Special Education Instructional Aide
- Instructional Aide Special Education at Muroc School Unified School District
- Fitness Trainer/pool manager/maintenance at Ute Mountain Ute Recreation Center
- Operations Manager at Greenfield Co. Water District
- Water Distribution Operator I/ Maintenance at Rosamond Community Services District
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Water Treatment & Water Distribution
Instructional Aide in elementary school assisting students with learning and teachers where needed.
- Instructional Aide at School District 126
- Cashier at Fairplay Foods
- Receptionist at DK Home Healthcare
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- Secretarial Certificate - Sectetarial
- High school or equivalent
Middle and High School instructional Aide
- EL Instructional Aide at AmeriCorps
- Substitute Teacher K-12, at Lee County School District
- Outreach Specialist at Family Sunshine Center
- ESL Teacher Aide & Bilingual Office aide & Program Mgr at Appleton Talent Education Employment agency
5 months at this Job
- Master's Education Curriculum & Instruction
- Bachelor's of Arts Communications
6th grade instructional aide. Works with teacher to assist in classroom duties as well as prep duties. Works with students individually, in groups, or as a class. Assists in lesson planning and prep. Supervises students during recess. Forms relationships with students to better assist in learning. Redirects students who are not on task. Behavior management for class.
- Instructional Aide at John Adams Academy
- Sales Associate at California Sun
- Middle School English Teacher at Vacaville Christian Schools
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - English
- General education for transfer - general education for transfer
- High school or equivalent - Diploma/ GED
One on one instructional aide in the special education department
- Instructional Aide Special Education at Anaheim Union High School District
- Caregiver at Changed
6 months at this Job
Provides additional assistance with Math, Reading, Writing, Social Studies, Grammar, Spelling, Vocabulary,
Religion, Science, and Art or other assistance as requested including, decoding language, or clarification of directions.
• Coordinating time, work effort, and behavior management of students with three head teachers, specials teachers, and other instructional aide.
• Organizes information for three 4th grade classrooms, approximately 90 students with the assistant of another instructional aide.
• Provides remedial instruction as requested or additional support for students with additional needs.
• Stepping in when necessary for behavioral management, communicating with additional staff regarding behavior of students who may need extra support in a discreet and caring manner.
• Checks student work, corrects papers, and supervises testing and make-up work.
• Assists with the supervision of students during recess and lunch at least two times daily; helps organize/ supervise emergency drills and field trips.
• Performs various clerical functions such as: copying, filing, record keeping, and lamination.
- Instructional Aide at American Martyrs School
- Retail Associate at Paper Source
- Intern & Museum Assistant-Cultural Educator at National Museum of the American Indian, Smithsonian Institute
- Student teacher at Manhattan Country School
7 months at this Job
- Master's of Science in Education - Education, Early Childhood
- Bachelor of Arts - History
As an Instructional Aide I supervise and assist the students in the ASES program, provided by the Ymca at Desert Hot Springs Middle School.
- Instructional Aide at Ymca
- Dog Bather at PetSmart
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- - Cosmetology
As an instructional aide, I perform a crucial role in helping the teacher manage the class. I help assist school and classroom rules to maintain a proper environment for learning. I helped the teacher supervise the students at recess, on field trips, during restroom breaks. I have at times assisted children who need one on one.
- Instructional Aide at Jordan Center for Early Education
- Assistant Manager at Blackjack pizza
- NTE - not to exceed 90 days. part-time worker at United States Postal Service
- Receptionist at Marinello Schools Of Beauty
9 months at this Job
- Medcerts - Current
ICEF Vista Academy is a Title I charter school serving the children of Mar Vista Gardens and the surrounding area.
• Provide one-on-one support for students with Individualized Educational Plans.
• Create media to assist teachers in communicating objectives to groups of students.
• Advisor to students with emotional disabilities.
• Coordinator and coach of the basketball team.
• Support with day-to-day operations.
- Instructional Aide at ICEF Vista Middle Academy
- Coordinator at Westchester Lutheran School
- Internship at Screecher's Pix
- Counselor at Sunny Days Camp
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Cinema and Television Arts - Mass Media
Matt Kraemer At Idyllwild Elementary School, I work as an Instructional Aide in the Reading Intervention Program (LLI). I work directly with a reading specialist and work with children in grade levels kindergarten through second grade. I work with these children in small groups based on their reading level with the goal of them reading at grade level. In addition to working in the reading intervention program, I also spend part of my day as an Aide in a first grade class, as well as a second grade class. While in these classrooms, I assist the teacher in classroom activities and help keep the children on task in completing the assignments.
- Instructional Aide at Idyllwild Elementary School
- trainer at California Family Life Center
- Child Care Worker at California Family Life Center
- Cashier/Customer Service at Columbia Sportswear
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Education
- B.A. - Psychology
- Master's - Psychology