Front line underwrote and assisted clients with risk management techniques to minimize exposure to loss. Served as a collaborative and knowledgeable business partner to analyze potential hazards.
Marketed renewal accounts to ensure clients were offered correct coverage at a competitive price, which resulted in a 90% retention rate from the existing book of business.
Worked with high net worth clients to review contracts and determine possible conflicts and/or gaps in coverage with current insurance coverage policies.
Spearheaded research efforts as part of soliciting and marketing new business to meet quarterly objectives and increase agency profitability. Successfully guided the ongoing growth of an existing book of business, including endorsing policies, and conducting mid-term audit checks.
Maintained ongoing client contact, including conducting analysis of contracts to ensure existing coverage met contract requirements. Monitored client certificates to facilitate compliance with the insuring company’s guidelines and regulations.
•Successfully solicited, researched, and marketed the business to meet or exceed quarterly objectives.
•Promoted renewals to facilitate a substantial increase in business. Helped acquire new company contracts with national carriers.
•Helped revamp the paperless environment, which resulted in increased office productivity and reduced office expense.
•Researched and analyzed company policy forms for applicable coverage by interpreting policy language, exclusions, and enhancements.
•Played a key role in training of new personal lines agents on website applications, including billing inquiry, policy document review, and account alerts.
- Personal Insurance Account Executive at HUB International formerly Premier Insurance
- Personal Insurance Customer Service Agent at The Hartwell Corporation
- Office Specialist at Idaho Transportation Department
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Social Science with Emphasis in Criminal Justice
Quote Auto and Home Owners Policies. Boat and RV insurance.
Quote Auto and Home Owners Policies.
Boat and RV insurance.
- Insurance Account Executive at DIMOND BROS INSURANCE
- Customer Service Representative at Allstate Insurance
- Insurance Account Executive at
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school or equivalent - High School
Sell financial products such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and insurance if licensed to do so. Build and maintain client bases, keeping current client plans up-to-date and recruiting new clients on an ongoing basis. Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients' financial objectives. Interview clients to determine their current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan. Recommend strategies clients can use to achieve their financial goals and objectives, including specific recommendations in such areas as cash management, insurance coverage, and investment planning. Implement financial planning recommendations or refer clients to someone who can assist them with plan implementation. Explain and document for clients the types of services that are to be provided, and the responsibilities to be taken by the personal financial advisor. Contact clients periodically to determine any changes in their financial status. Meet with clients' other advisors, such as attorneys, accountants, trust officers, or investment bankers, to fully understand clients' financial goals and circumstances. Open accounts for clients and disburse funds from accounts to creditors as agent for clients. Conduct seminars or workshops on financial planning topics, such as retirement planning, estate planning, or the evaluation of severance packages. Inform clients about tax benefits, government rebates, or other financial benefits of alternative fuel vehicle purchases or energy efficient home construction, improvements, or remodeling.
- Insurance Account Executive at World financial Group
- Property Manager at Owl's Retreat
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- License - Real Estate
- - Engineering
- High School Diploma
Job Description: Responsible for prospecting, underwriting/re-underwriting, selling and servicing New Hampshire personal/commercial Automobile, Fire, Life Accident and Health insurance. Maintain company/client relations, troubleshooting problems between clients and claims and negotiating claims settlements between claims, clients and third parties bringing all to an equitable conclusion. Perform replacement costs estimates on Commercial businesses/buildings and Residential buildings, quote, market, and bind coverage. Re-underwrite, as respects to Liability, Property and life safety, commercial and personal fire properties as requested by the insuring company utilizing Microsoft Power point and/or Excel to document findings to underwriting. Negotiate with the client the repairs or upgrades necessary to prevent new, additional or future fire and life safety issues for the renewal of the policy. Address book of business with insured on a continual basis to ensure proper coverage which is a major contributor in business retention. 1996 to Present: Bedford Fire/Rescue Department 55 Constitution Drive Bedford, New Hampshire 03110 Title: New Hampshire Certified Firefighter, Nationally Registered EMT Intermediate (NREMT) Job Description: Fire suppression, Personal and Commercial building inspections as they relate to fire and life safety hazards. Fire suppression system inspections. Hazardous Materials mitigation at automobile and industrial emergencies. Respond to building fires and establish main water supply to feed the fire suppression engines pulling drafts from static water sources such as ponds, streams and dry hydrants. Respond to motor vehicle accidents in the capacity of patient care. Address and mitigate life threatening injuries, and communicate, under extremely stressful situations with emergency room trauma doctors giving comprehensive patient reports as it relates to the transportation of critical patients from the field to the Emergency Room.
- Insurance Account Executive-Agent at Bedford Fire/Rescue Department
38 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Business
Handled multiple projects, Annuity / Life / Retirement business processing, due diligence, and Standards of Procedure. Served as subject matter expert. Created and maintained business reports and referral tracking.
• Along with the Vice President of Operations, trained all new employees (up to 75 employees in total), within 3 days.
• Helped create and maintain intranet company-wide in five footprint states, improving communications across all departments and teams.
- Insurance Account Executive at Comerica
- Assistant Teller Lead at Huntington Bank
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
- Health Insurance Broker Health Insurance Account Executive at Derosa Rockefeller Sohigian Werdal and BNC Insurance Agency
- Independent Insurance Agent at
10 years at this Job
- Associate - Business
• 12+ years Insurance & Banking Sales
• Responsible for bringing on new accounts
• Field underwriting and secure policies
• Maintain and grow existing book of business
• Claim Assistance & Documentation
• Confidential Policy Records Management
• Open & Close office; Office bank deposits
• Work closely with all clients to meet any related needs they may have
• Complete continuing education testing
- Insurance Account Executive at State Farm Insurance
- Retail Store Manager at CARTRONIX INC
- Porter at SHAFFER OLDSMOBILE
13 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Liberal Studies - Marketing
Conducted annual reviews of existing policies in preparation of annual open enrollments ° Compiled data to obtain competitive rates, generated proposals, implemented new and existing lines of coverage, educated employee and employers on open enrollment benefit details and insurance options ° Promoted medical and ancillary products to existing and new clients each month ° Met with existing employer groups monthly to select appropriate insurance policies ° Provided coverage option information to assist commercial employer groups with employee retention ° Finalized sales and collected necessary premiums on or before effective dates of coverage ° Addressed an average of 400+ group inquiries and enrollments/terminations/changes each week ° Followed up with members on unresolved issues ° Reported policy changes and company conditions affecting customer welfare benefits ° Contributed ideas and offered constructive feedback at weekly sales and training meetings ° Tracked the progress of all outstanding insurance claims
- Licensed Life and Health Insurance Account Executive at CSNW
4 years, 11 months at this Job
Have not been in the field for many years, however, with the exception of laws and coverages that may have changed, it's like riding a horse, one never forgets.
- Insurance Account Executive at Seitlin & Company (bought out years back by a large insurance firm)
at this Job
- - Music
- School of Music - Music
109 Putnam Street Marietta, OH 45750 11/22/ 15 - Current
Position: Licensed Insurance Account Executive for Group Employee Benefits
• Responsible for providing excellent customer service at both the Administrative & Employee level.
• Ensures prompt & accurate responses to all client inquiries.
• Assist groups in marketing & selecting plans for medical, dental, vision, life, & other ancillary benefits.
• Work to ensure all deadlines are met for applications at both at the group & employee level.
• Ensures to follow up to verify applications are processed accurately & timely.
• Educate employees on carrier changes & enhanced programs available to reduce overall plan costs.
• Assist members with specific claim, provider network & billing, coordination of benefits & eligibility issues.
• Attend client service visits to assist employees with their various insurance questions on a personal one-on-one basis.
• Skilled in versatility & creativity to handle the ever-varying workload & customer expectations.
• Complies with all HIPAA privacy procedures, valuing & ensuring member privacy at all times.
• Utilize excellent computer skills daily via email, spreadsheets, employee memos, etc.
• Execute strong skills in time management & prioritization to master daily tasks & plan for future events.
• Work as a team player to ensure all tasks are being completed & communicated.
- Licensed Insurance Account Executive for Group Employee Benefits at SCHWENDEMAN AGENCY, INC
- at ESSILOR LABS
- Operations Team Manager at BELK, INC
- Visual Lead/ Key-holder at BELK, INC
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Human & Consumer Science - Retail Management