Ability to create weekly work packages. Ability to orchestrate work crews of +/- 20 (ppl) within trade. Ability to design, interpret, and utilize electrical/instrumentation drawings and P&iD’s.
- Instrumentation Supervisor at
at this Job
May 2017 to Present Electrical and Instrumentation Supervisor 2001 to May 2017 Technical Lead/Project Manager 1997 to 2001 Electrical and Instrumentation Project Tech 1995 to 1997 Electrical and Instrumentation Planner 1988 to 1995 Electrical and Instrumentation Tech 1987 to 1988 Machine Operator
- Electrical and Instrumentation Supervisor at Procter & Gamble Paper Products Company
31 years, 11 months at this Job
- - General
- High school or equivalent
Accomplishment: Assure that QC Instrumentation Specialists maintained all QC equipment's operational to avoid down time in Finished Product and Raw Material labs. Complete equipment investigations on a timely fashion. Generates and complete equipment related CAPA's, Change Control to maintained equipment and process under control. Major Responsibilities: Supervised two (2) QC Instrumentation Specialist, Assure equipment functionality, Generation of: equipment Investigations, CAPA's, Change Control. Revision of equipment procedure (periodic review). Support on equipment validations. Write equipment protocols.
- QC Instrumentation Supervisor at Mylan LLC
- QC Instrumentation Specialist at Mylan LLC
- QC Senior Chemist at Mylan LLC
- Project Leader at Pharma-Plan, Flaval
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Sciences - Chemistry
- Instrumentation Supervisor at AAA
- Field Service leader at Invision Engineering
- Field Service Leader at instrumentation Corps Inc
5 years, 6 months at this Job
Successfully managed the constructed, installation and commissioning of a Duramelter(TM) 10
Melter system in Yokosua, Japan for IHI Corporation.
• Manage and maintain NIST traceable calibration program which includes instruments and analytical balances for all calibration activities at the VSL.
• Provide software programming as needed for controls and data logging in support of projects at VSL. This includes Labview and Allen Bradley software.
- Electrical Instrumentation Supervisor at THE CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF AMERICA
- Senior Melter Operator at GTS DURATEK
- Melter Technician/Shift Supervisor at GTS DURATEK
- Technical Representative at GTS DURATEK
19 years, 3 months at this Job
- M.S. in Engineering Management - Engineering Management
- B.S. in Biomedical Engineering - Biomedical Engineering
Manage electrical and I&C group Plan and assign work schedule. Scheduling contract work Ordering parts and equipment
- Electrical/Instrumentation Supervisor at Dynegy/Luminant
- Journeyman Electrician at Dynegy/Luminant
- Instrumentation Technician at Exelon
- Maintenance Electrician at Caterpillar
2 months at this Job
- Associate in Electrical Automation Technology - Electrical Automation Technology
•Oversee a crew of over 30 Instrument Fitters.
•Perform material takeoffs as per detail and field estimates.
•Oversee the installation of over 50,000 ft of tubing.
•Assist upper management in planning and scheduling.
•Review all necessary paperwork for accuracy, and completeness.
•Analyze the work to find a more productive cost efficient method.
•Request and receive materials as per field requisition.
•Build work packages according to system requirements.
•Enforce safe practices and job safety programs.
- Instrumentation Supervisor at MMR Group
- Instrument Fitter Foreman at CB&I
- Instrument Fitter at MMR Group
- Instrument General Foreman at CB&I
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Computer Aided Drafting and Design
• Supervised small group of electricians maintaining various compressor stations
• Implemented Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO), Hotwork permits, and JSA safety procedures
• Installed, setup, and calibrated Rosemont, Vega, and Yokogawa pressure, temperature and level transmitters
• Installed, setup, and calibrated Fischer control valves
• Troubleshoot 480v VFD's, Installed and setup
- Maintenance Electrician/Instrumentation Supervisor at Xtreme Energy Services
- Operator III at DCP Midstream
- Intern at American Broadband
- Intern at Creative Computer Concepts
5 years at this Job
- Associates Degree - Network Administration
Performing maintenance as required for the Andeavor LA Refinery - Wilmington operations. Job duties include preventative maintenance and repair of all refinery instrumentation equipment and systems as directed by the Andeavor Instrumentation Supervisor including scheduled repairs and maintenance, turnaround support, emergency jobs, and call-outs. Instrumentation equipment includes but not limited to transmitters, thermocouples, controllers, control valves, positioners, solenoids, switches, PLC's, DCS, Instrument Protective Function testing, etc. I'm also part of the Analyzer group where I perform preventative maintenance and corrective work on process analyzers such as O2, H2S, ph probes, and CEMS shelters. I also take part in upkeep of safety systems that monitor LEL, H2S, and O2 that protect workers from hazardous gases. I'm also required to track and update all work using SAP. I also work alongside contractors and the project group, performing loop buy offs and updating documentation in our instrument database. I have also accepted temporary step up supervisor roles when needed.
- Instrumentation/Analyzer Technician at Andeavor (formerly known as Tesoro)
- Instrumentation Technician at Ardent Services
- Electrical & Instrumentation Technician at Irwin Industries, Inc
- Instrument Fitter at Sitetech USA
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
• Perform usage/interpretation of Electrical/ instrumentation drawing.
• Enhance wiring, coding and termination of MCC Electrical/Instrumentation control panel.
• Service/maintain gas transfer station components (gas regulator, over pressure relief valve, strainer etc).
• Complete replacement/commissioning of five pillard gas burner pipe instruments(temperature, Pressure and flow sensors).
• Facilitate procurement, Installation and maintenance of surveillance (cctv), power inverter and solar systems.
- Electrical Instrumentation Engineer at SAMARG INSTRUMENTATION NIG. LTD
- Electrical Inspection Engineer at LAFARGE CEMENT WAPCO NIGERIA, EWEKORO PLANT
- Automation Supervisor at Day Instrumentation
- Instrumentation Supervisor at Shift Automation
3 years at this Job
- - Industrial Engineering
- HND - Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- - Electronics Engineering