Nov 2017 to present RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for all instrument automation involved in the assembly of Special Purpose
Machines Involve actively with all R&D related works. Responsible for investigation and submittal of technical reports as and when required. Co-ordination with third party vendors /contractors for new projects / commissioning
ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEER PRODUCTS HANDLED
• SCADA, PLCS AND HMI ( Mitsubishi, Delta )
• VFD, Stepper motors and Servo motors ( Mitsubishi, Panasonic, Ark motion, delta ).
• RTD, Thermocouple, Pressure transmitters, level switches.
• Limit Switches, Proximity Switches, ultrasonic sensors, photoelectric sensors ( FESTO, Autonics )
• Control valves, Grippers and Cylinders ( FESTO, Janatics ).
• Delta IFD8500 (RS232 TO RS485/RS422 CONVERTER)
• Temperature controllers(Delta DTC 1000)
- ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEER at Z' AKSIS Technological solutions
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- SSLC - Education
- B.TECH in Applied Electronics - Electronics & Instrumentation
Responsible for software that performs GUI and scripting tasks for the drivetrain instrumentation team. Actively participated in automation testing with Test Engineers and technicians with the drive train of the tractor.
• Implemented Python and Git with automation software to preform scripting.
• Trained the instrumentation team how to effectively use Python.
• Involved in programming IO to run tests on hardware such as load brakes, transmissions, and engines.
- instrumentation engineer at John Deere - Iconma
- electrical engineering intern at Ebir Bathroom Lighting
11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Electrical Engineering
Document calibration process and prepare reports, as required.
• Perform calibration and approve products and accessories that meet tolerances and product specifications.
• Manage repair and calibration of assessment tools and measurement of equipment inclusive of general purpose.
• Administer all calibration methods and procedures.
• Manage workload to achieve production schedules and ensure completion within time-frame.
• Coordinate with production and engineering departments for internal and external customers.
• Prepare all documentation applicable for various assignments
• Monitor and complete all business tasks within time frame and ensure optimal quality.
• Develop all reports and certificates pertaining to calibration.
• Test accuracy of flow-meters, pressure gauges, temperature indicators, controllers, level sensors, & analytical instrumentation, and other recording using test equipment that is traceable to an ISO 17025 laboratory.
• Follow all FDA, SQF, & OSHA regulations.
• start up of all instrumentation this include flow, level, temperature, & analytical using HART communicator.
- Instrumentation Engineer at Cacique Inc
- Field Service Engineer at JPR Systems
- Field Service Tech Master I at Baker Hughes
1 year at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Electronic Engineering Technology
- Bachelors of Science - Information Technology
Perform acoustic and vibration tests on spacecraft systems and components. Report and analyze results. Predict system acoustic performance for spacecraft from analysis of sound power test reports. Track and maintain instruments to calibration standards.
• Communicated with customer and vendors on sound power results and test requirements.
• Set up acoustic sound power test equipment, acquired sound power results to ISO 9614-2, sound intensity scanning method, and reported qualification test results.
• Acquired and analyzed pump vibration data, compared to industry standards and reported development results.
• Prepared training presentations on instrumentation for performing acoustic & vibration tests.
• Wrote qualification plans and procedures for spacecraft components.
- Flight Test Instrumentation Engineer at Collins Aerospace
- Test Engineer at Parker Aerospace
- Sound & Vibration Test Engineer at Freightliner
- Ground Test Engineer at Sikorsky labs
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Mechanical Engineering
- - Mechanical
- - Engineering
- Bachelor's Degree - Biological Sciences
- - Design of Experiments
- - Vibration Fixture Design
- - Analysis & Instrumentation of Machines
Responsible for generating manufacturing plans for the machine shop and the lab. Primary SolidWorks user
modeling internally generated IP and interacting with 3D models supplied by customers. Provided immediate
assistance to the lab technicians. Held technical meetings and conversations with engineers working for the customers about design improvements.
• Generated shop floor instructions for thermocouple manufacturing, machining, and instrumentation
• Re-designed several waterbrake components to reduce overhaul time and cost
• Worked with customers' engineering departments for solutions to problems and subsequent improvements
• 3D Model machines and tools in SolidWorks and draft in to 2D drawings
• Released internally made models/drawings and acted as internal configuration management
• Interface with customers' procurement departments to provide status updates and ECDs
• Performed final inspection as needed using a CMM and other tools to verify quality of work produced
• Collaborated with other departments and outside vendors to aid in the quoting process
• Wrote out test procedures for both internal and customer-directed R&D and performed the tests
- Mechanical/Instrumentation Engineer at Cleveland Electric Laboratories
- Mechanical Systems Engineer at MD Helicopters
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
• Worked as an Instrumentation Engineer at a sugar manufacturing plant.
• The duties involved control valve checkup, tap pressing, gauge calibration and trouble shooting.
- INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEER at SOUBHAGYA LAXMI SUGARS LTD
3 months at this Job
- MASTER OF SCIENCE - Electrical Engineering
- BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING - Electronics and Communication Engineering
• Supported refinery operations in Shell Martinez
• Responsible for instrument specification and procurement
- Instrumentation Engineer at JACOBS ENGINEERING
- Instrumentation Engineer at RDS ENGINEERING
- Lead Instrumentation Engineer at JACOBS ENGINEERING
- System Control Supervisor at CITY OF SAN JOSE, San Jose
7 months at this Job
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
Assisted in Leading the Contractors during loop checking, commissioning and Start-up phase of the Well pads (Production and Injection wells), and Control system handled Yokogawa CS3000, Pro safe RS.
- Instrumentation Engineer at Cairn Energy India
- Instrumentation Intern at HPCL
5 months at this Job
- MS Chemical Engineering - Fluid Mechanics
- BS - Instrumentation Engineering
and 2 months)
- Instrumentation Engineer at Tecnimont Pvt. Ltd
2 years at this Job
- MS - Power Systems
- Bachelor of Engineering - Instrumentation Engineering
02/1753 Space Shuttle Program Rockwell International and Boeing. Designed and prepared drawings for test fixtures for components, systems and structures. Designed special sensors for the laboratory test facility and the Space Shuttles. Responsible for structural and fatigue tests of the components, systems and structure of the Space Shuttle. Supervision of the strain gage laboratory for strain gage installations of all Space Shuttles structural components for static, fatigue and flight operations. Designed and developed electro-mechanical components for new product. Analyzed mechanical systems, including Finite Element (FE) analysis for structural, fatigue, thermal and vibration. Read and interpreted blueprints and created engineering drawings and sketches. Sketched outline designs and used CAD programs to create detailed design and specifications. 10 Years experience in CAD modeling. Assisted with design of engineering projects, including products, parts, components and structures. Researched suppliers of raw materials and finished goods and collaborated with purchasing department to obtain samples for process validation and functionality. Attended cross-functional product meetings to discuss parts sourcing, lead times and production schedules. Developed and managed project plans while providing status updates to management. Responsible for implementation of new development projects. Provided hands-on technical support, advice and mentoring to all levels of personnel. Douglas Aircraft Designed the test setup for components and structure for DC8, DC9 and DC10 Prepared and ran tests on aircraft components, flight control systems and structures. Engineer Designer FUTEK Designed and developed strain gage based sensors. Sensor types: Load Cells, Torque Sensors, Load Button and Multi Component Load Cells. Designed and developed a Multi Component Load Cell for the Mars Rover.
- Mechanical Instrumentation Engineer at Boeing
at this Job