2018-2019 A provider of technology and supply chain services for the enterprise, commercial, public, and telecom service provider sectors. Information Technology Technician Hired as a contractor to support key account, Kaiser Permanente, and to support initiatives at various sites throughout the Bay Area. Spearheaded cost savings initiative to identify and assess need of Pots and T1 circuits and to determine viability and usage needs, which resulted in annual savings of $2K.
- Information Technology Technician at WORLDWIDE TECHNOLOGY
- Fiber Permit Technician at WAVE BROADBAND AND FIBER
- Maintenance Splicing Technician at AT&T
- at AT&T
1 year at this Job
- AS - Electronic Technician
- - Business Environments
Location: Sacramento, CA Role: Information Technology Technician (Internship) Responsibilities: 1. Installing and configuring new/old computer equipment. 2. Updating computers with new software images. 3. Updating and Maintaining inventory of all assets in the entire department. 4. Wiping data of old computers, labeling them to be sent to Department of General Service. 5. Organizing the inventory room. Ensuring all assets are properly secured and labeled 6. Performing troubleshooting on computer hardware and software. 7. Updating the ticketing system to reflect support provided. 8. Using WASP - adding each computer to its correct location.
- Information Technology Technician (Internship) at California Department of Insurance
- Technical Support Specialist at Organization - Mehran Restaurant
- CSSR/Banker at Organization - Mehran Restaurant
- Teller / Customer Service at Organization - Mehran Restaurant
1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
SAVANNAH, GA/ KANDAHAR, AFGHANISTAN
SIGNAL SUPPORT AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TECHNICIAN
• Field Sanitation Certified Advisor
• Hazard Material
• Weapons Armor
• Combat Life Saver
• Certified Nursing Assistance
• Radio installation and maintainer
• 18-30 Passenger Bus Operator
• Cryptograhical Distributor
• Radio Antenna Installation
- SIGNAL SUPPORT AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TECHNICIAN at HAAF
- SIGNAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST at Ft.Hood/Killeen, Texas/ Camp Taji
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Certification - Business Office Technician
Served public school district by coordinating procurement, installation, and maintenance of information technology systems. Formulated policies and procedures for use of new and existing technologies. Consulted with teachers and other school staff on best utilization of new and existing technology applications. Managed system for reporting and correction of technology-related personnel and hardware issues in schools.
• Saved school system $30,000 through consultation on adherence to single district-wide standard for technology purchases.
• Maintained functionality of more than 3,000 computing devices for school system personnel.
- Information Technology Technician at Information Technology Tech
- Information Technology Supervisor at Headquarters Company, 40th Signal Battalion
- Operations Manager at Headquarters Company, 41st Signal Battalion - Camp Coiner
- at Information Technology Tech
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
General Information Technology specialization working within all facets
General Information Technology specialization working within all facets
- Information Technology technician at United States Air Force
9 years, 4 months at this Job
- Currently enrolled - Information Technology
Best Employee in 2014
• Identified and provided troubleshooting, problem ticket resolution
• Accomplished data relocation from Datacenter in Georgia(AT&T Data Center) branch to New
- Information Technology Technician at Shinhan Bank America - Information Technology Department
- Laboratory Technician at Verizon Data center
- Student Assistant and Tutor at Santa Monica College - Modern Language Lab
- Student Assistant and Tutor at Santa Monica College - Computer Lab
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- A.S. in Computer Science - Computer Science
Assisted with transition of technology acquired by a corporate merger - Installation, administration, and troubleshooting of all Information Systems hardware and software at the pharmaceutical manufacturing facility - Administered IBM Lotus Domino Custom Applications - High Performance Liquid and Gas Chromatography Solutions - CCTV Security Systems - Enterprise Domain Services - Enterprise Applications - Enterprise Disaster Solutions - Maintaining and updating all Information Technology Infrastructure throughout buildings - Migrating, securing, and maintaining ALL the relevant data in compliance with CFR Title 21 Part 11 - Securing Folders and data - Setting up and maintaining VPN services - Set up and maintenance of Cisco devices - Building/rebuilding computers from scratch
Assisted with transition of technology acquired by a corporate merger
- Installation, administration, and troubleshooting of all Information Systems hardware and software at the pharmaceutical manufacturing facility
- Administered IBM Lotus Domino Custom Applications
- High Performance Liquid and Gas Chromatography Solutions
- CCTV Security Systems
- Enterprise Domain Services
- Enterprise Applications
- Enterprise Disaster Solutions
- Maintaining and updating all Information Technology Infrastructure throughout buildings
- Migrating, securing, and maintaining ALL the relevant data in compliance with CFR Title 21 Part 11
- Securing Folders and data
- Setting up and maintaining VPN services
- Set up and maintenance of Cisco devices
- Building/rebuilding computers from scratch
- Information Technology Technician at NexGen Pharma (Purchased Elge, Inc.)
- Information Systems Network Administrator at Elge, Inc
3 months at this Job
- Dual - Engineering
- Computer Science
Configures and installs Personal Computers, printers and peripheral equipment as necessary including the timely resolution of helpdesk tickets.
• Installation, Configuration and Update of various applications.
• Install anti-virus software, performs virus checks and updates as needed.
• Coordinate project activities to determine system requirements and workflow when necessary.
• Troubleshoot Software, hardware / network problems, and Implement / Maintenance of LAN based services.
• Installation, Configuration and Updates of all system including the testing of new applications and operating system.
• Conduct preliminary studies of user requirements to identify system needs.
• Conduct post-implementation evaluations of computer system to determine performance.
• Maintains the confidentially, security and integrity of the information management function within the information Technology Department.
• Other duties include: Ensuring system availability; installing new or revised operating software; monitoring system utilization and capacity performance; providing backups to ensure data safety; generating and maintaining documentation.
• Preparing documents on instances of hardware repair, installation, failure, and removal.
- Information Technology, Technician Specialist at Metropolitan Hospital Center
- Portfolio Accounting, Assistant at Lazard Freres & Co. LLC
- Pathology Department, Clerk at Columbia University Medical Center
- Information Technology, Computer Laboratory Assistant at Bronx Community College
10 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Computer Systems
- Associate - Sciences
• Collaborate with high performing, technologically advanced school district that is exceptional at anticipating and meeting educational and informational technology advances.
• Assist technologist in design, operation, and maintenance of technology products within the school district.
• Provide exceptional maintenance of technology products related to the management of large amounts of information storage, software, hardware, databases, web resources, and school networks.
• Single-handedly devised and executed plans for initial set up of classroom technology including Apple iPad and Microsoft systems for incoming elementary students and other incoming new students.
• Assess and troubleshoot malfunctions of hardware for the purpose of determining appropriate actions to maintain computer and network operations
• Assist in providing initial training of non-technical workers on school district information systems.
• Recommend changes in products and services by evaluating results and district and student feedback. Additionally, determine the practicality of changes and modifications of systems.
• Maintain knowledge of advancing technologies and potential effectiveness on current systems.
• Process and execute projects/work orders, assist team members in processing and execution of projects/work orders efficiently.
• Monitor supplies and materials for the purpose of high caliber efficiency in completion of projects/work orders.
• Attend meetings, document activities, and/or provide written references as assigned to effectively communicate information to perform functions.
• Transport equipment, supplies, etc., to provide materials at job site or for repair of equipment.
- Information Technology Technician at Frankenmuth School District
9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
3022 West Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53208 Ph: (414) 342-1522 Information Technology Technician a none paid volunteer service, to the computer and audio/visual equipment users. Helping unemployed update their resumes as well with completing online job applications. Audio-visual equipment set-up when called upon. * Sept. 24, 2007 - Nov. 09, 2012 62.50% time:25hrs Though I have worked as much as 42.00 hrs. / wk. Alternate Delivery Technician, Multi-Campus James Stepp Ph: (414)-297-7066 Coordinator, Distance Learning & Delivery, Information Technology, Milwaukee Area Technical College, 700 West State Street, Milwaukee, WI 53233-1433. * Alternate Delivery Technician to setup, operates, troubleshoot, repairs and maintains equipment associated with the multimedia systems at the college. This equipment includes, but not limited to audio / video systems, video teleconferencing, computers networks and servers, cameras, fax, telephones, VHS/VCR, laserdisc players and associated equipment. Assigned location will vary among four MATC campus locations; the River works Center and the Milwaukee Enterprise Centers. Other remote distance education sites associated with the College may be included. As a proctor I provide monitoring support during tests for the sites that I am assigned. The department keeps track of all these on the online database itd.schooldude.com. This serves as the Knowledge Base System that we use for the creation of our Remedy Trouble Ticketing System. Itd.schooldude.com is the knowledge base database that we have been using.
- Information Technology Technician a none paid volunteer service at Central City Churches
- Volunteer at MRM
- Republican Governor Scott Walker at GRS CONSULTING LLC
- Business Manager, Ph at Judy Kaniasty
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Chemistry
- Associate of Sciences Degree - Engineering / Computer Engineering
- - Biomedical Engineering