I was the installation manager for Safe Streets largest summer sales office. 80% of installs we're same day installations.
- INSTALLATION MANAGER at SAFE STREETS USA
- OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR at EVO AUTOMATION
- TECH at
- LEAD TECH at
9 months at this Job
- License - Life and Health Insurance
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
As the Installation manager I am responsible for overseeing the transmission, substation and distribution delivery functions that include operation, maintenance, engineering, planning, managing the City Light and Power Fort Riley operations center and the overhead, underground, substation, and testing crews. The position is accountable for all aspects of the installation projects and their success. I report directly to City Light and Power Presidents and diectly interface with Fort Riley Senior Leaders and Contract Representatives. As the first Installation Manager I transitioned the Fort Riley electrical distribution system to a privatized utility system and reduced major outages by more than 60 percent by hiring new personnel and establishing project management principles to daily activities.
- Installation Manager at City Light and Power
- Installation Manager at
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Liberal Science
As the installation manager at Blue Raven Solar, I oversee 17 crews nationwide with 3-5 members per crew. I handle payroll for over 80 employees and deal with all escalated issues. I often travel out to different regions to hire, train and evaluate all of our installers. I started with Blue Raven when we were just a small startup and have been a part of the extremely rapid growth that we've seen. We are now one of the top 10 solar companies in the nation
I have extensive experience in the following fields:
• Employee on-boarding, off-boarding and training
• Payroll management
• Supply chain management
• Selecting and hiring contractors for job specific needs
• Getting employees up to date with their trade licencing and reciprocal certifications
• Logistics management
• Critical thinking and on the spot decision making for over 15 new installations every day
• Tracking, predicting and fulfilling budget/company requirements
- Installation Manager at Blue Raven Solar
- IT Technician at Response Marketing Group
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Some college
I work closely with the owner of the company and the Field Installation manager. My duties include clerical assistance, MarketSharp entries, preparing commissions for company sales reps, customer service, coordinating installation with customers, installers and material suppliers. The products I'm very familiar with are roofing, siding, windows, doors, gutters, decking and patio rooms. This is a full-time position. I field calls for complaints regarding installation or materials and assign proper installers for repairs. I recruit potential installers.
- Administrative Assistant/Installation Manager at Residential Renovations
- Installation Manager at Pro Craft Home Products
- Installation Expeditor at Home Depot
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High school - College prep
10475 Centurion Pkwy N Jacksonville, FL 32256 United States 07/2017 - Present ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hours per week: 40 Installation Manager Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Works with the installers to ensure all customer, sales and internal requests and requirements are fulfilled. Through daily assignment, jobsite visits and post install inspections, the installation team helps our installers perform quality and complete installations. Manages the installation process for in-home and business-to-business flooring installations from insuring materials are available and designated for the project and assigning the work to a qualified independent installer contractor through project completion. Takes the necessary actions to address customer installation concerns, with the goal of securing customer satisfaction. Supervisor: Dennis Flemmens (904-425-1384)
- Installation Manager at Empire Today
- Sales Associate at AutoNation
- Over The Road Driver at AutoNation
- P-3C/P-8A Acoustic Systems Analyst at US Navy
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - General Studies
- Combat Training - Center
Sign inJoin now Job descriptionCompanySimilar jobs Sfl-tap Contractor Installation Manager Ftst (cim)Inverness TechnologiesFort Hood, TX, US2 weeks agoBe in the first 30 applicantsNo longer accepting applications Job descriptionCompanySimilar jobs Job description Duties Although not an exhaustive listing, the CIM’s duties include, but are not limited to, the following: The SFL-TAP Contractor Installation Manager (CIM) is responsible to the Contractor’s Program Manager (PM) for the efficient and effective operation of the SFL-TAP Center and compliance with the terms of the contract. The SFL-TAP CIM serves as the leader of the SFL-TAP contract team and will also work as advisor/counselor to assist clients with navigating the VOW/CRS mandates to become Career Ready and to track progress of transitioner in TAPXXI. The CIM is also a component of the installation SFL-TAP infrastructure and is thus responsible for providing SFL-TAP services to eligible individuals and complying.
- Contractor Installation Manager at
at this Job
Managed large remote territory of Project Managers on FL west coast covering 43 stores from MS/AL border to Sarasota. Conducted monthly training and drove metrics ensuring efficiency.
• Territory grew from $16M to $20M annually with my leadership.
• Acted as Branch Installation Manager as needed.
- Field Installation Manager at Home Depot Exteriors #49
- Installation Services Manager at Home Depot Exteriors #49
- Department Head / Store Associate at Home Depot Store #238
- Licensed Construction Supervisor / Partner-Owner at S&L Enterprises
4 years, 7 months at this Job
As sign installation manager I am responsible for sign development and installation driving the company truck to site locations throughout the Atlanta Metro area working with all signage materials from poly metal to acrylic and various types of vinyl. Additionally, I maintain superior customer service in sight surveys and installation.
• 100% customer satisfaction
• Exceed customer expectations
• 100% on time job completion
• Effective customer communication in bringing customer vision to fruition
- Sign Installation Manager at Signarama
- Material Handler/Forklift Operator at UPS & Home Depot
- Lead Estimator at Ryder
- Property Maintenance Manager at Bailey Properties
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Certification - Computer Network Administration
Bid new jobs, new construction or remodel for residential and commercial. (Estimate all material, equipment and labor cost) Order material and/or equipment for jobs. Work with Wright soft program to perform manual J, D and S. For remodel and new residential city permits and approvals. Perform a duct design and sizing as necessary. Walk the jobs before, during and after to ensure quality installs. Provide installers with information and materials for the daily job. Maintain records for every job in a computer system and job folders. Recruited, hired and trained crew members on the application of projects, customer relations and customer service. Trained teams on specific operations and requirements for each job site, including applicable procedures and techniques. Maintained tools, equipment and work sites. Presented strategic plan to equity partners and lender to jump start construction. Generated reports and spreadsheets detailing income, labor hours and expenses. Transported materials, tools and machines to installation sites. Established relationships with construction manager and contractors to align priorities, goals and objectives. Documented orders, daily activities, weekly schedules and team performance. Counted and verified orders picked to ensure accuracy.
- Installation Manager at Weather Masters Inc
- Lead Installer at Weather Masters Inc
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
I was hired by Telamon to be the Installation Supervisor and after a year I advanced to the Installation Manager. As the Installation Manager I managed a group of Installers that performed work inside of AT&T's Central Offices in Missouri. My tasks included the routine managerial duties, visiting job sites to check on the job progress, performing quality audits on the jobs, I also tracked the material and scheduled job site deliveries with the Warehouse Supervisor. I informed the AT&T Engineers of their jobs progress and any job issues that arose including backordered material, delays with job completions, unexpected issues that occurred during installation and any engineering discrepancies. I worked with AT&T's AQA and ATS Quality Managers and I would send them my weekly schedule in order for them to have a time frame as to when they could do their quality audits on the installed jobs. I performed other tasks when needed including job deliveries, installing jobs and site surveying new jobs. I also worked closely with engineering to resolve any issues, answering questions pertaining to the installation and quality of the jobs in order to have an error free installation.
- Installation Manager at Telamon Technologies
- Quality Auditor at Interbay Technologies
- Index Level 4 Installer / Quality Auditor at Extel Communications
8 years at this Job