The Instructional Facilitator of Technology works directly with staff through the coaching cycle (planning, modeling, and reflecting), to effectively meet teaching and learning needs. Instructional Facilitators of Technology serve as school facilitators who collaborate on planning and facilitate professional learning opportunities in their schools to provide deeper learning through technology enabled experiences. * Assists in the analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of instructional technologies and professional learning opportunities; plans and conducts collaborative model lessons that demonstrate the integration of instructional technology; provides assistance and support to all instructional programs within LCPS. * Is an active part of the school and County wide team of Instructional Facilitators of Technology who collaborates with the Principal, the Director of Instructional Programs, the Supervisors of Educational Technology, and the Instructional Technology Specialist to create and implement professional learning related to technology-enabled pedagogy; serves as a facilitator on the school's instructional technology team to meet school and LCPS goals. * Facilitates resource evaluation; facilitates the effective instructional use of available hardware and software and determines appropriate curriculum relevance. * Performs other related duties as assigned
- Instructional Facilitator, Technology at Loudoun County Public Schools
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mathematics
- Master's - Technology Integration
Columbia, South Carolina
August 2016 to Present
• Served as the school's Instructional Facilitator.
• Coached the staff in all subject areas.
• Created needs-based professional development as determined by school data
• Researched models for Response to Intervention (RTI) and created a school-wide RTI program that was successfully implemented in grades 2nd through 5th.
• Observed all instructional faculty members and gave constructive feedback.
• Served as the school's data analyst, using standardized test scores, teacher progress monitoring, and observation reports in order to create data reports that drive instructional decisions.
• Served as the director of a grant-funded after-school program which targeted at-risk students with a curriculum comprised of STEM activities, character studies, and community skills, with responsibilities including managing staff hours, managing a budget, coordinating with outside vendors, identifying at-risk students based on school data, managing transportation, and handling all discipline issues.
• Researched and implemented Class DOJO across two schools, serving as the DOJO mentor and database specialist.
• Conducted district level professional development.
• Planned and conducted the school's collaborative data team meetings.
• Member of the schools "Read to Succeed" leadership team that wrote the school's literacy plan and the school's "Read to Succeed" implementation plan.
• Trained as the school's "Mastery Manager" administrator, tasked with training the teachers on creating, storing, and analyzing assessments using the program.
• Trained in Steve Ventura's "Achievement Team" model for Achievement teams and created a plan to institute the model in the school.
- Instructional Facilitator at Wood Elementary School
- Lead teacher at Wood Elementary School
- Lead Math and Science Teacher at H.B. Rhame Elementary School, Richland School District One
- Algebra Teacher at Sandhills Middle School
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Special Education
- Masters of Education in Administration - Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education - CERRA Teaching Fellow
The Instructional Facilitator is responsible for training of middle school students to meet the standards and competencies required for the face-to-face coursework. The role is charged with instruction of a required course for all students. Delivered prepared lessons, activities, and homework assignments while providing ongoing-support for improvement of student written paper and assignments and examination assessments. Provided instruction on the following topics: Math, Social Emotional Learning, English and Literature t Led and coached 30+ students per class in developing core knowledge and competency in writing, editing and presentation skills necessary for the curriculum plans and associated industry roles t Utilized online software (i.e. PowerPoint, Prezi) to deliver effective visual presentations to inform students of new ideas and concepts for examination t Increased student and faculty knowledge by 100% within the first 6 months by incorporating planning sessions, workbooks, online quizzes, behavior guides, and exams into semester t Enacted change and continuous improvement based on team teaching research which increased the learning capacity of students by 100%
- Instructional Facilitator at Ralph J. Bunche Middle School
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) Research Assistant at Emory University
- Research Assistant at Prevention Research Center
- Research Assistant at Emory University
8 months at this Job
- Master of Public Health - Public Health Practice, Program Planning/Evaluation
- - Government
Build capacity of teachers to support academic achievement
● Plan, organize, and conduct parental involvement activities to ensure increased student achievement
● Work as part of the leadership team
● Identify, plan and organize professional development
● Research, identify, and model best practices
● Facilitate the development of a quality and effective learning environment
● Manage district and site-based instructional programs/initiatives
● Assist teachers in planning, implementing, and monitoring intervention strategies
● Coordinate effective curriculum implementation, classroom instruction, and classroom management
●Complete formal and informal teacher observations as directed
● Assist with Title I school-wide budget process
● Create, process, and receive orders in APECS
● Develop School Improvement Plan and ensure its implementation
- Instructional Facilitator at Raleigh-Egypt Middle/High School
- at Shelby County Schools
- Cash Room Attendant at Fed-Ex Forum
- Customer Service Representative at Advance America
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Education
- Bachelor of Science
I work as an instructional facilitator with students with special needs in age groups of 9th to 12th grades for the past 6 years. In additon, I teach PE/Dance classes working side by side of adapted and physical education teachers. Currently I am in a master/physical education program in Aliant International University and am in the process of taking the CSET physical education test, and I am very much interested to working in the field of Adaptive PE teaching position while working toward my APE degree.
- Instructional Facilitator at Capistrano Unified School District
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Early Childhood Education
Provide weekly professional development for teachers based on school improvement goals, best practices, and current educational trends. Guide and support PLC teams including development of proficiency scales, common formative assessments and use of data to inform instruction. Instructional coaching in improving classroom instruction through best practices and high payout strategies. Coordinate tiered intervention in math and reading. Support teachers in use of educational technology.
- Instructional Facilitator at Fremont County School District 14
- 6th Grade Math and Science Teacher/4th Grade Teacher (current) at Fremont County School District No. 14
- Title I Math Paraprofessional and Substitute Teacher at Fremont County School District No
- Executive Director at Lander Children's Museum
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Educational Leadership
- MA - Teaching
- BS - Psychology
· Promotes positive change in the school through collaborative relationships. · Work with teachers to ensure alignment of curriculum and instructional strategies to the Common Core State Standards and Essential Standards · Provide coaching and support to empower teachers as leaders · Co-teach and model lessons in classrooms · Provide and model differentiation strategies · Continually research and share effective instructional strategies according to the teacher and student needs · Co-facilitate/coach PLCs as they use formative assessments and data to drive instructional planning · Coach/support use of Formative assessments · Assist with data analysis to drive instructional planning · Coach and support the work of SIT and goal teams · Coach and support teachers as they help students to take ownership of their own learning. · Recognize key elements of Continuous Classroom Improvement to help teachers make connections between their current practice and the innovative and creative ways PDSA can impact learning in a classroom. · Continuously learn as part of the Compass Collaborative Team/PLC · Provides individual and team conferencing with teachers, administration, and other school personnel. · Promotes teamwork and data driven decision making · Provides demonstration lessons for teachers and examples of unit plans · Assists in collecting and analyzing data for increasing student achievement and teacher effectiveness · Researches best practices, reviews, recommends and/or develops support materials to enhance learning and achievement · Provides formal and/or informal teacher observations and offers feedback for improvement · Provides information (documents, meetings, responses to phone calls) for parents and community members about increasing student achievement · Participates in all required staff meetings and instructional meetings (after school subject/grade level meetings, if needed) · Completes all reports, memos, documentation and other necessary paperwork in a timely professional manner Is a member of the school’s leadership team and collaborates with other members of the school improvement team to provide a comprehensive approach to implementing curriculum, instruction, and assessment · Assists teachers in effective, instructional decision-making through reflective planning
- Instructional Facilitator at Winston Salem Forsyth County Schools
- Instructional Mathematics Coach at Philo-Hill Magnet Middle School/Winston-Salem Forsyth County School
- Executive Coaching (Instructional Specialist) at Executive Coaching
- Middle School Mathematics Teacher at Northwest Middle School/Hill Middle School
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- License - Education
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Business Management
• Provide coaching/ mentoring to teachers in 6th-12th grades in all content areas
• Facilitate Professional Learning Teams
• Develop and implement school wide personalized learning framework for teachers
• Develop and lead professional developments (school based and county-wide)
• Serve on School Improvement Team, Leadership Team, MTSS Team
• Maintain working knowledge of NC Standards in all content areas
• Facilitate implementation of iReady diagnostic and online instruction
• Maintain positive and engaging with school staff members, teachers, students, and stakeholders
• Develop, plan, and implement middle school literacy block framework
• Work collaboratively with other schools' Instructional Facilitators
• Analyze and disaggregate school and teacher data
- INSTRUCTIONAL FACILITATOR at Serve on School Improvement Team
- 4K REGIONAL COORDINATOR at SC FIRST STEPS
- CLASSROOM TEACHER at PITT COUNTY SCHOOLS
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- MASTER OF EDUCATION
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Elementary Education, Child Development and Family Relations
- Instructional Facilitator at Safer Foundation
- Uber Driver at
- Chess Tutor at GM Chess Academy
- Internship at Moody Bible Seminary
10 months at this Job
- Masters of Arts - Spiritual Formation/ Discipleship
- MBC - grammar, composition
- Bachelor's Degree - English
- Associate Degree - Communication
- - Secondary Education Teacher
Partner with school administration and district leadership as a data coach, instructional specialist, learning facilitator, and school leader, Support instructional effectiveness through facilitation of teacher collaboration; individual coaching; professional development planning, facilitation, and assessment of programs; strategic reform planning and leadership; fidelity of curriculum implementation and work on District Assessment System. Selected Accomplishments: * Trained district certified staff on using Milepost (planning and data tool), FASTbridge (assessment system), WY-TOPP (state assessment system) * Helped develop District Assessment System * Worked on establishing one years' worth of growth using multiple measures. * Worked with principals on school improvement plans which were approved by the Wyoming Department of Education. * Implement and train instructional leadership in processes and procedures of professional learning communities (PLC) to develop a systemic district approach to operationalizing PLC's with the district. * Provided research-based support to individual teachers in areas such as instructional strategies and materials, classroom climate and organization, behavior management, and professional growth and development to ensure that instruction meets student needs, grade level content standards, the goals of the site's School Improvement Plan. * Developed and implemented processes and procedures for using video for teacher self-reflection of classroom instruction.
- Instructional Facilitator/Data Coordinator at Platte School District #1
- State System of Support Coach/Mentor at Wyoming Department of Education
- Dean of Education at COLLEGE AMERICA
- Dean/Career Services Director at College America
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters - Education Administration
- PhD - Adult Education and Distance Education
- Masters of Science - Family and Consumer Education
- Bachelor of Science - Family and Consumer Education
- Associate of Science - Family and Consumer Science