to maximize their use
• Assist in direction of daily operations within the department, analyzing workflow, and establishing priorities
• Develop and provide users with computer information resources in regard to data security and recovery
• Evaluate the technology use and needs in order to recommend upgrades
- Information Technology Support Center Analyst at Emmanuel College Information Technology
- Personal Care Assistant at Tempus Unlimited Incorporated
- Pediatric Transplant Center Intern at Boston Children's Hospital
- Information Technology Customer Service Representative at
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Sciences Degree - Biology
• Assist up to 30 clients per shift via walk-ins as well as through phone calls
• Utilize NCCU Papercut to monitor systems for proper operations
• Provide support for password management, device connectivity, hardware/software installation, and printing
• Provide level one technical support and troubleshooting for over 7,000 students, faculty, and staff.
- Information Technology Intern at Information Technology Services
- Inventory & Merchandising Specialist at BestBuy.com
1 year, 6 months at this Job
• Provide service, support, and maintenance to staff for computers, printers, and network related issues
• Responsible for operating system imaging and deployment of computers
• Install and support an array of both Macintosh and PC (Windows) devices
- Information Technology Support Specialist at Information Technology Division MTSU
- Classroom Support Technician at
- Cyber Network Specialist (Helpdesk Chief) at 5th Battalion 11th Marines
- Cyber Network Specialist at 5th Battalion 11th Marines
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Business Administration in Computer Information Systems - Business Administration
- - Communication
-Designs, implements and assess information technology exercises (Local, Joint, and National). -- Establishes the overall mission, goals, and strategies of IT network exercises. -- Documents exercise results for leadership. -Coordinates with 67 CW and 24 AF on 26 NOS involvement. -- Manages and configures IT test and data network range systems for exercise scenarios. -Develops exercise network data attack scenarios and injection notices. -Prepares after-action and lessons-learned reports of exercise impact. -26 NOS management representative for all cyber and information technology exercises. -Tracks taskers/projects in Jira -Coordinates with Training for eligible personnel to attend Tactical Planners Course (TPC)
- Cyber and Information Technology Exercise Planner - 26 Network Operation Squadron at Heptagon Information Technology
- Knowledge Manager / Project Manager at ASM Research-Accenture
- Knowledge Manager / Project Manager, 26 Network Operations Squadron at CENTECH Group, Inc
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.A. - Psychology
Industry: Computer/IT Services Location: Albany, NY US Start Date: October 2015 End Date: Currently employed Description: Write necessary Requirements Document, Business Use Cases, Test Cases, System Use cases with system mock screenshots for client sign off on the system changes or new system to be implemented. Test systems written on Java, .Net and Mainframe platforms using SQL Server Management and QMF to set up testing data and verifying results.
- Information Technology Specialist 2 at Offices of Information Technology Services
- Information Technology Specialist 1 at Statewide Financial System
- HR Systems Level I Helpdesk at Training & Education Associates
- Help Desk Analyst at Accustaff / Statewide Financial Systems
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Network Administration
- Associate of Art - Paralegal Study
Work in Workforce and Public Service Portfolio Division: Center for Excellence as a software architect and Oracle Service Cloud administrator establishing the appropriate policies, procedures, design and support to implement Oracle Service Cloud into a number of projects and systems throughout New York State.
- Information Technology Specialist III at NYS Information Technology Services
- Information Technology Specialist II (Programming) at NYS Information Technology Services
- Information Technology Specialist II (Programming) at NYS Office of the Medicaid Inspector General
- 'Project FOCAS' Information Technology Specialist II (Programming) at NYS Office of the State Comptroller
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Communications
- A.A.S - Computer Information Systems (Programming)