Licensed insurance advisor responsible for contacting and selling new leads within agency. Met and exceeded sales goals of $60,000+ per month selling home/auto/umbrella/life products.Took on Account Manager role to assist with customer service responsibilities in office. Worked with 20+ different insurance companies.
- Insurance Advisor at Integrity 1st Insurance
- Licensed Account Executive at Reece Agency State Farm
- Licensed Insurance Producer at Safeco Insurance
- Care Account Services at Sprint
4 months at this Job
- - Business
21843. I wrote insurance policies for Personal Lines department such as Homeowner, Automobile, Renters, Boat and Flood. Also assisted clients with payments and insurance questions. Started at IMG as receptionist and moved to Insurance Advisor after attending Wor Wic College at night to receive my Insurance License.
- Insurance Advisor (CSR) at Insurance Management Group, Inc
- Sales Representative at
- Administrative Assistant at AT&T
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- Business Major - shorthand, typing,
Focused on prospecting new clients and assisting clients with Insurance needs (P&C, Life and Health, Commercial, etc.). In charge of creating Monthly Newsletter and sending to clients and partners. Attend networking events to promote brand awareness and in some cases lead classes on insurance products.
- Insurance Advisor at NEW LEAF INSURANCE ADVISORS
- Branch Retail Executive at BBVA COMPASS
- Retail Relationship Manager II at Financial Advisors
- Retail Relationship Manager I at deposits and investments
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
Licensed Insurance Agent Duties include identifying customer needs, seeking clients, providing information, answering to inquiries, submitting applications, writing reports, and maintaining client records, etc.
- Insurance Advisor at Futurity First Insurance Group
- Sr. Consumer Loan Officer /Sr Teller Officer at Service Federal Credit Union
- at Air Jamaica Handling
- at Bank of Nova Scotia/Scotia Bank Jamaica Ltd
8 months at this Job
- Certificate - Banking
- High School Diploma - Kingston
• Provide tailored personal risk management strategies for high net worth individuals and households.
• Focus exclusively on the needs of successful individuals and families - those that are best served by a custom-designed personal risk-management plan. Assess, evaluate and identify the most comprehensive insurance options available to help you protect all the nicer things you enjoy.
• Primary goal is to protect and preserve the lifestyle, possessions, and overall net-worth of affluent clientele through the utilization of property and casualty insurance.
• My role as an advisor is to organically grow a book of high net worth households and provide tailored risk management strategies to preserve wealth.
- Private Client Insurance Advisor at Cherry Creek Insurance Group
- Private Client Advisor at JP Morgan
- Individual Advisory Outbound Consultant at TIAA
- Financial Consultant at TIAA
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- MS - Finance
- Bachelor of Science - Chemistry
And Financial Marketed and sold various types of personal lines insurance plans from various insurance carriers to my current and future clients. Developed marketing tools to Services seek new clients and generate clientele list. Scheduled meetings with clients to 2017 - present explain features and advantages of insurance policies. Customized insurance policies to suit individual customers' needs. Maintained customer database and followed up periodically to ensure customer satisfaction and future renewal. Achieving and surpassing quarterly personal sale goals
- Insurance Advisor at LD&B Insurance
- Office Manager at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- Master Plasma Center Technician at BioLife Plasma
2 years at this Job
- High school
Evaluated prospective customers auto, home, rv and many other insurance needs to determine their eligibilty and to recommend proper coverage options. I maintained up to date knowledge of insurance guildelines for 12 carriers within 22 states. I applied product, industry and market knowledge to make coverage recommendations. I generated a 1.2 million dollar book of business and continued growth within a 2 year period.
- Insurance Advisor at America's Choice Insurance Partners
- Business Product Specialist at Sentry Insurance
- Workers Compensation Adjuster at Mackinaw Adminstrators
4 years at this Job
• Account Setup
• Account Updates/Changes
• Data Entry
• Rate review and comparisons
• Exceed monthly sales goals
• Maintain a 30% cross-sale ratio throughout the month
• Generate monthly leads for our Life Department and our Alternative Insurance Market
• Writing and Underwriting new business policies in accordance with 49 States that we write insurance in
• Stay up to date on monthly training modules for compliance
- Insurance Advisor at Liberty Mutual Insurance Group
- Insurance Service Agent at Homesite Insurance
- Insurance Sales/Service Agent at CSAA Insurance Exchange
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Technology
Obtained Casualty, Property and Life insurance license.
• Sold homeowners, flood, auto, dwelling, umbrella, watercraft, recreational vehicle, life, and commercial insurance to MT residents.
• Consistently met and exceeded sales quota goals.
• Represented company at Rotary and various other community involvement events.
• Developed relationships and met with lenders and realtors to help educate and make aware of our brokerage services, creating network of referral sources.
• Managed, serviced and cross-sold my own personal book of business of over 550 clients and $1.2 million in premium.
• Processed policy change endorsements.
• Researched homes in MT cadastral and other sources to create reconstruction cost-guide analysis.
• Reviewed existing policy portfolios and re-wrote when beneficial to create better coverage and more cost-effective solutions for clients.
- Insurance Advisor at Flathead Insurance
- Mortgage Loan Processor at Whitefish Credit Union
- Executive Sales Producer at Trade Risk Guaranty Brokerage Services, LLC
- Accounting Representative at Glacier Bancorp. and Glacier Bank
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts degree
Grew book by $200k of insurance premium in first month with Bouvier Agency
- Insurance Advisor at BOUVIER INSURANCE AGENCY
- Account Executive at BB&T INSURANCE SERVICES
- Account Executive at BANDY VAN CLEAVE WILLIAMSON, LLC
- Certified Financial Representative at NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL FINANCIAL NETWORK
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Systems Engineering