10 Years of Total experience in Instrumentation Department
- instrumentation design engineer at Gulfspic General trading, Engineering Division, Kuwait
at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Electronics & Instrumentation
- Instrumentation Design Engineer at Aker Solutions
- Instrumentation Designer at "Toyo Engineering India Ltd"
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Diploma in Instrumentation - Instrumentation
Manage electrical equipment logistics and project management including planning, estimating, scheduling, and execution.
● Electrical panel configuration to update issues during in advance testing of electrical components processing.
● Improved cost savings for Electrical Connectors by helping a third-Party Vendor become Qualified by meeting SRS Standards and Procedures.
● Provide engineering/technical expertise and guidance in the electrical component identification, analysis and resolution of electrical component issues.
● Develop and review technical reports, correspondences, documentation, calculations and engineering drawings.
● Resolve material and equipment nonconformance reports for electrical components.
● Assist vendors with electrical panel and glove box fabrication.
● Implementing design changes through the development of engineering change control documents.
● Prepare vendor procurement information for cables, connectors, electrical cabinets, and devices.
- Electrical Design Instrumentation & Controls Engineer at ORANO Federal Services
- Controls Engineer at Automation Engineering Company
- Electrical & Instrumentation Design Engineer at General Electric
- Electrical Engineer (Electrical Field Engineer) at The Shaw Group
1 year at this Job
- Master's - Engineering Management Concentration in Energy Systems
- Bachelor of Science - (B.S.), Electrical Engineering Technology
Project Hope Downs 4 I have been resonsible for the instrumentation and control system (PLC) design with input into infrastructure (power reticulation). During the construction phase, I dealt with any site design changes and additions plus the supervision of sub contractors. I then moved into the commissioning stage till the completion of the project.
- Lead instrumentation and control systems Engineer at KBR Projects
- Senior E/I Engineer at KBR Projects
- Senior Instrumentation Engineer at
- Senior E/I Engineer at
7 years at this Job
Responsibilities: - * Managing and developing the principal of sorter and conveyor projects in different area in the United States and Canada. * Production of electrical design drawings, specifications, calculations and design details. * Preparing the design IO list for the project incorporating design criteria. * Preparing the design Cable list for the project incorporating design criteria. * Preparing the design of electrical layout and cabling wiring diagram (AUTOCAD). * Implement the following projects in Montreal / Canada with Canadian Post Corporation Both Bundle and Parcel Shipping Sorter; Adidas loop sorter & Phoenix TJ Maxx respectively. * Implement the following projects in California / USA (ONT5 & OAK5) and Wisconsin / USA (MKE5), Ohio (Columbus), CVG9 Kentucky (Hebron) / USA with Amazon Corporation Shipping Sorter respectively.
- Electrical & Control Design Engineer at HONEYWELL
- Electrical & Control/Instrumentation Design Engineer at METITO OVERSEAS CO
- Site Engineer at AL MEZAN COMPANY FOR ELECTRICAL SERVICES
- Coordination Engineer at RIO L.L.C
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.Sc. - Electrical / Control Engineering
• Designed Transformers 5 - 2000 KVA
• Project co-lead for purchase and implementation of automated winding machines
• Created automated program for BOM, Manufacturing Instructions and Machine Code
- Transformer Design Engineer at Solomon Corporation
- Instrumentation Design Engineer at Bombardier
- Engineering Intern at Philips Lighting Research and Development
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology
• Designed Non-Invasive Bilirubin Analyzer Ethernet card to replace an obsolete NXP microcontroller, p/n MC9S12NE64.
• Generated documentation, schematics, and managed PCB layout.
• Provided production daily support.
• Complied with IEC60601, FDA and European regulatory agencies.
- Sr. Electrical Design Engineer at Philps Health Care
- Sr. Electrical Design Engineer at Transmedics Corp
- Sr. Electrical Design Engineer at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Sr. Electrical Design Engineer at Velico Medical Corp
11 months at this Job
- MS - Engineering Management
- BS - Electrical Engineering
Provide Design-Lead support for various aircraft nacelle components comprised of composite/metallic primary & secondary structures, actuation and integrated systems
These include Geared Turbo Fan (GTF), Inner Fixed Structure (IFS) and Translating Sleeve (XLS)
● Identify and resolve issues across several engineering disciplines including design, manufacturing, quality, etc.; develop and coordinate changes as necessary
- Design Reviewer at JOHNSON SERVICE GROUP FOR UNITED TECHNOLOGY
- Mechanical Engineer at AEROTEK FOR NORTHROP GRUMMAN CORPORATION
- Unemployed at Unemployed
- Design Engineer at INCONEN FOR BOEING COMMERCIAL AIRPLANES
5 years at this Job
- Certificate - Mechanical Drafting
Calgary, Canada Dec. 2018 - to date
Saudi ARAMCO Zuluf Oil/gas separation Project, Saudi Arabia.
This project has a capacity of 600 MBCD of crude oil. Project consists of gas oil
separation trains, Gas compressors, water treatment trains, pipelines, Tank area, Utilities
& off sites.
Responsibilities as Sr. Control Systems Engineer:
• Preparation/review Instrument design basis, control philosophy DCS/ESD/FGS interface with vendor package units, LP, HP Gas Compressors, network topology, Cause & Effect Matrix and mark-up on P&IDs.
• Preparation/review of filed Instrument datasheets flow, control valves, shutdown valves, transmitters, Ultrasonic, turbine, dp flow measurement, level calculations, level sketches, Instrument Index, MRQs and TBEs.
• Performed QA/QC for engineering deliverables within Instrument department.
- Sr. Control Systems Engineer at Jacobs Canada Inc
- Lead I&C Engineer at Kuwait Oil Company
- Area Lead I&C Engineer at Wood Group
- Sr. I&C Engineer at Jacobs Canada Inc
9 months at this Job
* Motion Control, Automation, Power Distribution and Control systems integration, design, build and PLC / HMI programming in Manufacturing, Waste Water, Automotive, Food and Beverage, Injection Molding, Gas and Oil, Automated Weld and Assembly, Packaging, Material Handling environments. * Field troubleshooting for over 500 unique customers and equipment configurations / Electrical estimating bidding and take off. * Hardware and Software designs, perform customer design reviews, supervise electrical build, program and debug software, perform internal buyoffs, assist with customer buyoffs * Implementing improvements, coordinating scheduling and resources, project planning, creating budgets, objectives and timelines, equipment procurement and installation, coordinating suppliers and vendors, competitive bid processes, test plans, startup plans, contingency plans * Classroom and plant floor training end users, maintenance staff and upper level management personnel * Technical Writings and documentation and user manuals for as built equipment. * Maintaining safety and controls integrity standards * PLC, Robot, Drives and HMI system architecture, programming and installation, start up and debug using Allen Bradley, Modicon, Siemens, Telemechanique, Automation Direct, GE, Klockner Moeller, ABB, Fanuc and a variety of other PLC, HMI and Robot platforms depending on customer equipment and needs * Design, build and installation of power distribution systems, control panels, automation platforms and upgrades for Machine Tools, Servo based control systems, and Motion Controls * Highly diverse customer base: Tier 1, 2 & 3 automotive suppliers, Waste Water treatment facilities, Material Handling, Printing, Stamping, Chemical Processing, Injection Molding, Steel processing, Textile Manufacturing, Food Processing, Commercial buildings etc.
- Controls Engineer at EMCCO
- Sr. Controls Engineer / (Contract) at Olympic Laser Processing
- Controls Engineer (Contract) at Rockwell Automation
- Project Manager Long Island Rail Road Y2K Project (Contract) at New York Metro Transit Authority
17 years, 9 months at this Job
- Certification - Electrical Power Distribution
- BSEE - Power Distribution Design