Chino, California, ShannonPkg.com 2012-2017
A leading manufacturer of flexible packaging bags for food, cosmetics, medial, electronics and high-end industrial applications
Inside Sales Rep
• Directed business development efforts and drove sales as one of the leading flexible packaging manufacturers, skyrocketing revenue within a very short period of time, outselling competitors 3-to-1, increasing 10% year-over-year
• Oversaw high-stakes negotiations winning private label contracts against competitors with assertive follow-up, selling nationwide and throughout Canada to Boeing, civil defense contractors, military venues, medical companies, Hershey, Nestle, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Costco, etc.
• Analyzed competition, market penetration, position, pricing, customer demographics, expansion and sales structures; created and implemented competitive strategies that seized repeat business and door-bashing opportunities
• Boosted profits and new sales by up-selling and cross-selling at each opportunity, marketing to clients' needs, developing new business, keeping existing business and implementing new sales campaigns
• Overhauled and vastly improved sales by cold calling, negotiating contracts that were said impossible as well as attending trade shows and industry exhibitions, increasing company recognition and assertively following up on all leads
• Negotiated and closed complex sales, promptly resolving conflicts and ensuring end-to-end client satisfaction by garnering comprehensive sales and customer service support while building an ongoing pipeline of business
- Inside Sales Rep at Shannon Packaging
- Account Executive at The Pace Group, Inc
- Inside Sales Rep • Regional Sales Manager at Laguna Tools
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
2011- PFP-Family Security Plan Inside Sales Rep (Life and Health licensed) -Licensed insurance agent: State of Connecticut life, accident, and health -Daily duties included reviewing member's benefits while looking for opportunity to secure their families insurance needs. - exceed daily/monthly sales quotas to meet pro status Key Accomplishments -Ranked number 11 out of 120 agents in annual paid business - Completed Sandler advanced sales training - Continuously maintained gold sales level while reaching Platinum level in three consecutive years -sold over 600,000 of annual premium each selling year
- Inside Sales Rep at PFP-Family Security Plan
- Registered Representative (Life and Health Series 7 and Series 63) at New York Life Insurance Company
- Registered Representative (Series 7 and Series 63 certified) at Acumen Investment Services
- Store Manager at Steve and Barry's University Sportswear
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - Marketing
62864 Perform daily tasks of inside sales rep, checking inventory, quoting, stocking inventory, sending weekly invoicing spreadsheets to customer, accounts payable for miscellaneous purchases, handle spot buys and emergency buys for customer, sourcing and cross referencing items, tracking cost savings, setting up accounts with new vendors, answering phones and emails, training other onsite reps to handle other locations accounts.
- Inside Sales Rep/ Onsite Account Manager at Fairmont Supply
- Operating Engineer at International Union of Operating Engineers Local
- at Magazine Circulation
- Tax Preparer at Liberty Tax Service
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - General Education
Commercial Sales for various size accounts for both stock and custom can design needs
➢ Book of business development, data entry for customer accounts & orders both stock and custom lithography designs
➢ Internal team development including Inside/Outside Sales, Shipping, Accounts Payable, Production and Billing
➢ Collections and payments option entry for existing customer base and continues book of business growth ❖ Only Inside Rep selected to back up additional regions and support the Region Sales Manager in the West ❖ Selected to reorganize and manager sample room/requests in the Belcamp location including inventory
- Inside Sales Rep at Independent Can Corp
- Sales Coordinator/Purchasing at Hardscapes
- Data Entry Liaison Supervisor at Waste Management
- Lead Inbound Commercial Rep at
1 year, 4 months at this Job
CREDO Mobile is a national telecom corporation that grosses millions of dollars in annual sales revenue. I am a member of a 15 person inside corporate sales team exclusively responsible for driving 60% of all company sales revenue.
I ranked near the top of our sales team in 2018 earning $55K Gross income as a first year rep.
• I thrived in a highly metrics driven, fairly fast paced, sales environment and consistently maintained a high close rate that significantly exceeded our "close rate" metric in 11 out of my first 12 months.
• I helped launch CREDO Energy 6 months after starting while simultaneously maintaining strong production for CREDO Mobile.
• Averaged 70 sales monthly through live inbound leads (prospects) routed to my company issued laptop that contained our company CRM software, and through my personal outbound cold calling efforts.
• The sales cycle generally lasted between 1-2 direct conversations per prospect with an average conversation length of 30 - 45 minutes for a closed sale.
• Frequently also corresponded with prospects via email, and text messaging via laptop and company iPhone for the purpose of providing excellent customer service, quotes, follow ups, and closing sales.
- Inside Sales Rep ( Remote at CREDO Mobile
- Sales Consultant (Inside Sales) at
1 year at this Job
- B.A. - Philosophy
Engaging old/new Audiology practices to order though inside sales, and to utilize a variety of services to grow their practices also placing hearing aid orders
- Inside Sales Rep at American Hearing Aid Associates (AHAA)
- Medical Claims Specialist at American Hearing Aid Associates (AHAA)
- Patient Outreach Specialist at American Hearing Aid Associates (AHAA)
- Service Coordinator at Eshowings
6 months at this Job
Contact new and existing customers to offer health services such as calendars, monthly newsletters, etc. Contact typically 40 to 60 calls per day. Consistently met sales objectives and received commission bonuses. Provide weekly and monthly update reports for sales opportunities Develop and train new inside sales reps on job responsibilities
- Inside Sales Rep at EBIX
- Retail Inside Sales Manager at Momentum
- Marketing/Testing Specialist at
- Inside Sales Manager at UNEP
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Business
Currently exceeding in my role as an inside sales representative. Have been trained in multiple facets of the company. Able to perform various positions within the company as needed. Manage multiple territories and efficiently complete customers' needs in a timely manner.
• Support customers and provide exemplary customer service
• Evaluate circumstances and execute proper protocol if special request needs to be made.
• Utilize team when necessary, ie. Supervisors, Distribution, Specialists
• Maintain and update data via Microsoft word and Excel
• Manage list of daily customers
•Send email correspondence as well making and receiving calls
- Inside Sales Rep at CCBCC
- Caregiver/Personal Assistant at
- Program Coordinator/HR Generalist at Polite Piggy's Day Program
- Concierge at Polite Piggy's Day Program
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Psychology
Inside sales rep
- Inside sales at TruGreen Limited Partnership
- Inside Sales Representative at Junior Libary Guild
- Account Manager at Butch Bando concrete
- Sales Representative at Jani-King Corporation
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology - Electrical Engineering Tech
- - Business
- - Business, LEAD program
Inside sales, faxing, customer service, cold calling.
- Inside sales rep at National Provider Compliance Corp
- Delivery Driver at Courier Distribution Systems (CDS)
- Kitchen Manager at Swell Coffee Co
- Kitchen supervisor at Evolution Hospitality
10 months at this Job
- - General education