Location: Dammam, KSA. Key Functions:
• Systematically organize the schedule work activities to meet project milestone and target completion.
• In charge in organizing loop test groups and prepare loop folders. Supervise DCS operator and instrument technician in performing complete loop test from DCS to filed instrument device (analog and digital signal).
• Loop checking of instrument such as flow, level, pressure, temperature (Fisher Rosemount, Vortex, Yokogawa and Emerson) on/off valves and control valves includes also switches and solenoid valves.
• Loop checking of Flammable Gas detector, Toxic Gas Detector, Beam Gas Detector and Smoke Detector.
• Interface checking of I/O signal of Vibration Speed Drive (VSD) and Motor Control Center (MCC) through DCS.
• Interface function test of instruments between DCS, ESD and F&G using cause and effect chart.
• Interpret Logic Diagram, Instrument Loop Diagram (ILD), DCS graphic process functions and coordinate with the Instrument Engineer and vendor of Yokogawa and HIMA if modification is needed and required by the client also familiar with P&ID.
• Familiarize with HART communicator and other instrument equipment.
• Work also in System Completion and Mechanical Completion to be hand over to the client.
• Prepare reports and coordinate with QC and other discipline for proper documentation in System completion and issuance of Pre Commissioning Certificate.
• Assist commissioning team in any related instrument works, calibration and punch killing for preparation of leak test and pressure testing activities.
• Maintain closed relation with clients and other department involved for smooth flow of loop testing activities and construction completion. Trouble shooting and repair as need arise.
- Instrument Supervisor at Snamprogetti
- IT Support Engineer at PepsiCo, Pakistan
9 months at this Job
- MSc - Electronic and Communication Engineering
Supervised the project and activities related to the instrumentation side of the job. Assisted with takeoff and bids of other projects.
• Lined crew out each day. Took care of office work and field work throughout the day.
• Routed tray and tubing for various instrument systems.
• Worked with inspector, client, and engineers to solve any issues with the project.
• Took care of Requisitions and RFIs associated with the project.
• Implemented redline drawings.
• Attended look a head meetings with client schedulers.
• Made sure that company policy and safety procedures were followed each day.
- Instrument Supervisor at Bay Ltd
- Instrument fitter at RES Contractors
- Instrument Foreman at
1 year, 1 month at this Job
LOCATION:PENGERANG JOHOR MALAYSIA
• Cable pulling glanding and termination.
• Ensure all the cable ladder ,cable tray and conduit are with correct routing as per drawing.
• Loop check and troubleshooting
• Checking and commenting the documentation.
• Ensure strict implementation of Permit to Work system.
• Manufacturers' Procedure and Inspection review to clients' specifications.
• Product inspection report audit.
• Inspection of the installation of instruments, panels and valves.
• Confirm all corresponding indications in DCS.
• Termination diagram and drawing showing terminal layout in panel and identified wiring connections,terminal,cable and core numbers of instrument/telecoms field cables.
• Daily work report and weekly progress.
• Installation of cable tray,cable ladder and support.
• Cable pulling,glanding and termination.
• Installation of field instrument and hook up.
- INSTRUMENT SUPERVISOR at WAN WANG E & I SDN BHD
- ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR at MEIDEN MALAYSIA SDN. BHD
- ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR at MONT KIARA
- E & I SUPERVISOR at VECTOR INFOTECH (M ) SDN.BHD
1 year, 4 months at this Job
• Control Wiring
• Install load centers from 120 volts to 13.8kv
• Troubleshoot Systems
• Conduit Installations, EMT, Rigid, PVC, and Aluminum
• Installation of Motors and Control Systems
• Wire Coordinating and labeling
• Usage of Multi-meters, meggers, Hi-pot Machines
• Building stress cones and Hi potting
• Knowledge on instrumentation in the industrial setting levels, pressures, and other critical instrumentation
• Knowledge of Allen-Bradley Modicon and trident control systems
• NFPA70E knowledge and training
• Emergency response team member
• Fire brigade member
• Hazwoper training
• Terminating high voltages
• Trouble shoot and repair motors and motor starters 12VDC up to 4160
• Troubleshooting control valves
• Terminating Transformers ◦ SCADA knowledge on MCC GEAR ◦ Oversee and QA/QC instillation of new electrical installations ◦ Extensive knowledge on Schweitzer relays such as sel710 and 757 ◦ Techstar training knowledge and courses ◦ TPC training
- ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR/ INSTRUMENT SUPERVISOR at FLINT HILLS
- ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR at KINDER MORGAN
- E&I TECHNICIAN, CALIBRIAN CORPORATIONS at KINDER MORGAN
- FOREMAN/JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN at A&A ELECTRIC
6 years, 6 months at this Job
Tubing High pressure chemical skids for Shell Vito project
• Attending daily production meetings with AGI project managers
• Ordering and verifying proper material used on critical function
• Working with AGI engineers on various issues throughout project
• Assisted electrical with mounting and terminating of instruments
- Instrument Supervisor at Preferred Electrical
- at Energy Professionals Group
- Instrument Supervisor /Electrical at Global pipeline
- Class A instrument fitter/Electrical at Caliber Solutions
6 months at this Job
Key Deliverables ♦ Conducting maintenance operations for ESD System, TDC, and DCS. ♦ Handling calibration, commissioning, repair, maintenance and trouble shooting of various make process control instruments of pneumatic, electronic and smart type instrument used in the Refinery. ♦ Working on Operations and maintenance of: - TDC-3000, DCS of Yokogawa centum CS 3000./VP - ESD System (Triconex). ♦ Ensuring quality for: - Calibrators, alarm and trip tests, preventive and breakdown maintenance. - Calibrations, periodic maintenance, preventive maintenance and breakdown maintenance of various process control instruments used in the Refinery.
- Instrument Supervisor. (Acting) at Bahrain petroleum Company
- Scientific Assistant / Senior Scientific Assistant (Supervisor) at Department of Atomic Energy
- Instrument Maintenance Technician at Instrumentation Limited
18 years, 8 months at this Job
- Engineering Graduate - Electronics&communications
- Engineering Diploma(Polytechnique) - Electronics and communications
2) Previous employer: M/S Almeer Technical Services Co. W.L.L, Kuwait.
- Instrument Operator, supervisor at S Almeer Technical Services Co. W.L.L
- Instrument Supervisor at Finesco international Co
- Instrument QA/QC Inspector at Modernization of Obsolete Instrumentation Project
- Instrument Technician at Kuwait Oil Company
9 years, 1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Instrumentation and Electronics
- S.S.L.C - Commissioning and Maintenance
• to prepare and develop Instrument Training Material for Kumul Petroleum Academy Instrument Technician Training Standard programme
• to be an Instrument Trainer (On-Job-Training) and Assessor for Kumul Petroleum Academy Instrument Technician Training at South Pacific Employment Institute ( SPEI ), Portion 474, Idubada, Port of Moresby, Papua New Guinea
• Trained, coached, assessed and develop an Instrument Technician / Engineer to work on Oil & Gas / Mining Papua New Guinea Facilities ( included Exxon Mobile Papua New Guinea EMPNG )
• to ensure that the candidates achieve the required level of competence in knowledge and skills, their performance being assessed periodically against National Training Council, Papua New Guinea Engineering Maintenance Standards.
- Instrument Trainer / Assessor at Kumul Petroleum Academy
- Technical Writer at Schlumberger
- Instrument Trainer / Assessor at Petrofac Training Services
- Instrument Trainer / Assessor at Petrofac Training Services
1 year, 11 months at this Job
at the Sunkyong E&C office in Seoul, South Korea, the Tema Oil Refinery in Ghana. The PD pump installation and piping rework at the Gas Desulfurization facility in Khon Kaen, Thailand. One year contract as Project Coordinator for DaeWoo SHM Engg at the OkPo Office on Ko-Je Island, South Korea - I supervised and ooordinated the design, development, construction, and finally the shipment of the completed offshore production platform modules for The Oil & Natural Gas Commission of India (ONGC). One year contract as the Lead I & E Engineer for the ONGC Projects at the Hyundai/John Brown Offshore Engineering Company (HJOEC) Joint Venture Office in Ulsan, S Korea - I supervised the total P&ID development, Instrument specification development, performed the bid tabulations and purchasing of all Instruments,Turbine Compressor and mechanical equipment for the construction of the platforms. Developed the Shutdown Logic for the systems. Three years as Instrument Supervisor/Lead I & C for Fluor Korea (two years in the United States and one year in Seoul, Korea) for the Sunkyong E&C (SKEC) Kodak DMT/PTA Film and Fiber Project, in which I reviewed and updated the overall Plant resizing design which was built in Ulsan, Korea. EXPERIENCE Jul 16-Dec 16 Nov14-Mar15
- Two years as I&E Advisor/ Supervisor at CNL/Funiwa Gas Project, DeltaAfrik
- Lead PCT Engineer at Day & Zimmerman
- Sr. Instrument/Project Engineer at Chevron Richmond and El Segundo Refinery
- Sr. Instrument/Project Engineer, Coffeyville Resources at The Crude Oil and Coker
5 months at this Job
- BS - Electrical Engineering
- Master - Instrumentation Engineering
* Supervise the Electrical Supervisor and the Instrument Supervisor and assure that equipment is maintained in accordance with NFPA 70 E Standards * Lead and develop supervisors and ensured craft personnel are developing and being lead * Responsible for planning maintenance budget for the Electrical / Instrumentation * Drive the Continuous Improvement Process within the Team * Ensure the safety of the maintenance supervisors and craftspeople * Oversee maintenance of all instrument, electrical and DEQ analyzers equipment under utilizing the maintenance work process
- I/E Superintendent at Almatis Alumina
- Instrumentation Services Supervisor for Onshore Kashagan Project at Shell International
- SCADA Team Lead for Onshore Unconventional at Shell Onshore Gas
- Instrument / Electrical Support Spv. at Shell Deep Water Services
3 years, 2 months at this Job