Front line underwrote and assisted clients with risk management techniques to minimize exposure to loss. Served as a collaborative and knowledgeable business partner to analyze potential hazards.
Marketed renewal accounts to ensure clients were offered correct coverage at a competitive price, which resulted in a 90% retention rate from the existing book of business.
Worked with high net worth clients to review contracts and determine possible conflicts and/or gaps in coverage with current insurance coverage policies.
Spearheaded research efforts as part of soliciting and marketing new business to meet quarterly objectives and increase agency profitability. Successfully guided the ongoing growth of an existing book of business, including endorsing policies, and conducting mid-term audit checks.
Maintained ongoing client contact, including conducting analysis of contracts to ensure existing coverage met contract requirements. Monitored client certificates to facilitate compliance with the insuring company’s guidelines and regulations.
•Successfully solicited, researched, and marketed the business to meet or exceed quarterly objectives.
•Promoted renewals to facilitate a substantial increase in business. Helped acquire new company contracts with national carriers.
•Helped revamp the paperless environment, which resulted in increased office productivity and reduced office expense.
•Researched and analyzed company policy forms for applicable coverage by interpreting policy language, exclusions, and enhancements.
•Played a key role in training of new personal lines agents on website applications, including billing inquiry, policy document review, and account alerts.
- Personal Insurance Account Executive at HUB International formerly Premier Insurance
- Personal Insurance Customer Service Agent at The Hartwell Corporation
- Office Specialist at Idaho Transportation Department
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Social Science with Emphasis in Criminal Justice
Bring in new customer through sales of life, accident and health insurance products.
• Contact potential clients by telephone in order to secure appointments.
• Work with agents to optimize sales scripts and utilize multiple techniques to target individuals.
• Assist families with preparing home and personal budgets and utilize information to show benefits of life insurance.
• Review policy applications for error and omissions then work with insurance underwriters to facilitate completion of process.
• Help customers apply for policies in a manner that will optimize approval.
- Insurance Account Executive at Combined Insurance
- Administrative Assistant at Physicians of Katy
- Santo Domingo, Dom. Rep at Pan American Life Insurance Group
- Sales at Pan American Life Insurance Group
6 months at this Job
- - Insurance
Maintain client relationships while managing outside partners, running quote reviews, post-sale servicing
and hitting daily metric
• Train outside partners on regulations, sales processes and knowledge of health insurance quotes.
• Analyze client's health insurance policies to find competitive benefit packages for their business
• Support mentees by providing best practices, training on sales tools, knowledge on the health insurance market and following up within the first 90 days of employment
• Prospect sales opportunities within sales territory by cold calling to hit monthly sales goals
• Strategically compose benefit packages for small employers that will best fit their needs
• Monitor and report on the performance of products in relation to overall sales targets
• Perform semi- annual and annual client account reviews
• Acquire in-depth knowledge of each clients' business, their key issues, competitive situation, and industry trends
- Licensed Insurance Account Executive at ADP
- Healthcare Administration Intern at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Volunteer at Canonsburg General Hospital
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Health Policy and Administration
• Consulted with clients on best workplace practices for a claim free environment
• Advised on insurance coverages such as Employment Practices Liability, Workers Comp
• Implemented Insurance plans to address client exposure to Cyber Liability
- Commercial Insurance Account Executive at Kressler, Wolff & Miller Insurance Agency
- Payroll and Human Capital Management Consultant at JetPay HR & Payroll Services
- Major Accounts Workers Comp District Manager at Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency
- Commercial Insurance Account Executive at Miers Insurance Agency
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Sport Journalism & Broadcasting
- Associate of Arts - General Studies
- CHARLOTTE, NC
• Auto, fire, life and health insurance sales.
• Evaluated leads obtained through direct referrals, lead databases and cold calling.
• Modeled exceptional customer service skills.
• Create, maintain and manage customer database.
- Insurance Account Executive at Howard Johnson State Farm Insurance
- Insurance Account Executive at Joe Pomykacz State Farm Insurance Agency
- Insurance Account Executive at Dean Achenbach State Farm Insurance Agency
- ERRORS AND OMISSIONS ACCOUNT MANAGER at INDEPENDENT INSURANCE AGENTS OF NORTH CAROLINA
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Complete end-to-end placement of policies in market based on the client information received and ensured submissions of all forms and documentation. Work in partnership with co-workers in the claim department to serve the customers during submissions of claims of incidents and accidents collecting information, completing documentation, and providing follow-up until closure of claim or disbursement of funds.
- Insurance Account Executive at New Alliance Insurance Agency
- Sale Associate/Cashier at West Elm
- Account Executive - AON Global Client Network at AON Risk Solutions of P.R., Inc
- Junior Account Executive - Construction at J.J. Alvarez & Associates, Inc
at this Job
- MBA on Course - Finance
- BS - Psychology
- - San Juan Real Estate Broker Training
Business Insurance Underwriter
- Business Insurance Account Executive at Travelers
- Business Insurance Operations Manager at Travelers
- Underwriting Supervisor at GEICO
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
I manage insurance accounts, call customers for policy changes, cancellations, payments, and quotes. I work beside Loan Officers having insurance quoted at the prices that work for them and the customers. I have managed over 150 accounts in a day making sure that everyone is taken care of. Systems that I have worked with are Fannie Mae- Encompass, AMS 360, and many different Insurance Carrier Systems.
- Insurance Account Executive at CIS Insurance Agency- CIS Home Loans
- Caregiver at Southern Magnolia
- Rural Carrier Associate at United States Parcel Service
- Cashier at Brooks Grocery
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Some College - Bussiness
Licensed Personal Lines insurance agent at national agency. Responsible for new business generation while also servicing and retaining existing accounts. Consistently transitioning from the office to traveling to ensure customer satisfaction while growing my book of business.
- Insurance Account Executive at Effective Coverage
- Coverage Specialist at Travelers
- Outside Solar Sales Specialist at SolarCity
- Cost Management Associate at GENPAK LLC
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Economics and Computer Applications
Produced Commercial Auto, BOP, Umbrella and Workers Compensation sales as well as Personal Auto, Home and Life Insurance policies. Drove sales to personal and commercial lines insurance products. Cultivated lasting relationships with internal and external business partners. Trained new customer service staff and producers. Responded to customers service needs, issues and billing. Partnered with strategic vendors for new business sales.
• Grew, managed, diversified and retained a 1,000+ policy book of business
• Maintained profitability, product density and customer retention
• Named Commercial District Agent of the Year for 2014
• Won District Agent of the Year Award in 2014
• Toppers’ Club 2014 Achievement
• Farmers New Business Award 2014 in Q1, Q2, and Q3
- Insurance Account Executive/Licensed Sales Professional at Farmers Insurance group
- Marketing Manager at Publix Realty
- President at ABSOLUTE SOLUTIONS
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Information Systems Management
- Bachelors of Science - Medical Technology