Inside Sales Associate Grainger - San Antonio, TX February 2017 to Present · Manage business-to-business national accounts · Increase, maintain sales, and find growth opportunities · Establish rapport to create partnership with customers and emphasize the value in having a dedicated rep managing their accounts · Use Salesforce to notate and manage accounts in database · Formed strong team relationships by working collaboratively with other departments to resolve customer issues · Achieved top sales across the national account department four months straight and have consistently seen growth in my assigned accounts.
- Inside Sales Associate at Grainger
- Bar Manager/Owner at Zip 2 Five Sports & Spirits
- Enrollment Advisor at Walden University
- Business Services Fraud Representative at Citibank
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Communications
- A.A.S. - Interior Design
An Inside Sales Associate at Acme Tools greets and assists all customers and potential customers in a professional and courteous manner. This individual will identify the customer's needs and provide them with knowledgeable assistance to ensure they select the correct tool or equipment to serve their needs. Once the customer finds what he/she needs, the Inside Sales Associate will close and invoice the sale, and help load the products as needed. Keeping informed on all new and current products carried by Acme Tools is an essential function of this position. Inside Sales Associates will partake in other customer service duties such as answering customer questions over the phone; providing sales quotes for future purchases; researching product and inventory; helping customers purchasing equipment with starting procedures and breaking-in periods; and follow-up after the sale. Inside Sales Associates will help in maintaining a clean and organized sales floor, including product displays and work areas by fronting, pricing, and stocking sales shelves. They will also participate in store events such as physical inventories, sales meetings, trade shows, and special sales. This position will assist in maintaining a safe and secure work environment by adhering to safety standards and reporting any suspicious activity.
- Inside Sales Associate at Acme Tools
- Field Service Technician at Metronet
- Dish Technician at Dish Network
- Warehouse Associate at Acme Tools
10 months at this Job
Responible for providing administrative support to inside sales team at Sagamore and outside sales representatives with Depuy Mitek Early Intervention. Daily communicate with customer service and credit teams at Johnson & Johnson to set up new accounts, place orders for existing accounts. Assist in resolving credit issues for accounts. Order marketing materials for physicians offices. Train and supervise interns.
- Inside Sales Associate at Sagamore Sales & Marketing
- Part-time Sales Lead at Chico's FAS
- Part-Time Human Resources Clerk at Roger Williams University
- Associate, Administrative Support at Rhode Island Quality Institute
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Public Relations
- Associates of Arts - Communications
• Warehouse Maintenance
• Picking and Wrapping Pallets
• Warehouse Cleaning
• Shipping and Receiving (UPS, USPS, FedEx)
• Shipping and Receiving ( LTL, Frieght)
• Forklift Operator
• Pallet Jack Operator
• Inventory Management
• Customer Service
• Inside Sales Associate
• Delivery Driver (When Needed)
- Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator/Inside Sales Associate at SOUTH CENTRAL POOL SUPPLY
- Warehouse hand/Deliveries/Office assistant at Hill Oil Company (RelaDyne)
- Worker/Helper at Long's Cleaning and Maintanence
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Drafting and Design
Inside sales for biomedical products and pharmacy services
- MedMinder, Inside Sales Associate at Medical Device and Pharmacy Services
- Licensed Pharmacy Technician at CVS
- Substitute Teacher (3 days per week) at Oak Hill Middle School
- Substitute Teacher at Oak Hill Middle School
2 months at this Job
- BS - Biology
Industrial valves , instrumentation, industrial fittings, quoting, pricing, all inside sales represponsibilities. Pricing, expediting, accountanting, negotiating sales.
- Inside Sales Associate at FCX PERFORMANCE
- Inside Sales Representative at Hajoca corp of Dalton
- inside sales at Auer Steel Heating & Supply
- installer at Valentines Plumbing and Heating and Septic
2 years, 5 months at this Job
Inside Sales including Technical Sales. Also includes the majority of purchasing for most orders processed. Proficient in P21 software. Okay in some excel.
- Technical Inside Sales Associate at WESTERN TOOL SUPPLY
- Customer Service Supervisor at MESCO
- Inside Sales Manager at Kens Tool and Supply, Inc
- Purchasing manager at Actron Mfg
3 years, 1 month at this Job
• Taking Incoming/Outbound Calls
• Handling Invoicing Issues, sending Invoices
• Helped Outside Sales Associates upgrade orders
• Creating Quotes
• Speaking with Distributers and negotiating prices
• Creating new Distributers to purchase from
• Creating Labels for Warehouse employees
• Managing/Delegating emails to associates
• Receiving daily emails and handling all incoming request from customers.
• Strong communication via email to local distributers and customers
• Problem solver
• Special personalized inside sales contact for customers
- Inside Sales Associate at MSC Industrial Supply
- Customer Service at Starwood Hotel and Resorts Worldwide
- Customer Service at EZ Lube
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Source new sales opportunities utilizing resources such as, cold calling, referrals, outside sales calls and web
research. Provide customer service for store patrons through point of sale and charge account transactions for various daily clients at the sales counter. Maintain records and sales for clients with special pricing agreements and send off requests for rebates on discounted materials monthly. Write up quotes and sales orders for jobs
ranging from small residential projects to large commercial projects. Provide job takeoff of lighting and gear for large projects by using project job prints. Assist customers in finding the best material for the job using professional experience in the electrical trade and product knowledge.
• Brought in 5 new customers the very first year of my employment via inside sales calls.
• Completed product training on site for companies like "Rab Lighting" and "Schneider Electric",
• Became very knowledgeable of LED products during one of the most quickest and advanced technological years in its manufacturing.
• Learned, utilized and excelled in the company's POS system.
• Graduated from the NAED EPEC BRONZE course.
• Trained on inside sales, Counter Sales, The bottom line/Gross margin, email correspondence and efficiency, etc
• 2017 was promoted to outside sales. Brought in 5+ customers
- Inside Sales Associate at Graves Winlectric Supply
- Inside Wireman at Midwest Electric
- Inside Wireman at Melton Electric
- Inside Wireman at Midwest Electric
5 years at this Job
- - Wireman
My position at this company was an Inside Sales agent. My duties included, cold calling 300+ calls a day, setting appointments for our real estate Investors to go and buy homes from people. Basic assistant duties, organizing paperwork, controlling calendars and schedules. Significant accomplishments include: setting my first apt within my first week of training. Making my first commission check.
- Inside Sales Associate at NW Rehab Homes
- Dunkin Donuts Crew Member at Dunkin' Donuts
- Gas Station Attendant at Shell Gas station/ EZ Mart
5 months at this Job
- Diploma - General Studies
- Some high school