Create and develop instructional training tutorials for Blackboard and collaborative technology
tools to accommodate graduate level faculty and students.
• Assist in School of Education's online education using Blackboard for course development, building courses, adding content, multimedia, images and customize materials for online learning.
• Collaborate with Instructional Designers and faculty to determine best practices and strategies in instructional design, web-based resources, multimedia technologies, and instructional software to facilitate teaching and learning.
• Provide technical support and training for Blackboard and other collaborative technology tools to enhance teaching and promote meaningful learning experiences.
- INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNOLOGIST at Johns Hopkins University
- EDUCATION SPECIALIST at Campbell University
- PROGRAM SPECIALIST at J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College
- LEGAL OFFICE ASSISTANT at Kutak Rock LLP Inc
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Distance of Education Technology - E-Learning
- Bachelor of Art in Organizational Management - Organizational Management
- Instructional Technologist at Samuel Merritt University
- Instructional Technologist at University of California
- Trainer for the campus rollout of Google Apps for Education at University of California
- Instructor at Academy of Art University
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.A. in Economics - Economics
San Diego Course Designer
• Design courses with SMEs for online master's program
• Provide on-call assistance to students and professors
• Edit videos for online lectures
- Instructional Technologist at California Western School of Law
- Coordinator at Berlitz
- Spanish Teacher at Ridley School District
- Long Term Substitute Teacher at Lower Merion School District
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Education
- M.Ed. - Instructional Technology
- A.S. - Computer Programming
Liaise with faculty to evolve teaching methodologies through best practices and student oriented pedagogy;
identify and apply technologies to enhance student learning and engagement
● Provide training and technical support through in-person workshops, documentation and guided videos for various platforms including: Moodle LMS, collaboration software programs, Panopto, ExamSoft, multimedia tools, tablets and iPads, TurningPoint polling
● Create workshops and training materials to maintain minimal education competencies
● Develop pilot projects to test and evaluate new technologies; coordinate product demonstrations, trials and pricing
● Continuously evaluate effectiveness of initiatives through development and implementation of pre- and post-instruction assessment to understand impact of initiatives, faculty use of concepts, needs and reactions to programs, materials and services
● Serve as administrator and SME for ExamSoft, Moodle, Panopto, TurningPoint and CourseEval
- Instructional Technologist at New England College of Optometry
- IT Office Manager at Cambridge College
- Office Administrator at Jenzabar Inc
- Assistant Building Manager at University of Massachusetts
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
• Developed, implemented, and maintained eLearning training products including instructor-led modules, videos, self-paced online trainings, audio simulations, and performance support tools. Had 6 trainings nominated for "Training of the Year" awards, won the award twice.
• Utilized desktop and mobile technology to offer a wide range of presentation and delivery strategies. 100% of trainings could be accessed on either a desktop or mobile platform.
• Ensured that eLearning products were developed using appropriate adult learning techniques and evaluation tools (Knowles Theory & ADDIE Model).
• Performed quality checks and reviews to ensure trainings meet quality and design standards. Meet quality standards for my programs 100% of the time.
• Loaded completed trainings into the LMS and organization's other technological architecture.
• Continually researched and evaluated new eLearning tools that could improve and facilitate the design and development of eLearning products. Was the first in my unit to use GoAnimate software to build training programs.
- INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNOLOGIST at AETNA
- INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN & DEVELOPER at AETNA
- Customer Service Representative at AETNA
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- BS - COMPUTER INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Implemented applications such as Slack, Trello Cheftap as well as developed learning modules to assist employees seeking to become lab certified.
- Instructional Technologist at Cloud Chemistry
- Lab Technician at Cloud Chemistry
- Content Creator at Cloud Chemistry
- Technical Support at East Stroudsburg University
at this Job
- Master's - Instructional Technology
- Bachelor's - Media Communications
LMS Administration, online course development, digital media and authoring software utilization, Certified Quality Matters Peer Reviewer.
- Instructional Technologist at Middlesex County College
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - Instructional Technology
• Manage and maintain Technologies for Teaching and Learning (TTL) computer lab and oversee and manage equipment checkout for use in classroom instruction to faculty, students, and school partners.
• Research, purchase, install, repair, maintain, operate and track A/V equipment, computers, peripherals, and software for the division.
• Code, modify, manage, maintain, and back up division's scores of FileMaker Pro databases and websites.
• Travel in-state to set up and support the technology needs of the summer PACE programs.
• Provide Help Desk support to administrators, faculty, staff and students (on campus and offsite) with their computers (Mac and PC), tablets (iPad and Android), audio/visual equipment, software, electronic portfolio construction, web page design, and instructional technology questions.
• Serve as a member of the Assessment, Accreditation, and Accountability (AAA) division committee and work closely with the AAA committee Chair and the division Chair to utilize electronic division assessment systems for accreditation requirements. Notable Accomplishments: Migrated divisions' Apple computer network to the college's Windows servers, enhancing file security and reducing maintenance time. Implemented new coding in FileMaker Pro databases so they could be accessed through the Web without having to resort to using interpreter programs (Lasso and PHP), saving many hours of programming and improving the user interface.
- Instructional Technologist at Lewis-Clark State College
- Database Administrator / Software Trainer at Texas School
- Technical Writer at Empire Airlines
- Distance Learning Instructor, Basic Electricity and Electrical Safety at Decker College
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- FAA Certification - Professional Instructor/Pilot
- Associate - Digital Avionics Technology
Identify and assist in all technology resources. Participate in three different committees that are part of the Title V grant like Starfish, Title V, and Dream Team. Represent the technology portion in meetings to organize and improve the quality of education and instruction in the institution within the Title V grant rules. Responsible for the updates and maintenance of Suface Pro laptops as well as checking out technology to faculty members and recording it. Responsible for the instruction to faculty members of the use of technology like Yuja, Camtasia, Learning Glass, and interactive monitors. Provided presentations of collaborative technology classrooms. Responsible for FDC (faculty development center) teaching instructors how to use the technology in the FDC classroom. Provide IT assistance and troubleshooting of pc's and printers on the campus. Do not Contact. College Student
- Title V Instructional Technologist at Clovis Community College
- Computer Repair Tech at
- Car Detailer at Lamesa Dodge
- at Texas Bollweevil Eradication Program
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of General Studies - General Studies
- Associate of Science in Computers - Computers
Developed and implemented curriculum for 1:1 iPad program - head trainer for staff, students, and parents. Staff trainings and demonstrations. Social Studies, English, and Technology teacher. School district photographs and graphic design for District promotional materials. Production of monthly Newsletter for District. PUBLIC TRAININGS Instructional and informational trainings regarding ADA compliance/Service Animal regulations, International Child Rescue operations and NGO/Intelligence collection, Corporate Safety and Workplace Security.
- INSTRUCTIONAL TRAINER - COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST - INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNOLOGIST - TEACHER at PLATTE CANYON
- GRAPHIC DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHER at KV WALPOLE PHOTOGRAPHY
- Author of 9 History/Photography books at KV WALPOLE PHOTOGRAPHY
- Photography teacher at KV WALPOLE PHOTOGRAPHY
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts - English/Social Studies