• Instrumentation technician working at the oil and gas reservoir.
• I was part of the integrated team in charge of project start up through the first oil and all the phases of commissioning and the functional tests of the loops.
• I have contributed in installing, maintaining, and the diagnosis of failures, troubleshooting, repairing, overhauling, calibrating, and testing a wide variety of instruments, transmitters, valves, fire and gas detectors indicating, and controller, pneumatic, hydraulic.
- instrumentation technician at Sonatrach
16 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Academic Studies for Applied Electronics
I have been an electrical and instrumentation technician 28 years at now essity tissue. Job skills include all types of troubleshooting and installation in the field of both electrical and instrumentation.
- Electrical/Instrumentation Technician at Essity
28 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Instrumentation
· Accomplished industrial process control and packaging equipment troubleshooter. · Rockwell Software focusing on RSLogix PLC and RSNetWorks, · Allen Bradly Drive Executive working experience. · Wonder ware, Panel view plus, and Panel view 32 experience · Certified Instrumentation technician, proficient with working on Emerson and other manufacture instruments. · Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Certified Electrician experienced in repair of electrical systems.
- Instrumentation Technician at Tropicana Products, Inc. /Pepsi Co
22 years, 2 months at this Job
- Electrical apprenticeship - Industrial electrical systems and controls
Contract technician involved in preventative and corrective maintenance on instrumentation for the TECO plant as well as most of the hospitals in the Texas Medical Center. Able to efficiently use test equipment including HART 475, and Fluke meters. Calibrated/Installed/Troubleshooted with Rosemount/Emerson and Toshiba magmeters, Rosemount RTD and thermocouple transmitters, D/P Transmitters, smart and multivariable transmitters.
- Instrumentation Technician at Thermal Energy Corporation
- Fleet Coordinator at John Moore Plumbing
- Warehouse Associate at Swagelok Central Houston Valve and Fitting
- Pool Maintenance Technician at Executive Pool and Spa
10 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Instrumentation Technology
- Certificate - Analytical Instrumentation
POWER PLANT TECHNICIAN
As a power plant technician I removed/replaced turbofan and turbojet engines in EA-18G and EA6-B aircraft. Performed scheduled/unscheduled maintenance, inspections on aircraft engines, as well as conditional inspections and phase maintenance on aircraft and engines. I was taxi/turn qualified on EA-18G aircraft performing APU/low power turns.
• FUEL CELL ENTRANT As a fuel cell entrant I was a member of my squadrons fuel cell team. I performed maintenance on and inside aircraft fuel cells. I have an up to date respirator qualification and fit test as well as my CPR card. I have been the fuel cell entrant as well as a safety observer during fuel cell evolutions on aircraft.
• PROGRAM MANAGER As collateral duties in my work center I maintained our centralized technical publication library and tool control programs. Programs were kept up to date and received no faults during quality assurance audits of the work center.
• SECURITY CLEARANCE I have had and maintained a security clearance my entire time in the military and is still valid until 2019.
• SUPPORT EQUIPMENT/LICENSES I have multiple support equipment licenses and an airfield driving license through the navy that pertain to the maintenance and normal operation of aircraft, such as a tow tractor, mobile starting unit, mobile electric power cart, nitrogen servicing cart, light cart, and engine corrosion control cart.
• SUPPLY During my second deployment in the navy I spent three months temporarily assigned to an aviation parts supply division. During that time I received and issued parts as well as performed inventories on storerooms.
• INSTRUMENTATION TECHNICIAN As an Instrumentation Tech i have installed and removed various types of instrumentaion and testing equipment on gas turbines. As part of this job i have traveled to diffrent client power plants for new turbine installs and testing on turbines allready in service.
- instrumentation technician contracted at General Electric
- aviation machinist mate at United States navy
2 years at this Job
- High school diploma
Kodak / Imation Corporation/ 3M (White City, OR) June 6, 1990 March 1, 2011 Senior Instrumentation Technician / Quality Control Metrologist. Provide all metrology and instrumentation support duties for ISO9001, ISO 13485/Good Manufacturing Practices/ Food and Drug Administration in a medical media manufacturing facility. Duties include maintenance of mainframes; quality testing equipment; Device History Records database and electronic equipment repair / troubleshooting. Professional calibration / maintenance of measuring devices traceable to national standards.
- Senior Instrumentation Technician / Quality Control Metrologist at Carestream Health
- Lead person / Millwright at Cascade Wood Products
- Two-Way Radio Electronics Technician repairing Amateur Radios at Oregon Ham Radio Sales
20 years, 9 months at this Job
Engine Test Cells Responsibilities Include:
• install, uninstall engines in test cells.
• Insure testing equipment is up to standards for new product development required for epa emission standards.
• Use of electronic data testing ninstall engines in test cells
• Setup computer based test cycles for engine performance, development stress, vibration and emissions test to verify incoming quality data
• Measurement and control instrumentation installation, calibration, and maintenance of measure control systems. including supporting ecm module trouble shooting and computer to troubleshooting discrepancies with equipment Cnc Production
• Cnc grinding operation
• Tool change and setup
• Quality check on parts ran
• Utilized testing equipment for manufacturing specification
- Instrumentation Technician at Cummins Inc
- Owner / Sales at Bateman Technologies LLC
- Logistics Technician at Concentrek
- Product Expeditor/Planner at Caltherm Corporation
9 years, 10 months at this Job
Summary of Qualifications Active U.S. Government Secret Security Clearance. Eight years of experience in the electrical and maintenance field. Experienced in maintenance management. Have worked with Oracle based management system. Completed an OSHA approved Electrical Safety course. CPR certified by American Heart Association. Experience Mechanical Acquired the manual dexterity to manipulate and effectively use hand and power tools. Developed problem sensitivity with turbo and non-turbo diesel engines. Formed deductive reasoning and inductive reasoning. Diesel Engines Knowledge and understanding of the theory of how diesel engines work. Experienced in making minor and major repairs including the ability to rebuild the engine using technical publications to factory standards. Electrical Measure amperage, voltage, and check continuity to diagnose problems using a multimeter. The ability to do basic soldering and reassemble electrical components and motors using hand and power tools. Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair damaged electrical connections. Run conduit and pull wiring as directed. Generator Knowledge and experience setting up, using, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing generators ranging from 2kw to 60kw. Skilled in setting up and utilizing three phase mobile power distribution to tents for AC and single phase for lighting and receptacles for receptacles. Instrumentation Knowledge of 4-20ma hart communication. Knowledge of 3-15psi pneumatic instruments and valves. Troubleshoot, calibrate, and replace instruments such as level indicators and switches, pressure indicators and switches, ph and conductivity probes, flow meters including differential pressure, single diaphragm, mass, and vortex meters. Programmable Logical Controlers Can read and understand ladder logic on plc Basic use of RSLogic and RSLinks
- Instrumentation Technician at KBR
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate - Welding
- Associate of Applied Science - Electrical Technology
Consulting diagrams and technical documentation such as schematics, manuals, standard and codeds. Maintaining backup and revision documentation for control systems and instrumentation. Installing, configuring, calibrating and maintaining control measurements and indicating instrumentation (pneumatic, analog & digital) configuring and programming logic controls (PLC)and programmable automation controllers. Installing and terminating electrical, pneumatic and fluid connections. Inspecting and testing the operation of instruments and systems to diagnose faults. Removing, repairing, adjusting and replacing components. Calibrating components and systems. Assisting engineering in plant design, modification and hazard analysis. Performing scheduled maintenance programs; keeping up-to-date with advances in technology in industry and trade
- INSTRUMENTATION TECHNICIAN at COMPASS MINERALS
- MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN, JBS SWIFT & CO at JANURARY
10 years, 9 months at this Job
Skills Communicate and collaborate effectively with Strong work ethic. team members to document and complete Thorough knowledge of electronic tasks. components, functions, power control and Ability to use my knowledge to find answers to regulation circuits, sensors, and networks. pressing problems. Demonstrate a basic competency of Demonstrate basic leadership. instrumentation process control Thorough knowledge of Basic three-phase AC troubleshooting. power. Incorporate a Human Machine Interface (HMI) Ability to apply mathematics to analyze DC and to control a process. AC circuits. Program, configure, motor control loops with Troubleshoot wiring faults in motor control input/output devices on a PLC. circuits using DMM. Assemble electronic systems chassis and panels from prints and/or schematic Utilize theory of motor controls to drawings. troubleshoot electrical control systems. Calibrate, test, repair, install, and assist in the Familiar with Lock-out Tag-out procedures. construction of electronic, pneumatic, or Familiar with Occupation Safety and Health electrical instrumentation. Administration (OSHA) safety rules and Complete understanding of IEC61131-3 regulations. Ability to interpret and draw basic schematic Ability to tune process control loops. and ladder logic diagrams Extensive knowledge of connecting and Identify the installation requirements for calibrating temperature and pressure pressure, temperature, level and flow instruments. instrumentation Ability to interpret Piping and Instrument Ability to utilize the fundamentals of diagrams. thermodynamics. Knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers Extensive knowledge of Variable Frequency (PLCs). Drives (VFDs). Cut, connect, solder, and lace wires and Ability to tune Proportional, Integral, cables. Derivative (PID) loops. Equipment Personal Computers Fluke 754 Calibrator
- Instrumentation Technician at Idaho State University
2 years at this Job
- - Energy Systems