Reporting to Sector Group President and supporting three Sector Group President's. Responsible for growth strategy and product development in the construction market. Build and manage innovation teams aligning with sector goals, developing the following:
• Advance fastener and power tools and sealing systems supporting commercial roofing. Target $18mm/yr 55%vm Link
• Material handling equipment serving the electrical distribution and electrical contractor market. Target $50mm lease income Link
• Innovative factory automation equipment. Immediate labor save and a long term capability of eliminating inventory from the supply chain. $1.2B Market Link
• AIM- Automatic Inventory Management. Enabling 10% increase in margin of commodity products. Introducing into our $350mm markets Link
• Fastening system enabling new NEC standard for electrical lug field connections. In customer testing $35mm target market
• BIM (building information modeling) pre fabrication and business development Link-a Link-b. A new strategic path for product and acquisition development. Multi-billion dollar market.
- INNOVATION MANAGER at Marmon Holdings, Inc
4 years at this Job
Lead ideation, competitive assessments and consumer trend analysis to identify short and long-term product concepts and innovation roadmaps ◆ Design and develop a multi-year food innovation and renovation pipeline in conjunction with cross-functional teams including Insights, Culinary, Commercialization, Finance, Operations and Integrated Marketing ◆ Manage all aspects of testing from sell-in to product specific marketing promotions to in market support and success metrics ◆ Analyze test market results and handoff products that drive incremental and profitable growth to the integrated marketing team for national launch
- Innovation Manager, Savory & Snacking at DUNKIN' BRANDS
- Consumer Insights Manager at Consumer Journey & Future Store Design
- Brand Marketing Manager at Coffee & Espresso
- Brand Marketing Manager at Tea & Hot Chocolates
1 year at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing & International Business
- - International Business Exchange Program
• Functional Lead for online and live Veeva training nation-wide, including content development and execution
• Primary Veeva and analytics trainer for Oncology, IPF, HEOR and Field Based Medicine
• Train BI's primary pre-call planning analytics tool (4Sight) for all customer-facing teams and management
• Co-Lead for the national Field Innovation Lead (FIL) program
• Virtual Instructor-Lead Training lead for New Leader Development (NLD) candidates
• Recipient of Intrapreunership Award for restructuring all Veeva training, saving BI $200,000+/year (March 2018)
- Training Innovation Manager at
- US Project lead at Veeva Sunrise
- Field Training Manager at
- SALES at
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
Worked closely with the executive leadership team to recruit and build relationships with digital health companies to cultivate partnership opportunities leading to successful projects that improve patient experience, outcomes, and hospital processes.
• Managed multiple internal and external stakeholder relationships to successfully implement large- scale projects including an executive leadership steering committee, physicians, and cross-functional project teams.
• Defined direction, strategy, and execution of two of UCHealth's virtual reality programs to improve patient care in the bone marrow transplant unit and train 300 OR staff.
• Set vision for scaling successful projects to allow for greater impact and data-collection for the hospital system and patients.
- Senior Innovation Manager at Care Innovation Center, UCHealth/University of Colorado Denver
- at Vibrant, Inc
- Director of Innovation at Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains
- Education Program Manager at
2 years at this Job
- Executive MBA
- B.A. - Communication
- Innovation Manager at Bonnie Speed Logistics
- Administrator of Global Division at Bonnie Speed Logistics
- Executive Assistant to the CEO at Bonnie Speed Logistics
- Contract Administrator at Coleman Spohn
3 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
• Manage changing priorities with launches and provide direction to the development team (internal and external) to meet launch dates
• Work with marketing, insights and nutritional science group to translate complex and technical scientific concepts into consumer friendly language
• Advance innovation platforms and provide development leadership for the development of innovation pipeline
• Work with cross functional teams including Product Development, Scientific and Regulatory Affairs and Quality to facilitate execution of differentiated technologies and claims
• Oversee development and successful commercialization of new launch products
- Product Development/Innovation Manager at Pharmavite LLC
- at Pharmavite LLC
- Principal Scientist/Manager at Pharmavite LLC
- Analytical Scientist at Pharmavite LLC
2 years at this Job
- Doctor of Science
- - Project Management
- Master of Science - Chemistry
◦ Implemented a successful IOT Service Monitoring capability to proactively address operational issues for all customers. ◦ Ensured all technical procedures such as installation, configuration and maintenance are documented and updated and complies with operational standards. ◦ Established strong partnerships with third party service providers and manufacturers, including negotiation of business agreements, establishment of SLA and assurance that contracts are in place to support the services provided by the company. ◦ Continuous performance of deep research of new technologies and protocols and collaborate on test runs and solution integration. ◦ Leading strategic planning, tactical operation planning, development of service improvement, and contingency operation plans including BC/DR for infrastructure, operations and solutions deployed. ◦ Constant supervision, coordination and performance of managerial tasks associated with the research, information gathering, engineering, installation and preventive maintenance activities related to all IOT systems. ◦ Responsible for budgeting, business strategy & development and project planning. ◦ Ensure all policies and approved methods are followed and used uniformly by all contractors. ◦ Promote and adhere to all safety policies and procedures, ensuring staff, contractors and third-parties have all necessary licenses, permits and certifications.
- Innovation Manager at IncrediHome Solutions, LLC
- US Regional Operations Manager at Larasi, Inc
- Business Strategy Manager at Larasi, Inc
- Operations VP at Interactive Maem Group
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science Engineering
- Certificate - English as Second Language
- HS Baccalaureate - Science
Lead Strategic Alignment for overall eCommerce Innovation National Brands (detergent/fabric softener/home care) and Retail Brand
➢ Lead cross-functional meeting with R&D, Packaging, Supply Chain, Sales and Manufacturing on Innovation
➢ Increase portfolio for eCommerce with SIOC (ship in own container)
➢ Manage monthly eComm marketing budget
- Sr. Brand Innovation Manager at eCommerce - Henkel
- Sr. Brand Program Manager - Henkel at Sun Products Corporation
- Supply Planning Project Manager at Pepsico
- Brand Project Manager at Sun Products Corporation
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- MBA - Management
- BA degree - Business Communications/Marketing
Leading IT in innovations in manufacturing. Investigating, researching and managing solutions for the manufacturing process that include IT concepts. Working hand in hand with local plant leadership in implementing manufacturing improvements using IT. Take the technical lead on projects involving IT solutions.
Provided IT Leadership with:
• Manufacturing Process Innovation
• Industry 4.0
• Industrial Internet of Things
• Machine Learning (ML)
• Data Analytics Accomplishments:
• Proof of Value for predictive quality using ML in the aluminum casting process with Maxion's Italian plant.
• Proof of Value in Akron, Ohio Steel plant using ML for predictive maintenance.
• Collaboration with Bosch on 10 week Industry 4.0 analysis in Turkey aluminum plant.
• Product traceability analysis in German Plant.
• Developed an industrial 4.0 readiness scorecard for Maxion Wheels plants.
• Coordinated the development team on internal IT humidity and temperature IoT device for Maxion Wheels data centers.
• Global education on Industry 4.0 and Industrial IoT.
- GLOBAL IT INNOVATION MANAGER at MAXION WHEELS
- US IT FIELD MANAGER at MAXION WHEELS
- EUROPE/AFRICA IT FIELD MANAGER at MAXION WHEELS
- SENIOR SYSTEM ANALYST at MAXION WHEELS
9 years at this Job
- BACHELORS - BUSINESS COMMUNICATION
Partner with Managing Director to build new theory of change (Economic Architecture), develop high-level strategic framework, and carry out robust research agenda to spread transformative approach to economic change. Develop and manage portfolio of new and ongoing projects for partnership engagement and research around high-impact market-based social innovations. Identify and develop funding, partnership and other business development opportunities under guidance of Managing Director. ¨ Independently designed and implemented new research program. Assembled and led 10 agile teams to research and analyze 400+ market-based social innovations in 60+ countries. Vastly improved program capacity to mobilize talent and source evidence for new theory of change in ongoing way. ¨ Provided thought leadership to teams to identify 40+ innovative strategies for community-driven economic and financial change, like Changemaker Capital, broad-based ownership models, impact investing, cultural property rights, community currencies, and more. Improved program capacity to share strategic insights with key stakeholders. ¨ Managed 5-member project team to break down framework into 5-phase strategic plan and design pitch deck for presentation to high-level funder. Helped win $400,000+ in funding for projects on women’s economic empowerment in Africa and shared ownership models in the US and Europe. ¨ Managed 3-member project team to map and evaluate most promising areas for, and barriers to, scaling shared business ownership, like anchor mission/network models, platform worker cooperatives, patient and shared capital, and worker ownership funds. Interviewed 50+ key players, including leading innovators, thought leaders, academics, practitioners and leaders in finance. ¨ Co-designed and advised on Challenge to identify 12 women’s organizations with high-impact solutions for women’s economic empowerment in the Middle East and Africa. Helped coordinate and manage judges’ panel of high-profile partners that selected winners of cash prizes totaling $500,000.
- Innovation Manager at Social Financial Services Program
- Academic Adviser, CAS and Lecturer, Anthropology at Vanderbilt University
- Primary Investigator at Independent Research
- Instructor of English Language at JET & Berlitz
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- PhD - Anthropology
- BA in Spanish and Anthropology - Spanish and Anthropology