2calle 1 Metro office park suite 300 calle 1 Guaynabo, PR 00968 United States 11/2017 - 12/2018 Hours per week: 80 Infrastructure Analyst Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Install, configure, maintain and troubleshooting a wide range of device and software tools that I use: Microsoft Office 365, (Snow) Service Now platform, Anti-Malware, Repair laptops Dell E7250 / E7270 and create ISO TO Update -Windows 10 also Video conference Logitech via Skype for Business. support workstations and support end-user activities TCP/IP and Network (LAN) Printer setup and user access. Supervisor: Jan Velazquez (787-620-1208) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Infrastructure Analyst at MARS Confectionary
- IT SUPPORT at NSU_Nova Universiry
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information System Network
- Bachelor's Degree - Entrepreneur
Apr 2018 - Till Date Apex 2000 Inc Position: IT-Infrastructure Analyst Title: IT-Infrastructure Analyst Project: Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - (Infosys) Duration: April 2018 - Till Date Environment: Tableau Server 10.4 OS: Windows Server 2008 Database: Teradata, SAS Scope ➲ Site/Project creation and setting up security for the same. ➲ Adding of users/groups and providing access on required Sites/Projects. ➲ Installing required DB Drivers for connectivity to different database servers from Tableau Server and assisting users with DB Connectivity related issues. ➲ Create schedules for extracts and subscriptions. ➲ Publish dashboards on behalf of user to Tableau Production Servers. ➲ Assist users with issues raised related to login (AD), dashboard refresh etc.
- IT-Infrastructure Analyst at Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Assistant Manager at Vodafone Shared Services India
- Senior Associate at Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Consultant at Saama Technologies
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BSc. - Computer Science
- MSc. - Computer Science
• Virtualization, Networking, Server Administration, and Storage management; including Configuration, Provision, Datacenter relocation, Migration, Backup, Disaster Recovery, Network config, Desktop and Application Virtualization & Server management
• Administrated Server consolidation - VMware vCenter, vSphere, ESXi Servers, Kickstart; including vLAN, vNIC, vCPU, RAM, HA, Dynamic Resource Scheduler (DRS), RDM, vMotion, P2V, V2V, Patches, Snapshots, SMVI, Disk - FC, iSCSI, vSAN & NAS storage
• Deployment planning & Virtualization using VMware technologies: VMware ESXi, vCenter, VDI, XenServer, VMware vRealize (vRops), Update Manager (VUM); also supported VDI/EUC with multiple devices to access their App, Data & enabled Mobility
• Deployment and support Virtualization environment; including applying Patches, Firmware, Drivers using VUM(vCenter Update Manager), SUM(Smart Update Manager)
• Deployed and Supported HP ProLiant DL/BL blade servers, C7000 chassis, HP - Insight Manager, Virtual Connect, OA, iLO, Service Manager; Created Service Profiles
• Deployed Windows Servers 2008/2012/2016 -Installed, Configured & Network Setup, Improve Efficiency, Latency, Integration, Firewalls, Security & upgraded Server resources
• Hands on experience performing Assessment of Servers/VMs using Capacity Planner, Health Check for Datacenters using Health Analyzer vRealize (vRops) / SolarWinds
• Good understanding SAN technologies including FC, FCOE, iSCSI, NFS, vSAN & determining LUN sizes; including other Hardware concepts: Disk, Memory, CPU, NIC, HBA, Firmware, RAID, Performance concepts (I/O, Paging, Swapping, De-duplication)
• Managed & supported Windows Active Directory (AD) & Group Policy Objects (GPO) infrastructure - Build, Implement, Configure; also supported Security group, Schema changes, Domain Controllers, Certificates, Backup, Restore, Import & User migrations
• Maintained and troubleshoot: Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 R2, Windows 7/10 and all associated Roles including applying Patches, Upgrades, Configurations, Print Servers & support (AD/LDAP, WINS, DNS, DHCP, GPO, DC, IIS, NTFS etc.) & SCCM
• Monitored, Configured & Updated using PowerShell scripts & cmdlets; Setup Alerts and Analysis - including Automate virtual infrastructure, Views, Configurations/Virtual Switches/Hosts/Windows Servers Status, Reports, Dashboards & Perform Health Checks
• Upgraded & Migrated - Host, Servers & VMs, Images & Templates, Performance/Optimize OS Hardening, DRS, HA, Migration of VSS/DVS, NICs/NAS etc.
• Managed & configured Active Directory (AD) with Multiple forests; including Schema changes, Domain Controllers, Certificates, DFS, User migrations, Objects & Clustering
• Provided 24x7 Support & worked with Overseas teams - Servers, Networking, Storage, VM, Backup / Restore (SMVI / Snapshots), Configuration, Firewalls, Security etc. Environment VMware ESX/ESXi 4.x/5.x/6.x, vCenter 4.x/5.x, vCenter Appliance 5.x/6.x, vRealize 5.x/6.x, PERL, PowerShell, VMware Convertor, VDI, VMware Horizon View 6.x/7.x, XenServer, Windows Server 2012/2008 R2, RHEL 5.x/6.x, MS SQL 2012/2008, Cisco UCS, Cisco Nexus 1000v, vSAN, HP ProLiant DL/BL servers, C7000, HP - Insight Manager, Virtual Connect, OA, iLO, Service Manager, ServiceNow, EMC - VNX storage systems, XtremIO, NetApp Flier - NAS, SMVI backup
- Infrastructure Analyst at John Deere
- Virtual Infrastructure Engineer at American Airlines
- VMware Infrastructure Engineer at Dow Corning
2 years, 3 months at this Job
Provided enterprise level support of technologies needed for infrastructure and business applications.
● Integrated software to enable usage, support, and monitoring of various hardware technologies.
● Displayed Strong oral and written communication skills.
● Analyzed business processes, interpreting requirements, implementing process workflow, including routing and approvals.
● Utilized Footprints ticketing system to work life cycle of work orders.
● Operated within NERC CIP Security requirements.
● Ability to research independently, multi-task, and meet deadlines within short timeframes.
● Knowledgeable of windows operating system.
● Utilized MS applications such as excel spreadsheet to track company assets.
● Adaptive to changing work environments.
● Configured both physical and virtual servers, utilizing applications such as ilo and blade logic.
● Configured HMI builds.
● Applied group policies and tools to virtual machines prior to placing in production for vendors.
● Worked within project development group as well as Hardware and OS teams to provide excellent service to company clients.
- Infrastructure Analyst at Duke Energy, University Area, NC
- Service Desk Analyst at Dimension Data
- Enterprise Help desk T1-Contract at Duke Energy, University Area, NC
- IT Help desk T2 at City Of Charlotte
4 months at this Job
• Commissioning and decommissioning security systems for Sony Pictures properties both locally and globally
• Analyze financial information to ensure all projects align within short term and yearly budget
• Create and monitor expense reports for analysis within Security Infrastructure Group
• Direct executive travel, calendars and meetings
- SECURITY INFRASTRUCTURE ANALYST at SONY PICTURES ENTERTAINMENT
- RECREATION LEADER III - Personal Trainer at CITY OF SOUTH GATE
- GSOC ANALYST at SONY PICTURES ENTERTAINMENT
- PROGRAM LEADER - SPORTS SPECIALIST at THINK TOGETHER
9 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Kinesiology, Generalist Specialization
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Deployment of desktops and laptops after imaging using SCCM. In charge of our Phoenix location hardware inventory and order requests. Handled employee facing issues through ticketing systems like Service Now. Occasionally work with MS exchange and Networking.
- Infrastructure Analyst at PSCU
- NOC Analyst at PSCU
- Web Server Support at GoDaddy
10 months at this Job
- Associate - Information Technology
Tier 2 technical support for over 45,000 users across Beaumont Health Network of 8 hospitals, subsidiaries and satellite locations across Metro Detroit region including the following: Unified Communication support Exchange / Outlook Email system, including mobile device management Power Shell scripting for Exchange email administration Migrating On-Prem users to Microsoft Office 365 cloud platform Skype for Business Administration and including transition to Microsoft Teams Office 365 Administration / Licensing and provision users Working with IT-Security for AD account provisioning/de-provisioning Also used Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) and AD for identity management
- Infrastructure Analyst at Beaumont Hospitals
- Network / Desktop Support Specialist at Volkswagen Audi
- Systems Support Assistant, Sr - Contractor at ADP
- Systems Support Assistant, Sr - Contractor at ADP
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management Information Systems
- Infrastructure Analyst at Watson Clinic
- Network Analyst Intern at KapTechnology
- DME Consultant and IT Manager at Mobility Store LLC aka Mobility Express
- Accreditation Officer and Administrator at Advanced Mobility Solutions
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Technology
- Associate's of Science - Computer Science
Endpoint configuration/deployment - Responsible for Windows 10 migration and standardization for multiple corporate
and remote site users and hardware, including desktops, laptops and tablet configuration
• Cisco CM administration - User provisioning and hardware deployment
• Active Directory - New user provisioning and AD cleanup.
- Infrastructure Analyst at Cisco CM administration
- Service Desk Technician - Contractor at TD Bank
- Self Employed at Self Employed
- IT Manager at Express Scripts
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Electrical Engineering
for the Global Build Center of a fortune 500 company. Leverged extensive experiance in multiple operating systems environment. Windows NT/2000/2003, Netware and Unix. Administrator support for multiple application delivery systems. Microsoft SMS/Active Directory System and Desktop Builds disign and support. Windows NT/2000/XP Designed application software packages for distribution. Repackaged vendor application software with customer customatizion. Completed multiple server and client migration projects. Netware to Windows Lead design engineer for the client side of a secure wireless ethernet solution. [Saved the company thousands of dollars by working with CIsco and Dell to make changes to the wireless hardware and software]
- Infrastructure Analyst at Electronic Data Systems EDS
- Systems Administrator at Electronic Data Systems EDS
- System Engineer at Motorola
- Communications Center Service Clerk at United States Marine Corp HQMC
22 years at this Job
- AA - Computer Science