Inspection engineer for automotive electronics production facility. Responsible for Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) and Automated Xray Inspection (AXI) inline machines for approximately 20 SMT / wirebond production lines in 24/7 operation. Specific tasks include inspection program creation and maintenance, machine troubleshooting, documentation, test result / data management, and ancillary system design such as IP scanning and operator interfaces. Significant cooperation with vendors to implement needed functionality / workflows in hardware and software including CAM integration, operator HMI, and data accessibility. Projects of note:
• Parsing/formatting design data (ODB++, .nue, etc.) using Python and Rhino 3d for ingest to vendor specific platforms. A CAD model was generated for visualization. Part data was attached to CAD geometry as attributes. User editable model and data with vendor specific export file types. This reduced programming time from days to hours (~75% less time spent programming), improving the departments ability to react to design and production changes.
• Database and file maintenance for test result data and images, typically 10s-100s GB per day. Python was used to realize multi-stage buffering of 'live' data to various stages of archive storage across multiple file servers. SQL databases utilized scripts to move records from 'always on' databases to archival servers. Such custom systems were needed to maintain active drive space and control database growth, eliminating downtime due to drive space or database management.
- Inspection Engineer at Continental Automotive Group
- Quality Engineer at Continental Automotive Group
- Project Engineer at Electrosonic
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- BS - Electrical Engineering
Installing and setting up all inspection camera types (360-degree camera, bummer camera, Cognex camera and Krones camera), x- ray inspection, barcode inspection and a gamma source for inspection purpose. Design and built the machine by using AutoCAD. Go online with all camera inspections and machines (label machines and inspection machines) do the setup that needed. Do the mechanical adjustment for the machines. Set up the HMI by using a visual machine that produce by using Rockwell Automation company. Dealing with customer and take care of all the concern that they have.
- Inspection engineer at Inspection Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering, Krones inc
- Tutor at STEM Center, Gannon University
- Student Lab Assistant at Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering, Gannon University
- Electrical Engineer at Al-Dora
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Engineering
• Conduct both announced and surprise visits to building construction sites for inspections
• Monitored construction work quality at sites
• Conducted studies of potential social and economic impacts of proposed construction project plans
- Inspection Engineer at NextGen Engineering
- Inspection and Site Engineer at Dar Alhayakal Company
- Site Engineer and Technician at Basrah Company
- Site and Quality Control Engineer at Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Civil engineering
Currently providing Construction Inspection Services including measuring quantities and calculating pay quantities on Systemwide Fencing and Site Improvements at 29 Toll Plazas on 3 Contracts for the Illinois Tollway Authority on the Tristate Tollway (I-294) Mile Marker 2.6 to 48.1, (I-94) Mile Marker 4.9 to Mile Marker 26.4 and (I-90) Mile Marker 3.6 to Mile Marker 56.2. Also responsible for imputing and uploading required information to E-Builder. Provided Construction Inspection Services including measuring quantities and calculating pay quantities on pavement repairs, bridge repairs and drainage repairs on Tristate Tollway (I-94) Mile Marker 1 to 22 Mainline Pavement and Bridge Repairs for the Illinois Tollway Authority in Lake Bluff, Illinois. Was also responsible for imputing and uploading required information to E-Builder.
- Project Field Inspection Engineer at AMES Engineering, Inc.
- Project Field Inspection Engineer at AMES Engineering, Inc
- Quality Control Manager and Safety Manager as a Consultant to the Design / Build Contractor at Autumn Construction Services, Inc.
- Project Manager at AMES Engineering, Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Civil Engineering
- BSCE Cum Laude
• Assist staff with field inspection of work to ensure quality workmanship is performed by contractors, ensure contract work is in compliance with project specifications, perform calculations to verify quantities of work performed in the field.
• Maintain transportation email/fax box and distribute content to appropriate coordinators
• Write payment slips for contractor
• prepare daily activity reports
• assist in close-out of projects.
• Assists in other duties as needed by Project Manager and management
- Inspection Engineer under Resident Engineer at Rhode Island Department of Transportation
- Resident Assistant at University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
- Barista at Starbucks
- Team Member at Target
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineer - Women
• JV Team Leader for FM200 system, clearing up Cause and Effect Scenarios and Room Integrity Test during QCDD (Qatar Civil Defense Department) inspection.
• Providing a pivotal on site coordinating, communicating and interfacing role amongst many stakeholders involved in the project for tests preparation, execution and finalization.
• Scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines.
• Using T&C reporting tools of the test procedures and test reports.
• Reviews, update, supersede and generate documents numbers through ACONEX system and execute accordingly.
• Site inspection for the Site Readiness status prior to the system test and follow-up the corrective mandatory actions and proper coordination before the system test may start.
• Perform action plans corresponding to malfunctioning of the system, aiming to reach the performances targets.
• Possess Construction Commissioning Railway Management (CCRM) Level-3 Training.
• Take part on commissioning and TAB works for MSD/MSFD, AHU, FAHU, FCU, PEU, Non-Life/Life Safety Fans and Hydrostatic Pumps.
• Preparing reports, participating and following up the different stages of T&C such as Installation Test (IT), Factory Acceptance Test (FAT), Partial Site Acceptance Test (PSAT), Site Acceptance Test (SAT) and Site Integration Test (SIT).
- T&C Plumbing Inspection Engineer at ALYS JV
- MEPF Design Consultant / Project Manager at M2ere Design Partners
- Project QA/QC Engineer at ANS Plumbing/Sanitary/Gas Pte. Ltd
- Mechanical CAD Design and Site Engineer at Saudi Lebanese Tarouk Contracting Company
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Environmental and Sanitary Engineering - Environmental and Sanitary Engineering
• Supervise inspection personnel to perform inspection on various drug container materials to ensure conformance to requirements. Inspection equipment included: ◦ MicroVu automated, CMM machines ◦ Hand held digital and analog measuring tools (calipers, micrometers, etc.) ◦ Functional Go/No Go gauges ◦ Optical comparators ◦ Eddy current machines
• Establish inspection criteria and plan for container materials introduced for new drug products approved by the FDA.
• Review, maintain calibration activities to ensure availability and suitability of inspection method for given attributes.
• Identify, introduce new inspection equipment to increase speed of inspection as well as improve accuracy of measurement. Submit, receive approval from FDA for new equipment as necessary.
• Receive drug ingredient materials and perform acceptance testing on batches.
• Liaison with vendors in event of rejected lots, resolve inspection discrepancies.
- Sr. Receiving Inspection Engineer at Eli Lilly & Co
- Sr. Quality Project Engineer at Eli Lilly & Co
- Sr. Process Engineer at Diamet Corp
- Sr. Process Engineer at K-T Corp
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering
Using different laser trackers and Spatial Analyzer to inspect, validate, and locate equipment for the aerospace, automotive, naval, and energy sectors.
- Inspection Engineer at Aegis Metrology, LLC
- Tooling Engineer 3 at Boeing - South Carolina
- Tooling Engineer at Global Aeronautica
- Professional Caddie at Self Employed
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Engineering Technology
- AS - Electrical Engineering
- - Welding Technology
to present Atlas Evaluation & Inspection Services (AEIS), NJ 07080
• Ensure work complies with Building Code and construction document.
• Maintain high quality construction, especially for building structure, interior, mechanical system, plumbing, Water Main and Sanitary / Storm-water Sewer and fire protection system.
• Observe and technically direct fellow inspector's performance.
- Special Inspection Engineer, leading inspector at LaGuardia Airport
- Structural Engineer, Project manager to March at
- Structural Engineer & Civil Engineer at Dynasty Stainless Steel & Metal Inc
1 month at this Job
- Master's in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor's in Machinery Processing & Mechanical Engineering - Machinery Processing & Mechanical Engineering
- Test, Measure using precision instruments, and/or visually inspect incoming parts, fasteners, and products to be within tolerances. - Create key dimension sheets with Manufacturing and Q, A/R.A. engineers using critical dimensions involved with final assembly obtained from Engineering drawings of part and/or assembly to be used for future inspections. - Investigate and improve inefficient Processes Eg. - Gauge Testing and Key Dimension Sheet Creation or Standard Procedure.
- Q.A. Inspection Engineer Intern ~ Anaheim Hills, CA at Sechrist Industries
- Assembler at Versa Products Inc
- Youth Development Professional at Boys and Girls Club of Garden Grove
- Market − Assistant Store Manager at
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering