current assignment) Nov 2009 - Present
• Electrical Engineer for the Petronius offshore Deepwater Oil and Gas facility.
• Providing capital project management as well as engineering technical support to daily operations.
• Technical resource assuring facility compliance with OSHA, BSEE, and Coast Guard regulations
• Managed the Petronius control system upgrade project through entire project lifecycle. This $14.8 million dollar project was the first hot (online) full control system upgrade on a Chevron offshore producing facility. This new method resulted in a Lean Sigma savings of $65 Million dollars due to averted downtime.
• Managed the upgrade of 7 Solar gas turbines from Siemens 505 to Allen Bradley ControlLogix based control systems
• Presented to Chevron Energy Technology Company a presentation on economics, design, and implementation of online (hot) control system upgrades.
• Developed the Petronius alarm management system
• Lead and facilitated Chevron Gulf of Mexico Contractor Improvement Team. The function of this team was to engage Electrical construction contractors with Chevron Safe Work practices along with Company, State, and Federal safety standards
• Managed 230,000+ man hours of offshore work with zero safety incidents.
• Mentoring several young engineers in the Business Unit including Mechanical, Power, Process, and Production engineers
• Developed a Monte Carlo simulation to predict downtime associated with obsolete control system hardware.
• Extensive HMI development and testing experience.
- Deepwater Instrumentation and Control Engineer at Chevron, Gulf of Mexico Business Unit
- Facilities Electrical Engineer at Gulf of Mexico business Unit
- at United States Navy
9 years, 4 months at this Job
Complete tasks ahead of deadlines to ensure the successful and timely resolution of projects. ◦ Preparation of project progress reports. ◦ Elaboration of technical reports to suppliers and clients. ◦ Preparation of cabling systems routes drawings ◦ Development of operation and control system philosophy. ◦ CCTV, Intruder Detection and Access Control architecture. ◦ Development of CCTV, Intruder Detection and Access Control philosophy. ◦ Elaboration of Control system architecture. ◦ Calculation, selection, evaluation and specification of control valves. ◦ Construction specifications. ◦ Elaboration of Material requisitions. ◦ Development of logic diagrams, instrument index, I/O List, cause & effects diagrams, control narratives. ◦ Preparation of technical specifications and data sheets. ◦ Elaboration of List of cables and Material take-offs. ◦ Instrument layout drawing. ◦ Instruments installation details. ◦ Elaboration of Loop diagrams and Interlock diagrams.
- Instrumentation and Control Engineer at Thronson Internacional de Venezuela, C.A. (TIVENCA)
- Project Engineer at Empresas Norte Sur (ENSCA)
- Technical Support Engineer at Innovantis Technologies
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electronics Engineering
• Knowledge of different safety Valve Preventive Maintenance
• Ability to Interpret oil and gas separator principles
• Working knowledge of tubing and tube connectors
• Ability to interpret different code and standards
• Ability to develop a SIS (Safety Instrumented System)
• Interpreting IC & A and Piping interface drawing for projects
• Developing Level Indicator Hook-up details
• Generating Pressure Indicator Hook-up details
• Ability to work with Pressure Temperature Indicator Details
• Knowledge of Pressure LIC/LV Installation Details
• Knowledge of Pressure PC/PCV Installation Details
• Generating Pressure Shutdown Valve installation Details
- Instrumentation and Control Engineer- Trainee (High Tech IT and Engineering) at Interpretation of Instrument P & ID
2 months at this Job
- - O.N.D. Marine Engineering
- School Certificate
SME Principal Engineer in charge of physical protection for the Startegic Petroleum Reserve Project for Department of Energy. Engineering and design of IP digital camera network, fence intrusion detection and assessment, and LED light fixture upgrade.
- Principal instrumentation and Control Engineer at Parsons
- Principal Instrumentation/Control Systems Engineer at TechnipFMC
- Support Department Manager at IHI E&C
- Senior Lead Control Systems Engineer at Foster Wheeler USA Corporation
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Electronic Engineering
QA / QC Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer, for the assembly of instruments and measurement and control equipment in the Bello Wastewater Treatment Plant. Supervision, supervision and control of contractors for compressed air systems, supervision of fire detection and extinguishing system, ventilation and air-conditioning system and monitoring of instrumentation and field buses. (PTAR Consorcio aguas de Aburrá HHA, Aguas Nacionales GRUPO EPM). Coordinator of the Geotechnical Instrumentation of the Wastewater Treatment Plant of Bello. (PTAR Consorcio aguas de Aburrá HHA, Aguas Nacionales GRUPO EPM).
- Engineer. QA / QC Electrical and Instrumentation and Control. at Aguas de Aburra HHA Consortium (Hyundai Engineering &Construction Co. Ltd. and ACCIONA)
- Instrumentalist Supervisor support at Asociados Asociados S.A.S (Cartagena Ecopetrol Refinery)
- Instrumentation Engineer at Schrader Camargo Ing. Asociados S.A.
- Instrumentation and Control Engineer at UNE EPM telecommunications
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - SPECIALIZATION IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Bachelor's - ENGINEERING IN INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL
- Bachelor's - TECHNOLOGY IN INDUSTRIAL INSTRUMENTATION
Junior Control Engineer - Assisted with plc ladder logic programming and hardware interfacing in industry applications. - Studied about different instrumentation and control products like controllers, transmitters, flow meters, recorders, gas analyzers, control valves, pumps etc. - Dealt with customers and technical staff members for problem understanding and resolution. - Apart from technical skills, learned communication skills, team work, industrial need and safety measures.
- Junior Control Engineer at Chem-tech Associates
- Instrumentation and Control Engineer at Sumul Dairy
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Electrical Engineering(Control Systems)
- Bachelor's - Instrumentation and control Engineering
• Development of material and labor TIC cost estimates.
• Worked on the development of Instrumentation and Automation Standard Specifications.
• Responsible for Schedule, Budget and Quality for Instrumentation scope.
• Held responsibility of handing Field Instrumentation, DCS and skid packages from preparing specifications, sizing calculations and technical bid analysis.
• Developed Load lists, electrical single line drawings, Bill of Materials(BOM), and Hazardous area classification drawings.
• Performed sizing of Transformers, MV, LV power cables and UPS Systems. Projects - Oiltanking Texas Independent Deepwater Expansion (TIDE) project FEED 1/2/3 (TIC Estimate) for New Crude oil storage terminal in approximately 35 acres of storage tanks and Ship/barge Dock loading and unloading facility at Texas City, Texas; Gradiant Energy System’s(GES) Produced water treatment facility for Clean Brine at the facility in the Midland, Texas.
- Instrumentation, Controls and Electrical Engineer at Midstream & Terminal Services (MTS)
- Principal Lead Instrumentation and Controls Engineer at SBM Offshore USA
- Lead Instrumentation and Control Engineer at Infotech Enterprises
- Instrumentation Engineer at Petrofac International
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Wintech Engineers Pvt. Limited - The Company is system house of Siemens and doing automation of variety of industries. * Project management in execution of multiple projects (About 50 projects at a time). * Customer enquiry and offer preparation. * Engineering of PLC panels, BOM preparation, project scheduling, material procurement, vendor management, stock management, assembling, testing, shipment, logistics, payment realization, cash flow and customer handling. * People management, recruitment and appraisal.
- Vice President at Instrumentation & Control
- Senior Instrumentation and Control Engineer at
- Assistant Director at Dastech Solutions
- Senior Manager at Emerson Process Management
1 month at this Job
- B.E. - Electronics
o Led the successful project implementation, integration, testing and commissioning of a video security system using Pelco and Hirsch systems for the Saudi Embassy in Manila. Led coordination meetings with customer and installers to ensure the requirement were met and the system delivered to customer specifications. o Led the engineering and successful deliver of two projects for International Container Services Inc., in Manila port. o Developed customer requirements and provided the preliminary and final design for upgrade the facility to a fiber optic network infrastructure. o Led the design and engineering of the the CCTV system from analog to digital. o Led the Rehabilitation CCTV Project for Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Terminal 3. Led the selection of new and existing equipment required for the project. Led the capture and development of customer requirements. Led the development of the design and IDF of the system. Led the development of CAD drawings. Performed weekly inspection to ensure that installation is according to customer requirements. Trained the Airport Police and Airport Maintenance Engineers on how to operate and maintain the system. o Wrote the engineering proposals and subsequent contract award for traffic surveillance and security of highway toll collection areas for two major highway projects for the Philippines Subic- Clark-Tarlac Expressway and North Luzon Expressway.
- Project Lead and Systems Design Engineer / Project Engineer at Gardex Electronics Inc
- Graphic Artist at
- Instrumentation and Control Engineer at Babcock Hitachi Inc
13 years, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Electrical Engineering
• Analyze production plan, balance and track all the firm orders from customers and forecast all the future requirements
• Monitored all international shipments and brokerage clearance by working with our International Freight Forwarder, US Customs Broker and with Supplier
• Experienced in Executing Material Requirement Planning, Purchase Order creation and Bill of Materials (BOM)
• Analyze the customer orders in relation to the planning and in the event of discrepancies, work with cnustomer and production team to meet the demand. Also, communicate with the customer and ensure on time and complete deliveries
• Examine important KPI’s such as Inventory Turnover, Inventory stock in days, Inventory Accuracy and On-time Shipping
- Material Planner and Logistics Engineer at MARIMBA AUTO LLC
- Student Assistant at Athletic and Recreation Center at Lawrence Technological University
- Graduate Assistant under Dr.Ahad Ali at Lawrence Technological University
- Intern in Instrumentation and Control Department at Aker Solutions
9 months at this Job
- Masters - Industrial Engineering
- Bachelor - Instrumentation Engineering