Responsibilities I educate customers on different coverages for home, auto, life, and health insurance. I perform clerical duties and all other office duties from my office and/or front desk. Skills Used I hold state licenses. I am also great at speaking with and bringing in new customers as well as educating them on the products.
- Insurance Claims Processor at State Farm Insurance
- Total Loss Specialist at GEICO
- Connection Sales Associate/ Electronics Sales Associate at Walmart
- Pet Product Associate at Petsmart
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Insurance Claims Processor - Medical Insurance
Dedicated insurance professional with more than 20 years of experience investigating and processing medical insurance claims. Excel in processing medical claims, reviewing claim to make sure claim is processed in a timely matter. Effectively manage multiple, high-priority projects and take pride in providing exemplary customer service. McKesson - Reimbursement Specialist 04/17 to 03/18
• first/third party billing utilizing the patient financial information system,
• adjudicating claims, follow-up reviews, processing/tracking of submissions, remittances and rejections, credit and collections
• follow-up with insurance companies and patients to ensure that all patient accounts are paid in a timely fashion.
•Responsible for performing a wide variety of duties to provide for the efficient and effective management of accounts receivable.
- Insurance Claims Processor - Medical Insurance at McKesson
- Surgical Authorizations Specialist at BonSecours Health
- at Peadiatrix Medical Group
11 months at this Job
Jacksonville, FL June 2011 to February 2015 -received inbound calls from customers regarding their existing auto claims -determined coverage for auto losses by their policies - Dispatched Emergency Road Service to disabled vehicles consisting of tow trucks and locksmiths. provided clear instructions, and followed up to ensure customer was safe. Keep log of every call and result. -scheduled body shop repairs and rental vehicles -proficient with copier and fax - attended meetings weekly -Received claim school training in Bloomington, IL
- Insurance Claims Processor at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- Quality Assurance Specialist at State Farm Insurance Inc
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
Process claim denials for Medicaid health claims. CPT, ICD9 knowledge. Communicate effectively with third party payers to successfully resolve insurance receivables. Accuracy and Productivity met monthly.
- Government Insurance Claims Processor at Mercy
- Insurance Sales Representative at AAA
- Insurance Specialist at State Farm
- Medicare Claims Associate-Temp job at Aetna
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Bachelor of Science Business – Human Resource Management
- High school Diploma - General Education
Reviewed and edited claims for accuracy, efficiency and maintained a daily activity tracking log for claims
● Handled high volume demands from 20+ adjusters varying from police reports orders, updated claims and worked general tasks in a time sensitive environment
● Ran complex searches to find unknown third-party information
● Proficient in Microsoft software and different software applications
- Insurance Claims Processor - Temp at AllState Insurance Liability Determination Unit
- Shift Leader at Palm Beach Tan
- Receptionist at East Bank Fitness Club
- Licensed Community Inclusion Attendant at Private Family
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication Management
Filing insurance claims Inputting all patient client information for insurance claim
- Insurance Claims Processor at Virtual Business Office
- LEASING AGENT at MAXWELL HOUSE
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENATIVE at TELEPERFORMANCE
- SECURITY SUPERVISOR at UNIVERSAL PROTECTION
3 months at this Job
Processed and adjudicated funds for medical insurance claims Consistently produced the highest volume of processed claims daily for client Worked with various classified medical documentation Able to be left unsupervised and still meet production based goals Sorted through case files for claim relevant information and agreements Served as facilitator in allocating benefits from several large name companies
- Medical Insurance Claims Processor at Imagenet
- Restaurant Manager at Nathans Famous
- Restaurant Floor Manager / Bar Manager at The Flying Pig
- Supervisor > Senior Supervisor at Delaware North Companies
4 years at this Job
- - Art History
- Associates - Liberal Arts
- Regents Diploma
Processes claims for leading insurance companies.
● Fast-paced workload coupled with self-disciplinary office environment.
● Follows strict, ever-changing step action tables to ensure correct pricing.
- Insurance Claims Processor at Concentrix
- Forklift Operator, Shipping at Imperial Die Casting
6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Multimedia - Design and Development
sisted Salvage department with contacting lienholders for current payoffs on vehicles pertaining to the claim and informing the claims adjuster via note in database, within a timely manner. (12+ daily)
• Organizationally entered policy holder's information between claims database to excel spreadsheets to expedite calls and increase productivity.
• Created, printed, and mailed letters of diligence to appropriate lienholder regarding payment made for the release of title. (20+ daily)
• Obtained and applied corresponding information to fill in DMV forms to be mailed and completed by the policy holder to obtain release of title. (30+ daily)
- Insurance Claims Processor at Allstate Insurance Corporation
- Administrative Assistant at County of Riverside
- Secretary I-Temp/Administrative Assistant II/III at Riverside County Regional Medical Center
- Office Assistant II-Temporary at Riverside County Department of Mental Health
3 months at this Job
• Review insurance policy to determine coverage.
• Prepare insurance claim forms or related documents and review them for completeness.
• Provide customer service, such as limited instructions on proceeding with claims or referrals to auto repair facilities or local contractors.
• Post or attach information to claim file.
• Pay small claims.
• Transmit claims for payment or further investigation.
• Contact insured or other involved persons to obtain missing information.
• Calculate amount of claim.
- Insurance Claims Processor at A&M Insurance
- at Akebono
- Quality Control Inspector at Magna Seating
- at UTI
1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma