• Remote inpatient coding
• Some Outpatient coding
• experience with Computer-Assisted-Coding tool within 3m 360
- Inpatient Coder at Remote Inpatient Coder
- at Remote Inpatient Coder, Lexicode
- at Remote Inpatient Coder, HCA-Parallon Business Solutions
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Health Information Technology
Inpatient Coder, Clinical Validation, Queries, and CDI communication.
- Inpatient Coder at Harmony Healthcare Solutions
- Inpatient Coder at UASI - United Audit Systems, Inc.
- Nursing Home Consultant at Burns & Terrace Manor Nursing Facilities
- Inpatient Coder at ECM Hospital
7 months at this Job
- Associate - Health Information Management
- High school - High School Diploma
Currently seeking part time or full time position.I am a certified Inpatient Coder with experience at level I,level II trauma centers. Experience with multiple computer applications.
- Inpatient Coder at Peak Health Solutions, Inc.
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General Education
- High school or equivalent
R1RCM southfield, Michigan History Inpatient Coder April 2012 - Present Southfield, Michigan ER coding, charging, and leveling Infusion and Injection coding and charging Ancillary coding and charging ICD-10-CM Training Inpatient Coding Inpatient Surgery Coding including orthopedics, cardiac caths, and CABG Interacts with medical staff and other hospital departments to improve the quality of documentation and ensure documentation accurately reflects severity of illness and intensity of service for each patient
- Inpatient Coder at R1RCM
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associates Degree of Health Information Technology - Health Information Technology
Inpatient Coder, Health Information Management, October 2016 - Present
• Assign codes using current clinical classification systems appropriate for the type of care provided
• Ensures optimal reimbursement of all cases in compliance with CMS policies and procedures and Official Coding Guidelines
• Assists facility staff with documentation requirements to completely and accurately reflect patient care provided.
• Trains Medical Records Technicians in the use of current systems and coding practices to ensure optimal performance as an overall team.
• Regularly maintains productivity and accuracy standards as set by Veterans Affairs Management.
• Validate the integrity, quality, and assignment of codes to the data contained in patient treatment files.
- Inpatient Coder at James J. Peters Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Non-profit Volunteer at www.hope180.org
- Health Information Clerk at Correct Care Solutions/Department of Corrections
- Admin. Assistant to Operational Sites Manager at Westchester Medical Practice
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management - Health Information Management
Inpatient, observation status coder. I am responsible for charging & splitting Medicare A accounts as well as coding them.
- Inpatient Coder at OSF Saint Luke Medical Center
- Health Information Management Clerk/Analyst at OSF HealthCare
- Medical Records Clerk at Liberty Village of Peru
- Receptionist/Secretary at Liberty Village
3 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Health information mangement, Medical coding and billing
to continue as an Inpt coder. As an Inpt coder and out pt coder. Coding all kind of inpatient and outpatient chart. Ephar edit.
• Himagine Solution: From February 2014 to continue. As an Inpt coder and out pt coder. Coding all kind of inpatient and outpatient chart. Also, Dual coder ICD-10-CM AND PCS and ICD-9-CM.
- Inpatient Coder at Accretive Health
- Coder III at Precyse consulting co
- PRN at Coder-University Hospital
- still working as PRN at Precyse consulting co
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Commerce Accounting - Advanced Coding and Insurance Reimbursement
Provides Inpatient coding support to multiple hospitals via scanned and dictated medical records and abstracts via respective systems. (Currently, 3M encoder, Meditech EMR and E-Chart).
• Trauma Level I/Teaching Facility
• Regions Largest Burn Center
• Reviews patient records and assigns accurate discharge disposition, POA and codes for each diagnosis and procedure.
• Coding low to high complexity multi-specialty accounts
• Adheres to coding compliance regulations and corporate policies developed to ensure accurate billing and reimbursement
• Attends continuing coding education regularly
• Maintains productivity and accuracy levels as set forth by specific assigned facility.
- Inpatient Coder at himagine Solutions
- Inpatient Medical Coder at Lexicode SourceHOV
- Inpatient Coder at St. Charles Health System
- Coder Development Program CDP Graduate-Paid Externship at Iod, Inc
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Health Information Administration
Coder III I work remotely coding inpatient charts and other duties when assigned. I currently work in Cerner using 3M encoder. Parallon HIM Services/Nashville HSC 07/2014 to 07/20016 Coder I I worked remotely coding clinics and ER visits.
- Inpatient Coder III at Central Florida Health
- HIM Coder I at All Children's Hospital
- Medical transcriptionist at Nuance Transcription Services
- Medical transcriptionist III at BayCare Health System
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - medical coding
- - Medical
I have coding all inpatient coding types:
○ General Services
○ General Surgery
○ Nutrition and Dietetics
○ All major and minor surgeries
● I have mentored HIM students
● I have audited charts
● I have work with denials
- Inpatient Coder at Uh Hospital
- Internship at Marymount Hospital
- Internship at Marymount Hospital
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- - MAY