Responsible for Insurance Claims Processing/Posting Payments, Credentialing w/ the Insurance Company for Doctors, Accounts Receivables, Took Patient Payments and Posted to their Account Worked Past Due Accounts, Assisted the Practice Administrator when needed
- Insurance Administrator at AMBROSE PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY
- Office Manager at THE DENTURE PLACE
- Insurance Coordinator at LINDA KING, DDS
- Office Manager at ALPINE DENTAL GROUP OF DOWNTOWN ATLANTA
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school
• Assist in the preparation of forms and documents associated with insurance applications
• Maintaining, retaining and updating lists and schedules pertinent to numerous insurance policies maintained by the organization
• Organize, maintain and update the electronic files of the Risk Management Department
• Reviewing requests for Certificates of Insurance for the Marketing and Legal departments to verify coverage compliance is met.
• Handle internal requests for Certificates of Insurance for outside vendors of the organization.
• Receive, distribute, track and reconcile insurance invoices for coverages and services purchased by the organization.
• Assist in recurring pre-renewal and post renewal tasks as they arise in the context of each line of coverage pertinent to the risk profile of the organization.
• Perform various administrative tasks, including opening and processing mail, scanning, photocopying, answering phones.
- Insurance Administrator at Sean Paul Insurance Agency
- Administrative Assistant at ON-TIME INTERPRETING INC
- Administrative Assistant at Pittman Pediatrics
11 months at this Job
- Administrative Assistant Certification
- Medical Assistant Certificate - Medical Assistant
- General Studies
- High school
Assisted with processing all facets of insurance paperwork
● Answered incoming phone calls and handled customer concerns
● Rated commercial and agriculture insurance policies
● Data entry and verification
- Insurance Administrator at MSI Insurance
- Assistant Manager at Women's Workout World
- Transfer & Redemption Agent at IDS Financial
- Housekeeper at Holiday Inn Hotel
5 years, 10 months at this Job
Hired as Receptionist/Office Manager as a part time position. Duties included greeting guests, maintaining office supplies, updating Insurance Certificates, sorting mail and answering phones. Became licensed in Property and Liability Insurance in April 2017. My new fulltime position entailed creating, updating and maintaining insurance policies for Apartment and Condominium properties.
- Receptionist/Insurance Administrator at Smith Insurance
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Evaluates, recommends, and secures insurance for the Hoopa Valley Tribe.
• Identify, analyzes, evaluates and treats risks that would cause major financial loss to the Tribe.
• Responsible for the formulation, implementation and monitoring of procedural policies as they relate to insurance, safety, claims, and the settling of losses.
• Administers the Hoopa Tribe's 401 (k) Plan, Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Prescription Drug Card Program, Workers Compensation, General Liability, Property and Casualty.
• Assigned the Human Resource Director duties in November 2012 by Tribal Council. Develops policy directs and coordinates human resource activities, such as employment compensation, benefits training, and a variety of employee services.I am a loyal, dedicated hardworking individual who has great work ethics. I have extensive work experienced administering various lines of insurance and a working knowledge of human resources as it pertains to employment, group health insurance, workers compensation, and retirement. I love to learn, and am always up to a new challenge. I get along with others, work efficiently on my own, and am not afraid to make decisions. I have worked for the Hoopa Valley Tribe for over 20 years. I initially started in 1985 as the Office Manager for the Tribal Police Department. In that position I gained a wealth of experience in managing an office, meeting deadlines, and working with the general public. I learned both written and verbal skills that have proven invaluable to me as I have advanced in the Hoopa Valley Tribe's work force. I learned about Resolutions and Ordinances and how they related to government. In 1992, I became the Insurance Administrator - Risk Manager for the Hoopa Valley Tribe. This was a new position within the tribal structure. Initially, the program consisted of conventional insurance. After evaluating the tribe's insurance coverage's, I recommended to the Tribal Council the Self-Insured - All lines aggregate coverage we have today. I also administer group health insurance benefits, including group life insurance for employees of the Hoopa Valley Tribe and its several entities. The group health plan is a self-funded plan under an administrative services agreement. It is my job to evaluate and administer this plan in the most cost-effective manner for the Hoopa Valley Tribe. I ensure that premium and funding levels are adequate to support plan expenses and claims, as well as a multitude of other tasks pertaining to the health plan. As you know, Tribal Government is unique and as such we have incorporated certain federal statutes afforded to self-governance tribes in order to maintain appropriate funding levels to provide benefits and maintain the integrity of the plan. I also administer the Tribe's 401(k) plan. In this area the Tribe's Insurance Department, which I administer, is responsible for providing employee orientations, sign-ups, loan processing and reviews. The Department also submits employer and employee contributions, and gathers and prepares information and documentation for the annual 5500 filing, including the annual audit. In addition, I also review and distribute employees' quarterly reports and monitor the plan for compliance. I am responsible for all of these action items. I also administer the self-funded workers compensation program, which includes, but is not limited to, filing worker compensation claims with our Third Party Administrator, monitoring employees' medical status, and exercising settlement authority on litigated claims. In administering the above mentioned areas I have drafted both Tribal Resolutions and Ordinances necessary for implementation of such areas of coverage in an effort to control and reduce our risk. I have experience in work with the Tribal Council, which is the governing body of the Hoopa Valley Tribe, a Governmental Entity which operates as such. I know firsthand about existing tribal health enrollment and payroll systems. Effective November 2012 I was assigned the additional duties and responsibilities of the Human Resource Director of the Hoopa Valley Tribe. This position has provided me with a further expansion of duties and responsibilities related to human resource activities, such as employment compensation, training, development of job descriptions, recruitment activities, policy development, and employee services.
- Insurance Administrator-Risk Manager at Hoopa Valley Tribal Council
- Office Manager-Communications Supervisor at Hoopa Department of Public Safety
- Office Manager at Tribal Police Department
- at Hoopa Valley High School
26 years, 11 months at this Job
- Certificate - General Education
I worked in the Personal Loans Department to start with. I was offered a position as the Car Insurance Administrator and took over this position until I left the company in 2001.
- Insurance Administrator at Woolwich, Sidcup
3 years at this Job
- HFE ROEHAMPTON LONDON - Level 2 Exercise To Music Fitness Instructor
- Some college
- Business Degree
Surgery Coding, Insurance filing and Payment Posting, Pre-Certification Surgeries, OB Payment Agreements, Patient Billing, Manage Claim Tracking Report and Patient Re-imbursement Reports
- Insurance Administrator at SouthenOBGYN
- Office Manager/Bookkeeper at Michael J. Daigle, MD
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- 3 Semesters - General Studies
- Diploma - core study
Verify insurance is active, process notices, handle total loss claims, and call customers who’s insurance cancels. I also have experience in underwriting.
- Insurance Administrator at Car credit finance
- Sales Associate at Beach Bum Tanning
- Server at T.G.I Friday's
- Receiver at Khols warehouse
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- EMT Certification
Transmit Medicare and commercial insurance claims Correct, edit, and troubleshoot claims issues Process all Medicare, medical, and DME payments Enter cataract post-op charges
- Insurance Administrator at International Eyecare Center
- Patient Service Representative at Natural Health Chiropractic Center
20 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Obtained orders from territory managers out in the field, verified and loaded insurances
• Interpreted clinical for patients who underwent spinal fusion surgery or fractures to ensure the clinical met the insurance payer guidelines
• If prior authorization was required I would submit for authorization and follow up until determination
• Took inbound calls from nurses to provide clinical regarding orders
• Attached revenue to accounts based on our insurance contracts
• Provided our territory managers in the field the okay to fit the patients after reviewing clinical and authorization requirements
- Insurance Administrator at ORTHOFIX INC
- Senior Insurance Specialist at DAVITA RX
- Prior Authorization Coordinator/Data Entry at DAVITA RX
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Diploma in pharmacy technician program - Pharmacy technician