Instructional Technologist - eLearning Developer
Working daily in HTML5, Adobe Flash Professional, Adobe Captivate, and other associated Creative
Suite software, I am currently responsible for designing, developing and maintaining a variety of distance
learning solutions in partnership with Instructional Designers.
• Collaborate with subject matter experts across the network and Instructional Designers on the Knowledge Management team to produce world class eLearning solutions.
• Perform needs analysis and evaluate existing documentation to identify the most appropriate training approach and content to meet the demands of the learning objectives and audience.
• Design and build training solutions which use instructional methods that best suit the healthcare industry professional.
• Create engaging content using HTML5, Adobe Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Captivate, and Camtasia Studio.
• Upload content, administer, manage, and assist learners with the Halogen Learning Management System(LMS). Experience implementing and managing three of the industry's best Learning Management Systems.
- Instructional Technologist at NASCO - IT Software Services
- Director of Training at VHOT Training Inc
- Director of Training at Adobe Authorized Training - Sterling Ledet and Associates
- Systems Analyst/Application Developer, CACI Systems at Advanced Systems Division
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Communications
• Provide pedagogical and instructional design consultation and support for faculty in developing online, hybrid, and web-enhanced courses
• Produce video and multimedia assets, including online lecture video, course media, and event recordings
• Provide learning management system support for faculty, staff, and students
- Instructional Technologist at Drexel University LeBow College of Business
- Video Production Specialist at Thomas Jefferson University
- Advertising Data Specialist at Mediaguide, Inc
4 years at this Job
- Master of Science in Global and International Education - Peace Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies - Communication Studies
* Developed online training modules for external clients using Storyline, Premiere, Illustrator, and other multi-media software * Participated in developing interactive modules for online graduate-level courses * Evaluated courses using instructional design principles * Recorded and edited microlearning training videos for Blackboard LMS * Provided technical LMS support for both instructors and external users
- Instructional Technologist at Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing
- Instructional Designer at Defence Cyber Investigations Training Academy
- Instructional Designer at GP Strategies
- Instructional Designer at American Association of Medical Colleges
5 years at this Job
- Master of Arts - Instructional Systems Design
- Bachelors - Fine Arts
· Prepare instructional materials to facilitate active learning. · Develop activities and assessments connected to measureable learning objectives · Develop and build survey for training workshops · Provide technical support, facilitate and conduct user training on all technology · Create policy and procedure on technology usage · Create and maintain inventory database for all technology · Develop and manage technology purchasing process · Create and execute software testing · Develop video recording and editing for LMS
- INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNOLOGIST at HILLSBOROUGH COMMUNITY COLLEGE
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST at SOUTHERNWINE&SPIRITS
- System Administrator at PEER 1 NETWORKS
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- BACHELORS OF APPLIED SCIENCE - Business Information Technology
- ASSOCIATES IN APPLIED SCIENCE - Computer Science
• Manage and maintain Technologies for Teaching and Learning (TTL) computer lab and oversee and manage equipment checkout for use in classroom instruction to faculty, students, and school partners.
• Research, purchase, install, repair, maintain, operate and track A/V equipment, computers, peripherals, and software for the division.
• Code, modify, manage, maintain, and back up division's scores of FileMaker Pro databases and websites.
• Travel in-state to set up and support the technology needs of the summer PACE programs.
• Provide Help Desk support to administrators, faculty, staff and students (on campus and offsite) with their computers (Mac and PC), tablets (iPad and Android), audio/visual equipment, software, electronic portfolio construction, web page design, and instructional technology questions.
• Serve as a member of the Assessment, Accreditation, and Accountability (AAA) division committee and work closely with the AAA committee Chair and the division Chair to utilize electronic division assessment systems for accreditation requirements. Notable Accomplishments: Migrated divisions' Apple computer network to the college's Windows servers, enhancing file security and reducing maintenance time. Implemented new coding in FileMaker Pro databases so they could be accessed through the Web without having to resort to using interpreter programs (Lasso and PHP), saving many hours of programming and improving the user interface.
- Instructional Technologist at Lewis-Clark State College
- Database Administrator / Software Trainer at Texas School
- Technical Writer at Empire Airlines
- Distance Learning Instructor, Basic Electricity and Electrical Safety at Decker College
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- FAA Certification - Professional Instructor/Pilot
- Associate - Digital Avionics Technology
Reports to the Director of Instructional Technology
● Provide administrative and clerical support to the director and in support of the operation of the Instructional Technology department
● Provide Blackboard technical support to students and faculty in-person, through email, and through the 1-800 help line
● Assists the Program Coordinators in the preparation and uploading of Blackboard course content
● Assists the Director with the Online Student Evaluation process
● Schedules workshops in 25Live, creates workshop registration sheets, and processes workshop registrations
● Assists in the preparation of faculty workshops
● Monitors and orders supplies for Instructional Technology, including repair orders
● Related duties as assigned
- Assistant Instructional Technologist at Atlantic Cape Community College
- Life and Annuity Claims Professional Associate at Lincoln Financial Group
- Administrative Assistant at Second Baptist Church
- Insurance Agent at Insurance Agencies, Inc
1 year at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science - Nationwide Insurance
Area Computer Networking - Local Area Networks and the OSI Model -Developing and providing metrics information associated with student utilization of Online Learning applications. Honors-Awards -Assisting instructors with preparing and integrating course material into Online Best Outstanding Officer Learning applications. -Providing technical and pedagogical support for instructors and students using learning management system and related technologies. -Keeping informed on current and emerging course management system technologies, and other online learning platforms. -Work with other team members in analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and evaluating instruction.
- Instructional Technologist at D'Youville College
- Help Desk(vulanteer) at Heal-International
- at Heal-International
- IT Support Specialist at D'Youville College
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - BS, Informatics
- Associate of Arts - Arts and Sciences
San Diego Course Designer
• Design courses with SMEs for online master's program
• Provide on-call assistance to students and professors
• Edit videos for online lectures
- Instructional Technologist at California Western School of Law
- Coordinator at Berlitz
- Assist teachers in converting classes to LMS at Ridley School District
- Spanish Teacher at Ridley High School
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Certification - Spanish
- M.Ed. - Instructional Technology
- A.S. - Computer Programming
Collaborate with faculty to build and update course content in the Canvas learning management system. ◆ Perform QA review during course revision. ◆ Support the creation of new course content through video editing. ◆ Manage synchronous online meetings. ◆ Mentor coworkers in the use of Camtasia, Google apps, and Microsoft tools.
- Instructional Technologist at THE DARTMOUTH INSTITUTE, Dartmouth College
- Learning Management System Specialist at BIONIC ADVERTISING
- Senior IT Training Specialist, IS Clinical Administration at DARTMOUTH HITCHCOCK MEDICAL CENTER
- Technical Writer (Temporary at THE DARTMOUTH INSTITUTE, Dartmouth College
6 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Physiology and Biophysics
- B.A. - Biology
Develop and/or conduct professional development activities introducing and demonstrating innovative, state-of-the art teaching techniques and methods. Ability to foster a team atmosphere and be service oriented. Single-handedly started Google trainings with districts and Region 16 staff. Facilitated flipped meetings with leadership for staff instead face to face meetings for more efficient use of time. Some website design, use of smore for newsletter creation.
- Instructional Technologist at Region 16 ESC
- Coordinator at Region 16 ESC
- Instructional Technologist at REGION 16 ESC
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Education - Instructional Technology
- Bachelor of Science - Elementary Education