09/2017 - Present: Infrastructure Manager | SE2
• Developing, reviewing and monitoring project plans to ensure the effective coordination of all project activity (routinely delivering on time and within budget)
• Responsible for supporting the successful migration from Exchange 2010 to Exchange 365 via Hybrid environment
• Effective and timely administration of Exchange 365 and Exchange 2010, including:
• Managing a diverse range of enquiries, providing expert, tailored guidance and advice to achieve efficient resolutions
• Extensive consultation with users, management, vendors and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements,
• Liaise/meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors and other stakeholders to solicit cooperation and resolve problems through collaborative working practices
• Manage all aspects of daily departmental operations, including analysing workflows, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines
• Responsible for all aspects of the effective management of an on-site team of four Technicians, two remote technicians in the US, one site technician in Ireland and an offshore Service Desk team of 16 in Bangalore
• Provision of effective SCCM administration, including management of Windows patching, software images and software packaging, and deployment in an environment of 1,200 end client devices and 1,500 windows servers
- Infrastructure Manager at SE2
- Technology Supervisor (Infrastructure) at SE2
- Desktop Support Technician at
- Desktop Support Technician at Security Benefit
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Information Technology
through the purchase of C-Store division from
The Kroger Co.)
Technology Management - Infrastructure Manager
• Manager of Technologies for convenience store division including point-of-sale and corporate office systems, as well as network and telecom systems.
• Manager of Division Support/Call Center, Application Analysts, Field Technicians, and Developers.
• Maintain technology budget for capital and expense dollars. Technical Expertise
• 18+ years business experience in corporate Information Technology
• Manager of multiple division-wide Radiant POS hardware replacement projects (POS, Fuel & Credit Controllers, Store Servers), major software upgrades, and network infrastructure upgrade/replacement projects.
• Manager of Microsoft products and application (Windows OS, Office Suite, Application Deployment).
• Manager of Division Office servers (Active Directory, File/Print, Web, eFAX, Data Backup, Email, DHCP).
• Manager of Division Office hardware (PC, laptop, Mac, & network infrastructure).
• Manager of VoIP Telephone and POTs line systems.
• 4+ years of business experience in convenience store operations including store management. Additional Information Skills: Radiant POS hardware and software level 3 support, proficient in Microsoft Office 365 Suite, Microsoft Windows 7/10, Microsoft Server 2008 with Active Directory Awards: President's Choice Award in 2008 for "going above and beyond the call of duty of everyday work to assist others and working until the job is done."
- Technology Management - Infrastructure Manager at EG - America
22 years, 4 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - MANAGEMENT
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Omnicom. CDS provides a centralized information technology service for all DAS agencies around the globe.
Network Infrastructure Manager
• Managed the central IT hub for all CDS operations globally.
• Traveled to remote offices to install and configure new data centers in Phoenix and Atlanta which serve as second and third layer back-up centers.
• Provided monitoring and reporting on accessibility of applications and technical infrastructure.
• Worked closely with Systems Administrators, Developers, End User Support and Managers to ensure seamless secure integration of new applications into the network.
• Provided hands-on support as well as coaching and mentoring to the IT team members.
• Troubleshoot network performance issues and creates and maintains a disaster recovery plan.
• Effectively lead a small staff focused on delivering high quality network infrastructure services.
• Installed, configured, maintained, and performed regular updates on network equipment.
• Pro-actively prevented issues by identifying problems through sound troubleshooting skills; provide timely resolution to keep IT networks "highly available" per company SLA management guidelines.
• Partnered with the Security team to Monitor network for malware and vulnerabilities and assist in keeping the company systems/information safe and secure.
- Network Infrastructure Manager at Consolidated Data Services (CDS)
29 years at this Job
- Associate of Science
- - Electronics
The Housing Authority of Los Angeles is a public agency providing affordable housing to low-income families throughout L.A. County. As the Network Infrastructure Manager for this agency I manage a team of six engineers on all aspects of the Infrastructure – Networking, Storage, Virtualization (VMWare, Hyper-V, and VDI), Exchange/O365, Backup and Restore, DR, Data Center management, and Security. I work closely with the CIO and/or the Program Manager on projects, security, current implementations, tickets, and other technological facets to meet SLA’s. Create bi-weekly reports showing progress of engineers and their assigned projects and tickets. I’ve made several evaluation changes and recommendations to greatly improve the infrastructure, such as consolidating storage from 4 different storage arrays to one system with expansion enclosures which allowed for proper storage replication, easier management, and less cost of ownership. Created an IPSec VPN tunnel for users needing to use their laptops instead of logging into VDI portals. I’ve also evaluated and tested out modern technologies to improve on current implementations like replacing RSA tokens for DUO Security, added management cards to all APC UPS’s for management and reporting, implemented OpsGenie to manage after-hours techs and incidents management sent by Orion SolarWinds. Furthermore, I am currently pitching KnowBe4 Security Awareness – to manage IT security problems of social engineering, phishing, and ransomware attacks.
- Network Infrastructure Manager at VPLS/HACLA
- Sr. Technology Operations Manager at Reformation
- Infrastructure Manager / Sr. Infrastructure Engineer at Guess Inc
- Systems / Network / Supervisor at Designory Inc
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems - English/Spanish
Plantation, FL 2018
Division of the German logistics company Deutsche Post DHL providing international courier, parcel, and express mail services. Deutsche Post DHL is the world's largest logistics company operating around the world, particularly in sea and air mail.
IT Product & Infrastructure Manager
• Directed and maintained AT&T multi-million-dollar contract of hardware devices and long -distance accounts by collaborating weekly with AT&T for DHL GBS, Corporate Center & Customer Solutions Innovation teams to resolve issues.
• Managed day-to-day lifecycle operations of software applications supporting global Program Managers & Internal Customers in SalesForce by ensuring products were compliant with risk & security and managing activities with program managers and business sponsors.
• Oversaw financials conducting budget updates and ensuring all invoicing was maintained in SalesForce.
• Implementation of Skype for Business, Win 10, Office 2013, Global mailbox exchange upgrade, and file sharing for Corporate Center DHL which included Real Estate, Tax, Legal, HR, Supply Chain, Risk & Insurance & Customer Innovation Center Organizations.
• Managed and maintained intranet IT site.
• Managed CRM website of all IT products for Corporate Center & Innovation Center.
- IT Product & Infrastructure Manager at DHL
- Project Manager at LMC - LAUDERDALE MARINE CENTER, Ft, Lauderdale, FL
- IT Business Analyst Portfolio Management at ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL
- at ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL
1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - (M.Sc.), Management
- Bachelor of Science - (BS), Business Operations
- Project Management Professional
- - Science & Apparel Design
Harrison, NY Apr 2012 - June 2014 IT Infrastructure, Manager (Hands On) * Supervised and supported the personnel and technical infrastructure for Transamerica's virtual datacenter. * Negotiated and influenced vendors for cost effective acquisition of licenses and service level agreements. * Provided strategic support for 24/7 public facing web sites including supporting all necessary business applications, Windows infra, Linux infra, F5, Hitachi storage, Microsoft Exchange server, Active Directory controls and Monitoring. * Defined and led projects with all business areas for IT related efforts from start to finish and helped to reduce overall IT costs in several areas including: P2V server environments and migrating from Windows server 2003 to Windows 2008 & 2012. * Designed Business Intelligence Architecture with SharePoint 2010 and SQL 2012. * Worked with Microsoft for best practice strategies. * Supported and diagnosed all workstation and infra problems and provided case management for all vender related issues. * Led SCCM client rollout to all servers. Migrated applications to Citrix for Windows 7 desktop roll out. * Provided DR and BCP leadership including unit testing and support.
- IT Infrastructure, Manager at Transamerica Retirement Solutions - Global Financial Services
- Real-Time Systems, Manager at SIX Financial Information
- Middleware Support Analyst at Raymond James - Financial Services
- Technical Product Owner/ Infrastructure Middleware Support Analyst - Associate Director at UBS INVESTMENT BANK - Global Financial Services
2 years, 2 months at this Job
• As a Managed Service Provider, I am responsible for the day-to-day infrastructure operations of several small to medium sized corporations and organization throughout the Denver and Boulder area.
• Manager/Director: Managed the daily activities of staff resources and provided an escalation point.
• Customer Centric Position: Continual communication and planning with the senior staff of all customers.
• Diversified Environments: Unique Environment with each Customer; strong documentation and a solid ability to adapt.
• Customer Centric Applications: Each customer provided an array of Agency Specific Application, -Constant Training
• Microsoft Windows Server: Full Domain Admin Server Administration - Server 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2016
• Windows Server Services: DHCP, DNS, DFS, WDS, WSUS, NPS/NAP, CA, ADFS, Terminal Server, File/Print, etc.
• Active Directory: User administration, Group Policy, Share Permissions, Administration with PowerShell
• Office 365: Full Administration; Building Tenant, Configuring DNS, Azure AD Connect, Installation of Office ◦ Office 365 Mail Migrations from On-premise Exchange or Google G-Suite ◦ Office 365 End-user Training
• Virtualization: VMware vSphere, vCenter, ESX and ESXi Cluster Administration, and Microsoft Hyper-V, Azure
• Cloud Services: Managed Relations and services using VMware with two local Cloud Service Providers
• Network Infrastructure: Provided Managed Network Services ◦ Cisco Switch, Router, ASA Firewall 5500/5500-x, FortiNet FortiGate, SonicWall ◦ VPN, Wireless AP and Controller configuration
• Backup Solutions: Veeam, CommVault
• AutoTask Ticket System: Responded to all tier User Requests with the Highest Pinnacle of Customer Service
• Knowledge Management: Maintain Configuration Management Database to Document Process/ Configuration Practice
• Writing all Technical Policies and Procedures for each Bross Group client.
• On-Call: Member of On-Call Rotation
- Infrastructure Manager at Bross Group
- Corporate IT Lead at Recondo Technology
- Federal Contractor - Network Specialist - Department of Homeland Security / Federal Protective Service at RDG-GCS Joint Ventures III - DHS
- Information Systems Engineer at Rivet Software
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- - Business Administration
Cultivated Incorporated: 1/2018 - Present Colorado based Cannabis/Hemp Company. Infrastructure Manager Responsible for managing the further development of a farm and daily operations. Select Contributions at Cultivated Inc. · Provided expansion guidance including the construction of a 50’x100’ cannabis processing building · Provided maintenance services for farm equipment · Provided maintenance services for three greenhouses including repairs, solar rigging, and soil cultivation/nourishment · Provided plant propagation services including transplanting, cloning, and forced seeding · Provided plant nutrition services based on crop lifecycle · Provided harvest and cannabis processing services · Provided light and heat management services · Provided farm winterizing services · Provided equipment financing and waste management options (hemp waste for fiber)
- Infrastructure Manager at Cultivated Inc
- VP Sales and Technical Services at Universal Environmental Technologies
- Test Manager, TeamTest at Rational Software Corporation
1 year at this Job
- certification - management and research and development interaction
• Document all engineering incidents and management initiatives.
• Analyzed current environment and provided upgrade recommendations
• Head of Cybersecurity team and member of Companies Cybersecurity council committee
• Manage technology solutions staff & provide architectural guidance for company.
• Manage LAN, WAN, Multi-Voice, Multi-Wi-Fi & VMware VSphere Infrastructure.
• Principle design architect for voice, data, storage, virtual and server environment.
• Manage the organization Windows AD Environment, Cisco switching & routing environment, and secure Internetwork systems.
• Create IT system policies and procedures for IT staff and Organization
• Improve infrastructure performance and operations efficiency with knowledge of Local Area Network (LAN) infrastructure, server hardware and software platforms.
• Performed maintenance and proactively monitored hardware/software components on the global MPLS network which utilizes EIGRP in the core and BGP on the edge.
• Planning & executing activities such as hardware upgrades and topology changes on Cisco 6500 & Nexus 5k switches as well as 3800, 2900, 2800, 1800, 1700 series routers.
• Provided technical review and approval of all changes affecting Hub and spoke network elements on the core MPLS platform ensuring optimal performance was met.
• Analyze network characteristics, designs for complex environments including installation and troubleshooting. Recommend procurement, removals, and modifications and provide support on all phases of analysis, design, testing, and implementation.
• Provide support for network analysis, configuration management, installations, and troubleshooting for networks. Conduct network integrity checks, inventories, and security checks.
• Maintain Cisco Meraki, Cisco ASA5505 - ASA5545x Enterprise Firewalls.
• Maintain Cisco Enterprise Wireless Environment.
• Maintain VPN Site-to-Site IPsec connectivity to remote branches.
• Managed Cisco 10.5 VoIP infrastructure (Call Manager, Unity Conn & H.323 & SIP Gateways)
• Ongoing maintenance & enhancements for Hosted Mitel PBX that I designed for external customers.
- Infrastructure Manager at Zachry Construction Corporation
- Senior Network Engineer at Sirius Computer Solutions
- Technology Consultant at Tesoro Petroleum
- Senior Network Engineer at Optima Healthcare
12 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Cisco Certified Network Associate Voice
IT Infrastructure Manager, 2008-present. As the first and primary IT professional for a biotech company with 100+ employees, developed and managed a continuously rotating cycle of complex projects in a fast-paced, agile environment, including backend migrations, system upgrades, wireless network implementation, cloud-based app deployment, etc. Maintained sole responsibility for the entire IT infrastructure: Windows servers, switches/routers, SAN, VMware virtual environment, file services, hosted Exchange, firewall, wired and wireless LAN/WAN, backup and disaster recovery, telephony, end-user computers, and mobile devices. Participated fully in IT department administration: Planned budgets, negotiated with vendors to secure favorable pricing, partnered with senior staff to guide short- and long-range IT planning. Additional role as IT Support Engineer (2008-2010) included direct support of technology end-users while managing a heterogeneous network of end-user computers and servers. Audited the entire IT infrastructure and prepared a multi-year upgrade plan, earning the role of IT Infrastructure Manager.
- IT Project Manger/Infrastructure Manager at BIOTHERA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC
- IT Manager at GREENSPRING MEDIA GROUP
- Shift Supervisor at DATUM GRAPHICS
10 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Arts in Graphic Communication - Applied Arts