Our client is looking for a motivated Inside Sales Representative who can manage and assist our client with their customers. As a Sales Rep you will serve as a liason between the client and customer and provide exceptional customer service.
In this role you will track and follow up on sales inquiries, propose pricing, coordinate and schedule deliveries, provide billing details, resolve claims and resolve any dispute. You will manage sales during the entire process. Must be able to build rapport with customers and build long-term relationships. Inside Sales professionals who work and understand that being there for our clients is our number one priority.
· 2-5 years of sales experience with at least 1 year of B2B sales. Must be a self starter.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Construction Management, Engineering, Marketing, or Management.
· Able to work independently, manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, problem solve and detailed oriented.
· Must have excellent verbal communications and presentation skills
· Proficient in MS Office, excellent computer skills.
· 10% travel required
· Relocation is not available. Must reside in the Chicago metro or suburban areas.
· Bonus, benefits and opportunity for growth.