Over 35 years of Business Experience. Created Own Business, Advanced Business Degree. Highly Effective Presentation Skills. Inside Sales Rep, HEP Sales, Cortland, NY 10/18 to Present Sold heating, electrical and plumbing products directly to contractors and consumers. Answered customer's questions and objections, prepared quotes and completed sales. Ran POS system, performed opening and closing functions, reconciled cash balances. Remerchandised store, reset displays, and priced products. Stocked shelves, unloaded freight and unpacked products. Priced items for sale, verified prices and adjusted new prices, printed labels. Verified inventory, counted stock and adjusted stock levels.
- Inside Sales Rep at HEP Sales
- Owner at Badger Creek Fly Tying
- Freelance Author and Non Profit Volunteer at
- Marketing Director and Sales Rep at Clarity Connect Inc
5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Business Administrative Sciences
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Administration
Assisted upper management in learning systems to better inform them of what employees did on a daily basis.
INSIDE SALES REP
• RELIABLE ONSITE SERVICES
•APRIL 2015- JULY 2018 Started w Superior Speedie as a Customer Service Extensive Customer Service Promoted to Customer Service Specialist/ Assist to Operations manager. background. Existing knowledge Handle all FWS's and Holding Tank. Back up our Trailer division and other and understanding of business ISR's. Government billing. Problem solving in all departments. Work on and administrative skills needed projects for upper management as needed. Worked hand in hand with to grow a business. Problem entire team to make conversion to United Rentals as successful as it could solving. Reliable, organized, be. Wear many hats. confident and articulate. Marketing background and PC INSIDE NATIONAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
• RAINBOW PRINTING
•JAN 2001- proficient on many different APRIL 2015 programs and platforms. Excel Inside Sales Rep. National Customer base. Handled and maintained 1 and Outlook. Data base work and million dollar accounts. All government contracts, order through invoicing. mail merges. Ability to look see Worked with entire team daily to ensure customer printed needs where to all pieces of the puzzle at a spec. Shipping: UPS and Fedex. Quoted, advised and walked customer glance. Team player and positive through best way to market their business and design their printed attitude. literature. Backed up shipping all the way up to the Pres of company when needed
- INSIDE SALES REP at RELIABLE ONSITE SERVICES
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Inside Sales Rep (Account Manager) Office Depot Maintained a 10-million dollar book of business by building and maintaining strong relationships with school districts, principals, and Bookkeepers. Practiced revenue generating activities that led to an increase in positive sales and positive margin. Initiated, developed, and closed sales; provided solutions for clients; reported all client-related sales while maintaining confidentiality. Met deadlines and goals by providing diligent and timely services.
- Inside Sales Rep (Account Manager) at Office Depot
- Sales Adviser at H&M
- General Laborer at Southern Concrete
- Camp Counselor at YMCA
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Organic Chemistry, Bio Chemistry, Cell Biology, Micro Biology, Zoology, Genetics and Botany
As an Inside Sales Rep. I have a team of Sales Consultants that I work with to improve company sales and help them in any way I can. I am responsible for covering their accounts while they are out, this includes calling and taking orders over the phone and dealing with any issues that may arise. I help communicate out of stock products to them and substitute product when necessary. I also help my team with special order products, cutoff items, setting up drop ships and prices changes when needed. I am also responsible for entering and then crediting samples that are requested and approved for my team. I am also still required to do the work of a Customer Service Rep. This includes answering calls from the customer service loop and handling all problems or requests of the customers.
- Inside Sales Rep./ Customer Service Rep. at Reinhart Foodservice, LLC
- Order Selector/Loader at Reinhart Food Services
- Roofer/Crew Foreman/Supervisor at Roof Tech
- Roofer, Crew Foreman/Supervisor at TL Roofing
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BA - Political Science, Minor in History
As a sales rep, i worked with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
- INSIDE SALES REP at VISON TRUCKING LLC
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REP at XOOM ENERY
- BRANCH BANKER III at BB&T, 1250 ROOSEVELT DR
- CARE-GIVER at Turning Point Services, Inc.
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Associates in Business Administration - Business Administration
I did inside sales for kaiserhof windows for 10 years. I love sales and customer service it's been my career most of my life. I'm new in pampa and would love the opportunity to get back into it. Thanks again Chrissy Dees
- Inside sales rep at Kaiserhof windows
- Inside sales rep at Kaiserhof windows
10 years, 3 months at this Job
Make up tp 100 plus phone calls daily. Microsoft Office Specialist. Quickbooks. Develop and execute calling campaigns to boost overall call numbers. Call current clients to produce renewal sales. Ask current clients for referrals to generate new business. Follow up with current and prospective clients, according to company protocols. Conduct 100 calls daily. Identify opportunities for new sales. Answer customer inquiries about products, contracts, and service options. Attend sales seminars and training opportunities. Manage a book of clients. Develop and execute calling campaigns to boost overall call numbers.
- Inside Sales Rep at Bahamama Getaway Sales
- Certified Administrative Professional at
- Front Desk Receptionist at USA Security Sales
3 years, 7 months at this Job
Vivint offers a cutting edge approach to home automation and home security. Everything is monitored in house and most equipment is engineered in house. I started in tech support, moved to retention and now I do inside sales. I create an interest in the idea and explain how Vivint will tailor to the customers unique needs.
- Inside Sales Rep at Vivint Smart Home
- Regional Sales Manager at Tire Guru
- Sales Proffessional at Young Automotive Group
- Incorporations Specialist at Rocket Lawyer
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
National major supplier providing home oxygen and respiratory therapy is seeking goal driven Inside Sales/Customer Renewal Representatives. This position is responsible for communicating and following up with customers and doctor offices in regards to renewing their existing services. Meeting and/or exceeding a monthly quota is expected.
- Inside Sales Rep at Lincare
- Younique Independent Presenter at
- Customer Service at Panther Shack
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- - History, Education
- Associate of Arts degree
• Buyer and builder sales, data entry and inventory control
• Prepare Invoices for customers and assist with payables/payroll
• Respond to daily emails and telephone inquiries in order to quote building materials
• Update cost of products and apply margins
• Knowledgeable of nominal size lumber, large timbers, Plywood, treated lumber, and James hardi fiber-cement products.
• Communicate and develop great relationships with customers and suppliers to meet daily sales goals
- Admin/Inside Sales Rep at Hixson Lumber Sales
- Cost Estimator/Warehouse Associate at Gulf Coast Flooring and Services
- Driver/Warehouse at The OFIS
3 years, 1 month at this Job