I have 7 years experience as Instrument Design engineer. Good idea to work with pds software.
- Instrumentation Design Engineer at Aker Solutions
- Instrumentation Designer at Toyo Engineering India Ltd
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Diploma in Instrumentation - Instrumentation
• Design of building services for all types of projects such as Residential and Commercial complexes, Cafeterias, Offices, hospitals, Farmhouses etc.,
• Preparing electrical system for fueling station (Zone 1,2&3) including photometric design.
• Developing drawings such as Electrical power distribution system, lighting and power layouts, Cable tray routings, electrical room layouts etc.,
• Provide technical support to the Design, Construction & project management system. Attend management & Technical meetings with Client, Contractors & subcontractors for the resolution of design and construction issues.
• Carry out electrical design calculation including connected and maximum demand load calculations, applicable diversity and demand factors, Circuit breakers, Panels and feeder cable sizing, Single Line Diagrams, DB schedule, Cable Schedule, Compliance reports, short circuit analysis and voltage drop calculations.
• Familiar with Local and International Codes and regulations.
• Good leadership qualities to work and to coordinate and monitor team of electrical engineers and cad operators for completion of task within the time limit. Capable of working multi projects simultaneously.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written.
- Sr. Electrical Design Engineer at System Design Engineering, LLC
- Electrical Design Engineer at Super Tech Consulting LLC
- Electrical & Instrumentation Design Engineer at Ausenco Saudi Arabia Ltd
- Electrical Design Engineer at Arabian BEMCO Contracting Co. Ltd
2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Leadership
- Bachelor of Technologies in Electrical & Electronics Engineering - Training Programs by HSSE-Shell Petroleum Including
Project Hope Downs 4 I have been resonsible for the instrumentation and control system (PLC) design with input into infrastructure (power reticulation). During the construction phase, I dealt with any site design changes and additions plus the supervision of sub contractors. I then moved into the commissioning stage till the completion of the project.
- Lead instrumentation and control systems Engineer at KBR Projects
- Senior E/I Engineer at KBR Projects
- Senior Instrumentation Engineer at
- Senior E/I Engineer at
7 years at this Job
* Motion Control, Automation, Power Distribution and Control systems integration, design, build and PLC / HMI programming in Manufacturing, Waste Water, Automotive, Food and Beverage, Injection Molding, Gas and Oil, Automated Weld and Assembly, Packaging, Material Handling environments. * Field troubleshooting for over 500 unique customers and equipment configurations / Electrical estimating bidding and take off. * Hardware and Software designs, perform customer design reviews, supervise electrical build, program and debug software, perform internal buyoffs, assist with customer buyoffs * Implementing improvements, coordinating scheduling and resources, project planning, creating budgets, objectives and timelines, equipment procurement and installation, coordinating suppliers and vendors, competitive bid processes, test plans, startup plans, contingency plans * Classroom and plant floor training end users, maintenance staff and upper level management personnel * Technical Writings and documentation and user manuals for as built equipment. * Maintaining safety and controls integrity standards * PLC, Robot, Drives and HMI system architecture, programming and installation, start up and debug using Allen Bradley, Modicon, Siemens, Telemechanique, Automation Direct, GE, Klockner Moeller, ABB, Fanuc and a variety of other PLC, HMI and Robot platforms depending on customer equipment and needs * Design, build and installation of power distribution systems, control panels, automation platforms and upgrades for Machine Tools, Servo based control systems, and Motion Controls * Highly diverse customer base: Tier 1, 2 & 3 automotive suppliers, Waste Water treatment facilities, Material Handling, Printing, Stamping, Chemical Processing, Injection Molding, Steel processing, Textile Manufacturing, Food Processing, Commercial building etc
- Controls Engineer at EMCCO
- Sr. Controls Engineer / (Contract) at Olympic Laser Processing
- Controls Engineer (Contract) at Rockwell Automation
- Project Manager Long Island Rail Road Y2K Project (Contract) at New York Metro Transit Authority
17 years, 1 month at this Job
- Certification - Electrical Power Distribution
SR. STAFF ELECTRICAL//INSTRUNENT ENGINEER/LEAD PROJECT MANAGER Perform duties as lead electrical/Instrument design engineer for Tetco Emissions Projects for Owingsville KY. and Gillis LA. Sites. Prepare Scope of work, Bids evaluation. Load study, power management, Standby power and UPS. Supervise two midlevel engineers and six E/I designers to provide detail drawings
- Temporary assignment at Spectra at Enbridge Energy Via Aerotek Professionel Inc
- SR. STAFF ELECTRICAL ENGINEER at UPS
- INSTRUMENTATION & ELECTRICAL ENGINEER at Universal Professional Solutions at BASF
- ELECTRICAL AND INSTRUMENT PROJECT ENGINEER at Gulf Interstate Engineering
3 years, 6 months at this Job
I specialize in:
● PLC and DCS based control systems engineering.
● chemical and petrochemical automation
● 2d AutoCAD tooling and equipment design
● Manufacturing Engineering Projects.
- Electrical Control designer at AFSOE
- Electrical Designer at Patriot Technical for Infilco Degremont, Inc
- Instrumentation Designer at E-group for Perigon Engineering
- Electrical Engineer at SOUTHERN COMPANY SERVICES (SCS)
3 years at this Job
- B.S. - Manufacturing Engineering Technology
Follow technical procedures and test parameters to conduct environmental stress testing on production infrared cameras and sensors.
• Properly document all test results and test discrepancies that may occur during testing
• Aid in the improvement of lab processes and lab tools
• Maintain lab space to ensure environment safety and efficiency
- Environmental Test Technician at L3 Space and Sensors
- Sales Team Specialist and Trainer at Best Buy
- Instrumentation design engineer co-op at General Electric
- Electrician's Apprentice at Red Leonard Associates
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Electro-Mechcanical Engineering Technology
- - Electrical Engineering
- In Progress - Mechanical Engineering
• Teaching foreign students (ages 7-11) English online.
• Using TPR (Total Physical Response) methodology.
• Lesson planning and technical setup.
• Use of both physical and digitally interactive props for maximum
- ESL Teacher at VIPKid
- Instrumentation Design Engineer at Nooter/Eriksen
- Data Analyst at Sense Corp
- Process Operator at Center Ethanol Company
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Chemical Engineering - Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics - Mathematics
As general counsel I manage all the legal affairs of the company which principally involves commercial (domestic and international) contracts, intellectual property protection, securities & corporate finance, employee related matters, and environmental matters to name a few. I am also acting corporate secretary, and frequently fulfill certain CFO functions.
- General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, acting CFO at UniEnergy Technologies, LLC
- Legal Counsel and Management Consultant at COMPASS ROSA, LLC & COMPASS ROSA LAW (various time frames from 1995-2017)
- Corporate Counsel at Boeing Ventures, The Boeing Company
- IP Attorney at GRAYBEAL JACKSON, LLP
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- M.S. - Finance
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering
- System Integration Manager at Bayer Corporation
- SP3D ADMINISTRATOR \ Sr. Engineering Application Specialist. at Technip USA
- Support Engineer at Intergraph Corporation
- Sr. Instrumentation Design Engineer / SmartPlant Consultant at Systech Solution
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Instrumentation Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering - Instrumentation Engineering