Provide inside sales support to Tesla Model 3 customers Customer Service
- Inside Sales Support at VOLT Workforce Solutions
- Dispatcher at Security Partners
- Scheduler at Blue Streak Couriers
- Customer Service Representative at AppleOne
5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I serve as a liaison between outside sales, customers and internal operations to fulfill new orders within our industrial wire department
• Responsible for all order processing, standard, Canadian and French orders, freight rate quotes for order processing, invoicing, data entry, freight rate quotes for order processing, inventory management reconciliation and communications between all stakeholders involved in the process.
• Over 25 years experience in providing inside sales support to include resolving customer issues and providing excellent customer service support to all sales reps and customers.
• Provides inside sales support, problem resolution and exceptional customer service.
• Responsible for meeting and greeting vendors, sales reps and customers visiting the office and company's facilities. Main contact for house account Pratt Industries.
• General office responsibilies including answering phones, checking on orders for different regions and invoicing.
- Inside Sales Support at ACCENT WIRE
- KFORCE - Customer Sales Ops Support at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Sales Support Coordinator/Account Executive at FEDERATED GROUP
- Project Coordinator/Order Manager/Contracts - Rig Systems at NATIONAL OILWELL VARCO
1 year at this Job
- Associates Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
Paramount CA Otto Fuchs, Parent Company, Germany June 2013 - August 2018
Titanium & aluminum manufactured aerospace forgings
Executive Assistant & Inside Sales Support
• Provided support to Supply Chain Vice President, Directors, Regional and Product Managers by communicating issues to the organization and track the resolution of those issues through completion and successful outcome.
• Prepared expense and reimbursement forms for Supply Chain Vice President and Directors.
• Responsible for the timely entry of quotes to meet sensitive deadlines, new purchase order and request for order change.
• Assisted with daily tasks such as screening incoming phone calls, manage travel calendars, receive and distribute mail, coordinate meetings and document control.
• Maintained front office equipment and inventory, replenish office supplies and promo giveaways.
• Checked-in clients and visitors to ensure ITAR rules and regulations are met accordingly.
- Executive Assistant & Inside Sales Support at Weber Metals, Inc
- Receptionist at Weber Metals, Inc.
5 years, 2 months at this Job
• Process frac sand and resin orders for oil field service companies in a timely manner
• Support Area Account Managers and Inside Sales Managers on daily activities - regular and expedited orders, bill of ladings, load reports, credit and rebills
• Confirm all truck shipments daily
• Work with Accounting and Credit departments in the process of reviewing and resolving customer-billing issues
• Contact customers to ensure accuracy of contact information, expected delivery date and price, for each order
• Analyze and resolve customer complaints, questions or concerns
- Inside Sales Support at Covia Corp
- Sr. Customer Service Representative at Checkpoint Systems
- Data Entry Clerk at Laura Mercier
- Clerical/Coordinator at Neiman Marcus
6 years, 7 months at this Job
Work with suppliers and sales teams ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
● Quoting & Sourcing new product for customers & sales reps in order to close the sale within a 72 hour time period.
● Order management including data entry, follow up and completion with RMA processing as needed (International DCS & FMS, Federal Government, State & Local Departments, Government Army Programs, & MRO).
● Assisted in Kitting Solutions/Buy-Backs for Government Programs to ensure our troops received what they needed by the contracted date.
● International Sales Support including Compliance & ITAR/Commerce Exporting Regulations.
● Inside Sales Support Employee Training for new employees including creating Powerpoint presentations for International sales support.
● Sending Bids and Proposal for Government Contracts including FedBiz Ops.
- Inside Sales Support Representative/Customer Support at International DCS & FMS, Federal Government
- Department Head Harris Teeter at
- Department Head/Key Holder The Fresh Market at
- Senior Product Manager CloseCall America at
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Project Management Program
- Certification Program - Continuing Education: Medical Billing/Coding Program
• Successfully managed all billing and administrative operations and achieved growth from 50k to 1.7M annually in less than 5 years through sales, billings & collections.
• Set up appointments, webinars and provided training on Propel GPS software and tracking.
• Daily use of QB Pro, Excel & Microsoft Office.
• Provided training to employees on office procedures, sales and billing operations.
• Managed all accounting, banking and daily reports of sales.
• Created invoices, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Reports daily.
• Reconciled bank & merchant statements and performed daily banking deposits.
• Monthly audits of clients GPS IMEI accounts.
• Strong written & verbal communication skills while providing excellent customer service and inside sales support by resolving customer issues and training.
• Ordered & tracked all incoming and outgoing inventory.
• Facilitated all shipping needs.
- Administrative Assistant/Inside Sales Support at COMMERICAL FLEET SATELLITE SERVICES, INC
- Escrow Accountant at TRG SERVICES ESCROW
- Accounting Assistant II at STATE OF NEVADA GAMING CONTROL BOARD
- Escrow Assistant at WESTERN TITLE COMPANY
5 years at this Job
- High School & Some College - Business & Real Estate Industry Related
-Work remotely assisting tech salesman at Battaglia Sales. Battaglia Sales is a manufacturers' representative firm that specializes in the sales of RF, Wireless and Microwave components across the southwest region. -Create and implement process using Excel to track sales orders, calculate monthly sales, and commissions. -Enter the salesman's Customer Visit Reports into client database. -Track orders from order submission to successful shipment, so that sales opportunities can be closed in the client's database. -Identify missing commissions, and create report to be submitted to client for commission review. -Attend weekly meetings by phone to address current sales status, and any upcoming assignments due.
- Inside Sales Support at Battaglia Sales
- Inside Sales Support at Torch Technical
- Adjuster at
- Claims Adjuster at Workers' Compensation, Sedgwick
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Business Administration
Handles and completes box sale conversions, equipment submittals for the Executive VP, correspondence preparation, answer phones and provide customer service when possible, sales support backup as needed, copying, binding, printing, data entry, typing and filing. Covers Reception area & Receptionist duties when needed. ACCOUNTS RECEVIABLES/COLLECTIONS CLERK HB COMMUNICATIONS, INC Notifies or locates customers with delinquent accounts. Collects on accounts by sending bill reminders & communicating with customers via phone, email, fax or postal mail. Confers with customer by telephone in attempt to determine reason for overdue payment, reviewing terms of sales, service or credit contract with customer. Covers Reception area & Receptionist duties when needed.
- INSIDE SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST at HB COMMUNICATIONS, INC
- CUSTOMER SERVICE/SALES REPRESENTATIVE at AT&T
- SECRETARY at AT&T
- MEDICAL RECORDS CLERK at AT&T
5 years at this Job
Assist customers with identification of parts. Analyze BOM and drawings. Support Sales and Internal departments with revamp of pumps. Process quotes and orders through phone, fax, and email communications.
- Inside Sales Support/Buyer at FLOWSERVE CORP
- Small Business/Residential/ Resale Representative at ADT SECURITY SERVICES
- Telephone Sales Account Executive at THE BERRY COMPANY/ AT&T
- Install Coordinator, Collections, Service Disp, Outside Sales at ADT/ SECURITYLINK
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Marketing
Reported to the Manager of Inside Sales, worked with various levels of management to ensure timely order details completed for customer satisfaction. Was the central point of contact for most inside sales activity.
• Provided weekly sales funnel "commit" reports to business development managers to close forecasted business.
• Maintained communication with worldwide agents for forecasts to aid in build plans and forecast submission.
• Completed order processing and prepared quotations for customers as well as follow-up to close sales.
• Reviewed and followed up on commission payments for Hover-Davis representatives.
• Prepared various ad-hoc reports on request from executive management.
• Prepared monthly and quarterly reports highlighting bookings, revenue, sales detail as well as cost updates.
- Inside Sales Support Specialist at HOVER-DAVIS
- Manager of youth soccer team at HOVER-DAVIS
- Owner, Manager and Administrator of rental property at 2 Main St, LLC
- Volunteer Teacher Assistant at Village Elementary School
5 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration