Specialist Information Technology Technician Manager / ISP Specialist - Manager of PC Repair, Sales and Service company - Repairing any type of Technology on-site or/and mobile services - Sales and Services of Computer/PC based technology - Run integration and support for a company called Inspire WiFi - Resolves support issues of a basic technical nature with varying degrees of priority. - Addresses incidents within predetermined service levels, requiring the ability to multi-task and prioritize. - Repairs and troubleshoots computer equipment at the site. - Creating CAT 5 / CAT 12 Networking/wiring - Maintaining / Repairing / Managing Networks / Internet access. Wireless, LANs, WANs and digital media for 3 Apartment Bldg in Las Vegas, Nevada - Provides first-line, basic, support for the installation, configuration, maintenance and support of hardware and software for desktops, laptops, wire-less and cellular devices, Windows-based servers, peripherals, videoconferencing, wireless, LANs, WANs and digital media. - Creating CAT 5 / CAT 12 Networking/wiring
- Information Technology Technician Manager / ISP at PC Guru Las Vegas
14 years, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Configures, maintains, and troubleshoots network hardware including switches, wireless access points, firewalls, and routers. Provides technical support using creative and adaptive methods for solving advanced problems. Provides documentation and instruction to faculty and staff in the procedures, methods, and use of technology resources. Keeps current concerning state-of-the-art trends in information technology. Serves as departmental representative on campus committees to provide input regarding server and systems issues as assigned. Performs other related duties as required.
- Information Technology Technician II at Delaware Technical Community College
- PC & Network Support Technician (PRN Volunteer) at Philadelphia Children's Foundation
- Desktop Support Technician at Philadelphia Children's Foundation
- DC Support Coordinator/Remote Hands Operator at Philadelphia Children's Foundation
5 months at this Job
- Associates - Information Technology
Responsibilities Check computers throughout the schools Accomplishments Certificate in Federal Information Systems Security Skills Used Typing skills, quick learning
- Information Technology Technician at Crow Creek Tribal Schools
- UST Coordinator at Crow Creek Sioux Tribe Enviromental Program
- Water Quality Technician at Crow Creek Sioux Tribe Enviromental Program
- Custodian/Maintenance at Fort Thompson Indian Health Service
3 years, 1 month at this Job
• Installation of multiple security systems for a Fortune 500 company
• Provide technical support, troubleshooting, ,maintenance, and upgrades to help clients maintain database infrastructure
• Provide a systematic communication of project status and key milestones to all clients
• Respond to customer requests for product or solution information
- Information Technology Technician at TFN, LLC
- Front Desk Clerk at Planet Fitness
- Director of Advertising and Marketing at Tru Kyngz Advertising and Marketing
- Broadcast Marketing Specialist at Connoisseur Media
1 month at this Job
* Troubleshooting computers, printers, networks, and payment terminal systems over the phone * Troubleshooting banking and customer service issues * Training all new tier 1 technicians * Helping any tier 1 technician with issues they may have * Working with a ticketing system on the internet with each inquiry * Installing new stores equipment remotely * Using Microsoft Outlook and Excel every day to complete and track tasks * Using over 10 websites with unique passwords to complete requested tasks
- Senior Information Technology Technician at Jersey Mike's Corporate
- Home Installation Technician at Best Buy Geek Squad
- Customer Service / Sales Team at Lester Glenn
- Chef's Assistant at The Foodbank of Monmouth & Ocean Counties
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Food Bank Culinary Training and Catering Program
Provides administrative, logistical program and analytical supports to Management Personnel. Manage and audit prices throughout store’s database for current information and change request on a daily basis. Ensures scanned prices are registered correctly throughout store’s database. Provides quality control on data system errors and upgrades. Supports Management Personnel with development and direction in the execution of strategies to improve product placement and appearance.
- Information Technology Technician/Auditor at Safeway Inc.
- Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper at Safeway Inc.
- Paralegal Internship at Ashcraft & Gerel, LLP
14 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associates in Arts in Accounting - Accounting
- Certificate - Paralegal
- Legal Assistant Diploma - Legal Assistant
• Administration, security, installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of all site hardware and software including desktops, laptops, printers and mobile devices.
• Supports end user, back office, guest environments and company infrastructure.
• Develop and maintaining documentation of all hardware, systems and software licensing.
• Responsible for remoting into company servers for configuration and troubleshooting.
• Technology implementer partnering with site departments for software system implementation and upgrades.
• Communicate with third party venders for support and maintenance.
• Communicate and enforce adherence to all company IT security standards, practices and requirements.
- Information Technology Technician at Terranea Resort
- Completing and filing administrative documents on a day to day basis at DeVry University
- Customs Border Protection Officer at Department of Homeland Security
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Network and Communication Management
Providing computer assistance such as desk support and technical training on hardware/software to end users Operating and maintaining sophisticated technical programs and products for clients when service was needed or a concern arose Distributing and installing computer software for clients tactfully and efficiently Configuring, repairing and/or upgrading various electronic products while insightfully explaining the process to the clients Performing the set-up, break-down, and transport of company equipment from one client site to another while simultaneously acting responsibly with company’s and clients’ personal information
- Information Technology Technician, On-Call at Direct Access A/V
- Senior Administrative Assistant, Full-Time at Long Island Manor Catering Hall
- Security at Long Island Manor Catering Hall
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Liberal Arts and History
- - Architectural Engineering and Design
- Regents Diploma
Worked as a technician in a call center environment, taking tickets and troubleshooting various issues with computers, coaching elderly customers who are not technically savvy, and remotely accessing their computers. Worked with a ticket tracking software, working with systems varying from homes to small businesses.
• Got hands on experience troubleshooting a wide range of issues, from internet connection to email server issues to problems with our own enterprise software.
• Worked with escalation techs directly, learning and progressing as I worked.
• Utilized and honed knowledge learned for my certifications, and learned things that were not covered by my certifications.
- Information Technology Technician at BASK TECHNOLOGIES
- Operations Manager at Jeremy Stone Reptiles
- Landscaper/Groundskeeper at Warner Landscaping
5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Information Technology Technician
Plan, schedule, and conduct asset management technology plans.
● Perform site and asset investigations
● Develop asset documentation and pricing
● Conduct brainstorm review meetings with associated divisions and departments
● Produce technical reports that outline specific needs for assets and division resources
● Select, specify, and implement asset management technology computer hardware and software
● Deliver training as needed for divisions to ensure data integrity
- Asset Management/Information Technology Technician at City of Great Falls, Public Works
- Information Systems of Montana - Field Engineer at
- Customer Service Technician II at Mitel Corporation
- RIGWATCH Technician at Canrig Drilling Technology
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Some college