* I encourage sixteen Process Instrument Technicians and one Project Instrument Technician to focus on Safety. * With seventeen total Technicians, I provide manpower to multiple Business Teams through out the refinery. * Maintenance, reliability, and mechanical integrity of the refinery through the Instrumentation department are base responsibilities within my discipline. * I set priorities for maintenance procedures; both reliability and regulatory. * I coordinate with Business Team Leaders to determine the most efficient corrective solutions that best service our Process group. * I serves as a liaison to uphold current and future collective bargaining agreements. * I utilize experience through direct Union reports to provide guidance to Leadership including, but not limited to; HR, Maintenance Management, Process Management, and Safety Representatives. * I have initiated, built, and am maintaining a Training platform for the Instrument Technicians were there wasn't one. * I'm responsible for planning and scheduling daily activities, and prioritizing impromptu/ break-in work. * Coordinating turnaround packages, Facilitate meetings - often times with the use of Power Point presentations, initiate and review M.O.C packages, and encourage alignment of team focus on safety and job proficiency are among many areas of responsibility for my position as the Instrument Supervisor
- Instrument Supervisor at Phillips 66
- E&I Technician at Monsanto
- I&E Team Leader at Galata Chemicals LLC.
- Instrumentation Specialist at Shell Exploration & Production
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates - Industrial Instrumentation and Electronics
- - General Studies Graduate
• Planning, follow up and execution of routine maintenance, preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance, periodic maintenance jobs in NGL compressors, Ethylene compressor, Fire water pumps, air compressors, HP pumps, Gas turbine generators(GTG), Emergency diesel generators(EDG). Also vibration monitoring system used for cooling tower fans.
• Maintenance of Ingersoll air compressor which is plc based. i.e calibration of all instrument attached to the compressor such as the loading and unloading valve, temperature/pressure/vibration sensors following SMP (standard maintenance procedure) to ensure a hitch free start up after mechanical maintenance which is done periodically.
• Key member in the successful execution of gas turbine migration from mark- IV control system to mark-VI in all gas turbine
• Attending daily breakdown in plant and taking work orders from operation and production department.
• Supervision, monitoring and coordination of manpower utilization, effectiveness and productivity
• functional loop check (planning, coordination and execution)
• Instrument project supervisor in newly built nitrogen plant and demineralization plant.
• Co-ordinate quality control activities and pre-commissioning activities
• Project team player with good communication skills and coordination.
• Installation, calibration and trouble shooting of all field instrument like smart transmitters(HONEYWELL, ROSEMOUNT, YOKOGAWA AND ABB)
• Team member in installation, configuration and commissioning of RADAR system for level measurement in tank farms.
• Team member in DCS migration from Yokogawa centum XL to CS3000 currentlly in use.
• Modification installation configuration/calibration of pH and conductivity meters in water treatment plant, olefins plant and effluent treatment plant. check and ensured that all technical inputs like drawings and all corrective measures taken in case of descrepancies.
• Clear all punch items in the plantduring construction of new plants as per EPCL standard.
• Site acceptance test(SAT)
• prepare and submit progress report to sectional head..
• configuration of controllers Yokogawa, Foxboro, bells, Siemens, chino Honeywell. Etc
• Checking instrument specification so as to suit physical and chemical properties as design for particular plant process.
• Team member in development of project schedules and manpower requirement for instrumentation activity within the departments
• Technical team member in reviewing newly purchase materials as well as installation and also ensure that any modification is properly executed and complies with company standard and specification.
• Handling of ISO documents preparation of master list preventing and calibration schedules and plans, preparation of preventive maintenance and calibration reports (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001).
• Follow up and compliance of maintenance procedure toSOP/ SMP/ICMS(Indorama Computerised Maintenance system.
• Identification of Critical Path solenoid thermocouples, level switches, vibration probes(Bently Nevada) and different control equipment and compressors.
• Project follow-up activities which include: Monitoring progress of activities, updating project schedules in Microsoft Project and giving reports on project status to sectional head.
• Plc upgrade activities in air compressors and air dryer in nitrogen plant
• Team member in recently installation of gas turbine 5, PLC based. Precommisioning and commissioning
- Instrument supervisor - PPU&O Plant at Indorama - Eleme Petrochemicals Company Limited, Eleme, Rivers State
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering at University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Instrument and Electrical Technician at Yomatech Nigeria Ltd
- Edikan well head rehabilitation project (Total) (Offshore) at Chevron
11 years, 10 months at this Job
•. Line out work for crew
• Responsible for laying out all tubing runs
• Fabricating supports and running of trey
• Bending and installing of tubing
• Installation and electrical hook up of instruments
- Instrument Supervisor at Global Pipeline
- Fitter at Class A Instrument
- Shop Foreman/Service at Circle M Energy
- Flowback Operator at Self-Contracting/Safety Systems
9 months at this Job
- Some college
Key Deliverables ♦ Conducting maintenance operations for ESD System, TDC, and DCS. ♦ Handling calibration, commissioning, repair, maintenance and trouble shooting of various make process control instruments of pneumatic, electronic and smart type instrument used in the Refinery. ♦ Working on Operations and maintenance of: - TDC-3000, DCS of Yokogawa centum CS 3000./VP - ESD System (Triconex). ♦ Ensuring quality for: - Calibrators, alarm and trip tests, preventive and breakdown maintenance. - Calibrations, periodic maintenance, preventive maintenance and breakdown maintenance of various process control instruments used in the Refinery.
- Instrument Supervisor. (Acting) at Bahrain petroleum Company
- Scientific Assistant / Senior Scientific Assistant (Supervisor) at Department of Atomic Energy
- Instrument Maintenance Technician at Instrumentation Limited
18 years, 6 months at this Job
- Engineering Graduate - Electronics&communications
- Engineering Diploma(Polytechnique) - Electronics and communications
Responsabilités Project:Operation of the Alrar Inlet Boosting and Separation Facility for the account of Sonatrach STAH area, IN Aminas.
- instrument Supervisor level 4 - Bonatti SPA at BONATTI SPA
- instrumentation engineer level 2 at Bonatti SPA
- instrumentation engineer level 2 at EURL Bonatti Algérie
- instrumentation engineer level 2 at EURL Bonatti Algérie
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Maintenance and Industrial
venture with Century Energy F.P.S.O- ARMADA PERDANA- OYO FIELD Gulf of Guinea April 2016-To present JOB DESCRIPTION: ELECTRICAL AND INSTRUMENT SUPERVISOR Organizes on site electrical & instrumentation maintenance operations and assist with technical support Supervise day to day operation and execution of preventive and corrective maintenance activities related to electrical plant and equipment covering power generation units (Turbine & Diesel generators) and control units, L.V/H.V motors & control circuits, transformers, switchboards, cables, electrical submersible pumps (ESP) and electrical protection systems. Supervises operations generating preventive and corrective maintenance work orders, setting priorities, assigning subordinates, liaising with other operation and maintenance supervisors to coordinate work activities, endorsing work orders and work permits, and supervising the actual execution of work on site and/or in the workshop. Reviewing and implementing maintenance strategies, ensuring compliance, executing changes, plant upgrade and optimization to provide incident free operations and optimum reliability, testing and inspection of Safety/Emergency Shutdown devices (pneumatic and electrical) at intervals to ensure compliance and preserve asset integrity. Liaise and assist third party inspection and calibration of deck cranes, angle sensor, hoisting limit switches and safe working load test on cranes. Plan, organize and supervise pre-custody transfer checks and maintenance in readiness for crude oil custody transfer operations. Assist OEM vendors in system upgrades, modifications and repairs of equipment Liaise and assist in third party calibration and annual meter proving of Metering skid and associated instruments. Takes charge of electrical systems in case of breakdown and initiates corrective actions to avoid down time. Investigates and troubleshoots maintenance problems and implement the Company's permit to work procedures. Prepare electrical and instrumentation work Plan for shutdown maintenance. Liaise with the Work Planning personnel on timely updating of related maintenance activities in SAP. Ensures that the Company's HSE policies, procedures are implemented and strictly adhered to in Electrical Maintenance activities Retrieve monthly maintenance plans from system; sets weekly schedules with the planner and prepares daily activities. Ensures availability of adequate manpower, materials, spares and tools
- ELECTRICAL AND INSTRUMENT SUPERVISOR at BUMI ARMADA FPSO Vessel -Joint
- TECHNICIAN at BUMI ARMADA -CENTURY ENERGY JV
- INTERNSHIP at TRANSOCEAN NIGERIA
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.ENG - Electrical / Electronics
- - Design
at this Job
- under graduate
* Supervise the Electrical Supervisor and the Instrument Supervisor and assure that equipment is maintained in accordance with NFPA 70 E Standards * Lead and develop supervisors and ensured craft personnel are developing and being lead * Responsible for planning maintenance budget for the Electrical / Instrumentation * Drive the Continuous Improvement Process within the Team * Ensure the safety of the maintenance supervisors and craftspeople * Oversee maintenance of all instrument, electrical and DEQ analyzers equipment under utilizing the maintenance work process
- I/E Superintendent at Almatis Alumina
- Instrumentation Services Supervisor for Onshore Kashagan Project at Shell International
- SCADA Team Lead for Onshore Unconventional at Shell Onshore Gas
- at Shell Deep Water Services
3 years at this Job
- Sr. Instrument Technician at Grifols Diagnostic Solutions Inc
- Sr. Instrument Technician at Genentech, Inc
- Sr. Specialist, Metrology/Instrumentation at Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Llc
- Facility Engineer at Northfield Laboratories, Inc
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- City & Guilds - Instrument Science and Technology
Seconded to: Ophir Energy Period: November 1, 2017 - Present
- Instrument Inspector/Ex Inspector at Bureau Veritas Indonesia
- E&I Inspector/Ex Inspector at TAR
- E&I Inspector /Ex Inspector at Total E&P Angola Block 32
- Instrument Engineer at BP Tangguh Ltd
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Engineering Physics