Project Hope Downs 4 I have been resonsible for the instrumentation and control system (PLC) design with input into infrastructure (power reticulation). During the construction phase, I dealt with any site design changes and additions plus the supervision of sub contractors. I then moved into the commissioning stage till the completion of the project.
- Lead instrumentation and control systems Engineer at KBR Projects
- Senior E/I Engineer at KBR Projects
- Senior Instrumentation Engineer at
- Senior E/I Engineer at
7 years at this Job
Manage electrical equipment logistics and project management including planning, estimating, scheduling, and execution.
● Electrical panel configuration to update issues during in advance testing of electrical components processing.
● Improved cost savings for Electrical Connectors by helping a third-Party Vendor become Qualified by meeting SRS Standards and Procedures.
● Provide engineering/technical expertise and guidance in the electrical component identification, analysis and resolution of electrical component issues.
● Develop and review technical reports, correspondences, documentation, calculations and engineering drawings.
● Resolve material and equipment nonconformance reports for electrical components.
● Assist vendors with electrical panel and glove box fabrication.
● Implementing design changes through the development of engineering change control documents.
● Prepare vendor procurement information for cables, connectors, electrical cabinets, and devices.
- Electrical Design Instrumentation & Controls Engineer at ORANO Federal Services
- Controls Engineer at Automation Engineering Company
- Electrical & Instrumentation Design Engineer at General Electric
- Electrical Engineer (Electrical Field Engineer) at The Shaw Group
1 year at this Job
- Master's - Engineering Management Concentration in Energy Systems
- Bachelor of Science - (B.S.), Electrical Engineering Technology
• Designed Non-Invasive Bilirubin Analyzer Ethernet card to replace an obsolete microcontroller from NXP, p/n MC9S12NE64.
• Generated documentation, schematics, and managed PCB layout.
• Familiar with HL7 protocol.
• Production daily support.
- Sr. Electrical Design Engineer at Philps Health Care
- Sr. Electrical Design Engineer at Transmedics Corp
- Sr. Electrical Design Engineer at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Sr. Electrical Design Engineer at Velico Medical Corp
8 months at this Job
- MS - Engineering Management
- BS - Electrical Engineering
CONSULTANT AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEER. I specialize in:
● chemical and petrochemical automation
● 2d AutoCAD tooling and equipment design
● Manufacturing Engineering Projects.
- President and CFO at AFSOE
- Contractor at Patriot Technical for Infilco Degremont, Inc
- Contractor at E-group for Perigon Engineering
- Contractor electrical designer at Contractor for Southern Company
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Manufacturing Engineering Technology
Position: Technical training instructor: Instrumentation, Math, Physics, and Electricity | Project & engineering manager
- Technical Instructor at GPRON
- Technical training Instructor at INGENIERÍA Y SUMINISTROS VENEZUELA, C.A. (ISVCA) Anaco
- Production Senior Advisor | Engineering Manager/Coordinator at PETRÒLEOS DE VENEZUELA, S.A
- Engineering Manager at TECSER INGENIERÍA
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Project Management Specialist
- Bachelor's - Electrical Enginering
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering
- Associate - Electronics
SR. STAFF ELECTRICAL//INSTRUNENT ENGINEER/LEAD PROJECT MANAGER Perform duties as lead electrical/Instrument design engineer for Tetco Emissions Projects for Owingsville KY. and Gillis LA. Sites. Prepare Scope of work, Bids evaluation. Load study, power management, Standby power and UPS. Supervise two midlevel engineers and six E/I designers to provide detail drawings
- Temporary assignment at Spectra at Enbridge Energy Via Aerotek Professionel Inc
- SR. STAFF ELECTRICAL ENGINEER at UPS
- INSTRUMENTATION & ELECTRICAL ENGINEER at Universal Professional Solutions at BASF
- ELECTRICAL AND INSTRUMENT PROJECT ENGINEER at Gulf Interstate Engineering
3 years, 11 months at this Job
• Lead team of Sensor Applications engineers who aided in the instrumentation of test jet engines
• Oversaw the creation of work instructions used to install various sensors on test jet engines
• Signed off instrumented engine parts to verify sensor installs comply with work instructions prior to engine installation
• Developed new standard work procedures to increase quality and efficiency
• Delegated work to team members to ensure there are no gaps in performance or knowledge of material
• Worked closely with customer management to resolve efficiency and quality issues relating to Sensor Applications
• Worked closely with customer lab technicians to resolve common questions regarding sensor installations
• Attended daily customer management meetings to discuss on going work or urgent issues that need immediate attention
• Quoted and managed budget and deliverables of Sensor Applications statements of work
- Sensor Applications Group Technical Lead at Cyient Inc
- Instrumentation Design Technical Lead at Cyient Inc
- Technical Lead at Quality Notice
- Instrumentation Design Team Lead at
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- Systems Engineer II at Northrop Grumman
- Graduate Research Asst at Florida Atlantic University - Ocean & Mechanical Engineering Department
- Instrumentation Design Engineer at Pratt & Whitney
- Project Manager at The Institute for Ocean and Systems Engineering
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Ocean & Mechanical Engineering
Large Retailer based out of Bentonville ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 2015-Till Date Leading 400+ member engineering team and $106M portfolio at Bentonville to provide services across Design, Development,
Consulting, Devops, 24x7 Operations support and Implementation. Drive digital strategy jointly with the client - new product/IP
development, RPA, Cloud Adoption, IoT, Agile/DevOps strategy and digital operations strategy. Engage right from the inception of a product idea to implementation and user-adoption; evaluate different technologies, internal solutions /frameworks and map the
solutions to client needs. Over 10-year period, delivered large, multi-market digital solutions across Retail domains including Supply
Chain, Finance, Real Estate, Shared Services, Manufacturing and Compliance domains. Manage CxOs/SVP/VP level IT and business
stakeholders, conduct periodic reviews and drive customer satisfaction.
• Led a custom food safety IoT solution and rolled out to 100+ stores in US; Coordinated with the client and internal Cognizant teams to chart out the Build Vs Buy strategy
• Provide strategy and support for next generation logistics platform development while leveraging legacy systems (Transform while Perform approach)
• Collaborated with the client teams to deliver a large Azure based data provisioning and analytics platform for large suppliers
• Setup the team to deliver Tririga Facility Management for China and Japan markets
• Established RPA Hub and Spoke model to automate the back-office processes; Set-up Digital Factory delivery model to enable faster delivery in addressing system gaps
• Rolled out a global business process platform (on IBM BPM) to 10,000 stores to handle store invoice, HR and training workflow processes, including Mobile First solutions for Store associates and Store audit teams
• Leading a Digital Innovation Lab focused on exploring new ideas & solutions, build rapid prototypes and proof of concepts (AR/VR, blockchain, AI/ML and RPA streams)
• Developed large pool of tech talent and in the process of transforming workforce from traditional engineering to digital engineering skills. Facilitated technology forums, tech-e-talk sessions, hackathons and full-stack developer programs in collaboration with local universities and product companies
• Collaborate with the product partners like Microsoft, Google, GE etc. for joint solutioning
- Sr. Director/Digital Partner, Client at COGNIZANT
- Portfolio Director, Client at Large Retailer
- Portfolio Manager, Client at Large Retailer
- Technical Manager, Client at Wallenius Wilhmelsen Lines (WWL)
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Business Analytics Certificate (SAS Certified) - Data & Analytics
- M.B.A. - BUSINESS ANALYTICS
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN TECHNOLOGY - INSTRUMENTATION
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN SCIENCE
• Managing design and construction projects involving multiple stakeholders valued greater than USD $10M
• Interact with project sponsors, business team leads, and multiple development teams to define and deliver complex projects
• Lead the effective and efficient delivery of large complex cross-functional projects
• Working closely with project development team and stakeholders to take use cases and requirements and turn them into successful projects
• Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
• Identify, assess, analyze and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels
• Develop cost effective contracting strategies
• Leads monthly Alliance Improvement Team meetings with Engineering Contractors
• Mentors less experienced Project Managers and Project Engineers.
- Senior Project Manager - Major Capital Projects at Imperial Oil Esso, Nanticoke Refinery, Ontario
- Project Manager - Execution at Imperial Oil Esso, Sarnia Refinery, Ontario
- Project Manager - Oil & Gas at Paton Controls
- Design Engineer (Electrical & Instrumentation) at Paton Controls
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Electrical Engineering