Mandarin Instructional Aide
- Instructional Aide at Field Elementary School
- After School Teacher at Right At School, LLC
- Assistant teacher at Options Learning Full Day Preschool
- Teacher- substitute at ARK Preschool
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- A.A - Child Development
- Associate - Child Development
- A.A - Business
I work as an instructional aide in special education at Balboa High School in the San Francisco Unified School District.
- Instructional Aide at San Francisco Unified School District
- Professor of English at Golden Gate University
- Teaching Assistant (TA) at New College of California
- Classroom Teacher at Atlanta Public Schools
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Graduate Poetics
- M.F.A. - Poetics
- M.A./M.F.A. - Poetics
- M.A./M.F.A - Poetics
- M.A./M.F.A. - Poetics
- - poetics
- Bachelor's - Poliitical Science with tha minor in English
- Bachelor's - Poitical Science/English
I am a Instructional Aide. I work with a first grade students. I am organized, hardworking, and have a lot of patience.
- Instructional Aide at Joe Carlson
- Lead Teacher at CAAP, Agua Prieta Sonora
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Elementary Education
Current position: Full time Instructional Aide in Special a Education classroom. Serving 6th, 7th and 8th grade students with behavioral and academic special needs. Assist classroom teacher with lesson planing, class/homework preparation, testing, planning of special projects and classroom events. Manage students during PE and lunch hour.
- Instructional Aide at Romoland School District
- Executive Board of the CSBA at Romoland School District
- Together county wide board member and district administration at Romoland School District
- School Board Trustee at Romoland School District
2 years at this Job
- - Accounting/Business Management
Peds Mental Health Tech
• Assisting children between the ages of 5-12 in a behavioral residential program
• Providing peer to peer counseling Instructional Aide
• Assisting students with school work, grading papers, copying, maintaining daily schedule, and behavior management.
• Supervises running the classroom when teacher is at meetings and during the entire summer.
- Instructional Aide at Greenville Hospital System
- Sales Advisor at Charter Communications
- Afterschool Counselor at YMCA of Greenville
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. in Family Consumer Sciences Business - Family Consumer Sciences Business
As an instructional aide for a student with blindness, I am responsible for ensuring the student has all materials accessible and available for educational purposes. I also assist in any academic and life skill needs at school. Schedule: M-F 8am-4pm, 1/2 hr lunch
- Instructional Aide at Big Spring School District
- Gymnastics Coach at Cumberland Gymnastics
- Summer laborer at Kinsley Construction
- Gymnastics coach at Hanover YMCA
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Early childhood education and special education
- - Early childhood education
Instructional Aide for Mascoutah High School
• Collaborated with assigned general education teacher to modify and customize lessons and activities.
• Tutored students individually and in small groups.
• Provided input to teacher on development and revision of IEPs prior to the scheduled annual IEP meetings.
• Monitored and assisted students through all general education lessons and drills.
• Supported the classroom teacher with conducting daily instructional activities in a class with 30 students.
• Worked with individual students and small groups to achieve the classroom teacher’s objectives.
- Instructional Aide at Mascoutah School District
- Individual care Aide at Mascoutah School District
- Paraprofessional at GRAND FORKS PUBLIC SCHOOLS
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school
Work with individual students or a small group of students to reinforce Corporation | Indianapolis, IN learning of material or skills initially introduced by the teacher. Pre-School Special Education Work in a positive and calming manner with students. Instructional Aide Assist students as needed with Activities of Daily Living (ADL). 04/2015 - Current Observed and documented behaviors and actions. Designed lesson plans focused on age and level-appropriate material. Led groups of youth in discovery exercises and offered personalized support to individuals in need of extra assistance. Kept youth safe and secure at facility and in public. Participate in in-service training programs as assigned. Child Nutrition Assistant Set up food and supplies for serving, replenished food items as needed. Label, store, or dispose of excess food properly. Ensured proper portions were maintained on plates before serving food. Operated cash register for processing children's food payments. Operated dish machine and kitchen equipment. Made sure food and supplies inventory was properly managed.
- Instructional Aide at Franklin Township Community School
- Receptionist at Hughes Drywall Company
- Customer Service Representative at Acceptance Corporation
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Worked as an instructional aide in the Oxford City School district. Led and educated three 6th grade classes of 30 students each. Developed and maintained state guidelines and stuck to a lesson plan that would help engage and maintain a students interest in the subject.
- Mathematics Instructional Aide at Oxford City School District
- Painter - Corrosive / Dry Film Lubricants / Paint at Aerospace Coatings International
- University Recreation Supervisor at University Recreation - Jacksonville State University Jacksonville
- President of The Delta Chi Fraternity at University Recreation - Jacksonville State University Jacksonville
4 months at this Job
As a behavioral Instructional Aide for a special education preschool class, I work directly with lead teachers in helping prepare lesson plans, organize the classroom for different activities, and help students move from one activity to the next. I assist students with their fine motor skills, social skills, and communication skills. I also work alongside the lead teachers to help inform our student's parents of the progress of our students.
- Behavior Instructional Aide at San Gabriel Unified School District
- Instructional Student Assistant at California State University Northridge
- GRADUATE Intern at California State University Northridge
- DIR Floor Time at Developmental Interventionist
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Art - Sociology
- Bachelor of Art - Sociology
- Associate of Arts - Sociology