Job Summary: To provide quotes of fabricated EPS and custom molded EPS and other foams and co-polymer to support the sales department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Quote fabricated EPS, custom molded EPS and other foam products and distributed parts based on customer supplied drawings, dimensions and specification. Follows up on quotes or defers to appropriate Territory Sales Representative.
- Keep organized records for all quotes in file and/or computer form.
- Work cooperatively with customers, territory sales, sales management and the operations group.
- Maintain positive customer relationships.
- Respond to product inquiries by providing information, literature and/or samples.
- Perform margin reviews and assist with price change implementations as requested.
- All other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Associates degree or higher preferred.
- Must have 2 years of work experience in a similar sales role.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be fluent in the English language, both written and spoken.
- Communication skills a necessity, must exhibit ability to concisely communicate with customers and coworkers in clear and organized manner.
- Must show a strong knowledge of the overall manufacturing processes and equipment operation.
- Strong management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Strong attention to detail and advanced analytical skills.
- Must be able to compute mathematical equations and possess a mathematical aptitude.
- Ability to build strong positive working relationships with vendors, customer, and production team members.
- Must be computer literate: Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Must exhibit a strong logic and reasoning ability.
- General Safety.
- Quality System Awareness.
- Specialized training within area of focus may be required.
- Light to moderate physical effort required including sitting, standing, walking, kneeling, squatting, climbing steps or ladders, grasping, and fine and course manipulation, reaching both forward and above head level and tolerant of temperature changes for the entire shift.
- Must be able to deal with stressful situations in a professional manner.
- Must be able to push, pull and/or lift up to 50 pounds.