Client: ExxonMobil Co. Job: Inspection Engineer Work scope: o In-service inspection of Degassing stations Duties: o Communicate with management, staff, and clients to state the requirements of quality's scope of work. o Preparing, developing and reviewing of ITP, API Inspection procedures, NDT procedures and hydrotest procedure. o Performing visual inspection, On-stream inspection and internal inspection in accordance with API 570, API 510 and API 653. o Supervising and inspection of the installation, modification and commissioning for piping, pressure vessels and steel storage tanks. o Investigating mechanical failures to find the root reasons and providing a suitable solution. o Supervising of junior engineers and NDT inspectors. o Provide training, guidance and advice to staff performing welding tasks (including welding repair and inspection) and in the development and refinement of welding parameters and techniques, including guidance through weld procedure qualification, as well as information about the operation of welding tools and the execution of detailed work instructions. o Calculating the corrosion rate, Inspection intervals and the remaining life in accordance with API 570 & API 510. o Developing the repair procedures for the damaged equipment. o Calculating the maximum allowable working pressure, pressure test values and supervise pressure tests, both hydrostatic and pneumatic. o Confirm set pressure values, test and certify pressure relieving devices. o Completing piping inspection checklists. o Identifying all possible dead legs & small bore piping on drawings. o Identify all soil/air interface and coating damage. o Completing piping inspection template and submit to company with photos of all findings o Choosing TML Points. o Choosing Profile radiograph points. o Choosing the suitable NDT Method (MT, PT, RT, UT, PAUT, TOFD and CR) and interpreting the results. o Issuing reports for plant status. o Review design and drawing. o Review Materials certificates. o Inspection of delivered materials (pipes, fittings, steel sheets and steel beams and vessels). o Preparing, developing and reviewing PQR and WPS. o Supervising of welding process. o Inspection of fit up, dimensions, visual inspection, heat treatment, sand blasting, Painting, bolt torqueing and insulation. o Preparing red marking Drawings. Projects: o Plant assessment with full NDT (traditional & advance) in WQ1 field (WEST QURNA I Field) development (DS6, DS7, DS8) for all static equipment (tank, vessels, piping ,flow lines, wellheads)(Basra, Iraq).
- Inspection Engineer at AL-NABAA AL-YAQEEN CO (NYCO)
- QC Head & Instructor at Cairo Inspection Company
- Planning Engineer at Attiah Thobity & Bross Co for Contracting
- QC Engineer at Madinah Turkish Company for Contracting and Maintenance
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- BSc - Mechanical Engineering
Inspection engineer for automotive electronics production facility. Member of small team responsible for Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) and Automated Xray Inspection (AXI) inline machines for approximately 20 SMT / wirebond production lines in 24/7 operation.
Specific tasks include inspection program creation and maintenance, machine troubleshooting, documentation, test result / data management, and ancillary system design / support such as IP scanning and operator interfaces. Significant cooperation with vendors to implement needed functionality / workflows into hardware and software including CAM integration, operator HMI, and data accessibility.
• Parsing/formatting design data (ODB++, .nue, etc.) using Python and Rhino 3d for ingest to vendor specific platforms. Design files were parsed and a Rhino CAD model was generated for visualization. Part data was attached to geometry as attributes. The user could edit the model/data and export vendor specific formats required.
• Database and file maintenance for test result data and images, typically 10s-100s GB per day. Python was used to realize multi-stage buffering of 'live' data to various stages of archive storage across multiple file servers. SQL databases utilized scripts to move records from 'always on' databases to archival servers. Such custom systems were needed to maintain active drive space and control database growth, resulting in less downtime.
- Inspection Engineer at Continental Automotive Group
- Quality Engineer at Continental Automotive Group
- Project Engineer at Electrosonic
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- BS - Electrical Engineering
supervised inspection group for inspection of piping, pressure vessels, tanks and other equipment in process units like Distillation, Hydrogen plant, FCCU, Alky Unit, Cracking Unit, Hydro-Units Rerating pressure vessels and piping based on corrosion rates and remaining service life of the equipment. Supervising all QA/QC works for new projects like, Third Stage project, Wet Gas Scrubber project for FCC Unit.
- Inspection Engineer at ConocoPhillips Petroleum, Los Angeles Refinery, Ca
- Khff Gas Project at Saudi Arabia as Senior Construction Engineer at Parsons Corporation
- at Parsons Corporation
- Vessel Engineer at King Construction Company
9 years, 4 months at this Job
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
• Provide various testing and inspection services, include General observations, Reinforcement steel, concrete, soils and asphalt in I-66 outside beltway Virginia.
• Worked on major projects of Virginia Department Of Transportation and Commercial project.
- Inspection Engineer at Global Geothecnical LLC
- Engineering Technician at Terracon Consultants, Inc
- Project Manager at SGI Global, LLC
- Field Material Technician at US Army Corps of Engineers
1 month at this Job
- - Transportation
Assigned to Documentation Department, Review all NDE, Paint Reports, MTRs', and make sure all ITRs', ITPs' are in order prior to shipping Modules to Elba GA. Ensured compliance to client's requirements and procedures. Monitor Contractors Inspection & Test Plans are fully met. Aid construction discipline engineers on quality related issues. Attend site QC meetings ensuring Company quality requirements are fully discussed. Demonstrate HSE leadership by actively engaging the site team and construction contractors with actions that contribute to delivering on HSE expectations
- Inspection Engineer at Cenergy
- Vendor Surveillance Inspector at Bureau Veritas
- Quality Inspection Consultants (QIC) (Contract) at FMC Technologies / Shell Stones
- QA/QC Manager at Ohmstede Industrial Services
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certification - HSE Leadership Training
• Supervise 10 Quality and NDT inspection personnel
• Shift change over and assist in supervising 35 production machinist, welders and part finishers
• Perform scheduled Quality System Audits.
• Perform part defect investigation, disposition, preventive and corrective action.
• Maintain employee training
• Maintain time on orders using SAP software
- Supervisor Quality Inspection / Engineer at Pratt & Whitney
- Senior Quality Engineer at Oxford Consulting
- Senior Quality Engineer at DEPUY / SYNTHES
- Director of Quality at Mutual Tool & Die Inc
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Engineering
- Associate - Electronics Engineering Technology
- certificate of completion - Quality Assurance
Project 1: I-66 University Boulevard Bridge
• Analyzed geotechnical findings and performed appropriate calculations
• Designed MSE walls, Piles and Spread footings
• Prepared a project report Project 2: Dulles Metro (Silver Line)
• Inspected activities such as concrete, compaction, roofroll, DCP, drill & epoxy of rebar & anchor bolts, crack injection, etc
• Supervised construction of drilled shafts: Drilling, rebar and concrete placement Project 3: DC-295/I-295 Near Term Improvements
• Coordinated traffic control, worked with the drillers and supervised SPT tests
• Reviewed soil samples in the laboratory and finalized the boring logs/pavement corings
• Designed pavements and prepared a geotechnical report Others: Miscellaneous Projects
• Prepared geotechnical reports
• Prepared proposals
- Staff Geotechnical/ Inspection Engineer at Dulles Geotechnical and Material Testing Services
- Inspector at Engineering Consulting Services (ECS)
- Geotechnical Engineer/ Material Engineer at KIT Consulting Engineers
- Work Inspector/ Resident Engineer at Robust Consulting & Engineering Services
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Post Graduate Research
- M.Sc. degree - Geo and Water Engineering
- B.Sc. degree - Civil Engineering
• Made sure that any activity offered for the inspection has an approved shop drawing, method statement (MS), Quality Control Procedure (QCP) and Inspection & Test Plan (ITP).
• Closely monitored site activities to ensure quality of work is in compliance with contract requirements, good construction practice, only approved materials are used, compliance with shop drawings, and report to Senior Structural Engineer! Construction Manager.
• Closely monitored concrete pours and check continuously concrete materials delivered to site, ensure compliance with QA/QC procedures, and ensure all concrete tests are carried out as per contract requirements.
• Advised Planning Engineer and Construction Manager of any slippage of Progress regarding site activities.
• Reviewed the relevant As-Built drawings as submitted by Contractor and make sure that all site conditions are properly addressed. Projects Handled
- Civil Inspection Engineer at Hill International
- Project Engineer at Shining Palace Gen. Contracting Est
- Site Engineer (Civil) at Randy Bonyan Co
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.Sc. - Civil Engineering
- Diploma - Civil Engineering
2006 - Present InspectraCon Sugar Land, TX Managing Senior Staff Supplier Quality Surveillance Inspection Engineer/Consultant AWS Certified Welding Inspector Certification # 14093141 Senior Staff Instructor – InspectraCon Third Party Inspector Apprentice Training Program Senior Staff SQS Inspection Engineering Level Code 1, 2, 3 & 4 - Senior Staff Source Expeditor Senior Staff Second & Third Party Inspector - Inspection Engineering/Criticality Level 1, 2, 3 & 4 Inspection Assignment Management Inspection assignment management & coordination of InspectraCon staff inspectors Scheduling of inspection assignment visits to supplier locations – Inspection report editing Document control and material traceability retention, Project management & assignment coordination The Pre-Manufacturing Process Pre-Production/Pre-Inspection meeting participation - Procurement Review - Engineering & Design Analysis - Verification of materials for construction – Received material inspection Assessment of production/fabrication schedules, Equipment & manpower capabilities Supplier performance review/Auditing - Supplier quality of work evaluations TPI analytical review & verification of supplier’s quality control/assurance capabilities In-process/Interim Third Party Inspection Vendor/Supplier Quality Surveillance Inspection - AWS Certified Welding Inspection – NACE Certified Coating Inspection - Manufacturing process control & monitoring – Assembly inspection Daily/weekly inspection visits to supplier locations - TPI attendance to Witness/Hold points as per the approved (ITP) Inspection Test Plan - Supplier/Vendor quality control monitoring and review Final assembly inspection/Final visual & dimensional inspection – Submission of detailed inspection reports - Verification of supplier compliance to applicable specifications and customer requirements as per the issued purchase order The Post Production/Close Out Process Third party inspector mill certificate (MTR) Material test report review & endorsement TPI Review & Endorsement of Manufacturing Data Book/Hydro-test Charts/NDE Test Reports Short & Long Term Export Final Packaging & Preservation Procedural Inspection Final Packaging/Pre-Shipment Inspection/Commercial Invoice/Shipment release approval Final material handling & Material Load-Out Inspection prior to shipment TPI submission of Supplier/Vendor Close Out Evaluation Reports – The performance of Supplier/Vendor Safety Assessments - Evaluation of Electronic Material Traceability Systems Damaged Material Surveys - (NCR) Nonconformance Report monitoring – Supplier corrective action Verification – Verification of the close-out of all items listed in the generated punch list TPI review of client approved deviations/clarifications/modifications prior to release Final Inspection prior to release - Inspection release approval – Shipment release approval ASNT Level II Non-Destructive Test Witnessing - UT, RT, PT/LPI, MT, VT, ECT & IRIS ASNT SNT-TC-1A Level II: Personnel Qualification in Non-Destructive Testing (MT) (PT) Liquid Penetrant Examination& Inspection - ASTM E 165 / EN 571-1 / ASME V, Art 6 & 24 (MT) Magnetic Particle Examination & Inspection - ASTM E 1444-05 /ASTM E709 / EN-1290 (UT) Ultrasonic Examination & Testing - ASME Sect V, Article 4 & 5 / ASTM E 578 / ASTM E-213 (RT) Radiographic Testing & Inspection - ASTM E 94 / EN 1435 / ASTM E 186/E 280, 446, 1032 (RT) Skilled in radiographic interpretation of welds (1) detection, (2) interpretation and (3) evaluation w/radiographic visual acuity (VT) Visual Weld Inspection & Examination-ASME Section V, Article 9 / EN 970 / AWS D1.1 Sec 6.0 TPI Witnessing of Inspection & Test Plan Procedures/Special Testing Procedures (PMI) Positive Material Identification Third Party Inspector Verification (HT) Heat Treat Normalizing Procedure /Serialization & Marking Inspection Mechanical Lab Test Witnessing-Tension, Charpy Impact, Bend & Hardness Testing TPI of (PQT) Welding Procedure Qualification Test - WPQR/WPS Review AWS Certified Welding Inspection/ AWS D1.1/Norsok M-101 SMAW, GMAW, GTAW, FCAW & SAW TPI Witnessing of (FAT) First Article/Factory Acceptance Testing Procedures Hardness Test Witnessing According to NACE MR-01-75 - ASTM E-10 Hydrostatic Test Witnessing - API 598 - API 6A - API 6D - ASME/ANSI B16.3 - ASME V Art 10 High & Low Pressure Helium, Hydrogen Gas Leak Test Witnessing API-510 / API-570 / API-653 / API-579 / API-650 / API-Spec 5L Inspection & Training Pipe Mill Surveillance & Pipe Inspection - Witnessing of Mandrel Bending Process (Bend Die, Clamp Die, Pressure Die, Wiper Die & Mandrel)-Rolling of Pipe Witness-Inspection Pin End Swaging & Stress Relief Inspection / Pipe BOX & PIN End Threading Inspection Source Expediting – Project Coordination Suppler/Vendor Project Coordination - Suppler/Vendor Procurement Status Suppler/Vendor Production Scheduling & Monitoring - Facility Assessments Received Material Status - Verification of Completion & Delivery Schedules Supplier Submitted Documentation Approval Code Status - Problem Resolution Material Load-Out Verification - Detailed Flash/Formal Expediting Reporting SQS-NACE Certified Coating Inspector Level 1 - Certification CIP No. 12266 SSPC QP 1-Shop Painting Specialist Test Panel, Coating Procedure Test (CPT) Inspection Pre-Inspection - Interim Inspection - Final Visual Inspection Surface Preparation Inspection - Coatings Application Inspection
- Managing Senior Staff Third Party Inspection Engineer at InspectraCon
11 years, 6 months at this Job
[email protected] ACTIVITY
- Rubber Inspection Engineer at Thai NOK Co., Ltd
- House Keeper at Hawthorn Suites by Phone
- at PTG energy Company
- Volunteering of Nursing at Engineering and Industrial Technology Silpakorn University
1 year at this Job
- - Petrochemicals
- school certificate - Mathematics