We are looking for an energetic and confident individual to set appointments from our leads generated at various marketing events and TV advertising. There is no cold calling as either people are calling us or we are calling people who asked us to call them about a bathroom remodel. Your job will be to follow our guidelines with proper questioning to set appointments for people to receive an estimate from out design consultants.
We are looking for people who want to be a part of a growing company and as a result, we have an incentive based compensation program that includes an hourly wage plus incentives based on performance and realistic goals. For the right person who proves themselves and wants to be with us a long time, this job will provide you with a nice living.
This role is part time evenings and weekends.
You will be responsible for:
- Calling inquires to set an appointment for an in-home consultation
- Calling old inquiries to see if there is still interest in an appointment
- Coordinating appointment schedule changes and cancellations
- Taking inbound calls from prospective customers
- Vetting inquires to ensure their project fits what we do before setting appointment
- Having great charisma on the phone
- Participate in ongoing training
- Learning and utilizing our CRM System
The ideal candidate will have:
- Inside Sales / Call Center Experience 1-2 years
- The ability to speak clearly and be articulate
- The ability to think fast and work from bullet points vs. a drawn out script
- A proven track record of success in an incentive based work environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Reliable transportation to get to work
- A great compensation program (hourly plus incentives)
- Professional offices to work
- A fun atmosphere
- A chance to grow within our growing company