Install and fix/ repair lubrication systems on natural gas compressors. Install instrumentation tubing on natural gas compressor skids. Instrument fitter
- Instrument fitter at Engine Tubing and Lubrication Inc
- at Dahlgren Industrial, Inc
- Maintenance Mechanic at NRG Energy
- Instrument Fitter at Engine Tubing and Lubrication Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
On-Site Assignments: Install stainless steel tubing for air and gas supply. Assemble and install
pneumatic, electrical instruments on modules. Install pipe for air supply to tanks and valves. Checking
instruments for leaks and pressure test. Communicating with foreman, techs, production engineer, and
Inspectors to establish job deadline. Assist electricians on wire pull, terminating, etc. Leadman: Working on job site, planning, and ensuring safety regulations with a one team one result
attitude along with normal Instrument Fitter duties. Results:
● Creating a well-designed Instrument and tubing installation.
● Ensured the safety of employees.
- Instrument Fitter at Bay Ltd
- Instrument Fitter at Ashley Automation and Technology
- Electrician at Scott Electric
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school - All subject
3727 Duquesne ln pasadena tx 77505 Home Phone: Work Phone: 281-702-7438 Email:[email protected] Objective I want to increase my knowledge in the industrie, and with my abilities and effort meet the employer espectations. Education Sam rayburn high school from 2003 to 2006 high school diploma Work History TRIAD- instument helper 09/07-10/07 Run air pipe, help run tubing, tubing trade, and install fittings, valves, brakets DEJEAN COMPANIES-instrument fitter 10/07-08/10 Run tubing, install fittings ,valves, instuments, regulators, mount brakes, solenoids, run tubing on turbines, flow meters, build skits generators, gage panels,water wash, etc aero energy GE TUBING ASSEMBLY-08/10-09/11 Run tubing, install fittings valves, instuments, regulators, mount brakes, solenoids, run tubing onn turbines, flow meters, build skits generators, gage panels,water wash, run tubing 1/4 to 1 1/4 ISC- instrument fitter 09/11-10/11 Replace and install manifolds, intruments, tubing, fittings, valves, regulators, air pipe brakets, tubing trade, vents. WINGO SERVICES-instrument fitter 11/11-to 09/12 run tubing on analizers, skids, 1/8 to 3/4, install valves, regulators, instruments, gages. C-AUTOMATION- instrument fitter 09/12 to 03/13 subsea work, pods, panels at Cameron etc. PROSERV- 03/13 to 06/17 work on staks ,bop , rigid panels runing tubing and pipe, fit the pipe up,installing valves brackets , 1/4 tubing to 2 in ,running the tube on land rigs ,PDS pipe delivery systems,install hydrolic hoses ,skids ,etc. Ocean Edge services 07/17 to 11/17. SDU skits, riser skids, junction plates , coupler plates HPU skids run tubing ,autoclave cone and thread tubing Austin Industrial 12/17 to present work at Exxon running tubing , installing regulators, valves, flanges, supports, etc. Volunteer Experience Certifications, Diplomas & Training I have my NCCER and my TWIC also I have state of Texas apprentice electrician license I'm certified by Swagelok and hoke. I have HUET certificación and RIG PASS certificación
- Instrument Fitter at Austin Industrial
1 year, 3 months at this Job
• Help instrument fitter as needed
• Bend and cut tray
• Bend and cut tubing
• Set up stands for PT’s and PG’s
• Assemble PT’s & PG’s
• Run air pipe
• Pressure testing instruments
- Instrument Fitter Helper at ISC Constructors, LLC
- Construction Laborer at Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI)
8 months at this Job
- High school - Basic Core Curriculum
Connect instruments with tubing - Mount instrument stands - Add supports for tubing - Install air pipe from header to valve - Install tubing trays - Installation of ground wire - Termination of lighting supply - Wire pulling - Delegate work to helper - Other duties as assigned.
- Instrument Fitter at Jacobs
- Instrument Fitter at ISC
- Instrument Fitter C/ Electrical Helper at Triad Electric and Controls
- Instrument fitter helper/ General laborer at Kellogg Brown and Root
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Instrumentation Technology
Installed instruments, supports,and stands for instruments Installed instrument air headers Installed and tubing tray tubing ranging from 1/4 inch to 1 inch Installed screw pipe ranging from 1/2 to 1 inch
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associates - Instrumentation technology
installed instruments throughout an industrial plant. fabricated supports and stands for instruments and instrument tubing. wired up electrical transformers inside of a Motor control center wired up switch gears. always kept a nice housekeeping mentality.
- Instrument Fitter at Triad Electric & Controls
- Loader/Unloader at home depot
4 years, 2 months at this Job
• Assists journey instrument fitter on all work activities.
• Measuring, bending, and cutting tub
• Mount, and install controls panels and instruments
• Bend tubing cut, measure.
• Fabrication trays for installation.
• Run the 535 ridgid machine
• Use hand tools and able to fabricate and install conduit supporters and assisting in installing wire and cable by hand.
- TOP INSTRUMENT FITTER HELPER at CASEY INDUSTRIAL
- HELPER 1 BLASTER at PAINTERS
- SKILL WORKER/HELPER1 ELETRICIAN at MAINTANICE
3 months at this Job
- None - Instrumentation Tech
- None - Instrumentation Tech
• Day to day tasks include fitting and assembling instrument parts, checking instruments for accuracy and calibrating to specifications, installing industrial instruments and equipment, dismantling and re-assembling delicate mechanisms or electronic circuits, overhauling instrument systems, checking performance using testing and measuring instruments, setting up computers and control equipment, interfacing computers to control systems.
- Instrument Fitter at MMR ProCom
- Instrument fitter (polyethylene 5 Dow) at PCL construction
- instrument fitter at
- instrument fitter at Praxair Freeport
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Install new instruments Run stainless steel tubing from pipe tap to instruments Read P&ID Drawings Fabricate tubing tray, supports and stands to be within Drawing standard. responsible for assembling precise instruments, fitting parts, calibrating instruments, ensuring instrument accuracy, reassembling instruments, running performance tests, and operating control equipment. Exhibited strong technical abilities, practical skills, attention to details, dexterity, good eye-hand coordination, teamwork, and time management.
- Instrument Fitter at Bechtel
- Maintenance Technician at Texas Food Products
- Contractor at B&B Home Services
- Field Service Engineer at Acuity Brands
7 months at this Job
- - Nuclear Power Prototype Training Unit
- - Mathematics