Front line underwrote and assisted clients with risk management techniques to minimize exposure to loss. Served as a collaborative and knowledgeable business partner to analyze potential hazards.
Marketed renewal accounts to ensure clients were offered correct coverage at a competitive price, which resulted in a 90% retention rate from the existing book of business.
Worked with high net worth clients to review contracts and determine possible conflicts and/or gaps in coverage with current insurance coverage policies.
Spearheaded research efforts as part of soliciting and marketing new business to meet quarterly objectives and increase agency profitability. Successfully guided the ongoing growth of an existing book of business, including endorsing policies, and conducting mid-term audit checks.
Maintained ongoing client contact, including conducting analysis of contracts to ensure existing coverage met contract requirements. Monitored client certificates to facilitate compliance with the insuring company’s guidelines and regulations.
•Successfully solicited, researched, and marketed the business to meet or exceed quarterly objectives.
•Promoted renewals to facilitate a substantial increase in business. Helped acquire new company contracts with national carriers.
•Helped revamp the paperless environment, which resulted in increased office productivity and reduced office expense.
•Researched and analyzed company policy forms for applicable coverage by interpreting policy language, exclusions, and enhancements.
•Played a key role in training of new personal lines agents on website applications, including billing inquiry, policy document review, and account alerts.
- Personal Insurance Account Executive at HUB International formerly Premier Insurance
- Personal Insurance Customer Service Agent at The Hartwell Corporation
- Office Specialist at Idaho Transportation Department
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Social Science with Emphasis in Criminal Justice
Mainly in charged of the added-service of clients, by cooperating with the car dealer to offer clients reasonable bonuses according to the budget. Summarized monthly insurance cancellation and collected the reasons in order to offer related solutions. Did monthly performance analysis on indicators like loss ratio, underwriting insurance performance premiums, insurance income, persistency ratio, etc., by trend description, contemporary comparison and so on, to further provide accordingly strategic adjustments which would be reported to the superior to be finally decided.
- Automobile Insurance Account Executive Intern at China Life Insurance Company
- Reasearch Assistant at China Household Finance Survey
- Student Assistant at League Branch Committee
1 month at this Job
- Master of Science in Economics - Econometrics
- Bachelor of Economics - Finance
• Manage agency operations, supervise employees and provide guidance in resolving customer service issues
• Coach and motivate employees in effort to improve overall performance metrics
• Develop training material, desktop procedures and departmental tools
• Facilitate weekly meetings to discuss changes in policies, procedures and review performance as an agency
• Develop agency operation methods to improve efficiency and workflow of the agency
• Manage, train and monitor new agency producers to ensure compliance
• Assist in hiring new employees and developing corrective plans/actions
• Monitor claim activity within the agency, assist customers and complete required documents
• Monitor agency profitability and implement corrective actions if goals are not met
• Evaluates employees work to ensure cases are handled appropriately
• Track employees account trends and report to upper management
• Regulate difficult customer interactions and process issues adequately
• Handle customer issues by analyzing, clarifying and resolving any account changes, billing issues or claims
• Responsible for keeping records on customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, comments, as well as action taken in effort to strive for member retention
• Solicit, sell and negotiate new business or cross sale existing customers
• Review renewal business with customer and prepare a personalized plan based on customer needs
• Perform risk analysis and underwriting
• Manage social media accounts for networking and sales
- Manager/Health Insurance Account Executive at David Van Wyk Insurance Agency
- Community Facilitator III at Jay Nolan Community Services
- Sales Associate/ Accounting Assistant at Eddie's Glass and Mirrors
- Benefit Cosmetics Makeup Artist/ Sales Associate at Macy's
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Health Care Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Health Science-Community Health Education
- Student Abroad Exchange Program - Health Science
Have not been in the field for many years, however, with the exception of laws and coverages that may have changed, it's like riding a horse, one never forgets.
- Insurance Account Executive at Seitlin & Company (bought out years back by a large insurance firm)
at this Job
- - Music
- School of Music - Music
Engage in all aspects of real estate title insurance sales and client interface within Central and Northern Pennsylvania. Clients include: Realtors, Brokers, Mortgage Lenders and Attorneys
- Real Estate Title Insurance Account Executive at Paradigm Abstract of PA
- Title Insurance Account Executive at Strategic National Title Group
- Title Insurance Account Executive at Weichert Closing Services
- Sales Associate at Weichert Closing Services
9 months at this Job
- - Electronic Engineering
* Assist clients in policy change billing or claims. * Complete contract forms, change of address records. * Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, and or arrange billing cycle. * Quote customers for auto, life, homeowners and renters Insurance. * Maintain reports and records of insurance policies. * Match Insurance policies for clients with the companies that offer the best rates and coverage. * Prepare reports to shareholders on the success of our business endeavors. * Formulate strong relationships to ensure growth and preserve augment our firm's prestige. * Interact with customers to handle complaints, and provide satisfaction and a resolution regarding any conflict. * Record details of customers contacts and actions taken.
- Insurance Account Executive at Swivels Insurance
- Tax Preparer at Watkins Tax Service
- Shift Manager at Forever Young
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical
- High School Diploma
- Developing rapport and managing clientele in the processes of transactions and policy applications. - Negotiating options, rates, and coverage with clientele to maintain a secured customer-producer relationship. - Providing daily service work through sales calls and analyzing/solving imbalances and errors in client accounts.
- Insurance Account Executive at State Farm Insurance
- Sales Associate at Abercrombie & Fitch
- Youth Advisor at Great Love Church of Seattle
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Media & Communications
• During the first 9 months of year two, placed $545,000 in NB Premium totaling $62,000 in revenue.
• From Jan. 2017-18 placed $480,000 in New Business Premium totaling $49,000 in revenue.
• Focusing on Business Insurance policies from $2,000 - $120,000 in Premium.
- Commercial Insurance - Senior Account Executive at AIS Insurance Group
- Commercial Insurance - Account Executive at The Lowa Group
- Commercial Insurance- Account Executive at AIS Insurance Group
- Sales and Marketing Associate at All-Star Baseball Academy
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
• Prepare and present workers compensation and business insurance proposals to executive decision makers
• Act as a liaison between small business field district managers, ADP payroll clients, and A rated insurance carriers to meet state compliance requirements
• Ensure client satisfaction with ADPIA by quickly establishing rapport, cementing value and building customer loyalty
• Mentor and assist with on boarding process for new hires
• Accolades and Awards – 100% YTD sales qualifier, FY 2014 -2018; “Comeback Player of the Year”, 2017; Excellence Award - “Team MVP”, 2014; Certificate of Recognition “ADPIA Top 15% of SBS Field”, 2014; FISH Award Recipient, 2016; Diamond Club Qualifier, FY 2015, 2016 and 2018
- Insurance Account Executive - Licensed Property and Casualty at AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING INSURANCE AGENCY
- Account Executive at KONICA MINOLTA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
- Teacher Assistant at MORRIS-UNION JOINTURE COMMISSION
- Assistant Account Coordinator at GLA COMMUNICATIONS
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- BACHELORS OF ARTS - Communication; English Minor
Business Owner of Tami's Heavenly Scented Oils LLC, AZ . Design, blend, package, market & sell skin care products Farmers Insurance Account Executive, Tucson, AZ . Quote personal & commercial insurance at a 90% close ratio . Immediately address current client concerns . Create office documents and implement procedures . Balance ACA'S and make bank deposits Teacher at Dessert Trail Pre-School, Tucson, AZ . Provided a nurturing learning environment for children . Planned and organized daily activities . Furnished daily reports for each child in my care Home Manager, Tucson, AZ Manager at Nutri-System, Inc., Brecksville, Oh . Achieved weekly sales goals at 90-100% . Executed cuts in expenses without losing quality . Arranged weekly staff meetings to review weekly goals . Purchased inventory under budget . Analyzed and reported weekly statistics to DM Investment Coordinator at National City Bank, Cleveland, Oh . Trained all new entry level clerks . Proofed all input data to ensure data accuracy Promoted to CD Specialist . Obtained new CD phone orders and discussed options . Advised all branches of interest rate changes . Recorded CD Ticket information into the mainframe . Composed and delivered CD certificates to branches . Developed and distributed monthly CD Ticket reports . Problem solved CD Ticket issues with 100% accuracy Community Service at Praise Chapel Tucson, AZ . Cleaning and teaching children's church Tamara Ann Molnar 520-272-9897 [email protected]
- Account Executive at Farmers Insurance Group
15 years, 11 months at this Job
- - accounting and data processing
- - Life and Health Insurance