• Licensed In Property, Casualty, Accident, Life, and Health Insurance
• Build Customer Relationships And Manage All Aspects Of Customer Accounts
• Utilized Microsoft Office Software Programs
• Utilized Multiple Customer Relationship Management Programs
• Lead Social Media Marketing
• Top Insurance Account Executive In Agency
• Found Creative Solutions For Customer Needs
- Insurance Account Executive at Charles Berrouet State Farm Agency
- Manager at Mattress Firm
- Customer Service Advisor at OnStar
- Roadside Assistance Rep at Allstate
4 months at this Job
- - Political Science
- - Med Biology
LISTEN to customers' insurance needs, suggest appropriate coverage limits based on their assets and exposures, educate
them on the functions of the different types of auto insurance coverages and their importance, and ensure customers'
peace of mind.
• Responsible for heavy outbound calling, developing auto insurance quotes, making effective sales presentations, closing new business, and cross-selling financial products.
• Underwrite new business auto insurance applications.
• Handle customer service, policy changes, customers' inquiries, conflict resolution, and account retention.
- Insurance Account Executive at Allstate Insurance
- Account Manager at Kolisch Marine Insurance
- Sales Professional at Sentinel Casualty Insurance
- Sales Professional at DMS Insurance Group
5 months at this Job
Front line underwrote and assisted clients with risk management techniques to minimize exposure to loss. Served as a collaborative and knowledgeable business partner to analyze potential hazards.
Marketed renewal accounts to ensure clients were offered correct coverage at a competitive price, which resulted in a 90% retention rate from the existing book of business.
Worked with high net worth clients to review contracts and determine possible conflicts and/or gaps in coverage with current insurance coverage policies.
Spearheaded research efforts as part of soliciting and marketing new business to meet quarterly objectives and increase agency profitability. Successfully guided the ongoing growth of an existing book of business, including endorsing policies, and conducting mid-term audit checks.
Maintained ongoing client contact, including conducting analysis of contracts to ensure existing coverage met contract requirements. Monitored client certificates to facilitate compliance with the insuring company’s guidelines and regulations.
•Successfully solicited, researched, and marketed the business to meet or exceed quarterly objectives.
•Promoted renewals to facilitate a substantial increase in business. Helped acquire new company contracts with national carriers.
•Helped revamp the paperless environment, which resulted in increased office productivity and reduced office expense.
•Researched and analyzed company policy forms for applicable coverage by interpreting policy language, exclusions, and enhancements.
•Played a key role in training of new personal lines agents on website applications, including billing inquiry, policy document review, and account alerts.
- Personal Insurance Account Executive at HUB International formerly Premier Insurance
- Personal Insurance Customer Service Agent at The Hartwell Corporation
- Office Specialist at Idaho Transportation Department
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Social Science with Emphasis in Criminal Justice
• 12+ years Insurance & Banking Sales
• Responsible for bringing on new accounts
• Field underwriting and secure policies
• Maintain and grow existing book of business
• Claim Assistance & Documentation
• Confidential Policy Records Management
• Open & Close office; Office bank deposits
• Work closely with all clients to meet any related needs they may have
• Complete continuing education testing
- Insurance Account Executive at State Farm Insurance
- Retail Store Manager at CARTRONIX INC
- Porter at SHAFFER OLDSMOBILE
12 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Liberal Studies - Marketing
Account Executive *All Personal lines auto, home, specialized lines, recreational quoting & sales *Personal Consultation & service of all new and existing clients *Reshopping existing clients for their best discount advantages *Cancellations *Payments and Checks for the Trust Account Farmers Insurance- West Jordan, Utah Account Executive *Platform Agency *All Personal & Commercial Lines quoting in Farmers & outside lines *Marketing Inside & Outside Sales *Home Shows & Autoramas *Training of new personnel on ECMS & SIMS Programs Farmers Insurance - West Jordan, Utah Office Manager *Management of all office duties and personnel *Quoting of Personal Lines & Commercial Lines *Payables & Receivables *Personal Consultation for new & existing clients Carson, Smith & Associates- Sandy, Utah Office Manager *Management of all office duties and personnel *Quoting of Personal Lines & Commercial Lines *Responsible for all monthly reporting to Management Scott Dobson Tank & Trailer Welding Office Manager/Owner *Owned a Family Business & processed all Account Payables & Receivables, *Payroll, Taxes and Invoicing. Ordered all incoming materials handled all *customers orders
- Insurance Account Executive at Insure Pro LLC
3 years, 2 months at this Job
• Sent reminders of premium payments and notified customers of any rate changes
• Quoted and sold homeowners, dwelling fire, auto, flood, watercraft, inland marine, umbrella insurance to new customers and upgraded policies for established customers
• Explained coverage options to customers, bundle all policies for customers for multi-policy discount
• Presented claims for insurance benefits when dealing with auto accidents & natural disasters
• Monitored insurance claims to ensure they were settled equitable for both clients and insurers
• Established and maintained good working relationships with company sales representatives and underwriting representatives
• Assisted Account Vice President with building client policy/coverage database and various requests and processes
- Personal Insurance Account Executive at Lloyds Planning LLC
- Customer Service Agent at Norwegian Airline Worldwide Flight Service
5 years at this Job
- B.A degree in Psychology - customer service and relation skills
• Prospect and contact new B2B sales targets
• Secure new business clients and maintaining good relations with existing clients.
• Introduce new products to the company and educate them to clients and their employees, while explaining which policies fit best for particular areas.
• Monitor and report on the performance of particular products in relation to sales targets
- Insurance Account Executive at Combined Insurance
- Senior Resolution Specialist Weight Watchers International at
3 months at this Job
Responsible for account management of complex commercial property and casualty accounts
• Implement customer risk management strategy
• Provide leadership and guidance to less experienced staff
• Advise customers regarding renewals and recommending coverage/products
• Develop, implement and monitor comprehensive customer service plans
• Work at a strategic level to develop and retain consultative, partnership relationships with customers and prospects
- Commercial Insurance Account Executive II at USI Insurance Services
- at Cameron M. Harris & Company
- Commercial Insurance Account Manager at
- Commercial Insurance Account Executive/Producer at Litaker Insurance
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Finance and Banking, Risk Management and Insurance
• Introduce prospective clients to ADP's leading solutions and expert guidance
• Network with Fortune 100 organizations and other small businesses in a designated territory
• Develop and execute sales strategies to target prospects
• Process Workers Compensation insurance quotes and met team sales goal of $140,000 per month
- Insurance Account Executive at Automatic Data Processing Inc
- at Revo Management Group Inc
- Sales Associate at Schuylkill Valley Sports
- Sales Associate at Finish Line
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing and Management
Negotiation pricing and coverage on new and renewal business for universities and government entities. Provide customer service and support in both phone and email requests. Maintain and update customer files on agency database. Facilitate meetings and conference calls with customers and carriers. Work with other account executives for creating, documenting, and implementing new and current procedures. Accounts Payables and Receivables, Month End Records update and reports, Agency Management System Administrator.
- Insurance Account Executive and Accounting Clerk at North Carolina Association of Insurance Agents
- Insurance Account Manager at BB&T Insurance Research Triangle Region
- Sr Comml Lines Insurance CSR at Greenpoint Ins Group
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Insurance Agents Licensing Course