Zions Bank 2017 - Present
Infrastructure Project Manager
• Responsible for the management, overall coordination and status reporting of technical projects.
• Develop project plans to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
• Work with clients to understand and translate their needs into IT system requirements and solutions.
• Builds business cases to support recommended solutions.
• Directs and monitors work efforts, identifies resource needs, performs quality reviews and escalates issues appropriately.
• Responsible for tracking costs, key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
• Coordinates communication that may impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of project.
• Stays abreast of current and emerging information technology.
• May work closely with internal departments and outside vendors to ensure successful and a quality project completion.
- Infrastructure Project Manager at Financial Leadership at Mass Mutual Financial
- Portfolio Manager - Director of Quality Assurance - Enterprise Quality Assurance Services at Mass Mutual Financial Group
- Senior Quality Assurance Analyst/Technical Consultant at Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago
- Managing Consultant at Kforce Consulting
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- B. A. - Visual Communications
- B.S.B.A. - Finance and Accounting
Leading Client's multiple Infrastructure Projects which includes Blue Care Monitoring, TADDM Infrastructure Upgrade, Backup Infra Upgrade, Server Builds and Decomms Role: Project / Delivery Management: Working as Infrastructure Project Manager and leading client's Infrastructure Projects Executing infrastructure project life-cycle including requirement analysis, planning, scheduling, tracking, assessment / design, budgeting, quality, cost control, process optimization and implementation Providing ownership of the project delivery work streams and taking responsibility for the definition & delivery of the IT solutions to the firm; structuring and managing integrated & multi-track projects for the department Monitoring project progress & outstanding issues and ensuring the quality & timeliness of the deliverables; extending post-implementation support to team members by identifying defects, inconsistencies & errors Maintaining healthy relations with internal & external stakeholders to provide support for various IT issues by keeping a close track on recent developments
- Bangalore as Infrastructure Project Manager at IBM India Pvt. Ltd
- "Infrastructure Manager" at Goldman Sachs Pvt. Ltd
- Bangalore as Cloud Infrastructure Manager at Goldman Sachs Pvt. Ltd
- One of the UNIX Lead for TSO UNIX Group at Goldman Sachs Pvt. Ltd
4 years at this Job
- B.Tech. - Mechanical
Contracted at Glaxo Smith Kline Project Manager Project Management with all scoped projects to oversee medium to large projects within R&D Places Project in the U.S. at the global and enterprise level while assuring scheduling and financial objectives of assigned projects are met. While the deliverables are coordinated with other business services, project status reports, timelines, budget forecasts and related technical documents will be provided to the IT Construction Deliver Program Manager.
• Gather business requirements for end user needs inside the labs and open office area
• Estimate costs, schedules and other elements with construction projects with 100% accuracy
• Identify Critical Systems and the Risk Associated
• Saved $71,000.00 while maintaining the IT Infrastructure budget
• Identify Network and Server Infrastructure Architecture and Provide Upgrade Plans if necessary
• Establish Solution Design goal and objectives that are in accordance with the Project Implementation Plan
• Coordinate Vendor Services as they relate to the transformation program
• Coordinate with all work streams and the business to plan moves in accordance with the master move plan
• Manage deployment of required IT infrastructure and end user equipment and training in conjunction of the move plan
• Order IT equipment via Vendor Services Bill of Materials (BOM)
• Coordinate Installation and equipment deliverables
• IT Meeting Room Set up and End User Configuration
• Creation of project charters, budgets, statement of work orders, and purchase orders from BOM
• Cisco IP Communicator and Cisco VoIP Technology, Legacy System Conversions and Cut Over and Support
• Create Purchase Order Requests, Statement of Work Orders and see appropriate approvals
• Implementation of 100 Mini PC’s in various labs and few laptop hotels
Contracted at Glaxo Smith Kline
Project Management with all scoped projects to oversee medium to large projects within R&D Places Project in the U.S. at the global and enterprise level while assuring scheduling and financial objectives of assigned projects are met. While the deliverables are coordinated with other business services, project status reports, timelines, budget forecasts and related technical documents will be provided to the IT Construction Deliver Program Manager.
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager at Alphanumeric Systems, Inc
- IT Project Coordinator at Alphanumeric Systems, Inc,
- Business Administrator at XL Catlin
- Office Manager at Northwestern Human Services
3 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Total Infrastructure Project Manager, Global Applications Operations Department
• Navigated a highly matrix organization and demonstrated ability to maintain collaborative relationships with individuals at various levels
• Participated in coordination of calls, meetings (AGILE), and status reporting resulting in testing and identification of system and user-interface issues to adhere to SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley)
• Exceeded target deadline of Phase 1 Sprint three months ahead of scheduled deadline
• Managed and executed Compliance project activities to ensure that SA-3 controls were adhered to and systems updated to allow for more automation
• Partnered with senior management, audit, compliance, KPMG and key stakeholders to identify and prioritize opportunities for IT to achieve enterprise wide goals
Total Infrastructure Project Manager, Global Applications Operations Department
- Global Operations Infrastructure Project Manager at Apex Contractor for Cigna
- Business Project Manager, Law and Regulatory Affairs at Aetna
- Compliance and Benefits Policy Advisor at Aetna
- Eligibility and Enrollment Consultant at Aetna
6 months at this Job
- BA - Psychology
Infrastructure Project Manager for Cisco Systems GIS IT in RTP. Responsible for the modernization of storage devices and SAN switches in worldwide datacenters. Managing microcode upgrades on EMC, and NetApp storage and bringing SAN Fabrics and hardware to state-of-the-art levels. Management of worldwide projects and worldwide teams. Developing and implementing project governance and standards.
- INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER – LIFE CYCLE MANAGEMENT at CH REYNOLDS ELECTRIC – RALEIGH, NC - at Cisco Systems, RTP, NC
- Director of Services at Cyber Sales Direct
- Managing Consultant / Project Manager at Unisys Corporation
- Technical Services Supervisor at Unisys Corporation
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- AS - Business, Psychology, and Theology
Assigned as Project Manager to our IT Infrastructure organization, supporting multiple internal IT initiatives as well as client-focused IT projects, notables:
• Implementation of infrastructure and transition planning for MFA/PAM secure access, a corporate-wide initiative
• Implementation of infrastructure and transition planning for AppDynamics application monitoring, a corporate-wide initiative
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager, PMO at Conduent/Xerox Business Services/Affiliated Computer Services
- Tools Manager/Project Manager at Government Healthcare Solutions
- Deliverables Manager at Government Healthcare Solutions
- Project Manager at Government Healthcare Solutions
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- BA - Business
Responsible for deploying and replacing 600+ Oracle MICROS Point of Sale Systems for food and beverage. Worked closely with the program management on ad-hoc reporting for senior level management. Coordinated with business in gathering requirements and practiced. Coordinated with vendors scoping requirements from vendors. Coordinated with internal teams such as security, infrastructure engineering, QA and networking. Managed budget for the project estimated around $4 million dollars.
- Senior Infrastructure Project Manager at Wynn Resorts International
- Senior Project Manager at MGM Resorts International
- Business Consultant at Operation Rehab
- IT Project Manager at Caesars Entertainment Corporate
2 months at this Job
- MBA - Project Management
- Bachelor's in Business Administration - Project Management
• Maintenance Coordinator consisting of coordinating the maintenance calendar for the American Region. Responsibilities include creating the calendar schedule, hosting weekly conference calls, communicating changes to the business answering any questions regarding a change.
• Provide Project coordination for infrastructure, network, messaging projects.
• Manage projects relating to Window/Linux/Unix servers using ITIL and PUMA methodologies.
• Projects are server builds or migrations, consisting of many databases and instructional downtimes from the application owners.
• Managed harmonization of many locations in the American region to one security system.
• Manage SAN storage migrations requiring Disaster recovery and high availability test plans for critical applications.
• Manage HP firmware upgrades for chassis and hosts.
• Manage projects converting physical servers to virtual servers meeting standards for the next generation data centers.
• Manage corporate messaging projects for upgrades on "I" devices and corporate mergers.
• Review Infrastructure Service Requests and prepare project plan for server, database, network projects by requesting resources, scheduling and facilitating technical requirement meetings, creating and managing tasks and managing project until completion.
- Infrastructure Project Manager/Coordinator at Sanofi
- Production Support Specialist II at The Bank of New York Mellon
- Infrastructure Project Coordinator at Pershing LLC
- Sr. Analyst at Pershing LLC
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Project Manager Responsibilities:
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager at Centene/Health Net Federal Services
- Agile Scrum Master at Toyota
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager at Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
- Network Engineer at Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electronics and Communication Engineering
• Managed Information Security Project with IBM to create and adhere to Customer Security Document including infrastructure and physical security in US and Europe incorporating governmental and Northern Trust requirements.
• Drove new software data analytics tool implementation including collaborating with InfoSec to vet a new software vendor.
• Led global Vendor Leadership and Vendor Management Organization leadership teams to meet project responsibilities and deadlines including managed services SLAs and KPIs.
• Saved $120,000 from one CR in vendor fees due to knowledge of infrastructure and project management details of which non-technical team was not aware; saved on additional CRs by requiring more detailed costs and technical information.
• Created a Services Assessment to determine if vendors were meeting all contractual requirements and led vendor plan to meet those requirements.
- Infrastructure Project Manager VMO at Northern Trust Corp.
- Project Manager at First American Bank
- Infrastructure Project Manager at Aon Corporation
- Project Coordinator/Project Manager at Resolution Life, Inc through Palace Gate
1 year at this Job
- Graduate Certificate in Technical and Professional Communication - Technical and Professional Communication
- Bachelor's - Political Science Major/English Minor