Insurance Claims Processor - Medical Insurance Dedicated insurance professional with more than 20 years of experience investigating and processing medical insurance claims. Excel in processing medical claims, reviewing claim to make sure claim is processed in a timely matter. Effectively manage multiple, high-priority projects and take pride in providing exemplary customer service. McKesson - Reimbursement Specialist 04/17 to Current Duties: first/third party billing utilizing the patient financial information system, adjudicating claims, follow-up reviews, processing/tracking of submissions, remittances and rejections, credit and collections, , follow-up with insurance companies and patients to ensure that all patient accounts are paid in a timely fashion. Also responsible for performing a wide variety of duties to provide for the efficient and effective management of accounts receivable.
- Insurance Claims Processor - Medical Insurance at McKesson
- Surgical Authorizations Specialist at BonSecours Health
- at Peadiatrix Medical Group
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High school
Answered patient calls about account balances, took personal payments over the phone. Worked accounts that needed to be reported to collections. Updated demographics. Sent letters to patients if the account was 60,90, or 120 days late. Insurance Claims Processor Work patients accounts that have United Healthcare, Tricare, United Medical Resources, and Humana Insurances. Deal with timely filing, additional information from patient or provider. Also correct claims add modifier, change diagnosis, etc to get claims reprocessed and or paid.
- Insurance Claims Processor at Jackson Clinic P.A
- Medical Biller at Terrence Pediatrics
6 years at this Job
- Associate - Health Information Technology
• Processed auto glass insurance claims
• Performed follow up by tracking and improved and denied claims
• Interfaced directly with national insurance companies, site managers and customers
- Insurance Claims Processor at Technaglass Inc
- Supply Chain Management Assistant at Seameach International
- Para Educator, Health Office at Rio Rancho Public Schools
- Receptionist at Excel Temporary Staffing
2 years at this Job
• Knowledge with the health insurance industry.
• Manage insurance claims.
• Determine the validity of a claim.
• Medical terminology knowledge.
• Read and assess medical documents.
• Sort out HCFA and UB medical claims.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE CLAIMS PROCESSOR at SMART DATA SOLUTIONS
- CLAIMS PROCESSOR at U.S. BANK
- CLAIMS PROCESSOR at SIEGE ENTERPRISES
- AUDIT SUPPORT ASSOCIATE at PREFERENCE PERSONNEL TEMP AGENCY
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Maintains knowledge and experience with OCAS Files and processes auto insurance claims Analyzes and assists with complex claims Process payments for both insureds and claimants Process title documents such as power of attorneys, repo affidavits, heirship affidavits, etc. Strong ability to interpret coverages in policies Accurately inputs claim entries and notes in system Takes initiative for processing team with various projects
- Insurance Claims Processor at ACCC Insurance Company
- Customer Service Representative at State Farm
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration/ Human Resources
Updated Client Insurance Information.
● Located and identified requisite claim information necessary for process.
● Researched claims in company and/or designated client's systems.
- Insurance Claims Processor at Horizon Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Seasonal Returns Clerk at Tiffany &Co
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice and Public Administration
- Associate - Human Services
- - Clinical Medical Assistant
● Prepared payment batches for electronic payment posting
● Reviewed denial sections for rejections
● Researched claims to resolve issues for correct payment processing
● Assisted customer service with incoming calls
● Worked with patient to underand billing statement
● Collect payments from patient
● Compile annual reports on various insurance companies allowable charges
- Insurance Claims Processor at White Wilson Medical Center
- Patient Accounts Representative at White Wilson Medical Center
13 years at this Job
- - general studies
• Interviewed clients and received inbound calls to provide customer service and obtain information on claims
• Assisted in making sure that my team stayed in compliance with regulations and set guidelines
• Processed and recorded new insurance policies and claims
• Reviewed and verified data, such as age, name, address, and principal sum and value of property on insurance applications and policies
- Insurance Claims Processor at Catastrophe Management Solutions
- Customer Service Representative at Alorica
- Phlebotomist at American Red Cross
10 months at this Job
- No - Education Program
Processed Life Insurance Claims. Mailed replacement letters to applicants and insurers. Temporary position.
- Insurance Claims Processor at Modis Professional Services
- Benefits Specialist at Empyrean Benefits Center
- Registrar ER at Centennial Medical Center
- Scheduler/Dispatcher at Vanderbilt Medical Center
4 months at this Job
- None - Human Services
- Some college
Perform data entry using alpha and numeric. Pull supplement auto claims from the email bank and attach the files into Allstate’s customer claim history. Complete the process of setting up inspection assignments for field and/or waiver adjusters.
- Insurance Claims Processor at Allstate Insurance (Kelly Services)
- Customer Service Specialist at Ameren Illinois
- Data Entry/Office Clerk at State of Illinois Prisoner Review Board
- Contact Center Agent at Great Lakes Educational Loan Services
6 months at this Job
- Some college