As my locations only Inside Sales Associate it was my responsibility to provide the highest level of customer service and tasks necessary for store operations. These Included: - Answering phones in a timely manner and ready to help - Ensuring freight was ordered in sufficient amounts through XStore POS Terminal - Checking in weekly freight and restocking the store - Placed customer orders in POS Terminals - Made orders and checked for quality and color match in a timely manner - Provided excellent service by helping customers choose colors and giving advice for home repaints and maintenance
- Inside Sales Associate at PPG Porter Paints
- Lead Concessions Captain at Tallahassee Leon County Civic Center
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Omnicare, a CVS Health Company
Inside Sales Associate
• Responsible for the lead generation goals and lead generation key performance indicators within the region of Louisiana, Arkansas, and south Texas
• Generating leads through a combination of telephone and web inquiries, and regularly engaging in prospect interactions and passive activities such as campaigns
• Developing relationships with prospects and setting meetings
• Track lead opportunities resulting from marketing campaigns and partner with my Sales Directors to take action on a follow-up opportunity The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences - Cincinnati, OH August 2016 - Present Academic Advisor and Mental Health Counselor * Counsel individuals to help them understand and overcome personal, social, or behavioral problems affecting their educational or vocational situations * Counsel students individually to help create, meet, and maintain goals to adjust to life changes, guide in the development of skills or strategies, and help students to develop appropriate coping skills * Develop and implement treatment plans based on clinical experience and knowledge and Maintain accurate records and documentation, including diagnostic records and progress notes
- Inside Sales Associate at Omnicare, a CVS Health Company
- Academic Advisor and Student Program Coordinator at Omnicare, a CVS Health Company
- Case Manager at Mebs and Associates, LLC
- Community Living Support and Therapeutic Child Support Specialist at Mebs and Associates, LLC
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
• I started as an Inside Sales Associate Cold Calling Expired, Withdrawn, Cancelled and FSBO listings.
• The goal was to get the potential client either reengaged in selling their home or interested in working with an Real Estate Agent.
• Worked as the liaison between the home seller and the Top 1% Agent in their area specializing in their type of property.
• Nurtured lead until they agreed to a meeting with an agent
• Nurtured the lead through follow up to assist agent in getting the property listed with them.
• I was moved to Inside Sales Manager after 6months
• I am head of a now currently manager of a team of 40 ISA's and 134 Real Estate Agents.
• I work with the ISA's to train them on sales techniques. Handle all metrics and monitoring to achieve sales goals.
• I work to drive knowledge of sales funnel and am in charge of developing each ISA.
• I am in charge of scripting, time management, training and daily sales plans.
- Inside Sales Associate - Management at Real Agent Pro
- Teacher/Director at J. Simmons Actor Studio Program
- ISC - Inside Sales- Marketing Manager and Recruiting/Training Manager at Renewal by Andersen
- Supervisor/Manager at Maximus Federal Services (VCP - Project)
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Musical Theater/Directing
- General (High School) - General
South Bend, Indiana
Environmental Technology, Inc. designs and manufactures products for effectively managing the environment. From energy efficient snow melting and deicing to pressurization systems for satellite and microwave transmission lines, we have 40 years of experience as an industry leader in developing and delivering effective environmental management systems. Inside Sales Associate June 2016 - Present
• Primary objective/responsibility to increase year over year sales revenue by providing exceptional attention and listening to existing customer base. Cultivate/Hunt new prospects and markets to identify opportunities and incremental sales growth initiatives.
• Handle pricing & availability inquires/RFQ's (Request for Quotations). Including setting up new customers, managing discount schedules and assist in establishing/communicating portrayed lead times to customers by working closely with production & procurement department accordingly. Currently transitioning to a lean, build to order production protocol and act as the voice of the customer to institute.
• Work daily with each and every one of our customer tiers, from our Top 25 OEM base & channel partners/rep-distributors to our trade customers to support their sales, service or customer assistance related opportunities/concerns.
• Build and manage our customer contact management software (CRM), including coordinating contacts/relationships, interactions, schedules and sales forecasts, marketing campaigns, and customer service, programs.
• Field both technical emails and phone calls to troubleshoot customer service concerns. Proficient in technical writing and communication to ensure all technical issues are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
• Resolve quality field complaints by completing customer service inquiries and facilitating RMA's for warranty consideration and dispositions.
• Work as an intermediary between accounts receivable and sales to facilitate the collection of aging accounts where necessary. Also, collect credit information and net 30 agreements for the purpose of setting up new accounts with terms.
• Knowledge of emerging products and markets our competition is engaging in. Identify our competitor's customer base and develop a campaign to win over market share by sharing industry information and exploiting pockets of inaptitude.
- Inside Sales Associate at Environmental Technology, Inc
- Inside Sales Coordinator at Colson Group USA
- Staff, Byron Center at EDU
- Territory Sales Manager at Gast Manufacturing, Inc
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Realtor * Hired as Realtor and promoted to Inside Sales Associate based on superior performance * Actively prospect for real estate leads, set appointments, and cultivate relationships with clientele * Manage databases throughout the sales cycles and ensure the accuracy of all records and documents * Respond to inquiries, qualify leads, and effectively deliver value propositions and overcome objections * Adhere to laws and regulations and work collaboratively with sales partners and real estate agents
- Inside Sales Associate at Maloney Properties Real Estate
- Leasing Agent at Boyd/Smith Management
- Real Estate Agent at Kenmore Properties
- Community Marketing Executive at Welcome Wagon
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BS in Business Intelligence - Business Intelligence
- Audited all rental contracts to ensure accurate billing of rates before monthly statements were sent to the customers. - Reduced company expenditures by creating a more definitive way of recording customer damage to rental fleet. - Provided customers with 24 hour service by coordinating all service responses made after the normal hours of operation. - Served as a shift supervisor responsible for dispatching delivery drivers, scheduling all deliveries & picks-ups, creating dispatch logs for the upcoming day, overseeing inside sales staff, managing quality-control department, and was held responsible for the closing of the store.
- Inside Sales Associate at ASAP Equipment Rental & Sales
- Asst. Service Training Coordinator, Ryan Bickerstaf at Cintas Corp
- 3rd Shift Supervisor at Stacey Burns
- Service Sales Representative at Doug Wobrak
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business/Communications
Inside sales Office Administrator
- Inside Sales Associate at Integrated Solar
- Customer Care Specialist at Punter Food CO-OP
- Customer Care Associate at Abundant Living health food store
7 months at this Job
- High school - Horticulture/ Agriculture
I worked out on the yard for about 6 months operating a forklift. I then moved to inside sales and am capabale of working on a computer and having friendly conversation to the people I interact with.
- Inside Sales Associate at Cross roads building supplies
- Crew Member at Burger King
5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - High school graduate
Manage the design and materials components for projects within the sales department of a materials
distributor with a team handling approximately 18 million in sales over the last year.
• Sustain organization and research of pricing and sourcing material on an on-going basis.
• Maintain excel spreadsheets for the department head, tracking pricing, inventory, and budget.
• Mastery of the Epicor software program for business resource planning used in retail distribution.
• Focus on customer service including following up on individual orders ensuring the customer was satisfied with the ordering process and the end result met or exceeded expectations.
• Provide support to the team, pulling orders and completing deliveries when needed, acting outside of the existing duties as a sales associate.
- Inside Sales Associate at Metro Building Products
- Purchasing and Materials Associate at Future Matrix Interventional
2 years at this Job
- College Preparatory
- Business Administration Degree
Perform all purchasing functions for the sourcing & acquisition of raw materials & finished goods for wholesale fastener
• Determine material supply needs while monitoring & protecting overall inventory investments
• Process RFQ's & Purchase Orders & resolve vendor related returns & discrepancies between P.O. requirements & supplier performance
• Confirm daily delivery schedules & expedite material purchases to meet sales & customer required deliveries
• Negotiates best terms (price, delivery, and payment terms) with suppliers, while maintaining efficient output of purchase orders, to reach highest quality at best value
• Evaluates quotations received from prospective suppliers and makes decisions regarding award of purchase orders
• Maintains current & accurate P.O. data in the purchasing system (e.g. delivery dates, pricing, change orders)
• Verify invoices against P.O.'s & receiving documents for accuracy
• Develop internal & external relationships between departments, suppliers & customers
• Development & maintenance of VMI accounts & facilitate ongoing process improvements
• Perform supply chain tasks & Inside Sales team responsibilities as needed
- BUYER & INSIDE SALES ASSOCIATE at ABABA BOLT
- PUBLICITY LIAISON/EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/ FUEL & PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST at CITY OF SAN DIEGO
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- None - Sociology & Business Development/ Admin & Marketing
- Some college