Responsible for success of instrumentation sales. Responsibilities include
managing daily quote activity, order processing, and troubleshooting
inquiries from customers. Instrumental in educating/coaching staff on
instrumentation and industry applications. Background encompasses
Water & Wastewater, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Mining, and Oil &
Gas Industry knowledge.
• Primary Principal Coordinator for Endress+Hauser, Chemtrac, ATI Entech Design, and Sierra instruments product lines. Responsible for developing relationship with Principals, Coordinating Regional Manager visits to the Rocky Mountain region, and maintaining technical expertise in these products. Instrumental achieving yearly sales goals set by each Principal.
• Demonstrated proficiency in fielding customer technical inquiries via phone and email. Work with customers to provide products and solutions to better measure, control and optimize their process. Assist Projects team in providing correct instrumentation for the specified application. Strive to create customer loyalty through the timely and accurate response to all requests.
• Instrumental in the education and coaching of outside and inside sales staff. Provide sales support and product expertise to Outside Sales staff to aid in sales call preparation. Developed Product Cheat Sheets and product presentations to aid in sales efforts. Coordinated demo unit inventory and customer trials for OSE Staff. Work with the inside sales staff to develop their skills in providing quality customer response. Develop series of questions to assure customer will get the best product for their application. Demonstrated capability of developing strong interpersonal relationships in a team environment.
• Developed program for generating quote follow-ups for Projects and day to day business. Use SalesForce.com reports generated on quote follow-ups to keep Principals updated on forecast for incoming sales on Monthly and Quarterly basis.
• Ongoing development of Instrumentation Services which include commissioning, troubleshooting, maintenance and on-site calibration work. Coordinate Service Technicians Schedules with Customer’s needs to provide timely completion of requested work.
• Develop/Oversee Customer Training Classes on Instrumentation, Industry Applications, and Maintenance. Worked with State of Colorado to obtain Technical Training Credits for Water and Wastewater Plant Operators.
• Coordinate Trade Show Activities. Work with Principals to get abstracts submitted for presentations at trade shows. Make sure booths are supplied with proper signage and demo units.
- Inside Sales Engineer at BEABOUT BROCK EASLEY, LLC
- Outside Sales - Water/Wastewater Account Manager at BEABOUT BROCK EASLEY, LLC
- Inside Sales Engineer at BEABOUT COMPANY
- at SELF EMPLOYEED
4 years, 2 months at this Job
• Inside sales support for Domestic and International Sales personnel.
• Call and E-mail campaigns responsible for helping grow yearly revenue by 20%.
• Maintained sales forecasting datasheets to improve process visibility and sales strategy effectiveness.
- Inside Sales Engineer at Vytran LLC
- Latin America Regional Sales Representative at Hilman Rollers
- Sales Manager / Project Manager at Pardini R. Construction Corp
- Corporate Account Manager at Global Computer Supplies Inc
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Project Management
• Choose the proper valve and provide cost estimate per the customer specs
• Support valve sales in China
- Inside sales Engineer at ValvTechnologies
- Mechanical Engineer at Sick INC
- Mechanical Engineer at Emerson Process Management, Daniel
1 year at this Job
- M. S. of Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- B. S. of Computer Science - Computer Science
- Diploma of Industrial Engineering Technology - Industrial Engineering Technology
In a technical sales arena, analyze technical data and prepare proposals and pricing for capital equipment to major
energy companies in the Americas. Worked closely with other team members and outside sales force providing world
class customer service.
• Mastered highly technical aspects of job with virtually no training, as department is only 3 years old
• Captured over $16 million dollars in project purchase orders in 2018
• Prepared over $70 million dollars in project proposals in 2018
• Conducted monthly metrics analysis of all incoming orders including RFQs, firm numbers, budget numbers, Dollar value, EPC and end user, forecast goals, Totals, etc.
• Developed better proposal process combining multiple mechanical data sheets and project specifications into a more streamlined AdobePro format for customers such as ExxonMobil, BP Energy, Phillips 66, and other large EPC energy companies which received a great customer response
- Inside Sales Engineer at PALL Corporation, Oil & Gas Division
- Outside Sales Engineer at Phenix Automation
- Technical Inside Sales at General Electric Inspection Technologies
2 years at this Job
- AAS - Business Administration
* Drive sales force by capturing the customers every technical need * Produce AutoCAD designs to convey design ideas to the company draftsman * Handle key account & special order requests ; generate quotations and manage quote turn time. * Design tooling & product molds using various materials for manufacture of custom parts *Provide job cost estimates taking into account labor, material, manufacture process etc. *Suggest selling price on various custom manufactured goods
- Design/Inside Sales Engineer at Zircar Ceramics, INC
- Engineer at Transportation Collaborative, INC
- Electrical Engineering Technician (Summer Internship) at Transportation Collaborative, INC
- Administrative Assistant at Pep Boys Distribution Center
9 months at this Job
- B. Tech - Automotive Engineering Technology
- A.A.S. - Automotive Technology
I was responsible for a territory in the US supporting my oust side sales team colleagues. I would receive emailed, faxed, or phone call RFQ’s and would prepare a quote. I also processed our purchase orders in our ERP system on a daily basis.
- Inside sales engineer at CONTROL COMPONENTS, INC
18 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school - General
- High school
Partner of Emerson Process Management for control valves and regulators
• Responsible for key accounts and variety of call in customers
• Problem-solve customer issues and concerns by analyzing incoming data
• Use pricing analysis based on customer type to achieve 58% average hit rate
• Consistently one of the highest producing ISE in quote total and dollars
• Identified strategy to assist key account with production savings using control valve solution
• Coordinate product lead times with factory and manage customer expectations
• Report key account sales statistics to factory for demand planning activities
- Inside Sales Engineer at Experitec
- Product Management - North America at Grundfos Pumps
- Senior Application Engineer at Grundfos Pumps - Olathe, KS
- Territory Management at Compaction America
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration, Finance
Provided technical and commercial support to internal and external customers primarily within the water/wastewater industry. Worked with a cross-disciplinary team to provide exemplary customer service to an international sales network consisting of both direct sales representatives and distribution. Technical support responsibilities included specification review, product selection within an extensive offering of submersible electric pumps, and order feasibility. Undertook project management duties such as order execution/processing, price verification, customer follow up, and delivery scheduling for water transportation projects exceeding $250K in revenue. Gained experience using both quotation and enterprise resource planning software. Trained newly hired personnel how to perform standard work.
- Inside Sales Engineer at Xylem Inc.
- Instrument/Electrical Engineer at Lonza
- Technical Sales Engineer Intern at TE Connectivity
- Stamping Production Engineer Co-op at Toyota Motor Engineering and Manufacturing North America, Inc.
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering
Provided support and customer service to major distributors, OEM’s(original equipment manufacturers) and National Accounts Handled logistics both domestic and international by expediting and meeting customer deadlines Secured a multi-million dollar OEM account Provided internal support for outside sales reps by providing quotes (specializing in IEEE 841, Reliance replacements and IEC motors), following up, entering orders, maintaining good customer relations, and assisting in account management Provided technical assistance to customers regarding electrical motors and automation products Assisted in development of new projects
- Inside Sales Engineer and Business Development at ABB Motors and Mechanical/Mitchell Sales Agency
- Assistant Property Manager at Princeton Properties
- at WEG Electric Corp
- Leasing Professional/Manager at AEC Realty
5 years at this Job
• Collaborated with Engineering, Manufacturing, and Sales Divisions to effectively resolve customer inquiries and provide technical support
• Successfully interpreted customer job specifications to identify product needs
• Streamlined processes by creating pricing documents for sales divisions
- Inside Sales Engineer at Unilux Advanced Manufacturing
- Manager at Alfred University Football
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering