• People management ◦ Managed and hired quality manager, package and thermal modelling engineers, and technicians
• Product development and Portfolio management ◦ Developed and validated cold chain shipping solutions for pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, meeting International Safe Transit Association (ISTA) test protocols ◦ Initiated two platform innovation projects addressing biodegradability and compostability ◦ Managed third party testing and developed IP strategy ◦ Created a frame work for developing Center of Excellence
- Innovation Manager, R&D at Lifoam - Newell Brands
- Senior Director at Strategy, PLZ Aeroscience Corporation
- Manager at Global Pest Control RD&E, S. C. Johnson & Son. Inc
- Director, Product Development at Morphix Technologies
1 year at this Job
- Ph. D. - Polymer Chemistry
This was a brand-new role for the company. I built the department from scratch into the largest growth engine for the company. The systems and processes I created allowed me to scale my department up from 0 to 3 people in less than 2 years with minimal training.
• Presented innovation process at tradeshows and customer events resulting in dozens of new leads
• Secured patents and brought new products to market resulting in $2,000,000 of new revenue
• Managed portfolio of 187 projects and teams up to 25 people per project
• Developed and documented multiple procedures resulting in 57% faster project completion
• Worked with executives of 4 biggest customers to develop and launch new products and services
- Innovation Manager at JBM Packaging
- Calibration Lab Manager and Quality Manager at Cincinnati Precision Instruments
- Applications Engineer at Salvagnini America, Inc
- Validation Specialist (Engineering / Quality) at AstraZeneca / Amylin Pharmaceuticals, LLC
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - MBA
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
Multi-national, multibillion-dollar telecommunications corporation ✓ Assisted and supervised building initial portfolio for company-wide global innovation organization - solely focused on corporate innovation ✓ Facilitated incubation project governance for communication to executive team leadership ✓ Maintained / tracked / assigned all information sent to global innovation organization through internal tools and processes ✓ Sourced vendors for replacement of internal tools used globally within company ✓ Communicated and kept awareness of portfolio and knowledge management to various stakeholders, including global executive management ✓ Organized, managed, and lead internal workshops with 100+ employees in multiple countries
- Portfolio/Innovation Manager at Ericsson
- Customer Project Manager at Ericsson
- Financial Analyst/Sales Account Coordinator at Ericsson
- Project Coordinator at WirelessWerks USA
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
Transform practical, actionable innovation. Revitalize prototypes,
communicate and showcase innovative solutions and their business value to key stakeholders.
• Provide strong technical leadership and mentoring to teams with diverse skill sets and roles.
• Collaborate with primary business sponsors in the definition of product vision and execution strategy.
• Research new technologies to enhance the current products, specifically indoor geo-location using beacons, image recognition, wearables and near field communication.
- Digital Innovation Manager at Sybven, LLC
- Solutions Architect at Sybven, LLC
- Application Software Developer at Sybven, LLC
- Kony Product Specialist at Corporación Sybven, C.A
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Sciences in Computer Engineering - Sciences
• Owned the software and hardware roadmaps for f’real foods line of connected food service devices found in over 20,000 convenience stores and restaurants across the world
• Helped redesign the company’s IoT platform and support portal to allow food service owners to view equipment usage and diagnostic reports, submit and track support tickets, and use a custom-built Content Management System to deploy dynamic point-of-sale content to the devices’ interactive touchscreens
• As a member of the F’real Innovation Team, identified promising market opportunities, developed business cases and built financial models, and devised strategies for expanding into new segments
• Oversaw UX initiatives that eliminated friction points in the use of f'real products
• Worked cross-functionally with Engineering, Finance, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service to bring new products to market including a streamlined, low cost version of the company’s flagship commercial blender as well as a cashless vending machine solution for self-service food establishments
- Product Innovation Manager at f'real foods
- Director of Product Management at Fulcrum Labs
- Head of Product & User Experience at Slated, Inc
- Director of Product Management at Teachscape
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- MBA - Entrepreneurship
- BA - Philosophy
A working manager that champions innovations to market and executing product launches with timeliness and quality.
Currently I Manage 45% of total corporate budget while Overseeing a 14-member, cross-functional team that consists off Program Managers, Engineers and CAD resources that handles mechanical design and drawing revision/control.
• Year 1: 15% reduction in bringing innovations to market.
- Senior Innovation Manager at BYRNE ELECTRICAL
- at BYRNE ELECTRICAL
- Senior Project Engineer Manager at BYRNE ELECTRICAL
- Brand Development Manager at BYRNE ELECTRICAL
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
- Certification - AutoCad & Design
Leads the CCNA R&D coordination between Marketing, R&D, Supply Chain, Science, SRA, Quality, Manufacturing and OEM Suppliers on several multi-million dollar product, package and equipment development programs. Program Manager for all aspects of technology discovery, research, development, commercialization and implementation of North America R&D Technical Development programs and dispensing systems. Responsible for creating and leading the needed processes, operating models, design teams and innovative technologies to enable our System to effectively and efficiently implement patented developments on a global scale.
- Sr. Innovation Manager at CCNA Product, Package and Equipment R&D
- Principal Engineer at USA Fountain Dispensing Systems
- Senior Packaging Engineer at The Coca-Cola Company
- Senior Engineer, Cold Drink Team Leader at The Coca-Cola Company
15 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineeriung
• Lead the identification, development, and commercialization of new ink and graphic related technologies for metal packaging applications in each of the global regions.
• Serve as subject matter expert to provide technical and innovative direction. Document and troubleshoot obstacles related to material, process and procedural issues.
• Cultivate relationships with key suppliers to create and manage innovation pipeline and address needs identified by market or customer demand.
• Monitor peripheral industries & technologies for technology transfer opportunities related to ink & graphics including new materials, processes, and equipment
- Global Product Innovation Manager at Ball Corporation
- Production Control Manager at Ball Corporation
- Operations Manager at EFI Polymers
- Materials Manager and Production Scheduler at EFI Polymers
1 year at this Job
- B.A. - Environmental Biology
- MBA - Operations Management
Manage branded food service and retail projects of fresh and processed meats with cross functional partners to bring new products to market; yielding an average of $1M total sales for each year of service. Maintain and management of the Innovation Center multiple kitchens. Support internal and external customers as a culinary resource.
- INNOVATION MANAGER at SMITHFIELD FOODS
- GENERAL MANAGER at ILEX SUMMIT, LLC
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. - FOOD SCIENCE
- A.S. - CULINARY ARTS
Design and develop a multi-year food innovation and renovation pipeline by partnering with cross-functional teams including Insights, Culinary, Commercialization, Finance, Operations and Integrated Marketing.
• Lead ideation, competitive assessments and consumer trend analysis to develop product concepts, innovation roadmaps and test calendars featuring disruptive, core and promotional products
• Accelerated the Dunkin’ Run Snacking portfolio test timeline to 3 months from 6 months, exceeding test sales goals by $200 and leading to a national launch the following quarter to increase traffic and ticket
• Manage new platform and premium food tests including sell-in with field and franchisees, advertising agency briefings, digital media planning, in-store messaging and in-market test evaluations driving an average of $150 in incremental sales
• Monitor, measure and analyze innovation tests to adapt and optimize operational execution, incremental sales, profitability and promotional marketing campaigns prior to national launch
- Innovation Manager, Savory & Snacking at Dunkin' Brands
- Consumer Insights Manager at Dunkin' Brands
- Brand Marketing Manager Coffee & Espresso at Dunkin' Brands
- Brand Marketing Manager, Tea & Hot Chocolate at Dunkin' Brands
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing & International Business
- - International Business Exchange Program