Technology training center focused on helping adults with autism develop both technical and soft skills Instructional Facilitator, Jan 2019 - Present
• Develop instructor training processes for new hires and promoted students
• Design and lead trainings and professional development opportunities for instructors across sites
• Guide the development of technical curriculum
• Teach weekly soft-skills training courses
• Revise and continue development of soft skills course curriculum
• Manage the LMS system and oversee its implementation across sites
Technology training center focused on helping adults with autism develop both technical and soft skills
Instructional Facilitator, Jan 2019 - Present
- Instructional Facilitator at nonPareil Institute
- Development Specialist at nonPareil Institute
- 4th Grade Literacy Classroom Teacher at Siloam Springs School District
- High School Cross Country and Soccer Coach at Siloam Springs School District
8 months at this Job
- Master's Degree in Education - Education
- Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education - Early Childhood Education
As an Instructional Facilitator, I model instruction, plan, prepare, and provide professional development to teachers, align curriculum to Common Core State Standards, and observe and provide feedback to teachers.
- BCS Instructional Facilitator at BELEN CONSOLIDATED SCHOOLS
- BCS Response to Intervention Facilitator at BELEN CONSOLIDATED SCHOOLS
- BCS Administrative Intern at Belen Consolidated Schools
- Teacher at Belen Consolidated Schools
1 year at this Job
- Masters of Art - Educational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science - Elementary Education
- Associate of Arts - Elementary Education
- High School Diploma
I am currently an instructional facilitator with Loudoun County Public Schools. I play a number of roles that include collaborating with teachers, staff, parents, students, and administration, and the Digital Experience Team. Some of my main roles are, but are not limited to, job-embedded coaching, building technology skills, designing and implementing action plans for professional growth, ensuring alignment with school and division initiatives, and analyzing data to monitor progress and identify goals. I manage the professional development of over 100 staff members at various different levels in a variety of modes. On top of my day-to-day work, I also am part of multiple committees throughout the county.
- Instructional Facilitator of Technology at LCPS
- Math Teacher at Loudoun County Public Schools
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's Degree in Instructional Technology - Instructional Technology
- B.S. in Mathematics - Secondary Education
• Worked with school administrators to determine course needs and set frameworks
• Developed, deployed and maintained robust training programs accomplishing department and facility goals
• Created technology-rich lesson plans and compiled materials for use in lessons from K-5
• Instructional Coach and Facilitator for 75+ staff members
• Member of Instructional Leadership team
• Presented workshops and demonstrations at local and state conferences: Inspire Loudoun, Virginia Society for Technology in Education
• Experience with o Beginning Robotics, Coding platforms, Integration of beginning Computer Science concepts
• Staff technology training o Microsoft Office 365 o Digital Gradebook (Phoenix) o Software Programs o Comprehensive New Teacher Training o Google Tools and Apps
• Coordinated and managed video speakers such as o Astronaut Frank Culbertson o Adrian Fisher: World-Renown Maze Designer
• Coordinator school-wide events o Staff Professional Development and Technology Training Kindergarten Classroom Teacher Loudoun County Public Schools
• Provided input on procedures and strategies for kindergarten teaching guidelines
• Fostered language development, comprehension and vocabulary using traditional poetry, nursery rhymes and riddles
• Formed deep relationships with parents and students by engaging groups through conferences, emails, texts and phone calls
• Maximized receptive learning and retained student interest through Universal Design Lessons to reach all learners and through Personalized Learning, targeting each student's strengths while assessing key concepts of curriculum areas
• Spearheaded diverse kindergarten and first grade classroom with lessons on early literacy, independent reading and math
• Designed lesson plans based on comprehensive teaching of academic, social and personal skills
• Integrated technology into lesson plans such as early computer science tools
• Organized and assigned duties for 1 teacher assistant and multiple weekly volunteers
• Guided reading aloud to spark imagination and foster reading comprehension as well as vocabulary development
• Worked closely with peers to devise and utilize advanced technology and smart boards
- Instructional Facilitator, Technology at Loudoun County Public Schools
- Direct Sales at Enagic Water Technologies
- Educator at Harrisonburg City Public Schools Virginia
- Substitute Teacher at Harrisonburg City Public Schools
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Masters of Education - Technology
- Bachelors of Science - Elementary Education
* Enhance student learning by supporting instructional effectiveness through facilitation of teacher collaboration; individual coaching; professional development planning, strategic planning and leadership * Provide support for achievement data reporting tools, compile, analyze, and report student achievement data needed to inform instructional programs to improve teaching procedures * Assist teachers in the implementation of scientifically research based instructional strategies to help students who have significant difficulty in subject areas; coordinate and monitor RTI program
- Instructional Facilitator at Southwind Elementary School
- Science Teacher at Lowrance K-8 School
- Assistant Principal (Academics and School Operations) at Raleigh-Egypt High School
- Faculty Site Supervisor at Grand Canyon University
1 month at this Job
- Ed. D - Educational Leadership
• Stimulated scholastic improvement.
• Guided class participants in their efforts to achieve basic competence in mathematics, reading and writing.
• Subscribed to and utilized peer and group learning techniques.
• Addressed conflict management, attention span, impulse control, habit formation, and other learning barriers through vigorous and interactive methods of instruction.
- Instructional Facilitator at Safer Foundation
- Security Officer at MIIPS Security
- Youth Facilitator at Central State SER
- Senior Consultant/Trainer at Comcast
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sociology
- Associate - Criminal Justice
•Assists teachers in disaggregating and analyzing data from Curriculum Diagnostic Benchmarks
•Provides support for Family Math and other math initiatives
•Works with school administrators, classroom teachers, special educators, and central office instructional and support services staff to implement quality of mathematics instruction for students who need mathematics support within and beyond their classroom instruction
•Assists teachers in developing math curriculum assessments and instruction
•Assists district administration in identifying the weakness in the high school mathematics
•Selects mathematics programs designed to meet student needs and providing staff development or additional support services based on the needs of math teachers
- Secondary Mathematics Instructional Facilitator at Pine Bluff High School
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Educational Administration and Supervision
- Masters of Education Degree in Mathematics Education - Education
- Bachelors of Science degree - Mathematics Education
- Instructional Facilitator at South San Antonio ISD
at this Job
- Master Coach/ Instructional Facilitator at SBBC
- Master Coach/ Instructional Facilitator at
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Educational Leadership
• Training developer and lead instructor for Chemical Biological Radiological and Nuclear program, developed learning materials using a blended learning approach (hands on, videos, virtual classroom, instructor-led classroom, on-the-job training and reference aids.
• Identified environmental training needs, developed training budget requirements, and managed environmental training and inspection records involving procedurally following all government regulatory compliance.
• Designed content including measurable learning objectives, leaders and participant materials and tools, scenarios and simulations, assessments and evaluation questions.
• Implemented curriculum plans and education based best practices to identify clear learning objectives.
• Designed and developed learning materials from highly technical operations manuals for adult learners training for a short notice no fail missions worldwide.
• Revised regional training program for subordinate units to ensure personnel conducted operations in accordance with standard operating procedures.
• Instructor for a military software program Emergency Management response to Weapons of Mass Destruction.
• Developed training plan for corporate level simulation exercise concerning travel of multiple US Army organizations humanitarian response to a foreign country conducting consequence management operations.
• Prepared and managed training and development for Emergency Management response to Weapons of Mass Destruction and instructed.
• Designed and developed learning materials/tools, from concept to execution using established and evolving design process for Hazmat Certification resulting in 98% pass rate.
• Researched and Facilitated user enterprise training platforms and analysis, while implementing and maintaining information technical programs, policies and procedures ensuring confidentiality and integrity.
• Responsible for the coordination of team workflow and project life cycle management to efficiently complete the assessments of tactical operational duties assigned to targeted area of human relations and training operations.
• Provided analysis & reporting on key company audits, procurement, and technical packages as well as performance metrics. Operations
• Plan, resource, train and command 15 technical experts on team to conduct on the fly sensitive operations in hostile conditions.
• Planned, resourced and executed initial operating concept for new response team allowing the team to certify.
• Responsible for 4000 employees training, equipment and readiness for protection from weapons of mass destruction.
• Treaty Compliance Officer responsible for all actions concerning international treaty compliance.
• Revised regional training program for subordinate units to ensure personnel conducted operations in accordance with standard operating procedures U.S. Army.
• Managed daily responsibilities in key involving effective strategic planning and communication with senior management to build strong cross-functional teams.
• Planned and managed s projects involving interrelated disciplines and multiple stages of the systems development life-cycle while eliminating inefficiencies based on business needs and monitoring internal CRM (customer relationship management) amongst staff.
• Consistently carried out project management administration procedures for effectively creating and maintaining quality assurance reviews and distribution of documentation, preparation of correspondence, and client information.
- Training Development / Instructional Facilitator at UNITED STATES ARMY
23 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
- Associate of Applied Science - Hazardous Material Management