Inside Sales Manager for a Vendor company
- Inside Sales Manager at Franz
- Office Manager at Capital Finance Assocoates
- Account Manager at Direct Business Lending
4 months at this Job
- Associate - Finance
- Real Estate - Real Estate
I have personally developed over 80 million dollars in pipeline in my first three quarters at CIMCON lighting. I am currently running a pilot for a $15 million dollar project. I am the global inside sales manager supporting and driving business for our regional directors, vice president of sales, and director of business development. I have out-performed every quarter.
- Inside Sales Manager at CIMCON Lighting
- Inside Sales Manager at DocAuthority
- Director of Sales, North America at Seculert
- Inside Sales Executive at Subcontractor for Prospect Gold LLC and Seculert
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associate of Science
New Jersey) Trained, mentored, developed and drove sales as an Inside Sales Manager for a medical uniforms manufacturer. Focused on sales and generated leads through inbound and outbound sales calls. Managed through in-house reporting and financial data to assign goals and achieve optimum sales growth through existing and new accounts.
- Inside Sales Manager at Adar Medical Uniforms
- Director of Sales at iPower Technology, Inc
- Area Retail Manager at
- Area Retail Sales Manager at AT&T Mobility (Florida)
1 month at this Job
- Associates of Arts - Professional references upon request
Cell: (303) 882-2310 INSIDE SALES MANAGER TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST Email: [email protected] RECRUITING MANAGER LinkedIn: CLIENT CARE MANAGER https://www.linkedin.com/in/jesserling/ 8z Real Estate IBM GitHub: https://github.com/JLing88 Jan 2013 - June 2018 June 2011 - Jan 2013 -Led inside sales team to a production goal - Provided first level technical support for of 25% of company's $1b sales volume, 2017- several large corporations (Best Buy, Belk, 18. Fluor). -Hired and onboarded 27 agents in fiscal - Assisted all levels of employees with year with 80% retention. various technical issues. Contributed to and -Developed sales and customer engagement maintained corporate knowledge base processes which led to a 20% increase in lead documentation. generation.
- INSIDE SALES MANAGER at IBM
- WEB DEVELOPER at eliforP lanosreP
5 years, 5 months at this Job
As an Inside Sales Manager at ADP I prospect new business. I look for new clients that need a Human Resources technology suite upgrade. Research the company, find triggers in the industry and hold a high-level conversation with executive decision makers upon contact. This involves working we field partners to discover and plan new targets, navigate and champion multiple systems and messagingc campaigns as well as bringing a creative and strategic mindset to every planning meeting.
- Inside Sales Manager at ADP
- MULTIMEDIA SALES EXECUTIVE at ASHLAND TIMES
- SENIOR GUEST ADVISOR / KEYHOLDER at GameStop
- SHOE SALES ASSOCIATE at MACY'S
3 months at this Job
- B.A. - HISTORY
- Associate - Education
- Associate - Sociology
Integrated Vulnerability Scanning, Penetration Testing
Inside Sales Manager
Creating personalized, effective Cybersecurity SaaS packages for new and renewing clients. I work with the VP of Sales to ensure excellent customer relationships through consultative sales practices and forward looking network planning. Extensive experience with new product roll out in competitive, highly regulated markets. Excellent verbal and written presentation skills to large and small groups.
• Utilized consultive sale approach to construct personalized software packages for new and existing Clients
• Exceeded quota every Quarter
• Learned in-depth Cyber-Forensic Investigation process to standardize existing Client base
• Highly skilled at understanding complex Client needs while acting as a Brand Ambassador
- Inside Sales Manager at SAINT Corporation
- Mid Market Sales Executive at Vocus, Inc
- Social Media Marketing for the Entertainment Industry at Liquid Common
- Sales and Marketing Manager at MRC Distributing, LLC
7 years at this Job
- BA - Communications
Inside Sales Manager with a food distribution company-$245 million dollar annual sales and 235 employees
• Current supervised staff of 8 inside sales reps and lead contact for 38 outside Company sales reps
• Responsible for hiring inside sales reps and determining customer responsibility type based on most effective skill set
• Confirm that inside reps are conscientiously taking care of the customers assigned and all s/o and distinctive needs are promptly responded to
• Problem resolution expert
• Sales Consultants with representation in NY, NJ, CT, PA, DE, Mass, MD
• Executive VP "right hand"
• Coordinate monthly sales meetings of 8 to16 broker manufacturer reps for maximum educational exposure to the sales team
• Negotiate "spiffs" and created point of sale materials for increased motivated sales to street business and multi-unit sales
• Account Manager for National Multi-Unit Business including accounts with over 100 locations and multi million dollar sales
• Maintain rebate contracts for all Company applicable business
• Maintain bid contract weekly and monthly pricing
• Prepare and track Customer pricing for yearly audits
• Assist in creating and adapting new customer contracts to maintain professional Company needs
• Monitor daily sales orders to confirm that all pricing is within Company profit perimeters and over delivery minimums
• Report the above directly to Senior Management
• Manager of the Year 2008
- Inside Sales Manager at DiCarlo Food Distributors
- Customer Service Manager at Nassau Candy Confections and Fine Foods
11 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Science
- Bachelor of Arts
January 2018 - December 2018 Southern California based premier brazing, heat-treating, and finishing facility servicing aerospace, DOD and commercial industry. Inside Sales Manager Starter position. Responsible for training, mentoring, coaching & grow sales with Inside Sales Team of 5. * Manage Inside Sales Team * Create quality policies, procedures and work instructions to remain compliant with NADCAP & AS9100 * Set and monitor sales goals while tracking performances of Inside Sales Team * Maintain client relationships * Suggest and implement improvements in sales administration process * Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met * Liaise with Production Team, Engineering, Assembly & Research & Development Departments * Use customer feedback to generate ideas for increased continual improvement amongst staff
- Inside Sales Manager at Thermal-Vac Technology
- at Independent
- Territory Sales Manager at
- California State advocate and lobbyist at Capital city consulting
11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Animal Science/Pre-Veterinary Science
- MBA - Business Administration
Inside Sales Manager for a full-line, ethical, veterinary pharmaceutical manufacturer focused on equine and small animal products.
• Managed a team of 6 highly skilled Inside Sales Representatives ensuring that they have the proper tools to stay focused on their daily duties and helping them get back on track if necessary.
• Managed the Inside Sales Teams weekly time sheets and time off records.
• Assisted director of sales and director of communications with company focuses monthly for my team to call on.
• Developed sales goals and objectives based on company focuses.
• Constantly working with my team on how we can develop best practices on the everchanging industry.
• Actively kept a pulse on the competition and detailed these to my sales team twice a month.
• Scheduled regular meetings with marketing managers to make sure that my team is doing everything possible to help their product line.
• Stayed in constant contact with Area Directors and Regional Managers to ensure that my team maintained a good working relationship with the outside sales force.
- Inside Sales Manager at Virbac Animal Health
- Senior Inside Sales Lead at Animal Health International
- Senior Technician/Safety Coordinator at Preston Royal Animal Clinic
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Biomedical Science
Baptist Saint Anthon's/ CNA I worked as a CAN learning the basic patient care as far as feeding, bathing, changing bedding, changing diapers, and helped daily and nightly dressing, talking to the patient, keeping them company and showing them care and attending to whatever their needs at the time were. Learned to read and document charts while relaying the information to the charge nurse. North West Texas Hospital I transferred over to NWTH as a CAN due to the fact of one of the most leading Trauma Units in the state of Texas and would help me with my education in the field I was going to school for, I started as a CNA in the ICU unit until I started my Paramedic clinicals and then got transferred to the ER where the action was, it was a great learning experience and helped me with the success of my education, once I graduated I to work as a medic. Borger Rural Metro EMS/Paramedic I worked on the bus at the same time as the hospital as a paramedic, We responded to 911 calls and treated all patients accurately, sometimes trust transporting patients to or from nursing homes to the local Borger hospital or to BSA, NWTH, the VA hospital, or Morgue in Amarillo. During our down time we caught up on all documentations of all routes made cleaned the bus and all or our living quarters, cooked meals, and lived as a family until the next call. I loved every minute of it. Handy Pantry A small convenience store after I moved to Longview TX became the manager worked for my boss for 10 months Weatherford Fracturing Technologies / Dispatcher I moved out of the medical industry due to raising two small boys as a single mother. After remarrying I started at Weatherford as a dispatcher doing the basics, which was not enough of a challenge and wanted more, I took on more responsibilities with making my supervisors job packets, and doing their monthly expenses, as well as helping our Safety coordinator rearranging CPR classes as well as helping teach the CPR class, along with other safety courses for our field. I was also privileged on going out in the field and attending several frac jobs and learning what it was like to be in the field. Liberty pressure pumping/ Dispatch/ Admin assistant Due to a promotion for my husband we transferred to Arkansas. Liberty was a fresh new company In Arkansas and was getting on its feet, I was hired on as a dispatcher but due to not many jobs on the schedule I learned the basics of Administrative duties and receptionist, making spread sheets, schedules, computer data, and some payroll, as well as attending to my regular duties as a dispatcher, we transferred back to Texas Trican Well Services/ Receptionist / Payroll / Admin Assistant I started at Trican as a receptionist answering the phone, attending the door with Employees and vendors. Once again wanted more of a challenge so started learning how to do accounts receivable, accounts payable, and then took over the payroll completely where I learned the program Paycom, and Great plains, and started doing the new hire orientation as well as the job packet benefits and getting all the paper work in order and turned into our HR manager, I attended to the employees with any problems as far as Payroll, hours, insurance, child support, and keeping up with vacation time and hours available, if I could not fix a problem I contacted the correct resources to address the issue at hand as well as keeping up with all paper work and filing correctly in the employees folders. Bubbas shrimp palace Started out as a waitress and within two months opened up our new branch as a manager, did the hiring, payroll, and ordering supplies. Fleaux services/Inside sales manager/ Delivery person/ warehouse. I opened up the new store in Carlsbad New Mexico as the inside sales manager. My duties were customer service, computer data in Sage ( transaction entry, purchasing, receiving, sales orders) keeping up with the inventory doing our monthly physical count and data input into excel, ordering or in house transferring parts for the customer, receiving in the inventory and stocking it. (if it was specifically ordered for a customer keeping the customer notified on delivery and arrival) sending out PO request. Staying in touch with the vendors, research on parts we didn't carry normally and getting them ordered, Setting up new customers and vendors and making deliveries per customer's request. Driving the fork lift and unloading our big shipments. Personal and professional references are Darren Gandy 580-713-2982 (Kean energy field sup) Carlos 575-499-3991 (XTO) Duvie Casillas 432-288-3474 (Knox energy) Rick Dudley 903-808-0058 (Weatherford and Trican) Tyger Haynes 575-964-3462 (AKA Energy) Melissa Johnson 575-689-5926 (XTO) Daniel Griffin 903-241-8922 (Trican) Lisa VanHoose 903-431-1771 (Personal) Kenneth Cook 501-230-8384 (Weatherford and Personal) Earnest Johnson 903-475-2575 (Personal, Weatherford and Trican) Amber Sullivan 806-930-0123 (Personal)
- Inside Sales Manager at Fleaux services
5 months at this Job
- license - State Paramedic