Highly-skilled and seasoned Project Apex Systems , Phoenix, AZ
Management professional with expertise
in large capital projects, information Infrastructure Project Manager, Contract March 2018 to Current
technology programs, infrastructure and
• Short-term contract with Dignity Health, Phoenix, AZ cloud implementations, and strategic
• Stepped in and managed the migration of over 856 databases/files/home directories for NetApp planning, with a focus on successfully Filer refresh/consolidation across 39 hospitals and 400 care centers over three states after the meeting business objectives. incumbent manager quit. World-class relationship manager with
• Negotiated migration/cut-over dates with multiple users across the enterprise.
- Infrastructure Project Manager, Contract at Apex Systems
- Infrastructure Project Manager, Contract at Rose International
- Manager, Electronic Commerce at American Express Co
10 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Applied Project
- - Information Technology
- - leadership
- - development & management
· Served as the infrastructure project manager for the migration project for the divestiture of two (2) LifePoint hospitals. · Established, defined and managed the migration of two thousand plus work stations from the Tenent domain to the LifePoint domain. · Provided technical consultation and operational oversight of the migration project. Reported to all levels of the leadership team on the project. Focused on the delivery of a migration project and all supporting documentation and support process
- Infrastructure Project Manager at Cybersearch, Ltd
- IT Operations Manager at INC Research
- Senior IT Infrastructure Systems Analyst at INC Research
- NA Director of Operations at Vyaire Medical
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Fisheries and Wildlife Science
Initial project was to find a better process for running project financial reports. Researched financial tools in use for Project Management and found the Oracle Business Intelligence tools in use in another group. This tool saves the PM 50-60% in generating project reports (Allocation vs Actuals). Collaborated with the team, learned the use and brought this reporting tool before Sr. Management. Sr. Director had me train the Program Managers in the group on the use of this tool. Acted as Infrastructure Project Manager for B Threshold Projects in the Infrastructure Services Group. Tracked infrastructure projects in PMARS, tracked schedule costs, milestones, mitigated risks/issues facilitated weekly team meetings.
- Infrastructure Project Manager at Apex Systems
- Project Manager at Volunteered as PM
- Project Manager I/Project Control Analyst at The Hartford
- at The Hartford
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Some college
As an IT Infrastructure Project Manager for a large non-profit healthcare organization I was responsible for the planning, oversight, and implementation of multiple enterprise-wide IT projects. My primary role involved me assembling, leading, and directing highly technical teams of engineers to complete IT projects. My primary responsibilities were team development, performing resource assessments, project scheduling, and budget management.
Some highlights of my accomplishments while at TMC Healthcare include:
• Successfully managed PCI regulatory segmentation projects to ensure protection of credit card holder data, networks, and devices
• Successfully managed a project to integrate TMC computer networks with Children's Clinic and Rehabilitative Services computer networks
• Negotiated with vendors to save TMC Healthcare over $50,000 on the purchase of thin client devices while managing a project to refresh client endpoint devices
- IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER at TUCSON MEDICAL CENTER
- IT INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER at PHOENIX CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL
- ENDPOINT ENGINEER I at PHOENIX CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL
- IT SUPPORT ANALYST - MICROSOFT EXCHANGE ADMINISTRATOR at AVNET, INC
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Operations Management Technology
- Associate in Applied Science - Network System Administration
• Deliverables for VM build outs including project initiation, definition, and project plans. Responsibilities include full Project Life Cycle (PLC), Waterfall , Agile methodology, Scrum, JIRA, and project management policy using PMBOK, Risk Register, RAID log, Data regulations, Compliance, Administer Governance committees, governance reviews and reporting, standards requirements, Migration Change management, CHG requests coordination, and Risk Management Mitigation working with the PMO. Incidents and Changes tracked in ServiceNow. Important to make sure project objectives are met or exceeded for good customer satisfaction. Responsible for weekly and monthly status reports. Lead cross functional project management teams for quality of Service analysis and reporting.
• Project Manager and delivery coordination responsibly included infrastructure project initiation and definition, scope, plans, project management, configuration management, Business Analyst, data center build, data center tech refresh, leading VARs to provide IT Services, Communication Plan, Quality Plan, Documentation Plan, P to X projects, Data Center Migrations, AWS Cloud, PCI QSA projects, EOL and EOVS project management for Tibco Middleware Applications team, iSeries, RedHat Linux, VmWare, Virtual Server Buildouts, SCCM, Cabling, Active Directory, Cisco Networks, Firewall, E2E service delivery, Cisco Identity Service Engine ISE, AS400, EMC Storage, VCE, SAN, and NAS implementation. Project Management tools included Planview, MS Project, Visio, Informatica, and Change Management. Additional projects included conversion and upgrades for SharePoint. Asset management systems included IBM Maximo Enterprise. Requirements as part of the PMO includes tasks for budget allocation and to keep the program within budget. Conduct internal and external benchmarking and establish standards, metrics, and key measures. Working with the PMO it is important to establish positive and collaborative relationships with the clients and understand the customer requirements working with production support teams. Business Analyst work included using Python for data analyst. Dev systems pulled data analyst from SPEAR. Business Intelligence BI tools used for reporting.
• Completed build out of Dev and Test environments for the Application Owner groups prior to turnover to the Application leads using waterfall and Agile processes. Completed separate projects for Application failover testing and Disaster Recovery between datacenters. Included work with TCO Technical Cutover execution, and BCO Monitor Business Cutover execution.
• Worked with several SAS data modeling groups and Big Data platforms for infrastructure server build out and needs. This included DB platforms for DB2, Oracle, and SQL.
- Infrastructure Project Manager at NTT Data
- Infrastructure Project Manager at Fujitsu Services
- Senior Infrastructure Project Manager / Service Delivery Manager at Private Cloud
- Technical Project Manager / Delivery Manager at Hewlett Packard Company
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - Business Administration and Management
Elevated to provide IT infrastructure leadership in the planning, design and enhancement of the IT infrastructure to support 4,000+ users across multiple divisions utilizing ITIL and Project Management methodologies. Assumed leadership for several cross-functional technical teams with responsibility for strategic planning, budgeting, enterprise platform services and networks, vendor sourcing and selection, infrastructure design and enhancement, multisite project management, system conversions, telecommunications and technical support. Appointed as the Chairperson for the IT Change Control Committee and served as spokesperson for all IT infrastructure projects. Secured executive buy-in to lead a variety of multimillion-dollar infrastructure projects to include network, database, datacenter upgrades and deployments. Championed project scope, incident management, change management, problem management, budgeting, forecasting, scheduling, resource planning and equipment procurement. Highlighted projects include:
• Directed the Hitachi Enterprise SAN implementation comprised of two AMS 2300 storage arrays, two 2 node NAS appliances and two 4 node content platform appliances for archiving. Consolidated environment included 50+TB of data and VMware housed in two locations for disaster recovery. Held oversight for a $4.5 million budget. Improved efficiencies by 65%.
• Spearheaded quarterly failover testing of data and applications. Documented disaster recovery process and identified risks and improvements in recovery time objectives (RTOs) and recovery point objectives (RPOs).
• Orchestrated implementation of MobileIron for mobile devices to ensuring that only verified users and compliant devices where able to access enterprise applications and services.
• Launched Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) a major process improvement for the department offering centralized tools for remote control, patch management, software distribution, operating system deployment, network access protection and inventory management. Generated a $3+ million annual savings and optimized productivity by process improvements and change management procedures by 75%.
• Guided seamless active directory migration of 4,000+ desktops, laptops, printers and servers to a single active directory domain. Deployed Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) to manage user digital identity, credentials and access.
• Implemented Cisco Meraki, a cloud managed IT solution across numerous government facilities enabling high density wireless access to the public. Increased efficiencies by 30% and significantly improved the user experience.
• Analyzed and determined Root Cause for the Houston Permitting Centers' ProjectDox application when services were operating outside of planned scope. Performed Root Cause Analysis in conjunction with the technical support teams on identified problems to aid in identification of optimum resolutions and document all findings. Consulted with technical staff to develop understanding of a problems and their complexities.
• Negotiated upgrade of ProjectDox contract, an electronic plan (ePlan) solution to accelerate the improvement of the permitting process, simplify the submission process and improved customer satisfaction for the Houston Permitting Center.
• Integrated SOA as a middleware to work between electronic plan review application(ePlan) and permitting application. Allowed for error handling, report and incident\problem diagnosis.
• Problem investigations advocate for service line that required facilitation of technical and non-technical resource discussions to appropriately determine, document and categorize root cause conditions and identify the right actions to address deficiencies in technology design or process.
• Leveraged ServiceNOW solutions to address operational challenges such as incident management, change management, configuration management, problem management, assets management as well as improve and automate processes. Head of change committee for Public Works IT service line.
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager at CITY OF HOUSTON
- Senior LAN Specialist at CITY OF HOUSTON
- Technical Support Supervisor at CITY OF HOUSTON
9 years at this Job
- MBA - Information Systems
- BBA - Management Information Systems
Purpose and Scope: Currently employed on contract basis by Airbus Work closely and effectively with technical team members, managers, and client personnel on a variety of Network Infrastructure / VoIP projects. Ensure that timelines and quality objectives and consistently met and exceeded.
New Data Center Build projects
Build and Support Project to ensure operation and high availability of total 180+ Unix (Solaris, AIX, Windows, Linux), 5 Storage (EMC Vmax, DMX-3000/4000), 2 Netback up, 1 SUN storage tech Tape library as well as 1 GB WAN connectivity, involving vendor negotiation, coordination with business team and risk management.
• Accountable to lead the team in IT Operation Management as well as for Solution/Service delivery projects, based on the PMI methods for Airbus.
• Managing all functions of project life cycle including Scope Sheet, Execution Plan, Cost Analysis, Risk and Mitigation Plans till timely & quality delivery.
• Handled Microsoft exchange 2010 migration project globally.
• Responsible for IT Process Management - process improvements in Capital expenditure Procurements and Operation expenditure Procurements
• Handled Hadoop implementation project for the 10 TB of data.
• Involved in full life cycle SDLC projects (Data Centre implementation, New IT Hub Singapore).
• Supporting business process design and solution identification.
• Working as single point of contact for all technical delivery, scope management & quality related issues.
• Providing guidance and direction to resolve all support issues by sharing best practices with team members to enhance quality technical support.
• Performing routine team administration tasks as well as team development initiatives.
• Understanding client's needs, customizing product accordingly and consulting with technical team to provide solutions as per the delivery schedules.
• Responsible for Budgeting, Planning, Resource allocation
• Acting as escalation point to resolve all support issues, driving resolution of customer's technical support issues; sharing best practices with team members to enhance quality technical support.
• Acting as single point of contact for all technical delivery, scope management & quality related issues as Project Manager.
• Accountable for set-up of two new sites in USA & Singapore from scratch in USA for Mainframes & Large Mid-Range Operations and ensured smooth and successful transition from Onshore (USA - Chulovista) to Global Delivery Centers, India.
• Managed Full life cycle of projects (Virtual Data Center implementation, New IT Hub Singapore). Achievements:
• Successfully implemented IT Process improvement and IT SOX Audit for clients AIRBUS & BOEING.
• Archived IT SLA Target 99% in the month of Sep 2013.
• Successfully handled Datacenter projects for USA region. Environment: UNIX (Solaris, AIX), Windows (2007), Hadoop, Java, Web logic, Storage.
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager at Airbus NY
- IT Infra Project Manager at Ameriprise
- Consultant-Systems/Project Lead at Deutsche Bank, USA
- Project manager at Deutsche Bank, USA
2 years, 4 months at this Job
• Successfully directed and managed complex IT projects of technical nature for 39 E-TRADE offices and branches, the total of 2990 users, with the budget of $12 million, completing them ahead of schedule and in the budget, using Agile and Scrum style project management approach.
• Managed and directed Software Engineers, Technical Leads and Technical Engineers level I,II,III across 39 offices all over the US.
• Implemented hardware and software upgrades for business applications, server hardware, network equipment, desktops, laptops, including Windows 10 migration and Office 365 for all of branches and corporate office of E-TRADE.
• Implemented and deployed end point monitoring software aimed at scanning and protecting the IT infrastructure and network of E-TRADE.
• Implemented the imaging of Windows 10 and all business applications via SCCM. Recorded all logs and issues, troubleshot, repaired and retested SCCM image. Implemented all patches and hard fixes to be applied via SCCM. Installed SCCM agent client on all enterprise devices. Translated all big fix report into SCCM reports.
• Prepared overall status and activity metrics that documents and tracks delivery of IT services, planned and unplanned system outages, and other key IT performance metrics. Ran a daily log of project issues as well as remedies and fixes applied to resolve all issues on daily bases.
• Developed and executed project plan and project charter from scratch.
• Crafted, analyzed and negotiated RFPs with requirements.
• Planed, crafted and executed an asset management and inventory system that helped the company's track and record assets.
• Interviewed and hired all technicians on the project.
• Developed and managed relationships with vendors in support of staff augmentation and systems support. Negotiated and executed SOW and MSA.
• Developed, implemented, and maintained processes and procedures for effective delivery of services and compliance with regulatory guidance.
• Wrote and published technical documents on how to complete 3 step QAC, cable management for desktop and laptops and how to image step by step via SCCM.
• Crafted, developed and executed the entire communication plan about deployment to end users, managers, Branch manager and department executives. Example includes: leave behind cards, personalized 10 days emails notification, 48 hours email notification about deployment and a survey to track customer satisfaction.
• Created documentation library, technical documents and specifications, Quality Assurance Checklists.
• Tracked and recorded Risk Register.
• Ran weekly meeting with all business units and stakeholders as well as the vendors and technicians working on the project.
• Developed standard documentation of Project called Project Daily Brief and Project Weekly Brief.
• Utilized App-V, JIRA, Confluence, SalesForce, MS project, Mail Merge, VMware, MSSQL, Visio
- It Infrastructure Project Manager at E-TRADE
- It Project Manager at Chemonics International
- Intelligence Analyst at Fbi Infraguard
- IT Project Manager at Bureau Of Labor Statistics
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master's Degree in Intelligence and National Security - Intelligence and National Security
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
Project Architect/Project Manager,
For the past eight years I have provided architectural services for the BNL's Infrastructure Group to a broad range of clients preparing designs and master plans for projects of varying scale and types, coordinating and managing large DOE, NIH and DOD proposals.
On daily basis I work with very diverse international pool of clients with very different expectations and needs.
In BNL I led several infrastructure long range planning projects, risk assessment studies; prepared conceptual design reports for four DOE line item projects, produced detailed planning and scope documents for several laboratory renovations and group relocations. In addition to planning work I have responsibilities as a construction manager for Task Order contract work.
I participate in evaluation of AE proposals to BNL, in house proposals development, manage BNL's Master Plan and Year Plan.
Projects and Experience:
• E-RICH $850M Proposal: BNL, NY, Architectural support staff
• NIH Proposal 2017: Laboratory for Bio Molecular Structure (LBMS), $43M, BNL, NY, Architect
• DOE Proposal 2016: Science and User Support Center (SUSC), $75M, BNL, NY, Architect
• DOD Proposal 2016: MRE Facility, $45M, BNL, NY, Architect
• DOE Proposal 2015: NYCAST Facility, $25M, BNL, NY, Architect
• Master Plan Phase II - 2014, BNL, Upton, NY, Project Manager
• RSL1 - Move in Support Project - 2013, BNL, NY, Project Manager
• DOE Proposal 2012: Portal to Discovery BNL, NY, Architect
• Proposal 2011: EGES, $60M, BNL, NY, Architect
• Architect 911 Memorial 2011: BNL, NY, Project Architect
- Project Architect/ Infrastructure Project Manager at Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Designer at zo-architects
- Designer at Valerio Dewalt Train Associates VDT
- Designer at DLZ
9 years at this Job
- M. Arch, - Architecture
- Dip. Ing. Architecture - Architecture
* Oversee management of schedules, budgets, and logistics with regard to IT infrastructure builds. * Ensure solid oversight of customer interface for builds and migrations. * Collaborated with infrastructure team on resource requirements, tasks, dependencies, and deliverables through the complete project life cycle. * Worked to support overall migration planning and deployment strategy to better streamline operations.
- Infrastructure Project Manager at Northwell Health
- at Northwell Health
- Infrastructure Project Coordinator at Northwell Health
- Desktop Project Coordinator at Eclipsys Corporation
2 years at this Job
- Associates Degree - Computer Science