Inside Sales Manager Accounts Receivable Manager Customer Service Manager ISO Process Leader Purchasing of Out-Sourced Services When needed; accounts payable and payroll
- INSIDE SALES MANAGER at NATIONAL ELECTRIC WIRE COMPANY INC
27 years at this Job
- Certified Graduate of Admin Program
As an Inside Sales Manager at ADP I prospect new business. I look for new clients that need a Human Resources technology suite upgrade. Research the company, find triggers in the industry and hold a high-level conversation with executive decision makers upon contact. This involves working we field partners to discover and plan new targets, navigate and champion multiple systems and messagingc campaigns as well as bringing a creative and strategic mindset to every planning meeting.
- Inside Sales Manager at ADP
- MULTIMEDIA SALES EXECUTIVE at ASHLAND TIMES
- SENIOR GUEST ADVISOR / KEYHOLDER at GameStop
- SHOE SALES ASSOCIATE at MACY'S
5 months at this Job
- B.A. - HISTORY
- Associate - Education
- Associate - Sociology
SaaS sales professional with over 15 years experience and a proven history of revenue attainment, territory growth, pipeline generation, accurate forecasting and deal execution as both an individual contributor and front line manager. Inside Sales Manager July 2018-March 2019
BitSight Boston, MA
• Led 1 of 3 domestic inside sales teams targeting companies in the US that were less than 2 billion dollars in revenue with a focus on financial, retail, and tech firms.
• Team consisted of 8 underperforming reps and new hires which required a high level of supervision and hands-on deal management
• Refocused the team's efforts towards a value-based sale and deal execution to achieve 220% growth Q4FY18
• Conducted over 200 interviews to fuel BitSight's expansion of the inside sales group to a 4th inside sales team
• Assisted in the onboarding and training of all new sales hires
- Inside Sales Manager at A Cloud
- at Southern Maine
- Field Sales Representative at HCM Upmarket
- Director of Sales, West at Certify, Inc
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in History - Sales Methodologies
New to consumer sales - I exceeded the first month's goal, and was named Salesman of the Month with over 20 cars sold. My ability to maintain excellent customer retention, as well as using my own effective methods of marketing, helped me to succeed in my first year's goals, and was shortly promoted to an Sr. Sales Consultant. This role included assisting Sales Manager with inventory control, new vehicle incentives, and financing. After six months I was then promoted to Inside/eCom Sales Manager. In this role, I led and mentored a team of Inside Sales Reps to promote and prospect new business.
● Awarded 2017 General Motors Mark of Excellence for selling 75+ new cars, completing training, and having customer service reviews that are above standards.
● Exceeded 2016 and 2017 sales goals, with an increase of 30% in 2017.
● One of the Dealerships top grossing sales professionals.
● Provided customers with a professional experience to make their buying experience easy, and memorable, while maintaining a high closing ratio.
● Excelled as and Inside Sales Manager, implementing sales processes and procedures that helped produce over 150 appointments per month while maintaining a high close ratio.
● Direct supervisor available to verify results and provide a reference upon request.
- Inside Sales Manager at Bill Holt Chevrolet of Canton
- Relief Assistant Manager at QuikTrip LLC
- Infantryman at Georgia Army National Guard
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - System Admin
Lee's Air & Plumbing
● Successfully executed outbound calls of prospective customers through established campaigns.
● Established and expanded relationships with customers within assigned territory.
● Strategically planned and execute market specific sales strategies.
● Controlled the sales cycle with managerial oversight, proposal development, pricing accuracy, negotiation, and closing.
● Worked closely with marketing coordinator on campaigns and lead generation activities.
● Coordinate internal resources within sales and other departments to achieve objectives. Cesar Chavez Foundation/La Campesina KBHH Business Development & Consultant
● Efficiently managed an ongoing funnel of 50-100 new and existing accounts, including approximately 10 daily contacts.
● Successfully managed an inside sales team tasked with understanding and selling of La Campesina Radio Network products
● Facilitated client education and consultation of La Campesina Radio Network products. Sundowner Insulation Inside Sales & Marketing Manager
● Leader of a team of 12 sales sepresentatives, with duties of achieving strong sales goals, talent development, addressing employee concerns, while providing oversight of paperwork accuracy.
● Provided accurate progress and performance reports directly to the CEO & VP of Operations. Highlands Energy Services Inside Sales Manager
● Successfully achieving company sales quotas on a consistent basis, and providing excellent customer service.
● Ensuring paperwork accuracy when presenting reports directly to the CEO & VP of Operations. Sigue Corporation Senior Sales Representative
● Consistently outperformed company sales quotas.
● Developed new business leads, while strengthening existing customer relationships.
● Initiated successful venture into key Latin American Markets for the company's money transfer services.
● Selected to mentor other members of the sales team, providing guidance and on-the-field sales coaching. Hispanic Distribution, LLC Sales Manager
● Provided excellent supervision over sales force of 8 sales representatives, and created sales territories.
● Coordinated with accounts for several multi-national corporations.
● Consistently outperformed regional sales quotas, outperforming the Northern and Southern California offices. J. W. Myers, Inc Sales & Customer Service Representative
● Responsible for selling Chevron products ranging clear diesel & red diesel, gasoline, propane, oil and oil lubricants to agriculture based business such as dairymen, farmers, etc.
● Introduced and promoted new products, practiced data entry, and provided excellent customer service.
- Inside Sales Manager at Lee's Air & Plumbing
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Business Management
I was formerly the Great Lakes Sales Coordinator transferred into a newly created role - Inside Sales Manager, Special Projects. In this position I work closely with active Direction (4000+) customers to help move them to completing enrollments. I also focus on re-enrolling those customers who have completed their Direction commitment. Manage and support established accounts with retail sales including but not limited to sales, returns, credits, and repairs. In addition, I help train incoming Inside Account Managers as they begin the business.
- Inside Sales Manager-Special Projects at BrasselerUSA
- Veterinary Technician / Room Supervisor / Surgical Assistant at Jackson Veterinary Hospital
- Property Manager/Assistant Property Manager/ Leasing Consultant at Fogelman Management Group
- Property Manager/Assistant Property Manager/ Leasing Consultant at JARS, LLC
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Surgical Technology Program
- Diploma - Hope Grant
My role as a Regional Inside Sales Manager is to remove barriers for my team to be successful. 2018 YTD Sales for my team at 144% to plan, or $23.4M against $16.2M YTD goal In 2017, team performed at 140% to plan or $22.3M in sales against a $15.9M goal Recruit, train, and develop new sales reps Work in cross functional teams to progress company initiatives
- Regional Inside Sales Manager at KI
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing
Eden Prairie, MN July 2015 - Present Managed three departments comprised of 20 people. Built an Inside Sales team from the ground up. Work on Operational Projects for Billing, Workflow, and Quality compliance. Prepared budgets for the fiscal year. Project Manager for Stroke Care, MIPS, and other clinically driven projects to better patient care. Was the liaison between all departments and the client for the organization. Key point of contact for Client Communications and Direct Response marketing. Worked with 2100 Healthcare Facilities from Imaging Centers to Health Systems as an Account Manager/Inside Sales Manager for Radiology Services. Assisted with onboarding new customers, as well as current customers with new services offerings.
- Senior Inside Sales Manager at VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC, INC
- Live Events Account Manager - Mid-Atlantic and New England Regions at DAKTRONICS INC
- Technical Director/ Speech Coach at SIOUX FALLS LINCOLN HIGH SCHOOL
- Live Events Account Manager - Mid-Atlantic and New England Regions at BLACK EVENTS & ADVERTISING INC
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration
Drive incremental sales by developing sales strategies on new and existing high-end products. Promoted from Inside
Sales & Design Consultant to Inside Sales Manager for Southwest Austin. Identify and evaluate potential suppliers and negotiate volume-based pricing. Coached and developed team of 3 team members. Slashed freight and product costs by 30% by negotiating freight and product costs while ensuring the continuation and enhancements of services
• Revamp visual merchandising plan to engineer high-end product sales over $2.5 million dollars at 50% margins
• Increased customer retention by maintaining daily operations with the use of Google Suite, Microsoft Office, industry specific CRM, and creating custom pricing structures
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to improve critical business activities
- INSIDE SALES MANAGER at ARCHITECTURAL GRANITE & MARBLE
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at REPUBLIC FINANCE
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- B.S - MARKETING
I started out on the inside sales team, dispatching appointments to our outside sales reps, confirming sales appointments, and closing deals over the phone when the outside sales rep was finished with the appointment. Since October 2018 I have been the inside sales manager. I have been in charge of the dispatch and closing departments.
- Inside Sales Manager at Robertson Family Water
- Neuro Therapist and Front Desk at Total Family Health and Wellness
- Applied Behavior Analysis Therapist at River Oaks Learning Center
- Waitress at Geneseo Family Restaurant
10 months at this Job
- BA - Psychology, Sociology
- - Liberal Arts & Sciences, General Studies
- High school or equivalent