Fairview Medical 2013 – Present
Insurance Analyst Minneapolis, MN
• Guided patients through scheduling appointments and other office inquiries
• Captured and organized patients’ insurance information for a 6-hospital-and-medical-center-system with over 1.4 million clinic visits
• Successfully resolved current and potential patients’ insurance inquiries and issues in a timely and respectable manner
- Insurance Analyst at Fairview Health Services
- Program Director at Meridian Services
- Customer Services Trainer at Check Card and Network Balancing
- Lead/ Interim Supervisor Collections Representative at Park Nicollet Clinic
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- Master of Science - Human Services
Assists insurance agents with any requests such as editing policies and lowering premiums
➢ Ensures company efficiency and optimal customer satisfaction
- Insurance Analyst at Nationwide Insurance
- Maintenance Technician & Security Officer at Tropic Shore Resort
- Kitchen Team Leader at Cracker Barrell
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree. in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
Challenger Sports is the largest summer camp provider in the United States. Challenger provides team sports apparel to youth clubs throughout the nation, hosts soccer tournaments throughout the Midwest, and brings over 1,000 internationally based soccer coaches to the U.S. to coach day camps in all 50 states and every Canadian province.
Risk and Insurance Analyst, 2014 - Present
• Develop and oversee claims process for self-insured business with 100+ owned and 700+ hired automobiles, domestic and foreign staff, and 12 locations nationwide.
• Spearhead and administer comprehensive safety and loss control program for niche business with truly unique exposures.
• Benefits Administrator for all foreign workers.
• Liaise closely with our brokerage/risk management firm and act as point person for all matters regarding Challenger's insurance program.
- Risk and Insurance Analyst at Challenger Sports
- Executive Assistant at
- Shift Manager at Massage Envy
5 years at this Job
- BFA - technical theatre and logistics
- Associate's - General Education
Responsibilities Handle customer inquiries, complaints, billing questions and payment extension/service requests. Calm angry callers, repair trust, locate resources for problem resolution and design best-option solutions. Interface daily with insurance agents, new business, operations and consumer affairs divisions.
- Insurance Analyst at Nationwide Mutual Insurance
- Super Angel at Annie`s Angels
- State Tested Nursing Assistant at Manor of Whitehall
- State Tested Nursing Assistant at Health Pro
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Certification - State Tested Nursing Assistant
- Diploma - Pharmacy Technician
- Diploma in Medical Assisting
- Diploma - High School
Performed commercial insurance analysis by reviewing policies and certificates against Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guidelines and requirements set forth in the related loan documents. Coordinated revisions with agents and property owners to ensure all investor requirements were met to confirm compliance on pre closings and insurance renewals for various lender clients.
- SR. INSURANCE ANALYST at COMMERCIAL INSURANCE SERVICES
- INSURANCE CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER at SELECTQUOTE
- INSURANCE MANAGER at KEYBANK
- BUSINESS INTEGRATION PROJECT COORDINATOR at KEYBANK
6 months at this Job
- High school
* Assisted numerous corporate insurance providers including, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS), United Health Care, Humana, with interpreting and applying claim processes and particulars to secure full and on-time payments. * Deliver 24 Hr turn around on all tickets when closing a minimum 25 tickets per day. * Consistently received high evaluations from reviews, as well as employee of the month and most likely to succeed in Provider Services.
- Insurance Analyst at Electronic Data Systems
- Customer Service Representative at Palmetto GBA- Medicare
- Data Entry Clerk at Washington Mutual
- Sales Clerk at Wal-Mart
3 years at this Job
- - Medical Terminology
- Diploma - Cosmetology
Develop and maintain commercial insurance carriers. Assist in development and research efforts. Use Brightree to analyze data needed for DME, Home Health and Hospice. Review claims to ensure they are legitimate and provide recommendations for unpaid claims. Communicate with insurance companies about current coding and contractual issues. Billing and Collections experience in DME, Home Health and Hospice. Customer Service Answers incoming customer calls regarding billing issues. Update customer information in customer service database during and after each call. Processing orders, forms applications, and request. Responding promptly to customer inquiries. Work with management team to stay update on products knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies. Credentialing Reimbursement Specialist Maintained and update all credentials files as needed. Monitored and filed all received information. Updated database for currency and accuracy. Knowledge of medical boards, licensure, DEA and DHEC. Process information accurately. Work with large volume of data. Complete and process provider contractual applications.
- Insurance Analyst at MEDICAL SERVICES OF AMERICA, INC
- Co-Director at HOP EDU-CARE, INC
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Associate Degree - Business Management/Legal Studies
• Audit Insurance Contracts for Oil and Gas companies
• Utilize Dual Monitors to review the insurance contract and matrix at the same time
• Verify accuracy by navigating to the companies resources and guidelines
• Obtain audit reports on a daily to correct anything that was not submittable to the company's guidelines
• Check Ambest to check companies financial strength and financial size
- Insurance Analyst at Garali Business Solutions
- Titles Release Lead at Capital One Auto Finance
- Workflow Coordinator- Fannie Mae Trailing Documents Team at Bank of New York-Mellon
- Mutual Funds Response Center Representative-Tier 1 Agent at Randstad
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Maintain corporate insurance program, including managing policy changes and updates, processing property & auto claims and annual policy renewal review.
• Review and maintain Corporate Fleet policy
• Maintain all job duties as defined with the Treasury Analyst
- Treasury & Property Insurance Analyst at TRUMAN MEDICAL CENTERS
- Treasury Analyst at TRUMAN MEDICAL CENTERS
- Part-Time personal Bookkeeper at C3 owner
- Finance Manager at CREATIVE CONSUMER CONCEPTS
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- Associate of Science - Business Administration
Responsible for the billing, collection, and resolution of Insurance related account balances to include the development of action plans to resolve delinquent accounts and respond to insurance related complaints.
➢ Responsible for the timely and accurate editing, submission, and/or follow-up of assigned claims, while meeting the expected productivity and quality standards on a weekly basis.
➢ Manage budgets of $300,000
➢ Assure all assigned claims meet clearinghouse and/or payer processing criteria.
➢ Able to process Appeals (level 1 and 2) and check claim status via phone/payer website.
➢ Payer response reports and rejection /denials reports are worked timely and meet Departmental Productivity and Quality Review standards.
➢ Assure appropriate and timely documentation of all account activity.
➢ Correspondence is handled appropriately.
➢ Complete all assigned EPIC billing/claim edits and insure all required reports are filed timely and accurately.
➢ Identify opportunities for revenue cycle performance improvements and report to management team.
➢ Identify and report trends, assist in the development and deployment of training relative to trends
- Insurance Analyst at Inova Hospital Health System
- Reimbursement Specialist at
- Event Manager at Serenity Wed and Events
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Business Management