The role of the Infrastructure Project Manager is to manage, coordinate and support all Infrastructure Related activities for Government Business Division Projects Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Utilization of SAFe Agile methodologies
• Serve as project Scrum Master, ensuring timely, well written stories, and sprints are executed
• Managing the ordering , imaging and rollout of all computer equipment for a project, including mobility
• Ensuring that network capacity is strong enough to support new hires
• Ensuring all new associates have proper system access and ensuring access was requested property and in a timely manner
• Acquiring purchase orders for telephony equipment and licensing ( Avaya & Verint)
• Working with IBM on solutions to make sure Citrix access is in place for associates.
• Coordinating support for hiring managers with the OnBoarding Support Specialist and Work @ Home Coordinator teams
• Ensuring each office location has sufficient stock of equipment to support the project.
• Managing the IT Buildout schedule at a new location where CRE has acquired new space for a Health Plan.
• Developing SOW's with our Field Services partner, IBM
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager at Anthem Healthcare
- Enterprise Project Manager at TEKsystems
- Senior Project Manager/PMO Manager at TEKsystems
- Senior Project Manager/PMO Manager at Endurance IT Services
9 months at this Job
Veracity Consulting, Kansas City MO.
Infrastructure Project Manager/Technical Lead
Client: Judicial Branch of Hawaiian State Government - Honolulu, HI
My demonstrated skills include:
• Sole employee in Hawaii representing Veracity Consulting reporting to CIO.
• Manage all Infrastructure support for Judiciary, including Judicial Information Management System. Including Mainframe, AS400, Sun Servers X3, X4 and X5, Oracle OVM, OEM environments. Managed a team of System Administrators, DBA, Network Analyst, Network and Infrastructure Architects.
• Infrastructure Technical Lead
• Executive interface to Judicial Leadership.
- Infrastructure Project Manager/Technical Lead at Veracity Consulting
- Strategic Technical Project Manager/ Program Manager at American Family Insurance
- Infrastructure Outcome Manager, contract employee at Northwestern Mutual Life
- Infrastructure/Marketing Strategic Project Manager at Foot Locker Inc
8 months at this Job
- Masters - Business Administration
- Associate - Associate & Bachelor Electronic Engineering Technology
Managed all data center and infrastructure projects throughout the Long and Foster footprint which encompasses 250 plus sales, title, and mortgage offices as well as the corporate headquarters in Chantilly, VA. Serving as the first IT infrastructure project manager in the history of company allowed me to build new process and procedures and bring clarity to a fast moving, sales driven culture.
• Led and managed all data center technical implementations
• Led and managed all IT technical requirements for new office openings and moves as well as network infrastructure upgrades
• Managed all telephony related projects
• Served as lead project manager for all IT related projects in 15 office Century 21 acquisition in the Philadelphia, PA region
• Managed vendor relationships
- Senior Infrastructure Project Manager at LONG AND FOSTER COMPANIES
- Manager, IT Operations and Project Management at NAVIGANT CONSULTING
- Senior Project Manager at CAPITAL ONE BANK
- Service Desk and Tier II Manager at LATISYS
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Management of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
Lead Infrastructure Project Manager
• Manage all infrastructure for UAT Enterprise Software Quality Management (ESQM) testing environments (500 + servers, 2 Oracle Appliances, Network, Storage, Mainframe, )
• Developed a process to ensure all disruptive security vulnerabilities patching is remediated with minimal disruption to project testing efforts targeted for production.
• Automated server patching process using Ansible decreasing downtime from 24 hours to 4 hours.
• Worked and ensured all infrastructure changes targeted for production are implemented in ESQM.
• Managed all infrastructure project testing.
• Created, own and manage Change Management process for all infrastructure changes using Service Now and CAB review approvals.
• Authored quality test plans/cases ahead of aggressive schedule insuring products delivered on time.
• Trained fellow employees on tools, products, methodology and processes.
• Created, own and manage department web site providing information, tools and current status of environments to our customers
• Created, own and manage department SharePoint site for all department documentation
• Manage all upgrades and migrations of infrastructure
• Create and provide reporting to upper management ensuring awareness on all efforts pertaining to infrastructure platform
- Lead Infrastructure Project Manager at Discover Financial
- Lead Feature Test Engineer at LUCENT TECHNOLOGIES
- Member of Technical Staff (MTS) at LUCENT TECHNOLOGIES
- Software Developer at LUCENT TECHNOLOGIES
14 years, 3 months at this Job
- BS in Computer Science - Computer Science
Most Recent: SCRUM Master Engineering Automation and Reporting Team - Oversee the creation of Chef Scripts and other tools that automate server build and Day 2 server configuration items. - Oversee the creation of scripts for Secure access of IAM through Vault Security. - Annual Savings of 139,000 hours equal to $16,900,000. Senior Project Manager - Infrastructure Plan, manage, execute and deliver on critical strategic infrastructure initiatives to achieve business goals of The United Health Group with specific attention to The Optum Group. - Executing and delivering on one or more highly complex projects consisting of a large number of deliverables, complex dependencies, and significant resource needs. - Managing multiple projects involving multiple technologies, platforms and across a variety of business platforms. - Report status of milestones, deliverables, dependencies and risks and issues to project stakeholders and executive leadership. - Managing multiple project team members spanning multiple functional, organizational and geographical areas.
- Senior Infrastructure Project Manager at United Health Group
- Infrastructure Project Manager at The Hartford Financial Services Company
- Infrastructure Project Manager at Computer Sciences Corporation
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters in Information Systems - Information Systems
Senior project manager who led a team responsible for projects that drove infrastructure platform refresh, application retirement and other large projects impacting application infrastructure environments. Worked with data center infrastructure teams, vendors, finance and senior managers to establish recurring processes and communications that led to improved infrastructure roadmaps for application teams. Manage project processes (initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing) for projects. Partner with PMO to lead projects, manage status reporting and hold stake holders meeting for large-scale projects. Well versed with ITIL based asset management, change management, incidence management, problem management and release management best practices. Key projects/responsibilities: · Project manager who led 18 month project managing infrastructure teams to address stability of Oracle clusters that were supporting $5 billion in business. Team identified 2 key issues: Exceeding vendor guidelines related to number of servers/storage attached which caused instability, long-drawn-out maintenance windows. Inconsistent versions of OS/DBMS/Tools running on clusters caused multiple failures. Addressed all infrastructure issues and improved availability from 95% to 99.5%. · Project Manager who led 24 month Windows 7 project for NA and LAC, which involved the migration of over 15,000 physical/virtual desktops. Built out cross functional team of 4 other project managers, infrastructure, application and vendor resources to upgrade/package over 500 applications in SCCM. The project was completed on time and in budget. · Project manager responsible to lead 12 month project to lead a team of network, security and storage teams to investigate enterprise network issues across North America. Team was able to determine that over 75% of network bandwidth was being consumed because of outdated designs for virtual backups and security scans. Team eliminated issue by reworking and implementing new designs. · Followed ITIL financial management processes to drive $15 million out of expenses. This was accomplished with several key initiatives, a AMS vendor consolidation from 21 to 3, sunset outdated applications & infrastructure and eliminating duplicate SW licensing/fees. · Led team that implemented ITIL CSI process across the application portfolio of ~500 applications. The team implemented the 7 steps of CSI across all internal and vendor application teams, which led to better RCA results, consistent implementation of corrective actions, vendor service level monitoring and improved application uptime. The framework allowed us to quickly expand the reporting when application portfolio grew to over 1200 as a result of a business reorganization and IT organization realignment.
- Director Infrastructure Project Manager at AIG, INC
- Director Infrastructure Project Manager - GIU Migration at AIG, INC
- Director Infrastructure Project Manager - AIGGS at AIG, INC
- President - Senior Infrastructure Project Manager at SANMARK TECHNOLOGIES INC
2 years at this Job
- High School - General
Purpose and Scope: Currently employed on contract basis by Airbus Work closely and effectively with technical team members, managers, and client personnel on a variety of Network Infrastructure / VoIP projects. Ensure that timelines and quality objectives and consistently met and exceeded. Scope:
New Data Center Build projects
Build and Support Project to ensure operation and high availability of total 180+ Unix (Solaris, AIX, Windows, Linux), 5 Storage (EMC Vmax, DMX-3000/4000), 2 Netback up, 1 SUN storage tech Tape library as well as 1 GB WAN connectivity, involving vendor negotiation, coordination with business team and risk management. Responsibilities:
• Accountable to lead the team in IT Operation Management as well as for Solution/Service delivery projects, based on the PMI methods for Airbus.
• Managing all functions of project life cycle including Scope Sheet, Execution Plan, Cost Analysis, Risk and Mitigation Plans till timely & quality delivery.
• Handled Microsoft exchange 2010 migration project globally.
• Responsible for IT Process Management - process improvements in Capital expenditure Procurements and Operation expenditure Procurements
• Handled Hadoop implementation project for the 10 TB of data.
• Involved in full life cycle SDLC projects (Data Centre implementation, New IT Hub Singapore).
• Supporting business process design and solution identification.
• Working as single point of contact for all technical delivery, scope management & quality related issues.
• Providing guidance and direction to resolve all support issues by sharing best practices with team members to enhance quality technical support.
• Performing routine team administration tasks as well as team development initiatives.
• Understanding client's needs, customizing product accordingly and consulting with technical team to provide solutions as per the delivery schedules.
• Responsible for Budgeting, Planning, Resource allocation
• Acting as escalation point to resolve all support issues, driving resolution of customer's technical support issues; sharing best practices with team members to enhance quality technical support.
• Acting as single point of contact for all technical delivery, scope management & quality related issues as Project Manager.
• Accountable for set-up of two new sites in USA & Singapore from scratch in USA for Mainframes & Large Mid-Range Operations and ensured smooth and successful transition from Onshore (USA - Chulovista) to Global Delivery Centers, India.
• Managed Full life cycle of projects (Virtual Data Center implementation, New IT Hub Singapore). Achievements:
• Successfully implemented IT Process improvement and IT SOX Audit for clients AIRBUS & BOEING.
• Archived IT SLA Target 99% in the month of Sep 2013.
• Successfully handled Datacenter projects for USA region. Environment: UNIX (Solaris, AIX), Windows (2007), Hadoop, Java, Web logic, Storage.
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager at Airbus NY
- IT Infra Project Manager at Ameriprise
- Consultant-Systems/Project Lead at Deutsche Bank, USA
- Project manager at Deutsche Bank, USA
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Technical Infrastructure Project Manager for the Enterprise Server Team
• As Technical Infrastructure Project Manager, responsible for Enterprise Wide Deployments and Technical Projects requested through Virtua Technical Project Intake process. I worked under the manager for the Enterprise Server Team. I oversaw various technical projects for a team of about 25 members. The Enterprise Server Team was responsible for some networking, all Virtua Enterprise Servers at our two Data Centers and local based servers at various outpatient locations.
• The Enterprise Server Team was responsible for our Citrix system with VPN Setup, our local intranet setup and proxy setup, over 1400 virtual and physical servers, storage for all applications, backups, and data. The supported our various application teams and over 300 different applications our users used on a daily basis.
• My responsibility was to support members of the Enterprise Server Team to kickoff projects lead by team members. Reporting on a certain schedule depending on project to Steering Committee, various stakeholders, and upper management on the progress of the project. Responsible for making sure all objectives and goals were identified and met. Identify any risk or possible scope creep, dependencies on other projects, and possible changes to any objectives or goals as project progressed. Responsible for making sure project stayed within budget, timeline was met for all goals and objectives. and project had enough resources and staffing to complete project.
• Some of the project that were completed since January 2017: o Citrix Migration from 6.5/7.9 environment to 7.15 environment o EPIC Rollout and Deployment to over 140 Outpatient locations in Phase 1 and 3 Hospitals, 3 Emergency center, and over 20 Outpatient locations in Phase 2. o Citrix Receiver deployment of 4.5, 9.1, 9.2, and 9.5 o Exchange Server Migration from Exchange Server 2010 to 2016 with over 15,000 mailboxes moved in under month. o Entrust Dual Authentication Upgrade of Mobile Device App with TVS Feature o Isilon Upgrade Project on Storage System o Automated Patching of Virtua Enterprise Windows Based Servers o EPIC Rover Mobile Device Deployment
- Technical Infrastructure Project Manager at Virtua Health
- Project Manager at
- Systems Administrator/IT Project Manager at Drexel University
- Accounts Supervisor/System Analyst at Drexel University
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS in Information Science and Technology - Microsoft Azure Training on Cloud Computing
Manages infrastructure projects as a subcontractor to Computer Sciences Corporation's (CSC) Transportation Security Administration (TSA) contract to support the Information Technology Infrastructure Program (ITIP).
• Manages Engineering Service Requests (ESRs) through the entire project lifecycle. Accountable for the overall successful execution of projects to include management of scope, schedule, budget, risks, issues, internal and external communication, and escalation and status reporting.
• Acts as primary interface with government project manager.
• Manages matrixed project resources. Manages project teams of 4 to 12 project team engineers.
• Manages infrastructure projects, including PIV Light Workstation project, Windows Server 2012 R2 Image Build project, SolarWinds Migration project, OCS 2007 Upgrade to MS Lync 2013 design phase project, Active Directory Redesign project, Active Directory Cleanup project, Exchange Upgrade to 2013 project, and TeamMate Audit Management System Suite project.
• Tracks ETC and EAC for projects and provides weekly and ad hoc status reports.
- Infrastructure Project Manager at ApplyLogic Consulting Group, LLC
- Project Planning and Integration Manager at Northrop Grumman Information Systems
- Program Manager, Northrop Grumman at Northrop Grumman Information Systems
- Program Manager at Northrop Grumman Information Systems
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Philosophy and Political Science
• Infrastructure project manager for the migration project for the divestiture of two (2) LifePoint hospitals.
• Established, defined and managed the migration of two thousand plus work stations from the Tenent domain to the LifePoint domain.
• Provided technical consultation and operational oversight of the migration project. Reported to all levels of the leadership team on the project.
• Focused on the delivery of a migration project and all supporting documentation and support process.
- Infrastructure Project Manager at CyberSearch
- End User Services Manager at Vyaire Medical
- Operations Manager at INC Research
- Senior IT Infrastructure Systems Analyst at QuintilesIMS
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Leadership