Electrical Technician & Instrumentation Technician.
- Instrumentation Technician & Electrical Technician at Roush Industries
- Quality Control Technician at A123 Systems
- Production Operator at
- Production Operator at Adecco
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Diploma - Electrical Technician
Performed calibrations and repair on transmitters, gauges, and various plant instrumentation. PM's on equipment, welding and other electrical maintenance.
SI Group, Orangeburg SC
Electrical and Instrumentation Technician:
• Electrical troubleshooting, repair and preventative maintenance in industrial chemical plant. i.e.(pumps, motors and transmitters) Electrical and Instrumentation Detail Foreman:
• Plans, schedules and oversees Technicians daily work
• Interacts daily with Operation supervisors, Engineers and Mechanical maintenance groups to organize jobs
• Oversees new project installations and plant shutdowns
• Works closely with vendors on ordering parts needed for jobs and shutdowns
• Plant mechanical and electrical weekend foreman duties Nov. 2006 -current
- Instrumentation Technician at ITT Industries
11 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associates - Industrial Electronics
- High School Diploma
I’m currently a electrical and instrumentation technician at Georgia pacific port Hudson. I mostly do VDF drive and control work on large cranes and conveyor systems.
- Electrical and Instrumentation Technician at Georgia-Pacific
- I&C Technician at EXCEL CONTRACTORS
- Instrumentation Technician III at Westgate instrumentation and controls
- Instrumentation Technician apprentice at ISC Constructors, LLC
5 months at this Job
- Associate - Instrumentation controls systems technology
- High school deploma - General
Through the staffing agency Aerotek, I worked at Neogen. Instrumentation Technician: Responsible for testing the accuracy and funcionality of the various instruments. Basic programming in C++. Ensuring Quality Compliance of instruments before being inventoried. Taking inventory of parts.
- Instrumentation Technician QC I at Aerotek
- Delivery Driver at Jimmy John's
- Delivery Expert at Domino's
- Team Member at Wendy's
5 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Engineering/Physics
Organization: RigMinder/ Trinadad Drilling
Industry: Oil And Gas/ Drilling Instrumentation and Optimization
Position: Field Instrumentation Technician
Time period: 6/2018- Present
• Installs new or modified equipment at customer's facility to ensure full functionality according to specifications.
• Reviews performance reports and documentation from customers and field representatives, and inspects malfunctioning or damaged product to determine nature and scope of problem.
• Analyzes review and inspection findings to determine source of problem, and recommends repair, replacement, or other corrective action.
• Coordinates problem resolution with engineering, customer service, and other personnel to expedite repairs.
• Provides on-site technical assistance to help troubleshoot and repair equipment.
• Maintains records of performance reports.
• Analyzes reports of technical problems to determine trends affecting future design, production, service, and maintenance processes, and recommends modifications to eliminate future problems.
• Provides a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure that effective service is provided to the customer.
• Develops and conducts training on the safe operations of the equipment and demonstrates skills to trainees, including both team members and customers.
- Field service instrumentation Technician at RigMinder
- Electronic Technician at
- Support Specialist at Forum Oilfield Technology
- Field Service Technician at National Oil well VARCO-IMO-MD TOTCO
8 months at this Job
- Electronic & Communication Engineering - Electronic & Communication Engineering
- Electrical Core - Interior Communications
- Electrical Engineering
Present Build up and installation of flight test instrumentation on F-18 Hornets and Super Hornets as well as EF-18 Growlers. Performs instrumentation preflight and supports field test of aircraft instrumentation. Collect and process post flight instrumentation data for analysis. Support flight test engineers as required. Belcan Engineering - Flight Test Technician - 2011 to 2016 Support JSF flight operations, downloading and collecting post flight instrumentation data. Track, inventory and maintain test equipment. Run preflight calibration testing on aircraft test sensors and disseminate post flight data.
- Instrumentation Technician at SA-Tech
- Flight Test Technician at Airtec Inc
- Engineering Technician at L-3 Communications
- Engineering Technician at BAE Systems
5 years at this Job
Responsibilities as Instrumentation Technician:
I am responsible for the maintenance and repair of instrument and monitoring systems which include:
• Machine monitoring and control systems.
• Production control and reporting systems.
• Computers and printers from various outputs.
• Managing and upkeep of a Barco and Delta-V network.
• I am charged with responding in a timely manner to keep production running.
- Full-time work, Instrumentation Technician at Mount Vernon Mills, Inc
- Full-time work, Security Guard at Mount Vernon Mills, Inc
- Full-time work, Instrumentation Technician Assistant at Mount Vernon Mills, Inc
- Full-time work, Instrumentation Technician Trainee at Mount Vernon Mills, Inc
11 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Electronics and Computer Technology
Instrumentation technician responsible for the implementation of systems integration projects relating to water and waste water treatment plants. Managed multiple regional start up locations which consists of meeting customer expectations by installing, troubleshooting, calibrating, and testing equipment systems to specifications of schematics and drawings; implementing control system architectural design; assisting with the design and programming of PLCs; testing and acceptance of automation programs; providing customer training; writing of one-line and red-line drawings; and coordinating tasks with contractors, vendors, and co-workers.
Key Accountabilities & Accomplishments
• Key onsite company contact for the Oklahoma market. Simultaneously working on three regional start-up projects and have consistently met project milestones.
• Created a new path via Ethernet radios to create a more reliable communication at a significant cost savings to the customer.
• Re-mapped cabling and saved over 1500 feet of PROFIBUS cabling.
• Identified several instances in the scope of work where the technology was incompatible with the network of communication and proposed and implemented a solution that benefited both the customer and company.
- INSTRUMENTATION TECHNICIAN II at Prime Controls
- FIELD SERVICE SPECIALIST at Haynes Equipment Co
- SERVICE ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN at Schlumberger
- REGIONAL SALES & TRAINING MANAGER at Davis & Sons Oil Company, Inc
2 years at this Job
- - Basic Electronics
Ø My main areas of responsibility while working in the largest urea manufacturing company of the country as Instrument and Control Technician, involves the Installation, modification, maintenance, Calibration, Replacement and checking of major Instrumentation such as: Ø DCS & ESD Systems and BMS Ø Safety Barriers Ø Governing Systems & CPC Ø Analyzers Ø Vibration and Speed Monitoring System Ø Controllers Ø Pneumatic, Electronic and Smart Transmitters Ø Positioners and E/Ps Ø Preventive and Emergency maintenance jobs related field instrumentation and control room Ø Loop checking and fault tracing in control room systems DCS and ESD Ø Troubleshooting and maintenance of governing and over speed protection system of Turbines Ø Emergency handling and Shutdown and TA jobs Ø Inspection and receiving of new instruments and spares Ø Maintain all history cards data of instruments updated drawings Ø Vibration & Speed Monitoring System: Ø I have installation experience of radial, axial (thrust) keyphasor of Bentley Nevada (3300 & 3500) series system and speed probes active & passive at high speed compressors, turbines, pumps and also calibration of vibration monitors. I have experience of fault finding calibration, repairing, installation of following field's instruments. Ø Compressor: Ø Maintenance and troubleshooting experience of Centrifugal compressor (steam and electrical power driven) and their associated controls such as Bentley Nevada 3300 and 3500 series, CCC ( Anti Surge Control ), used for ( Synthesis Gas Compressions, Ammonia Compressions) Ø Control Valves: Ø I can perform complete overhauling of control valve, and troubleshooting installation, Tubing and Calibration, of globe, Saunders, shuttle, throttling and self-regulating control valves in the area, with maintenance an repairing their pneumatic devices, Pneumatic and Smart Positioners of Fisher 3560, 3570, 3582,3582i, FieldVue, Masoneilan 7400,8012, SVI, Bailey. Ø Miscellaneous Field Instruments: Ø Calibration, maintenance and installation of Pressure Gauges, Pressure switches, Manometer, Pneumatic controllers, Flame Scanner (Honeywell UV,IR),Fire detector, pneumatic, Smart, Electronic Pressure & D/P transmitters (Make Foxboro, Yokogawa, Rosemount & Honeywell) Ø Pressure Instruments: Ø Calibration, Maintenance and installation of Pneumatic and Smart Pressure Transmitters, Diaphragm seal type DP Transmitter, Pressure switches, Differential pressure switches, Gauges, Vacuum Transmitter and Gauges(Make Yokogawa, Foxboro, Honeywell, Rosemount, Ashcroft, Delta & CCS) Ø Flow Instruments: Ø Calibration, Maintenance and installation of Pneumatic and Smart Flow DP Transmitters, Ultrasonic, Magnetic Rota meter, Venturi Tube, Magnetic Flow Meter, Integrated orifice type flow Transmitter, Turbine Flow Meter (Make Foxboro, Yokogawa, Rosemount Endress + Hauser & Honeywell). Ø Level Instruments: Ø Calibration, maintenance and installation of Pneumatic, Electronic & Smart DP Transmitters, Controllers, Displacer Level Transmitter, Enraf Level Gauge, Bubbler, Capacitive Level Probes, Ultrasonic, and Float type Level Switches (Mercury & Micro), Magnetrol level switches. Ø Temperature Instruments: Ø Calibration, maintenance and installation of Temperature Gauges, Thermocouple, RTD, Bi-metallic, Liquid Filled,Temperature transmitters and Multipoint Temperature Indicator & Recorder (Make Honeywell Rochester, Yokogawa, Rosemount).
- Instrumentation Technician at Engro Fertilizers
at this Job
- Diploma of Associate Engineering (Instrumentation)
Operates, calibrates, installs, programs, repairs, designs, and fabricates instrumentation and data acquisition systems. Maintains data acquisition systems, test cells operations, rigs and rig rooms; calibrates, installs, programs, troubleshoots, repairs and assembles test systems, general and specialized instrumentation. Installs, operates, modifies, and troubleshoots PCs and PC networks used for instrumentation engineering activities. Evaluates and specifies new equipment; develops new technology; installs and maintains electronic engine monitoring systems. Fabricates and assembles test fixtures and servo-hydraulic systems; operates, troubleshoots, and repairs hydraulic systems, shakers, and rigs; calibrates transducers and systems; installs and calibrates strain gauges and thermocouples (micro)
- Instrumentation Technician at Cummins
- Electrician at U.S. Navy
- Electricians Mate at U.S. Navy
- Electrical Trainer/Supervisor at U.S. Navy
3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma