PROJECT- DOE /FFPO FLUOR-STRATEGIC PETROLEUM RESERVE LIFE EXTENSION-II
• Specify requirements, data sheets, procurement support, vendor submittals.
• Review P&IDs, location drawings, installation details, assembly drawings.
• Review loop drawings, cable drawings, panel drawings, network drawings, wiring details.
• Review performance specifications, test requirements, interface requirements.
• Using Smart Plant Instrumentation to develop Instrument Index, I/O Summary, Alarm Matrix.
• Reviewed project designs for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, client contract requirements and related specifications.
- INSTRUMENT ENGINEER at PARSONS COOPERATION
- INSTRUMENT ENGINEER at AUDUBON ENGINEERING
- PROJECT ENGINEER at COLUMBIA PIPELINE GROUP
- INSTRUMENT ENGINEER at UNIVERSAL PEGASUS INTERNATIONAL
6 months at this Job
- B.E(HONS) - BACHELOR OF COMPUTER ENGINEERING
Working at Garmagostar Engineering Co. as a instrument engineer in the following different companies projects including:
• Jam Chemical Petrochemical Boilers
• NGL3200 boiler project
• Miandoab boiler project
• Lastic Barez Kurdistan boiler project
• Bell boiler project
• Design documentation for instrumentation and commissioning of Rasha Caspian Boiler project
• Design and construction of the Omid Oil Wastewater Treatment Project located at Genaveh Port
• Fire fighting system design of Fanavaran Petrochemical Reservoirs located at Imam Khomeini Port
• Control system design of the Sina Oil Storage Tank Project such as Central system control,F&G system,Camera system and etc.
• Gas transmission line Bidboland Project (Included: F&G System,Preparing the list of instrument engineering documents,Calculation base on different standard,Select the appropriate sensor, purchase and etc)
- Instrument Engineer at Garmagostar Energy Co.
- Instrument Engineer at Tehran Javan Co.
- Instrument Engineer at Tadbir Sahel Pars Co.
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - Electrical-Control Engineer
-- Project: Shintech Ethane Cracker Plant Project, Louisiana, USA
-- LSTK Contract: Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning of 500,000 tons/year Ethylene Plant
• Coordinate and support subcontractor for construction work, including directing field instructions, solving material shortage and prioritizing work activities as per schedule.
• Rectify construction documentations when necessary to optimize design, including plot plan revising, hook-up drawing updating, and termination drawing rectifying.
• Support commissioning activities including instrument calibration, trouble shooting on instrument damage or measuring error. In charge of calibrating level instruments of DP, radar, and servo balance, pH analyzers, and moisture analyzers.
• Responsible for work permit pulling and directing site co-workers on safety instructions.
- Field Instrument Engineer at TOYO Engineering Corp
- Instrumentation Proposal Engineer at TOYO Engineering Corp
- Instrumentation Engineer at TOYO Engineering Corp
- Instrumentation Engineer at TOYO Engineering Corp
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor in English - Business English
- Master in Control Engineering - Aeronautics Engineering
- Bachelor in Astronautics Engineering - Astronautics Eng
Deliverables include instrument specifications, I/O lists, instrument indexes, installation details, sizing calculations and scope of work write-ups.
• Specification of instrument and control components according to ISA standards.
• Sizing and selection of pressure relief devices according to API 520, ASME Section VIII and Section 1.
• Sizing and selection of control valves.
• Checking of I&E construction packages - instrument loop sheets, field junction box layouts and motor elementary drawings.
- Sr. Instrument Engineer at Qualex Engineering
- Machine Operator at International Automotive Components
- Co-op Intern - Research Assistant at UK Co-op
- Summer Intern at Equitable Gas Production
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
OBJECTIVE To: Obtain Process/Project/Instrument Engineering position, utilizing my experience in process, troubleshooting, projects, instruments, and process design. EXPERIENCE Process/Instrument/Project Engineer (2000 to August 2017) Goodyear Tire and Rubber, Beaumont Texas Chemical Plant Managed Instrumentation department for Capital and Expense projects, up to 20MM. Assign I/O for all projects, ie Capital and Expense. Includes using existing or new Junction boxes. Design and review of Loop drawings, P&ID’s, PFD, and PLC wiring, Perform Engineering studies (Hysis, Aspen, and Chemcad simulation software) to write/implement/estimate Capital and Expense projects. Targeting 2year ROI’s. Send Project packages out to contractors for bids. Receive bid packages and award packages based on cost, design, and deliverables. Conducted and participated on Capital and Expense Management of change and Process Hazard Analysis. Performed heat and material balances daily and monthly for accounting and troubleshooting purposes. Performed unit test runs based on R&D piolet plant runs. Write Standards operating procedures and Process operating procedures. Programed instruments locally and remotely from with AMS on DCS master control panel. Use of smart instruments for process streams, ie pressure and temperature compensated. Converted 14 finishing units from PLC to DCS. Specify and procure all new instrumentation for the Beaumont Plant. Write work orders for installation of instruments and projects. Used best practices and updated preferred vendor instrument list for plant. Looking for accuracy, cost, and longevity. Closed 65 MOC requirements in the first 6 months of 2012. Items included mechanical piping, instrumentation wiring, calibration, field testing, installation, and startups for new instruments and equipment. Wrote budget, specified and procured all parts, equipment, instruments and installation for Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer. 2.1MM. Project includes safety interlocking systems and Environmental reporting instrument calibration and PM’s, Complete Demo and Install in 10 days. Wrote budget, specified and procured all instruments and parts for complete Flare Replacement, 1.25M. Project includes safety interlocking systems and Environmental reporting instrument calibration and PM’s. Simulation studies to improve distillation tower performance at Goodyear’s Isoprene refining unit. Unit makes 99.9 % pure monomer for making poly-isoprene and this study ended with saving 15 % lower steam usage and 13 % better tray efficiency and a ROI in less than six months. Project cost was 1.5MM. Certified Green Belt in Six Sigma and lean manufacturing. Trained to perform process controls programming using Emerson Delta V DCS Trained operations groups to operate new equipment/units. Perform assessments and startup of new equipment/instruments. Performed heat studies on exchangers to optimize cleaning intervals. Installed new Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer for air pollution controls at Goodyear. Performed studies to improve operations and reduce down time for unit. Performed DCS upgrade from Toshiba DCS to Delta V DCS, programming and checking all loops for control strategy. Lead auditor for ISO 9000, performing internal audits on plant units. Environmental team leader for the department. Specified all instrumentation for projects, ie control valves, Level Radar, Nuclear level, mass flow meters, orifice flow meters, rotor meters, thermocouples, based on operating range. Automated manual valves for interlocking shutdown, PHA. Specified instruments based on controlled media, temperature and pressure etc. Installed several electric process heat exchangers for different processes. Installed several wireless systems to help monitor process conditions. Use ISA standards for all instrumentation work. Senior Process Design Engineer (1996 to 1998) Foster Wheeler Corporation, Houston, Texas Conducted front end simulation packages for Delayed Coker Unit to size equipment involved in building unit. Generated technical job scope for construction bids. Sized plant equipment, including towers, pumps, valves, exchangers, RX, and absorbers. Checked P&ID’s for all equipment for completeness and correctness. Validated relief and flare studies for refineries. Process Design Engineer (1995 – 1996) CITGO Refinery Corpus Christi Texas Process Engineer (1991- 1995) Star Enterprise Port Arthur Texas Started up new sulfur unit with best technology available. Improve Sulfur Rx with oxygen enrichment design. Process Engineer on FCCU, Hydrocracker, Hydro-treater, Delayed Coker etc. EDUCATION Mississippi Coast Community College Mississippi State University (1988 – 1991) Bachelor of Science Chemical Engineering. Attended ISA certified automation professional,CAP, course in 2016. REFERENCES · Available upon request
- Project/Process/Instrument Engineer at Goodyear Tire & Rubber Plant
- Senior Process Engineer at Foster Wheeler Corporation
- Process Design Engineer at CITGO Refinery Corpus Christi Texas
- Process Engineer at Star Enterprise Port Arthur Texas
17 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Chemical Engineering
- None - Engineering
Working as an istrument and F&G engineer in a gas refinary in iran and Teaching of "data communication network & telecommunication workshop" courses at SALMAN University, Mashhad, Iran
- instrument engineer at national iranian gas company
- teacher and researcher at AZAD University
- teacher at AZAD University
- instrument engineer, Sarakhs, Iran at National Iranian Gas Company
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- PHD - electronic engineering
- M.Sc. - communication technology
- B.S. - Electronic
- High School diploma - mathematics
Baltimore, MD (February 2014 - Current)
James Webb Space Telescope (JWST) Integration/Test and Flight Operations
Instrument Engineer / Deputy Branch Manager
● Experienced with ground testing and integration for satellite payloads and buses.
● Responsible for developing flight procedures and documentation. This includes script development, fault management, operations design and extensive simulator testing.
● Participated in cryo-vacuum and ambient testing at various sites for JWST integration and testing.
● Collaborate with vendors and various teams to ensure all flight products correctly interface with the onboard subsystems.
● Developed concept of operations for payloads and procedures that tested various operational concepts.
● Identified risks and developed methods to mitigate them
● Maintain knowledge of all spacecraft systems and their interdependencies.
● Experience working with satellite ground systems, project reference databases, data processing and simulators.
● Performed data trending and analysis.
● Developed multiple regression testing procedures to ensure the flight products work in all the defined operational scenarios.
● Experienced in maintaining components of the Project Reference Database (telemetry and command definitions)
● Executed administrative tasks such as timecards, travel approvals, weekly reporting, risk assessments and representing the team in various management meetings. Also assist in managing work assignments and load.
- Senior Instrument Engineer / Deputy Branch Manager at Space Telescope Science Institute
- Engineer I (Operations Controller / Payload Planning Manager) at Teledyne Brown Engineering
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - Astronautical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Aerospace Engineering
● Develop control and safety system of Petro-Chemical facility to integrate instruments by SPI
● Correct and update equations and control variable in control system simulation
● Review and evaluate Instrument Vendor drawings and documents by the project specification and the International Codes
● Comment on documents of relevant engineering disciplines to align with result of simulation
- Control and Instrument Engineer at Samsung Heavy Industries
- Internship Hardware Engineer at ST Ericsson
- Information Technology Specialist at U.S. Army, Casey
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- MS - Electrical Engineering
- BS - Electrical Engineering
Operating Trimble survey equipment such as GPS and total stations in order to compile information for site design, title and topographic surveys.
- Instrument Engineer at Landesign Services
- ENGINEERING INTERN at Nfina Technologies
- FRONT DESK AGENT at Hyatt Mountain Lodge
- MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN at N-Tron Corporation
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Geology
Assigned to the Process Area Project for Flint Hills Resources. Responsible for specifying and selecting the most cost effective instruments for the given applications.
- TX Senior Instrument Engineer at S & B Engineers Longview
- TX Senior Instrument Engineer at Burns and McDonnell Houston
- Lead Instrument Engineer at Shell Exploration and Production
- at Weatherly, Inc
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree