Working as Infrastructure analyst in StateFarm supporting Internal projects and admin team in supporting the environment
➢ Prepared the ETL technical specification documents for the functional requirements
➢ Working with Admin team in consolidation of the Multiple environments to a global platform.
➢ Implemented Internal Knowledge base for the team on the process and "know how" documents for user community.
- INFRASTRUCTURE ANALYST at STATE FARM
- SENIOR INFORMATICA DEVELOPER at INVESCO
1 year at this Job
Technically talented professional with extensive IT experience spanning systems administration, onsite server upgrades, patches, issues, and end user support. Hands-on proficiency in software installs and configurations, including for mainframes, Windows servers, laptops, and PCs. Served as the on-call person as assigned. Managed email administration and technical support by telephone and Webex.
REGIS CORPORATION, Edina, Minnesota, 2011-2018
• Managed cloud services deployment and user support via a Microsoft Office 365 Administrative portal as part of IT Operations for a global leader in beauty salons and cosmetology education. Company owned, franchised, and held ownership interests in ~8K locations.
• Demonstrated proficiency in message trace tools, block lists, email filtering, and SPAM protection as well as shared mailboxes, distribution lists, groups, and contacts. Exhibited familiarity with Active Directory, Lync, and Skype.
• Deepened knowledge of compliance management. Reported directly to the IT Infrastructure Manager.
• Managed Lotus Domino servers and Lotus Notes client support, replication, mail routing, and database administration. Served as administrator of Gmail Enterprise Account services via Google.
• Delivered Tier 3 support, addressing email issues with legal hold accounts, shared mailbox management, quotas, and calendaring.
• Emerged as a subject matter expert in Lotus Notes and email management as a support resource for ~3K end users.
• Migrated from 5 servers to 2 Lotus Notes servers in the past 8 years as well as from IBM servers to Windows NT servers, delivering savings on monthly expenditures. Tested all servers and software upgrades deployed for Lotus Notes.
- Infrastructure Analyst at REGIS CORPORATION
- Manager at MARDI'S EMBROIDERY SYSTEMS
- Technical Consultant at INTERCIM, INC
- INDEPENDENT IT CONSULTANT/LOTUS NOTES ADMINISTRATOR at REGIS CORPORATION
7 years at this Job
I specialized in diagnosing and solving problems in complex computer systems. As an Infrastructure Analysts I used my knowledge of computer languages and operations to find and fix problems in large computer networks, such as network communications errors, storage problems, and malfunctioning server platforms.
- Infrastructure Analyst at Human Capital Staffing
- Help Desk Analyst at VincentBenjamin
- Help Desk Support Level II at Insight Global
- AppleCare Support Advisor at Convergys
1 month at this Job
- Certification - Information Technology
- High School Diploma
Led teams across broad technical, financial and business disciplines. Focused teams on business
objectives and tracked progress to ensure project milestones were completed on time, on budget and with the desired results.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Experienced in all project phases using Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
• Collaborated with KBS project team to successfully procure, implement and launch Skype meeting rooms in 65 different rooms locations in the US.
• Provide hands-on assistance with server/storage infrastructure tasks where required (racking, cabling, ILO setup and troubleshooting)
• Collaborate with other employees on the team as well as the plant IT teams
• Proactive communications to users when there is impact to their environment.
• Proactively recommend process improvements and drive for adoption/implementation.
• Build relationships and become a valued business partner with plant personnel
• Evangelize IT deskside changes (i.e. Compass, O365, DaaS)
• Successfully execute on defined processes/policies (i.e. software compliance, asset management tracking, AD vs SCCM reconciliation, etc.)
• Facilitates meeting with Senior Infrastructure Analyst team and other companies to share knowledge for assistance of projects and business-related updates.
- Senior Infrastructure Analyst/Site IT Lead at Koch Industries, Inc
- Deskside Support Technician at Koch Business Solutions, LP
- Service Desk Specialist at implementation Social Service Yammer group
- IT Client Solutions Executive at AT&T Incorporated
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master's in management information systems - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication - Communication
• Management of VM infrastructure, supporting validation projects, and vendor liaison.
• Administration of VMware (ESXi) Clusters for high availability and resiliency,
• Use Orion and Portnox to monitor server status and inventory system and network hardware.
• Create and Manage Windows and Linux Virtual Machines and templates for lab activities.
• Configured VMware Resource Pools, vMotion, vLAN networking, system alerts and alarms.
• Follow, implement, and troubleshoot security policies.
• Worked closely with stakeholders, validation teams, and vendors.
• Maintain VMware powerCLI scripts.
• Managed systems reliability with clustering, UPS, Orion monitoring systems, redundant networking.
• Performance tuning of VMware servers, virtual sessions, and management of server resources.
• Administered NFS & CIFS datastore creation and access (NetApp, Microsoft servers)
- Infrastructure Analyst at Intel Labs
- Senior Technical Specialist at Welch Allyn, Inc
- Engineering Specialist III at Welch Allyn, Inc
- Supervisor, Application Engineering at Welch Allyn, Inc
8 months at this Job
- AA - Management Science
- - Electronics and Avionics
- - Leadership Teamwork
● Maintained the ongoing reliability, performance, and support of the infrastructure.
● Installed over 100 switches & servers within an appropriate timeframe to meet deadlines.
● Patched multiple servers/Cisco switches using fiber/cat 6 cables for multi-million projects.
● Troubleshooted connectivity issues by using fiber/ cat 6 cable tracer; rerouted connections for optimal usage
- Technology Infrastructure Analyst Intern at Citigroup, Inc
- Barista/Cashier, Assistant Manager at Yaya Tea Cafe
- Summer Youth Employment Program Monitor at Chinese American Planning Council, Inc
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance
- Bachelor's - Business Management
Assists in the development of the IT Department's policies and procedures and recommends to management suggestions for improvement. Provide help desk support, manage tracking of tickets and completion of the help desk. Ensure key performance metrics are maintained and provide support for the development and maintenance of stage, test, and development environments for distributed applications. * Assist with activities of system design, implementation, administration and network management. * Maintain an expert knowledge of all assigned computer applications and a working knowledge of all other applications operating in the same or integrated environments. * Resolve issues including system crashes, network slowdowns, connectivity problems, security breaches, virus infections and more. * Set up secure WiFi, LAN and VoIP networks at remote locations, leading client/server configuration and performance-tuning of crucial infrastructure to ensure seamless business operations.
- Client Services Infrastructure Analyst at Okland Construction
- Client Services Infrastructure Analyst at Goldman Sachs
- Systems Analyst II at Newmont Mining Corp
- NOC Analyst at StorageCraft Technology
1 year at this Job
• Understanding the business requirements from different global stakeholders such as IT Business partners, tower leads, application business owners, Legal and Compliance, Human Resources, Employee Relations and converting them to technical requirements.
• Conduct testing including functional, regression, user acceptance, integration and performance to verify the client's needs are met.
• Provide input into developing and modifying systems to meet client needs and develop business specifications to support these modifications.
• Acting as a liaison between business and technical personnel to ensure a mutual understanding of processes and applications.
• Performed Requirement Gathering & Analysis by actively soliciting, analyzing and negotiating customer requirements and prepared the requirements specification document for the application using Microsoft Word.
• Worked on Cloud based LMS to store the training materials in the content management system and manage those documents.
• Participated in various meetings and discussed Enhancement and Modification Request issues using Jira.
• Provided post-implementation and on-going system support for end users, including issue resolution, process design and re-design, end-user training, desktop access, and system enhancements. Performed Gap Analysis to identify the deficiencies of the current system and to identify the requirements for the proposed system.
• Responsible for defining, implementing and operating a SharePoint governance model providing structure for content management.
• Conducted scrum meeting with the scrum master to understand the user stories and prioritize the user stories for the development team.
• Responsible for defining the scope of the project, gathering business requirements, doing gap analysis and documenting them textually or within models.
• Worked with SMEs in regulatory compliance to identify gaps in the existing compliance systems, and to chart a future state of the compliance portal.
• Utilizing MS Visio, mapped the Data Migration processes to facilitate the Data Architect in creating accurate strategies
• Strong experience in documenting existing process, analyzing business requirements, working with requirements traceability matrix, re-engineering business processes and designing.
• Working with dev team, QA team, system designer, dev lead, and project owners onshore and off shore on a regular basis to solve day to day issues in different environments.
• As a liaison between the developers and management, was instrumental in resolving conflicts between stakeholders and technical development teams.
• Working with different off-shore IT development and infrastructure teams to make sure project is moving on time. Conducting data analyses of analytics data and producing reports and dashboards to provide insights into app activity and opportunities.
• Worked on SharePoint Migration from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint O365 and created workflows and data mappings and Implemented data mapping from MySQL (Drupal) to Salesforce.
• Responsible for implementation validation testing to ensure that digital assets have been properly tagged.
• Worked with dev team, QA team, System designer, Dev lead, and project owners onshore and off shore on a regular basis to solve day to day issues in different environments - QA, Dev, Staging, disaster recovery and HP Quality center -ALM.
• Responsible for creating and managing tickets in ServiceNow ticketing system for all Legal IT requests and other related to Legal dept., eDiscovery, HR, Compliance, security.
• Responsible for IT support to all Legal applications.
• Working with different stake holders and Business partners from different countries by following SOP's and local data regulations such US, GDPR and UK to ensure we are following local regulations.
• Familiar with cGMP, FDA and EU regulations for pharma and life sciences industry. Environment: MS Visio, AWS Servers, Azure, Cognos, Informatica, Oracle, SQL, Microsoft SQL server, Lotus Notes, Agile (Scrum), Office 365 SharePoint, Manual Testing, ALM/Quality Center, MS Office, Java, J2EE, Jenkins, Cloud Management Portal, WinSQL, Windows 10.
- Business Systems/Infrastructure Analyst at Takeda Pharma
- Business Systems Analyst at Zurich Insurance
- Business Analyst at Allstate Insurance
- Technical Business Analyst at Vensi's Blue app
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree
* Troubleshoot various network and computer/hardware problems * Respond to Service Now e-mail requests for technical support * Follow up with employees on their issues * Configured and deploy desktop, laptop, VPN accounts, Thin Clients machines, and VPN phones * Build images and deploy them to new machines * Assembles and disassembles computer stations and peripheral equipment when necessary. * Monitor IT tickets using Service-Now * Create technical documentations for references * Performs installation, upgrade, and configuration of desktop systems and network printers Assembled and installed all 600 workstations, set-up 3 new training labs, and all printers in newbuilding.
- Infrastructure Analyst at Accenture
- IT Desktop Specialist at AmTrust Financial Services/BTIS
- Helpdesk Coordinator at Apple Inc
- Technology Support Technician at Saint Paul public Schools
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associates - Computer Network and Information Technology
Firewall Administration on Checkpoint Nokia and Crossbeam firewalls. Maintaining and modifying the customers current policies, new installs, decommissions and upgrades. Troubleshooting connectivity and network issues. PIX/ASA firewall policy changes and upgrades. System Administrator: Supported Xerox customers remotely. Fixed software issues, installed software and installed patches.
- Infrastructure Analyst at Electronics Data Systems/Hewlett Packard
- Help Desk at Kelly Services Incorporated
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- - General studies