Insurance servicing for personal lines including Home & Auto. I explain insurance policies, make suggestions about additional coverage and/or changes in insurance. I recommend amount and type of coverage based on analysis of prospect's circumstances. If the opportunity arises, I will cross sell policies that are needed for the client. I will help clients get started with a claim before transferring to claim department. I maintain record of payments, setup appointments, set reminders for upcoming renewals. anticipate future needs of the policyholder by developing a relationship with the client.
- Insurance Advisor at Allstate Insurance
- Insurance Advisor at Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Customer Experience Specialist at InTouch (Airbnb)
- Waitress/ Trainer at Magnuson Marina Cove Resort
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Elementary Education
Reviewed,customized, and explained insurance policies based on each individual and their risks. Sold Various Types of Insurance Policies to Individuals on behalf of Insurance companies,Including Auto,Product,Life, and Health Insurance.
- Insurance Advisor at Corwin Insurance Services
- Insurance Sales Representative at Bankers Life
- Sales/Management at Beds Plus
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Management
• Evaluated prospective customers insurance needs to determine eligibility and recommend proper coverage options.
• Consistently met and exceeded all sales and performance goals that leads to efficient operation
• Effectively planned day to be maximize productivity.
• Took full advantage of interior and exterior opportunities for continued education in my industry.
- Insurance Advisor at Americas Choice Insurance Partners
- Server/Sales at JEAN KAYS
- Internship at THE DEARBORN AGENCY
- Delivery Driver at LT PHARMA CARE
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance and Risk Management
I Market & help clients and prospects aquire mainly Life Insurance and Long Term Care Insurance products as well as Fixed Annuities. I became a Financial Advisor and have worked over 30 years in my Industry. Working with and for the largest companies in the world. Presently, I work as a mix of Financial Insurance Advisor and a Relationship Manager.
- Financial Insurance Advisor at Hoffman and Associates
- District Sales Manager / Financial Advisor at Mutual of Omaha (Western Home Office)
- District Manager at Metlife and Metlife Securities
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- FINRA Securities License’s, Series 6, 22, 63 & 65, CLTC - Financial Services / Management
- Classes - Business / Business Administration / Marketing
Sell and service auto, home, life and health insurance.
- Insurance Advisor at Corwin Insurance Services
- Sales Agent at PMA/Representing Washington National of CNO Financial
11 months at this Job
* Analyzes quotes from up to 25 insurance carriers to provide tailored policies for clients * Articulately coveys nuanced policies to clients in simple terms * Manages extensive pipelines from multiple offices, efficiently responding to new customer outreach * Rapidly responds to all inbound client and realtor communications * Quickly prioritizes multiple sales leads, customer and team communication responsibilities * Builds rapport and manages relationships with hundreds of realtors to encourage new lead generation and continued support * Successfully builds market share in smaller offices, awarded top-ten office as result of prior accomplishments * Mediates between clients, underwriters and insurance companies for all questions and concerns * Problem-solves to ensure successful client retention through cross-selling * Handle lead production for 4 Weichert real estate offices * Exceed monthly sales production goals
- Insurance Advisor at Weichert Insurance Agency
- Inside Sales Coordinator at
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - History
Self Employed Independent Contractor US Health Advisors Licensed Health, accident and Life insurance Advisor For the States of: - Florida - Texas - South Carolina - Iowa - Ohio
- Senior Health Insurance Advisor at US Health Advisors
- Regional Sales Manager at
- Business Development Manager at AB3D Innovation Education
- Senior Corporate Trainer at Direct TV and AT&T
5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - High School
- Bachelors Degree - International Business
Duties and Responsibilities
• Presents and conducts personalized solutions to clients to help them know their financial needs and help them achieve their financial goals.
• Delivers sales target given by the company through hitting key performance indicator in a monthly basis.
• Delivers sales through acquisition of new business and relationship management towards the achievement of DSF sales targets.
• Answers questions, client's inquiry, overcome objections and giving them advise on how to secure their future.
• Setting up appointment with clients through tele-calling.
- Insurance Advisor at Orient Insurance PJSC
- Relationship Officer at Dunia Finance LLC
- Financial Executive (Bankassurance) at GT Tower International
- Property Specialist at Amaia Land Corporation
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurial Management - Entrepreneurial Management
Advise and educate insureds on their policies Take payments Cross sell Add/delete and make policy changes Apply daily customer service to give customers and agents a peace of mind
- Insurance Advisor at Safeco Insurance
- Insurance Service Representative at AAA
- Sr. On-Site Service Specialist/Facilities at Ikon/Swiss Post Solutions
- Customer Service Manager at Walmart
8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - General Education
Maintain exceptional relationships with key clients, addressing inquiries of current and potential customers, communicating with internal department on key initiatives, and maintaining client database. Oversee current book of business totaling $5M. Conduct staff training on day-to-day operations to improve and inform quality initiatives. Prepare meeting agendas and carefully monitor action items. Cross-sell and advise customers of available personal insurance products and coverage.
• Focused efforts on client retention maintaining over 85% retention rate.
• Cultivated relationships within the book of business; conducted follow-up meetings to generate and secure new business.
• Collaborated with internal staff to monitor use of agency underwriting standards, workflows, and procedures to ensure high-quality service and compliance; continuously modified workflow processes to achieve optimal results.
• Achieved low loss ratios utilizing risk control practices, implementation of loss reduction programs, and company resources while improving insured's risk practices.
- Personal Insurance Advisor at Greenway Insurance & Risk
- Onsite Specialist & Account Executive at AppleOne
- Personal Lines Account Manager at Greenway Insurance & Risk
- Personal Lines Account Manager at Y.A. Tittle & Associates
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent