COMPANY: Co, Kentz Engineering Member of SNC-Lavalin Group
PROJECT: Nickel Mining
JOB TITLE: INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN COMMISSIONING
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Installation, commissioning analysis, trouble shoots diagnosis, loop checking over haul and repair.
• Technical support for modifications.
• Acceptance testing of control and safety systems.
• Review of hook-up, jb termination drawings.
• Calibration of instrument
• Cause and effects testing
• Assits vendor in commissioning of equipments.
• Maintains appropriate cords and inventors.
- INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN COMMISSIONING at Toamasina Madagascar, Africa
- INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN at DANWAY Electrical & Mechanical Engineering L.L.C
- at T.I.J.D. Joint Venture
- at BECHTEL INTERNATIONAL
4 years at this Job
- Vocational - Course
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards.
• Installing and troubleshooting motor control systems, process instruments, hydraulic and air systems.
• Perform maintenance and repair on electrical equipment including MCC, process monitoring instrumentation, motor actuated valves, control valves, variable frequency drives,
• Provide guidance and supervision to contractors and crews during the construction phase ensuring new installations comply with company standards, are fully functional, and safe to operate.
• Maintained electrical and instrument equipment on Dryer, Mixer, crusher, take off area, Calcining, and other equipment and machine in the plant.
• Monitor and check Power and Gas consumption.
• Monitoring the condition of motors like lubrication, vibration, temperature.
• Calibration of electrical and instrumentation Instrument like transmitter, gauges, load cell, sensors and control valve.
• Maintain the daily and monthly maintenance work
• Maintain the cleanliness, temperature, and condition of MCC, MDB, Substation, Switchgear, Main breaker, Motor drive or VFD, and other auxiliary equipment.
• Repair and check lights, breaker, and power outlets.
• Implement 5S Biomedex Free Zone Company Sharja - UAE Year 2014 - Oct.1 2016 Instrument Technician (Assigned in EGA power plant IMD)
• Repair and installation of instrument like transmitter, control valve, and other instrument.
• Calibration of transmitter and gauges like pressure, temperature, level, deferential pressure transmitter.
• Calibration of control valve.
• Breakdown job of boiler, Gas turbine, steam turbine. Replace and installation of instrument like vibration sensor, temperature transmitter, pressure transmitter, DP transmitter, control valve calibration, rewiring, tubing, replace filter, and other breakdown job.
• Use proper tools and instrumentation For Calibration.
• Implement 5s.
- Electrical and Instrument Technician at Gypsemna Company LLC
- Electrical and Instrument Technician at Power Flux General Construction LLC
- Electrical Technician at Innovative Engineering - Cagayan de Oro Philippines
- Electrical trainee at MORESCO
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Technology and Management - Electrical Technology and Management
• Working at Client site (Siemens) as a senior industrial electrician and Instrument Technician
• Install electrical conduit on Analyzer Shelters (Houses) as per electrical drawings and diagrams.
• Running and terminated low voltage and signal wiring.
• Install stainless steel tubing of various sizes (1/4" - 1') on Analyzer Shelters, Cabinets and Control Panel enclosures.
- Electrician Class I / Instrument Technician at Rig Tech US
- Production Manager at Accurate Control Company
- Production Supervisor (Engineered Products) at R. Stahl Inc
- Project Field Installation Manager at HPI LLC
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Certification in Automotive
- Certification in Lean Management
Install repair calibration of process instrumentation at customer sites. Travel to and from, filling out Field Service Reports. Trouble shooting customer problems. Mechanical and or electrical problems solved.
- Instrument Technician at Turnkey Instrument Solutions
- Maintenance Technician at Harlan Bakeries
- Instrumentation Technician at
11 years, 5 months at this Job
- Certificate - National Electrical Code
- High school - Math, Science, English
- Some college
The Sterile Processing Technician/instrument techniciansis assigned duties performing decontamination, preparation, sterilization and distribution of surgicalinstruments and medical... The job includes sterilizing instruments, picking cases, organizing space and restocking. My accomplishments while being in this job is how fast I learned everything. I had no experience in this work field, so coming from working in food service to this was a big change and I feel as if I handled it very well.
- Instrument Technician at Saint Luke's Health System
- Cook/Customer Service at Saint Luke's Health System
- Cashier/Customer Service/Cook/general manager at KFC
- Cashier/Customer Service at Winnwood skate center
6 months at this Job
- High school
- High school
Service, repair, troubleshoot all electronic and instrumentation at manufacturing plants
• Setup and programming of VFDs and Softstarts
• Calibration and verification of Effluent and Influent flow at municipalities waste water plants
• Hart communications- Emerson 475 and Meriam 515
• Sales and Quotes for jobs
- Instrument Technician at Arkansas Instrument Services
- SR Instrument/Automation Tech at BHP BILLITON
- BHP BILLITON Contractor (Instrument and Control Technician/Meter Tech) at Elston Enterprises-Chesapeake Energy
- (Instrument and Control Technician) Pine Bluff Arsenal at URS Washington Group Division
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associate's - Industrial Instrumentation
Duties: Instrument maintenance on Transmitters, valves, switches, temperature elements, signal wiring.
- Instrument Technician at Westgate LLC
- Instrument Technician at Jacobs Field Services
- Carpenter at Turner Industries Group, L.L.C
- Mechanic's Assistant at L&K Services, LLC
4 months at this Job
- Diploma - Industrial Instrumentation Technical
- High School Diploma
• Fixed a variety of instruments daily from each instrument group, using a variety of different tools
• Salvaged unrepairable instruments
- Instrument Technician at American International School - Riyadh
- Computer Technician at Jzala Residence Compound
- Computer Technician Intern at ADVANCED ELECTRONICS COMPANY
- Volunteer at Gawad Kalinga
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- International Baccalaureate Diploma - High School
Working in the instrument reliability department performing day-to-day maintenance and PM's, supporting turnarounds, DCS configuration, and system upgrades throughout the refinery. Maintaining and testing safety instrumented systems and associated instrumentation. Worked on temporary assignment as an I&E Turnaround Field Coordinator Fall of 2017. Switched roles within Instrument department to Analyzer Reliability Technician in January 2018.
- Instrument Technician (Analyzers) at Phillips 66
- I&E Planning/Field Coordinator at AirSwift, Ponca City Refinery
- Lead I&C Technician at Abengoa Solar - ASI Operations, Solana Generating Station
- Upstream Deepwater Offshore - GOM - Instrument Technician - Tech 4 at Shell Oil Company
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associates - Industrial Instrumentation and Controls Technology
- High school Diploma
- Instrument Tech:
+ Decontaminate, checking Instrument, Assembly tray, Picking cases.
+ Rotation Team Leader, answering phone to support the operating Room.
+ Student Preceptor, training students comes to practice their clinics skill, be prepare for their Certified test.
- House Support:
+ Helping to pick up and delivery supply to the Floor. Patient charge bed order every day.
+ Coordinate patient charge and supply to support Patients Care.
• T-doc System Administrator: Coordinating, building new tracking system, training staffs users, trouble shooting and fixing problems.
- Instrument Technician at UW Medicine Northwest Hospital and Medical Center
- Central Service Technician (CRCST,CIS) at Swedish Medical Center - Seattle, WA
- CS Tech II (CRCST) at Evergreen Hospital at Central Sterilizing and Processing Department
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Business in Healthcare - Administration
- Central Service Technician
- - General