IT infrastructure Manager for five countries managing all IT infrastructure activities like WAN, IT support, LAN etc
- IT Infrastructure Manager at World’s largest oil and gas company
- IT Infrastructure Manager at
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer science
Location: N/A Hours Worked per Week: N/A Salary: N/A Supervisor: N/A Phone: N/A May Contact: N/A Position: Infrastructure Manager Provide project management and leadership for projects ranging from $25M to $1B across multiple industries including Entertainment, Aerospace Defense, Government, Oil, Banking and Medical. Skillfully filled multiple roles including Project Manager, PMO Lead, Asset Manager, Workstream Lead, Organizational Change Agent, Service/Operations Lead and Test Lead and provide exceptional oversight of Process Development/Improvement. Expertly serve in liaison roles between business units and technological areas and facilitated the building of PMO processes for managing organizations. Highly successful in providing Portfolio, Project, Resource and Change Management, identifying and controlling Risk and performing issue and Stage Gate Management. Continually utilizing strengths in financial areas to track budgets and develop relevant reports. Provide exceptional advisement for Project Managers regarding the management of project scope of work, issues, schedules, requirements, resource assignments/allocations, deliverables, budgets, risks and the importance of continual and clear communication. Utilize subject matter expertise to assist with development of executive and portfolio-related dashboards, carefully manage project escalations and continually drive resolution of multiple project-related issues. Expertly met responsibilities for standing up a PMO office and developing PMO governance/ policies/procedures as well as change and release processes/procedures.
- Infrastructure Manager at Accenture
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- Certificate - Negotiation and Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor's Degree - Management
- Associate Degree - Computer Technology
Plantation, FL 2018 Division of the German logistics company Deutsche Post DHL providing international courier, parcel, and express mail services. Deutsche Post DHL is the world's largest logistics company operating around the world, particularly in sea and air mail. IT Product & Infrastructure Manager - Directed and maintained AT&T multi-million-dollar contract of hardware devices and long -distance accounts by collaborating weekly with AT&T for DHL GBS, Corporate Center & Customer Solutions Innovation teams to resolve issues. - Managed day-to-day lifecycle operations of software applications in SalesForce by ensuring products were compliant with risk management and managing activities with program managers and business sponsors. - Oversaw financials conducting budget updates and ensuring all invoicing was maintained in SalesForce. - Coordinated implementation of Skype for Business, Win 10, Office 2013, Global mailbox exchange upgrade, and file sharing.
- IT Product & Infrastructure Manager at DHL
- Project Coordinator at LMC - LAUDERDALE MARINE CENTER, Ft, Lauderdale, FL
- IT Business Analyst Portfolio Management at ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL
- at ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL
1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - (M.Sc.), Management
- Bachelor of Science - (BS), Business Operations
- Project Management Professional
- - Science & Apparel Design
Summary: Leadership of Branch Disaster Recovery Program. Direct manager of 5 system engineers and analysts, overseeing day-to-day operations of the Branch’s network, storage, and compute infrastructure.
• Strategic leader and visionary of disaster recovery program, including authoring of runbook templates, executive leadership presentations, and management of external consultants assisting with strategy development.
• Key contributor to architecture of cybersecurity vulnerability mitigation initiatives, including automated patch management.
• Creation of multiple re-engineering proposals for executive leadership to maximize core competencies, and mitigate threats.
• Providing operational leadership of the Infrastructure team, defining roles and responsibilities, performance management, and hiring.
• Project management of multiple initiatives including hardware lifecycling and strategic vendor partnerships.
• Budgeting and lifecycle planning for core infrastructure components.
• Ownership of Microsoft Exchange productivity environment.
- Infrastructure Manager at Minnesota Judicial Branch
- Board of Directors at Upper Midwest Trail Runners
- Infrastructure Manager at Metropolitan Council
- Infrastructure Architect at National Marrow Donor Program
1 year at this Job
- Graduate Certificate - Leadership
- M.A. - Theology
- B.A. - History
HCL America Inc, Sunnyvale, CA IT Infrastructure Manager May 2015 – Present (3+ years) IT Infrastructure Manager (DC Transition/Transformation) – Senior Solutions Architect at HCL America ¡ Lead & Execute Data Center Transition/Transformation projects and seamlessly handover to the Delivery Teams ¡ Strategic and Operations planning including staffing for Transition/Transformation Projects ¡ Set the direction and actively lead a team of SMEs, Technical experts and participate in implementations, migrations, transitions and escalation support on projects ¡ Responsible for providing technical/non-technical consulting & advisory services for clients ¡ Function in both pre-sales and post-sales capacity with broad horizontal skill sets and a core competency in Data Center technologies. ¡ Establish and maintain excellent relationship with Customer and Business Units ¡ Audit infrastructure, create roadmaps and provide recommendations ¡ Provide team members with in depth knowledge of new advances in Data Center related technologies ¡ Leverage Offshore & deliver value-added services to the customers ¡ Leverage HCL standards/methodology and propose Data Center Infrastructure Best Practices to Customers ¡ Leverage HCL standards/methodology and execute Private/Public Cloud Assessment & Migrations PROJECTS EXECUTED & ROLE: · Transition Manager for the End-to-End Data Center Service Transition at Standard HealthCare · Solutions Architect for the Data Center Assessment of The Clorox Company DC Infrastructure by creating roadmaps and provide recommendations · Transformation Manager for VMware Upgrade from v5.1 to 6.0 including DR leveraging VMware SRM · Transformation Manager for the Legacy OS Migration of Windows, leveraging Innovative Solutions for The Clorox Company · Transition Manager for the Data Center Transition at VeriFone · Transition Manager for the End-to-End Data Center, Network & Unified Communications Service Transition at UCSF · Technical Project Manager for the VDI Implementation for Offshore Users using Nutanix Hyper Converged Infrastructure & XenDesktop at UCSF · DC Migration – Technical Project Manager for the Data Center Migration Project at AAA NCNU · DC Refresh – Technical Project Manager for HP-UX legacy migration to Nutanix Hyper Converged Infrastructure & SUSE Linux OS from C7000 HP Blade Infrastructure at The Clorox Company · Transition/Transformation Manager for the Data Center Transition & Transformation at IBM DC Transformation Solutions Architect & Technical Program Manager for the HCI+NSX Data Center Modernization project at Sempra Energy, San Diego
- IT Infrastructure Manager at HCL America Inc
- Global Data Center - Technical Project Manager at Tata Consultancy Services
- Global Data Center - DC Migration Lead at Tata Consultancy Services
- IS Project Lead - Wintel & Virtualization at Tata Consultancy Services
3 years, 8 months at this Job
Mid-Size Bank with over 4 billion dollars in assets that is experiencing rapid growth Tasks/Achievements Rebuilt the team and grew the staff to 12 senior engineers. The team includes networking, end-user experience, and system/storage engineers; Currently sustaining staff retention to over 92% in a stressful, taxing environment; Coach employees daily to make sure career paths align with business goals. Delivered infrastructure assessment, which brought needed stability and performance to our Nimble Array, Cisco UCS Blades, MPLS Network, Veeam Backups, and VDI Environment; Work with key executives to map strategic goals within the bank. Push automation through virtualization, PowerCLI, and Powershell; designed, implemented, and drove our security platform with the IT Risk Group. With the implemented Security tools, we met CAT Baseline for the first time in the bank's history. Manage an IT Budget of over 6 million dollars; Drove cost savings totaling over $60,000 monthly OPEX throughout the bank while building better resiliency and stability in all platforms. Accountable for all vendor relationships, escalations, contractors and new engagements; Overhauled all relationships and leveraged key partners to drive costs savings and long-term strategy throughout the bank. Promotes a growth mindset within the team while driving a strong culture at the heart; Enforces policies, standards, and processes throughout the bank to abide by the OCC Regulatory Body. Led the team in the decommissioning of 2 legacy domains, the collapse of 3 datacenters, and the implementation of DellEMC Isilon for unstructured/structured data sets, DellEMC Data Domain for backup, and VxRail for the go forward VDI platform. Directed the team in rebuilding the Citrix VDI environment, which saved the company over 2,860 hours yearly in labor and provided the company with the ability to scale rapidly; Designed disaster recovery plans to withstand minimal downtime and outages through Zerto replication. Monitored all infrastructure through SolarWinds, VMware Operations Manager, and ContolUp; maintained an uptime of 99.99%; managed capacity requirements to align with the companies rapid growth. Built out Tier 2 Infrastructure Operations Team, this team closed the gap from end-user to problem resolution allowing team members to work more efficiently.
- Infrastructure Manager at Sunflower Bank
- Associate IT Director at American Structurepoint
- IT Manager at American Structurepoint
- Associate IT Consultant at American Structurepoint
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Computer Information Systems
Oversee the design, implementation and management of enterprise information technology disciplines for network infrastructure and telecommunications, including servers, storage, virtualization, all peripheral systems, data protection, management of two data centers, vendor management and disaster recovery programs of the oldest credit union in San Diego County.
• IT Infrastructure Manager, responsible for executing business and technology strategic initiatives
• Directly manage enterprise business plans that align network, systems and communications architectures
• Management of a staff of Network, Security and Technology Engineers, supporting the $2.2 billion credit union business
• Partner with CIO on all aspects of Infrastructure, including Telephony, virtual and physical servers, Exchange and VMWare, network topology and cyber security awareness
• Appear on live television representing the credit union on topics of social engineering and home internet security
• Evaluate new technologies, including alternate hosting models (AWS / Azure), Amazon Alexa integration, and Fintech / Artificial Intelligence initiatives
• Work directly with business senior management to deliver infrastructure and technology initiatives that support the credit union mission and evolving business needs.
- IT Infrastructure Manager at California Coast Credit Union
- Vice President of Project and Service Delivery at Bank of Internet
- Vice President of Information Technology at Chase Bank
- Vice President of Information Technology at Chase Bank
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Masters of Science (MS) in Systems Management - Systems Management
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Computer Mathematics, Minor - Psychology
IT Infrastructure Manager in charge of managing 5 sites, including Headquarters located in Blue Bell, PA. Made key decisions on the changes in operation of the C&D Technologies network. * Managed 5 sites both remotely as well as in person visits. These sites were in Horsham, PA, Reynosa, Mexico, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Attica, Indiana. * Managed a team of 3 Network Administrators. * Managed and maintained the Helpdesk using the Zoho hosted solution * Maintained the 75 Microsoft Windows Servers that ranged from 2003 to 2012 * Managed and maintained the company's Microsoft Hyper V solution * Installed a Cohesity backup solution to replace Symantec Backup Exec * In charge of all purchasing for the IT Department's needs * Project managed various projects from start to successful completions, including a small call center installing Mitel VOIP.
- IT Infrastructure Manager at C&D Technologies
- Systems Engineer II at Genex Services
- Senior Network Administrator/Network Architect/Team Lead at Brandywine School District
- Watchguard Firewalls, Raptor/VelociRaptor Firewall at TECHNOLOGY PORTFOLIO
2 years at this Job
- AA - Computer Science
- AS - Psychology
Austin, TX Jan.1 2017 - Present
Integration Project Manager / Enterprise Infrastructure Manager / IT Manager / Cloud Systems Administrator
● Infrastructure Project manager, major synergy projects for acquisition of Wayne fueling by Dover LLC ◦ Ongoing synergy project management lead for consolidation initiatives.
● Disaster recovery creator and lead; Created DR/BC processes and plans. Tests are run quarterly in accordance with SOX, PCI and internal Business Process Audits.
● Network Connectivity project, added an additional 14 sites via IPsec, Aryaka and Silver Peak connections to integrate acquisition partners reduce cost and improve to full mesh.
● Divestiture restructuring activities lead; This is an ongoing project of evaluation, implementation and testing on all hardware, software and services currently within DFS portfolio.
● Provide team and individual training matrixes, annual objective creation, personal management, evaluation and mentorship.
● Daily support ranging from System Administrator duties including SCCM, SFB, VMware 5.5, 6.0, Hyper-V, Office 365 to Office365, DR Failover testing and planning.
● Vendor Management, Renegotiated Datacenter Colo Contract for savings of 35%, PC refresh pricing and Cisco Network refresh for Austin campus.
- Enterprise infrastructure manager at Dover Fueling Solutions
- IT Manager / Systems Administrator / Network Engineer / IT infrastructure Manager / Project Manager at ActivePower
- IT Manager / Systems Administrator / Network Engineer / IT infrastructure Manager / Project Manager at Celestica Corporation
- IT Manager / Systems Administrator / Network Engineer / IT infrastructure Manager / Project Manager at ACS, Inc
2 years at this Job
The Housing Authority of Los Angeles is a public agency providing affordable housing to low-income families throughout L.A. County. As the Network Infrastructure Manager for this agency I manage a team of six engineers on all aspects of the Infrastructure - Networking, Storage, Virtualization (VMWare, Hyper-V, and VDI), Exchange/O365, Backup and Restore, DR, Data Center management, and Security. Daily, I work closely with the CIO and/or the director of IT on projects, security, current implementations, tickets, and other technological facets to meet SLA's. Create bi-weekly reports showing progress of engineers and their assigned projects. Furthermore, I've made several evaluation changes and recommendations to greatly improve the infrastructure, such as consolidating storage from 4 different storage arrays to one system with expansion enclosures which allowed for proper storage replication, easier management, and less cost of ownership. Purchased redundant power supplies for all IDF edge switches. Created an IPSec VPN tunnel for users needing to use their laptops instead of logging into VPN VDI portals. I've also evaluated and tested out modern technologies to improve on current implementations like replacing RSA tokens for DUO Security, added management cards to all APC UPS's for management and reporting, implemented OpsGenie to manage after-hours techs and incidents management sent by Orion SolarWinds. Furthermore, I am currently pitching KnowBe4 Security Awareness - to manage IT security problems of social engineering, phishing, and ransomware attacks.
- Network Infrastructure Manager at VPLS/HACLA
- Sr. Technology Operations Manager at Reformation
- Infrastructure Manager / Sr. Infrastructure Engineer at Guess Inc
- Systems / Network / Supervisor at Designory Inc
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems - English/Spanish