Synergy Infrastructure Architect.
- Systems, Infrastructure Architect at Synergy Cloud
- HPE Consultant to Synergy Converged Cloud at 20th Century Fox Avatar
- Solutions, Infrastructure, Data Architect at Kentucky Health
- HPE Consultant to Kentucky Healthcare at Kentucky Healthcare
2 years at this Job
- IT Infrastructure Architect at IBM
- Administrator - Design and direct implementation of customer storage requests ranging at Columbia IBM SAN
- Technical Trainer at Austin IBM SAN
- Test Engineer at Polaris Services Inc
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master's - Medicine
A premier health care provider, education and researcher in the state of New York. Senior infrastructure Architect: Work closely with Enterprise Architecture, Researchers, business leaders and IT leaders to form strategic roadmaps aligning to business outcomes - Gather requirements, form draft designs, validate designs with internal and external resources - Performance, capacity, resiliency, best practices, and operational excellence principles applied - Form long term strategy for running infrastructure as code, automation, traceability and baked in security - Analyze on premises workloads and integration points to determine cloud deployment suitability. - Use of a variety of cloud services, from compute instances, API gateways, VPC endpoints, Elastic Load Balancers to advanced services like facial recognition, serverless technologies, stateless architectures, content delivery, real time IoT streaming, and others. - Build cloud formation templates for high availability and fault tolerant solutions; Outcomes sought included patient portal with streaming data, billing, Analytics, care management, AD integration, etc - Worked closely with developers to build advanced analytics templates following best practices on data acquisition, organization, analysis and delivery. Data origin from real time streams, IoT, relational databases, unstructured data, images, videos. Cost optimization of data storage by using Redshift Spectrum in order to query data directly from Amazon S3. - Development of security groups, Network Access Control Lists, IAM roles etc - Optimize content delivery with CloudFront - Audit cloud-watch logs to ensure auto-scaling groups were cost and performance optimized on a biweekly basis. - Use of trusted advisor to validate cost optimization, security settings, and fault tolerance, service limits etc. - Consult consumer portal groups on security posture and on methods to meet compliance requirements
- Senior infrastructure Architect at Mount Sinai Health System NY
- Enterprise Architect at Atlantic Health System
- Consultant at Apex Systems
- Director of Information Technology at Barnes & Noble College
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- None - computer science
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Computer Information Systems
Perficient is a software services firm that uses leading and emerging technologies to Web-enable complex enterprise systems. Perficient builds deep expertise around J2EE, WebSphere, WebSphere Portal, and a wide array of IBM technologies. Perficient provides customers and partners with teams of expert technology professionals that manage the implementation of their products for end-user customers. - Principal Financial Group - IT Infrastructure Consultant for Principal Group. The engagement involved migrating Principal's intranet portal from WebSphere Portal Server 8.0 to WebSphere Portal Server 9.0. Responsible for setting up the infrastructure for WebSphere Portal 9.0 in Special, Test, Pilot, Authoring and Production. Technologies include WebSphere Application Server 9.0, WebSphere Portal Server 9.0, Db2 10.5 and Web Content Management 9.0. - Kaiser Permanente (KP) - IT Infrastructure Support Consultant for Kp.org. Worked on migration of Adobe Experience manager 6.1 from WebSphere Portal Server 8.0. Responsible for Adobe Experience Manager 6.1 Infrastructure planning, administration, production support, monitoring & creating AEM RUN book. - Hospitals Corporation of America (HCA) - IT Infrastructure Consultant for implementing IBM Connections 5.5 for HCA's business partner Sarah Cannon. Responsible for overall setup of IBM Connections 5.5 (on WebSphere Application Server 8.5) environment and Integrating it with WebSphere Portal Server in DEV, QA, Stage and Production Environments. The purpose of this project was to introduce social networking for all registered cancer patients at SarahCannon.com - Trustmark Bank - IT Infrastructure Consultant for Trustmark Bank. The engagement involved migrating Trustmark's intranet portal from WebSphere Portal Server 8.0 to WebSphere Portal Server 8.5. Responsible for setting up the infrastructure for WebSphere Portal 8.5 in DEV, QA, Staging and Production environments. Technologies include WebSphere Application Server 8.5, WebSphere Portal Server 8.5, Db2 10.5, and Web Content Management 8.5. - Hospitals Corporation of America (HCA) - IT Infrastructure Consultant for implementing IBM Connections 5.5 proof of concept for HCA's business partner Sarah Cannon. Responsible for overall setup of IBM Connections 5.5(on WebSphere Application Server 8.5) environment and integrating it with WebSphere Portal Server 8.0. The purpose of this project was to introduce social networking for all registered cancer patients at SarahCannon.com - Tufts University - IT Infrastructure Consultant for implementing Portal Application Archive (PAA). Responsibilities included defining the structure of PAA, building a PAA, deploying a PAA, suggesting best practices for building PAA files. - Volkswagen - IT Infrastructure Consultant for implementing mobile application using IBM Mobile First Foundation Platform (IBM MFPF). The purpose of this project is to build a new mobile application for VW.com, which can be accessed by all the VW dealers across North America. Technologies include IBM Mobile First Platform Foundation 7.0, DB2. Installed, configured and documented IBM MFPF Implementation. - Caterpillar Inc. - IT Infrastructure Support Consultant for a Cat.com and Caterpillar.com. Performed 24/7 support for the Caterpillar Portal's. Responsible for Adobe Experience Manager 5.6.1 administration, security, content management and Personalization. Responsible for monthly releases, resolving and documenting all production issues. - Blue Shield Of California - IT Infrastructure Consultant for supporting blueshieldca.com WebSphere Portal Infrastructure. Responsible for production releases, managed work efforts of resolving incidents working with offshore. - Legal Shield - IT Infrastructure Consultant for Legal Shield, A legal services provider. The engagement involved migrating legacy Associates only / Provider only web applications to WebSphere Portal. The engagement encompassed all phases of portal deployment including installation, configuration, requirements, user experience testing, technical design, release management, performance testing, migration, content management, development, and more. Technologies include WebSphere Application Server 8.5, WebSphere Portal 8.0, IBM Content Analytics, IBM Forms Experienced Builder 8.5, IBM Work Light 6.1, DB2 Work Group Edition 10.1, IBM Http Server 8.0 and IBM MQ.
- Technical Architect at Perficient, Inc
- Principal Software Engineer / Technical Lead at Staples Inc
- Sr. WebSphere Administrator at Arcadia Solutions Inc
- Systems Integration Analyst / WebSphere Administrator at Avco Consulting Inc
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Mathematics and Computer Science
- Bachelor of Engineering - Computer Science
• Manage the offshore Midrange team and manage the day to day UNIX/Linux operations.
• Manage the Scheduling team (Autosys, UC4, and M Series) and insure the best quality of service.
• Work with the project team on purchasing new UNIX SUN Servers, Linux Servers, EXADATA, EXALOGIC, and upgrading current infrastructures.
• Worked with the AWS team on all AWS infrastructure and services within a managed service environment.
• Perform data migration from on premises environments into AWS.
• Worked on Production Server's on Amazon Cloud (EC2, EBS, RDS, S3, Route 53).
• Lead the project to migrate Server's, Domain's and Database's to Amazon Web Services.
• Experience with writing Templates for AWS infrastructure as a code using Terraform to build staging and production environments.
• Implemented automation using Configuration Management tools like Ansible, Chef, and Puppet.
• Managed Amazon Openshift clusters such as launching the cluster by specifying the nodes and performing the data analysis queries.
• Design, Deploy and maintain enterprise class security, network and systems management applications within an AWS environment.
• Work with business units, software developers, security, to design and build applications and services within AWS and/or other cloud providers.
• Provide daily monitoring, management, troubleshooting and issue resolution to systems and services hosted on cloud resources.
• Work as part of a team, to design and develop cloud data solutions.
• Perform data migration from on premises environments into AWS.
• Worked with the Pfizer DR team to create strategy, design, operation, improvement and ongoing lifecycle management of the L-Hospira Servers recovery and data protections.
• Tested and implemented the DR tests for the SAP UNIX/Linux Servers in the Pfizer Data center.
• Worked with Docker container infrastructure to encapsulate code into a file system with abstraction and automation.
• Install, configure, and support SuSE Linux LPAR's (SLES 11, 12).
• Install, configure, and support AIX LPAR's 7.1.
• Consolidated, and Migrated the Legacy Hospira Servers to the new Pfizer data Centers.
• Configure and Support SAP Servers on SUN/AIX/HP Hardware.
• Install, configure, and support VIRTAS CLUSTERS for new UNIX/Linux projects.
• Install, configure, and support Linux Red Hat Clusters/GFS2.
• Install, configure, and support Backup/Recovery Software.
• Install, configure, and support CA Autosys Workload Automation Applications.
• Manage VERITAS Volumes on both UNIX/Linux servers.
- Infrastructure Architect at Pfizer Digital
- UNIX/Linux Team Lead at CCCIS
- UNIX/WebSphere MQ Engineer at Acxiom Corporation
- UNIX/WebSphere MQ Engineer at CCCIS
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Computer Science
- Associate of Science degree
Oversees a 300 person IT department that supports a $1.7B (market cap) printing and distribution company.
SENIOR INFRASTRUCTURE ARCHITECT/SENIOR SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT (2016 to Present)
In charge of the strategy, requirements definition, software/hardware architectures, project schedules, and policies that enable the execution of multimillion-dollar external contracts and internal development projects.
Interfaces with the CTO and Director of Architecture to establish program goals, budgets, and human resource
allocation. Optimized Cenveo's Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile principles, implemented a company-wide disaster recovery plan, headed the asset management and Configuration Management Database
(CMDB) initiative, and upgraded and modernized the corporate network.
• Spearheaded the delivery of two new systems in support of Federal government contracts. One worth $64MM in new revenue and the other brought in $12MM in incremental business.
• Slashed support overhead 80% by consolidating 33 separate organizations into a converged call-center.
• Engineered an Amazon Web Services (AWS) greenfield architecture, and established internal policies, which restructured Cenveo's Cloud infrastructure and reduced data center costs by over 40%.
• Coordinated the HITRUST and PCI compliance certification and enterprise-wide deployment. MyDatarack, Inc., Richmond, Virginia Founded and ran a $4MM (annual revenue) private IT consulting business which provided outsourced IT management and Cloud/Hybrid Cloud consulting to mid-sized companies.
- SENIOR INFRASTRUCTURE ARCHITECT/SENIOR SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT at Cenveo, Inc
- FOUNDER, PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT, AND FRACTIONAL CIO at MyDatarack
- FOUNDER AND PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT at Technology Assurance Group
- MANAGER OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS at Insmed Incorporated
3 years, 5 months at this Job
• Worked as a Level 3 for this project where in was responsible for gathering requirements from the client / project managers and coordinating with my team in providing solutions.
• Responsible for administration, daily operation, troubleshoot and maintenance of Microsoft Active Directory, SCCM.
• Expertise in Hardware Inventory and DCM configuration for SCCM 2012 implementation.
• Image deployment, Image Capture by using MDT and OSD
• Deployment of packages, Advertisements in SCCM 2007 R3
• Having Experience in SCCM 2007 R3 to SCCM 2012 migration.
• Windows Security Patches updates on the Windows server 10 and troubleshooting the failures.
• Software deployments and troubleshooting the issues on windows 10
• Monthly Windows patches package deployments to Windows servers with SCCM.
• Generating Customized Reports per customer requirements with PowerShell.
• Having Experience in SCCM 2012 to SCCM 1606 migration.
• In-depth knowledge of SCCM 2012 client installation, software distribution, remote control, and other SCCM issues.
• Capturing .wim files with SCCM and adding custom task sequences, deploying refresh images.
• Deploying the captured .wim file with standalone MDT
• Deploying .wim file with SCCM and MDT
• Deploying the APP V Application with integration of SCCM
• Capturing .wim files with standalone MDT tool
• Knowledge on USMT Tool, Zero touch technology, Lite touch technologies
• Creating software packages for distribution.
• Deploying software packages and OSD Deployment using task sequences.
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft SCCM. Including design, implementation, and experience customizing/extending SCCM/OSD solutions capabilities across large scale enterprises
• Implemented WSUS/SCCM integration and created a monthly phased patching process.
• Deploy security updates using SCCM Software Update Point (SUP) and Windows Server Update Services (WSUS).
• Understanding of networking and troubleshooting for SCCM/OSD solutions over global networks: WAN/LAN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Routers, Switches and Firewalls
• Server OS skills: Installation, standard usage and troubleshooting of Windows Server 2008/2012 Imaging Skills
• Excellent understanding of Microsoft Windows OS imaging & deployment tools (Windows PE/WAIK/ ADK)
• Expertise in SCCM Administration, deployment and Deployment of packages, Advertisements.
• Troubleshooting the M.P (Management Point) and Package replication related issues
• Having experience in Patching, software distribution and other SCCM feature.
• Administration & Management of windows AD Infrastructure.
• Installing & Administrating Windows 2008 Roles in a Domain Environment.
- Infrastructure Architect at Verizon
- Technical Specialist at HCL AMERICA
- Senior Operations Engineer (SOE) at Recondo Technology
- Network Administrator at Cisco Systems
4 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Information Technology
• Technical consultant
• Project management
• Business analysis SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT, ELWYN
- SENIOR INFRASTRUCTURE ARCHITECT at PHOTON TECHNOLOGIES
- Security analyst and policy writer at HIPAA/HITECH
3 years at this Job
· PROJECT: Implement Cherwell Software for Spinnaker Support managed services covering 70+ unique customers and also for Shared Services · PROJECT: Design, build and deploy SharePoint governance model, sites, data structures for internal customers · PROJECT: Architect and develop BI solution using Azure SQL Server and Power BI. Migrate legacy custom BI application to cloud services · PROJECT: Build Azure cloud infrastructure for external customers as a consultant · Present to Board of Directors use cases for new tools and processes for the internal company needs. · Consult external customers on solutions architecture from design to implementation · Manage team of Systems Analysts to implement and maintain On-Prem to Public and Private Cloud solutions: · Exchange, SharePoint 2007 to Online, eFax, Project Online, VMware · Created business processes for Human Resource Operations and Finance and implemented in SharePoint Online workflows, excel tabular data modeling, and PowerView data exploration forms. · Created IT KPI’s for service quality metrics (Invisible Lost Time) · Lead SharePoint Governance Team to develop roadmap for strategic insight capabilities
- SharePoint and Cloud Infrastructure Architect at Spinnaker Management Group
- Project Coordinator/Project Manager at Nabors Industries
- Technical Analyst III at Toshiba International Corporation
- LEAD DESKTOP ANALYST at ExxonMobil
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Lead Enterprise Architect and Datacenter Migration Architect
• Project/Program Manager for Infrastructure and Remediation Projects
• Maintained Project deliverables, timelines, resource allocations, and costs extensively utilizing Microsoft Project and training received while employed at IBM
• Team lead for "Tiger Team" responsible for all Network, Storage, Compute and Migration activities and functions
• Work with Senior VP's and other Senior Executives in the evaluation and portfolio analysis of acquired IT Infrastructure
• Datacenter Migration and Optimization
• Hands on Engineer and Architect for Virtualization, Compute Environment, Networks, and Storage
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- IT Consultant / Senior Infrastructure Architect at Iconic Solutions
- Director - Enterprise Infrastructure Consulting and Delivery at Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Technical Solutions Manager at IBM Global Business Services
- Manager, Systems Engineering at Mohawk Industries
2 years at this Job
- BS, in Computer Science - Computer Science