Property & Casualty insurance Agent and senior account executive. Worked mainly on new business and services the larger insurance clients from certificates, proposals and endorsements
- Insurance Account Executive at PDR Insurance Agency
- Senior Account Manager. at Buckner Insurance Agency
- Bonding & Account Manager at Grant Hatch / Leavitt Group
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Generals
- High school or equivalent
• 12+ years Insurance & Banking Sales
• Responsible for bringing on new accounts
• Field underwriting and secure policies
• Maintain and grow existing book of business
• Claim Assistance & Documentation
• Confidential Policy Records Management
• Open & Close office; Office bank deposits
• Work closely with all clients to meet any related needs they may have
• Complete continuing education testing
- Insurance Account Executive at State Farm Insurance
- Retail Store Manager at CARTRONIX INC
- Porter at SHAFFER OLDSMOBILE
12 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Liberal Studies - Marketing
Job Description: Responsible for prospecting, underwriting/re-underwriting, selling and servicing New Hampshire personal/commercial Automobile, Fire, Life Accident and Health insurance. Maintain company/client relations, troubleshooting problems between clients and claims and negotiating claims settlements between claims, clients and third parties bringing all to an equitable conclusion. Perform replacement costs on Commercial businesses/buildings and Residential buildings, quote, market, and bind coverage. Re-underwrite, as respects to Liability, Property and life safety, commercial and personal fire properties as requested by the insuring company utilizing Microsoft Power point and/or Excel to document findings to underwriting. Negotiate with the client the repairs or upgrades necessary to prevent new, additional or future fire and life safety issues for the renewal of the policy. Address book of business with insured on a continual basis to ensure proper coverage which is a major contributor in business retention. 1996 to Present: Bedford Fire/Rescue Department 55 Constitution Drive Bedford, New Hampshire 03110 Title: New Hampshire Certified Firefighter, Nationally Registered EMT Intermediate (NREMTI) Job Description: Fire suppression, Personal and Commercial building inspections as they relate to fire and life safety hazards. Fire suppression system inspections. Hazardous Materials mitigation at automobile and industrial emergencies. Respond to building fires and establish main water supply to feed the fire suppression engines pulling drafts from static water sources such as ponds, streams and dry hydrants. Respond to motor vehicle accidents in the capacity of patient care. Address and mitigate life threatening injuries, and communicate, under extremely stressful situations with emergency room trauma doctors giving comprehensive patient reports as it relates to the transportation of critical patients from the field to the Emergency Room.
- Insurance Account Executive-Agent at Bedford Fire/Rescue Department
23 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Business
- Manage book of business and new clients - Work with underwriters to find best insurance company for the insured - Manage complaints and service issues
- Insurance Account Executive at SUMMIT INSURANCE
- Insurance Agent at STATE FARM INSURANCE
- Aerial Delivery Specialist - SFC Borrel at UNITED STATES MILITARY
- Personal Lines Underwriter - Seifert at NATIONWIDE INSURANCE
4 months at this Job
109 Putnam Street Marietta, OH 45750 11/22/ 15 - Current
Position: Licensed Insurance Account Executive for Group Employee Benefits
• Responsible for providing excellent customer service at both the Administrative & Employee level.
• Ensures prompt & accurate responses to all client inquiries.
• Assist groups in marketing & selecting plans for medical, dental, vision, life, & other ancillary benefits.
• Work to ensure all deadlines are met for applications at both at the group & employee level.
• Ensures to follow up to verify applications are processed accurately & timely.
• Educate employees on carrier changes & enhanced programs available to reduce overall plan costs.
• Assist members with specific claim, provider network & billing, coordination of benefits & eligibility issues.
• Attend client service visits to assist employees with their various insurance questions on a personal one-on-one basis.
• Skilled in versatility & creativity to handle the ever-varying workload & customer expectations.
• Complies with all HIPAA privacy procedures, valuing & ensuring member privacy at all times.
• Utilize excellent computer skills daily via email, spreadsheets, employee memos, etc.
• Execute strong skills in time management & prioritization to master daily tasks & plan for future events.
• Work as a team player to ensure all tasks are being completed & communicated.
- Licensed Insurance Account Executive for Group Employee Benefits at SCHWENDEMAN AGENCY, INC
- at ESSILOR LABS
- Operations Team Manager at BELK, INC
- Visual Lead/ Key-holder at BELK, INC
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Human & Consumer Science - Retail Management
Have not been in the field for many years, however, with the exception of laws and coverages that may have changed, it's like riding a horse, one never forgets.
- Insurance Account Executive at Seitlin & Company (bought out years back by a large insurance firm)
at this Job
- - Music
- School of Music - Music
• Acquired a property/casualty license and a life/health license
• Successfully written over 300 insurance policies
• Resolved conflicts and negotiated agreements between parties in order to reach satisfied solutions to disagreements and clarify misunderstandings
• Delivered an exceptional level of service to each client by listening to concerns and answering questions
- Insurance Account Executive at Farmers Insurance Group
- Customer Service Representative at Kohl's
- Child Care Worker at Matangi Family Day Care
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Office Administration - Office Administration
- High School Diploma
- Health Insurance Broker Health Insurance Account Executive at Derosa Rockefeller Sohigian Werdal and BNC Insurance Agency
- Independent Insurance Agent at
10 years at this Job
- Associate - Business
Conducted annual reviews of existing policies in preparation of annual open enrollments ° Compiled data to obtain competitive rates, generated proposals, implemented new and existing lines of coverage, educated employee and employers on open enrollment benefit details and insurance options ° Promoted medical and ancillary products to existing and new clients each month ° Met with existing employer groups monthly to select appropriate insurance policies ° Provided coverage option information to assist commercial employer groups with employee retention ° Finalized sales and collected necessary premiums on or before effective dates of coverage ° Addressed an average of 400+ group inquiries and enrollments/terminations/changes each week ° Followed up with members on unresolved issues ° Reported policy changes and company conditions affecting customer welfare benefits ° Contributed ideas and offered constructive feedback at weekly sales and training meetings ° Tracked the progress of all outstanding insurance claims
- Licensed Life and Health Insurance Account Executive at CSNW
4 years, 10 months at this Job
Approached and received calls from potential clients, assessed clients insurance needs,
explained the differences in policy specifics so clients could make informed decisions, ran quotes
for potential clients, sold and bound policies for clients, assist with underwriting approval,
developed positive working relationships with clients, responded to clients questions and complaints.
● Current 440 Customer Service Representative License obtained.
● General Lines (220) Course completed
- Insurance Account Executive at We Insure
- Owner/Investigator - State of Florida at Liberty Private Investigations
- Owner/Manager at Liberty Vacuum
- direct customer sales; repair of customer product at Vacuum Boutique, Operations and Management
5 months at this Job
- - Creative Writing
- - bank