Certified Ambulatory/Phoenix Instructional Designer
- Certified Instructional Designer - Epic Ambulatory/Phoenix at NYU Langone Hospital System
- Clinical Systems Trainer (Epic) at NYU Langone Medical Center
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Education
- B.A. - Film
Instructional Designer for the new Integrated Eligibility program for the State of Connecticut. Collaboration with a team to create and design all training materials for the classroom. Design of paper based instructor guides and student guides. Lead for the creation and maintenance of all Web Based Trainings (WBTs) for the project. Heavy use of Adobe Captivate 7 and Robo Help 11. Lead for 20 field support personnel at all statewide offices, providing support during system implementation.
- Instructional Designer at Probys/Deloitte
- Instructional Designer at State of New Mexico Department of Health
- Instructional Delivery Specialist at CCIT Inc
- Community Association Manager at ASSOCIA CANYON GATE (ASSOCIA)
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Operations Management
Faculty Educator and Instructional Designer on the Wisdom Team at DaVita (7 months). Design and facilitate live training and instructor-led webinars. Recent program development includes the topics of Unconscious Bias and Mindfulness. Facilitation and coordination of RN Management Skills, Facility Administrator Management Skills, and Having Tough Conversations. Experience in facilitating a variety of course formats from week-long workshops to hour-long lunch-and-learn sessions.
- Instructional Designer at DaVita
- Senior Instructional Designer/Trainer at HealthCare Partners
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.A. - Liberal Arts and Education
As an Instructional Designer and Education Technologist at the University of Texas at Arlington, I have redesigned and digitized the Center for Distance Education Training Manual. I manage several projects with multiple stakeholders, including Subject Matter Experts (SME), to make sure that high-quality e-learning courses are built to serve a student population of 40,000. I am responsible for building courses inside our Learning Management System (LMS) using HTML, and content authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate, Storyline Articulate, and Camtasia. I have also acted as a multimedia director for projects that require audio and video production, including animation.
- Instructional Designer at University of Texas at Arlington
- Chief Executive Officer at Happy Bear English
- Instructional Designer at University of Texas at Austin
- Head Language instructor at GnB English Academy
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - Instructional Design and Educational Technology
- Bachelor of Arts - Art and Performance
As a part-time Instructional Designer, I work with subject-matter experts to develop an instructional design plan, create online and print-based instructional materials, and post materials to a learning management system. I also develop and edit resources in formats such as: Articulate Storyline modules, video, audio recording, PDF documents, and presentations.
- Instructional Designer at TUSCARORA INTERMEDIATE UNIT
- Adjunct Professor at Harrisburg Area Community College
- Business Teacher/Business Department Head at West Shore School District
- Business Education Teacher at Steelton-Highspire School District
4 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Instructional Technology - include
- Master of Educational Science in Educational Leadership - Educational Science
Instructional Designer with PG&E’s Electrical technical training academy. Using the ADDIE and Agile models of design and development, creating ILT’s to meet the needs of the technical trainers to train, document and assess the participants. Work with SME’s to create content that exceeds requirements and keeps participants engaged in the classroom and lab environments.
- Instructional Designer at Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E)
- Instructional Design Consultant at Mosaic
- Curriculum Developer, Content Editor, Online Teacher Trainer at Outschool
- Program Director, Project Manager at California State University East Bay
6 months at this Job
- M.S. - Education
- B.A. - Liberal Studies
As an instructional designer, I was responsible for building online training for corporate topics and contract specific topics. Using the ADDIE process corporate training included compliance, security, benefits, and time reporting. Contract specific training was focused on projects performed by medical review nurses completing medical review on claims paid under Medicare. Each project was on a different claim topic such as ophthalmology, ambulance, hospice, etc. The training explained to the reviewer the background for the review, how to perform the review, and assessed the reviewer using sample reviews. Each project included a needs assessment, training course outline, learning assessment matrix, and storyboard. All training was designed in Adobe Captivate.
- Instructional Designer at Strategic Health Solutions, LLC
- Education and Curriculum Writer at Strategic Health Solutions, LLC
- Adjunct Instructor at Metropolitan Community College
- Business Manager at Coventry Health Care
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Health Care Management
- Associate of Applied Science - Architecture
• Credentialing as a Quality Matters peer reviewer of Higher Education courses in progress Professional and Teaching Experience Professional Freedom Learning Group - October 2018 - present Freelance Instructional Designer/SME
- Freelance Instructional Designer/SME at Freedom Learning Group
- Freelance Curriculum Developer at
- Part-time Reviewer at College for America, Division of Southern New Hampshire University
- President/Founder at Comprehensive Educational Solutions, LLC
5 months at this Job
- EdD - Instructional Technology and Distance Education
- MA - Elementary Education
- MA - Organizational Management
- BA - Business and Marketing
Working on xAPI enabled solution for Articulate Storyline 360 project. Past Engagements:
Organization: Learn Appeal July 2018 - November 2018 - Edison (USA)
Designation: Instructional Designer
• Created lesson plans and e-learning modules using the Evolve authoring tool
- Instructional Designer at Edison (USA)
- Instructional Designer at KeelWorks Foundation
- Content Writer at Oppia.org
- Consultant at Indecomm Global Services
4 months at this Job
- Master's - Marketing
- Bachelor of Science
• Displayed strong judgment in prioritizing workload based on needs of the business and end-users.
• Managed projects to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Responsible for every aspect of developing eLearning content for Microsoft Office and other programs using a variety of content development software.
• Created interactive simulations for users to practice what they have learned.
• Created evaluations to test users knowledge.
• Collaborated with voice talent to create voice overs for training.
• Created green screen video presentations for courses.
• Edited audio for voice overs.
• Managed users, groups and reports in LMS.
• Managed content in LMS.
• Ensured course SCORM compatibility with client LMS.
• Responsible for UX design of courseware.
• Created printed quick reference guides to accompany eLearning.
• Adopted new technologies on a regular basis. IT Technician
• Resolved any and all software/hardware/network issues that arose onsite and remotely.
• Deployed and maintained security for all company computers.
• Answered user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
• Configured security policies and access permissions for groups and individuals in Active Directory.
• Set up and managed e-mail accounts for company using third party email provider.
• Implemented new technologies while reducing IT costs throughout company.
• Managed, maintained and logged backup systems on a daily basis.
• Configured, installed, maintained and repaired company desktops, laptops, printers and network systems.
• Managed the VoIP phone system including creating new accounts and troubleshooting issues.
- Instructional Designer at Quick Source Learning
16 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science