As an insurance advisor for Liberty Mutual, I sold insurance over the phone. When leads came in, I skillfully picked up the phone and used my sales expertise to turn prospects into happy, confident Liberty Mutual customers. I loved that Liberty Mutual utilizes value-based selling.
As an insurance advisor for Liberty Mutual, I sold insurance
over the phone. When leads came in, I skillfully picked up the
phone and used my sales expertise to turn prospects into
happy, confident Liberty Mutual customers. I loved that
Liberty Mutual utilizes value-based selling.
- INSURANCE ADVISOR at Liberty Mutual
- SALES SUPERVISOR at LensCrafters
- SALES REPRESENTATIVE at SUMMIT AIR INDUSTRIES
- OFFICE COORDINATOR at Onsite Safety
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
Working in final expense telesales my title is an insurance advisor and marketing trainer. I work the phone five-nine system answering incoming calls from TV commercial, our internet website, and live fb campaigns. I also do outbound calls and call backs. I will read from script ask the customer a few health question see if they pre qualify then transfer the call to a live agent. I Introduce them to each other and leave the customer on the phone with agent. If the agent sold a policy to customer depending how many sales I also get commission as well. When there will be a new hire I will train them for 3 days. The new hire will shadow my calls. I train them to take calls incoming and out going, Work the computer, and pitch customers as well. All while I listen to the new hire phone calls and guide them with call control and show them how to over come objections.
- Insurance Advisor at North Star Insurance Advisors
- Full Time Cashier And Customer Service at Fresh Thyme Farmers Market
- Kennel Assistant/Receptionist at Yips & Yaps
- Cashier And Customer Service at Walmart
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Serbia Interview clients to determine their current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance, and other information needed to develop a financial plan Recommend strategies clients can use to achieve their financial goals and objectives, including specific recommendations in such areas as cash management, insurance coverage, and investment planning Review clients' accounts and plans regularly to determine whether life changes, economic changes, or financial performance indicate a need for plan reassessment
- Insurance Advisor at Generali Insurance
- Founder and President at Centre for Affirmation of Young Artists
- Event manager at ENDORFIN
- Conference Coordinator at Zenith Group
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Italian Language and Literature
Ankeny, IA May 2017 to Present
• Maintain a high level of skill and knowledge to offer a variety of insurance and investment products to clientele including liability, indemnity, and financial stability.
• Meet with multiple individuals daily to create new relationships and build clientele.
• High level of administrative responsibilities involving billing, paperwork, account servicing, customer service, and building quotes for multiple products.
• As an agent, hiring and supervising staff to create a positive customer service experience, stability, and business success.
May 2017 to Present
- Insurance Advisor at Insurance and Investments
- Sales at Red Lobster
- Certified Medication Aide at G&G Living Centers
- Living Support Staff at Unlimited Services
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
Insurance. Advisor Representing many insurance companies focusing mostly on life and disability products.
Representing many insurance companies focusing mostly on life and disability products.
- Insurance Advisor at Futurity First Insurance Group
- Assistant General Manager at Quincy's Family Steakhouse
7 months at this Job
- Associate's of Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
on various personal insurance related products. - Helps prepare client risk profiles for both home & auto quotes. - Uses a comparative rater to obtain pricing from a number of different insurance carriers. - Works closely with the advisor to ensure the successful sale of insurance products. - Works on the Epic Platform Computer System to streamline customer information.
- Assists the Insurance Advisor at Walter Buschbacher - Weichert Insurance
- at Lawn Care/Snow Shoveling
- at Lawn Care/Snow Shoveling
- Emerson Jr at Sr. High School Varsity Soccer Team
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- Associates Degree - Business Management
• Presenting and explain insurance policy options based upon prospective client needs and personal goals for customized customer service
• Contacted small businesses to sell their employees affordable health insurance at reasonable prices and low deductibles
- Insurance Advisor at Insurance Broker United Health Care and US Health Advisors
- Sr. Loan Officer at Movement Mortgage
- Sr. Loan Officer at Integrity Mortgage Group
- Assistant Manager/VP of Sales at Custom Metal Roofing
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Distribution and Marketing - State of North Carolina
• Serves clients effectively through problem solving, appropriate confidentiality, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tactfulness
• Drives and/or participates in projects that help solve pressing business concerns
• Handles inbound calls and emails from policyholders and addresses their concerns and questions in a timely
- Insurance Advisor at Next Insurance
- Barista at PJ's Coffee
- Sales Vendor Flex Team at Premium Retail - Sales Vendor Flex Team
- Programs Coordinator & Senior Counselor at T Bar M Camps
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics - Actuarial Science
• Offers Allstate Benefits to potential clients and process applications for clients who want to proceed
• Determines need for insurance and benefits products for clients
• Establishes client relationships and follow up with clients, as needed
• Develops ongoing networking relationships with Small Business owners
• Follows established policies, procedures and guidelines to determine eligibility for insurance and benefit products
- Insurance Advisor at Rybec Allstate Insurance Agency 2018 Henrico, VA
- Commercial Insurance Specialist/Insurance Account Agent at Michael Fisher State Farm Insurance
- Licensed Customer Account Agent at Elephant Insurance Services LLC
- Waitress/Server at Country Club of Petersburg
11 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelors of Science - Business Marketing
• Generate new business opportunities by actively contacting prospects, scheduling appointments making sales presentations, providing quotes tailored to the specific needs of the client
• Develop and utilize prospecting strategies to increase opportunities for new personal lines business and to recommend additional products to clients to ensure appropriate coverage is in place.
• Build and maintain client relationships and provide oversight to account activity.
• Utilize the agency management systems to document all client and prospect calls and selling
• Utilize insurance company websites (Epic) and comparative rating system.
- Personal Insurance Advisor at Rue Insurance
- Non-clinical Case Manager at United HealthCare/ OrthoNet LLC
- Patient Care Coordinator at Medcareplus, Pllc
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration