Innkeeper 06/2018 - Current
• Greeted and registered guests and issued room keys.
• Provided excellent and professional service to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Promptly managed complaints and concerns of customers with positive attitude and rectified issues to patron satisfaction.
• Maintained accurate bookkeeping of important files, ran reports and delivered updates on occupancy and revenues to General Manager on a Daily basis.
• Processed and prepared memos, correspondence, travel vouchers and other documents, routing them to appropriate personnel.
• Solved minor customer issues and escalated major problems immediately to the General Manager.
• Transmitted information or documents to customers, using computer, mail or facsimile machine.
• Handled payment processing duties and provided customers with receipts and proper bills and change.
• Delivered requested items to guests' rooms.
• Referred guests to local restaurants and recommended attractions in the area.
- Innkeeper at Buttermilk Falls Inn & Spa
- Bartender/Front-of-House Manager at Global Palate Restaurant
- Bartender at Wiltwyck Golf Club
- Bartender at Old Stone Farm
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in English/Visual & Studio Arts - English/Visual & Studio Arts
Managed day-to-day operations of entire rooms division that provided 5 star service, while working with the GM and Property Owner for overall operations and finances.
• Assisted administration with marketing and creating the new website and improved profitable the first year of operation.
• Conducted cash and credit transactions for our guests, and balanced drawer at the end of each shift.
• Social Media management, guest inquiries and correspondence.
• Primary Innkeeper called upon for guest TVs, office computer, and general electronics troubleshooting.
- Innkeeper at 305 N Inn
- Customer Service Representative at Focus Services
- Server at Courtside Bar & Grill
5 years, 8 months at this Job
Innkeeper Seasonally May - October a luxury ...www.bluelakeranch.com a luxury country inn In Hesperus Colorado - 16 casitas
- Innkeeper at Blue Lake Ranch
- Sales Marketing, Ebay, Property Management, Social Media Manager at Self Employed
- General Manager -Front of the House Manager, Sales, Marketing, Catering at Babaluu's Cocina Cubana Restaurant
- Caregiver to parents at Oregon, Texas, New Mexico
6 months at this Job
- BS - Business Administration and Management
Old Orchard Beach, ME May 2013-November 2018
• Greeted and registered guests from multinational locations.
• Inspected guest rooms, public areas, and grounds for cleanliness and appearance.
• Answered inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services, and resolve occupants' complaints through phone, email, and in-person.
• Monitored the revenue activity of the hotel or facility.
• Trained staff members.
• Observed and evaluated staff performance to ensure efficient operations and adherence to facility's policies and procedures.
• Participated in financial activities, such as the setting of room rates, the establishment of budgets, and the allocation of funds to departments.
• Collected payments and record data pertaining to funds and expenditures.
• Analyzed principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Innkeeper at Old Orchard Beach Inn
- Retail Salesperson at Go Games
- Hostess/Waitress at Go Games
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate of Business Administration - Business Administration
I am responsible for all Inn reservations, along with collecting balances. I clean all rooms and cook breakfast. I have also been put in charge of booking weddings and event, and giving tours to interested parties. Within a month here, I was promoted to Innkeeper, I am a hard worker and a fast learner.
- Innkeeper at Centre Bridge Inn
- Pharmacy Technician at CVS Health
- Teachers Aid at
8 months at this Job
- High school - Psychology
- Some college
Housekeeping, Kitchen Tech, Laundry Tech, Innkeeper. When Owners are out of town position of Innkeeper duties are: Taking reservations, Customer Service, Guest Services, and care and maintennance of the Inn.
- Innkeeper / Housekeeping at Prescott Pines Inn Bed and Breakfast
- Bartender at Swizzle Stick Lounge
- Customer Service at United Car Care II
5 months at this Job
- - Computer Usage Certificate
- Bachelor of Arts - Design, and Visual Communication
- Certificate - Electrical
I was an Innkeeper at Lighthorse Inn in Harpers Ferry. My duties included Innkeeper
- Innkeeper at Harpers Ferry Lighthorse Inn
- Innkeeper at Harpers Ferry Lighthorse Inn
- Bridal Gift Registry Supervisor at Macy's Aventura Bridal Gift Registry
- Event Coordinator at Catering By David
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Nursing Program
Melbourne Beach Florida/Innkeeper
• Provides assistance to Owner and Manager in all aspects of running hospitality for the Inn
• Customer Service and marketing expert. Sells vacation packages and room stays at exclusive location
• Office duties to include assisting guests, responding to emails, telephone customer relations
• Chef duties: Prepares meals for up to 20 guests
- Innkeeper at Port D'Hiver B & B
- Owner/Operator at GoWaiter Colorado Springs
- Assistant Manager/Computer Information Systems Specialist/Marketing at Windemere Inn by the Sea
- Reading Assessment Paraprofessional at Osceola High School
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Human Resource Management
- BS - Business Management
- AAS - Networking
THE PARISH HOUSE INN Owner/Innkeeper. I joined my mother as Owner/Innkeeper at our family's inn. Front of the house duties: Guest check-in/out, menu planning/research for special diets, food preparation, supervision of cleaning crew, and concierge duties. I am a Certified Tourism Ambassador for my area. Back of the house duties: General accounting and recording keeping, managing the reservation system, light building maintenance, managing/supervising overall property maintenance. When we closed, I was responsible for the disposition of all the contents of the house and worked closely with our accountant and lawyer to close the business properly.
- Owner/Innkeeper at THE PARISH HOUSE INN
- Pricing Lead at Macy's
- Special Education Paraprofessional at CHILDREN'S ODYSSEY
- Special Education Lead Teacher at CHILD DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- MASTER OF SCIENCE - Special Education
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - Political Science
- at Snow Queen Lodge B&B
- Property Manager at Jim Otis & Company
- Bookkeeper at Aspen Internal Medicine - Ann Mass, MD
- Office Manager at James A. Kilgore, MD
11 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Office Administration and Accounting