Process insurance phone claims Work a customer service high volume call center setting.
- Insurance Claims Specialist at Asurion insurance
- Security Patrol Officer G4S Secure Solutions at Shell
- Security Officer at Securitas
- Janitorial at Janitorial Zachery
6 months at this Job
a) Effectively provide cross-functional collaborative leadership in the claims litigation process; adhere to the line of business litigation guidelines to include budget, bill review and payment b) Maintain advanced knowledge of claims handling concepts, practices and techniques, to include but not limited to coverage issues, and product line knowledge, as well as law and insurance regulations in various jurisdictions c) Utilize highly effective skills in communicating both verbally and in writing with acute analytical, decision making and negotiation skills d) Hold a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives e) Take ownership of responsibilities f) Experience includes handling the complete spectrum of insurance company litigation for approximately 300 PIP No-Fault defense cases and up to 170 bodily injury automobile defense actions, as well as litigating plaintiff personal injury automobile accident related cases from inception to resolution g) Serve in a proactive role in the case resolution process; conduct mediations and arbitrations within limit of settlement authority; participate in the claims audit process h) Experience includes effectively dealing with bodily injury claims throughout the entire claim's life cycle, including comprehensive investigations, recommending adequate reserves, monitoring, documenting, and settling/closing claims within prescribed authority limits for the line of business i) Accurately analyze and evaluate the loss to determine coverage and claim disposition; utilize CMS to document claims and to diary future events or follow-up j) Directly contribute to establishing appropriate reserves for both indemnity and expense; review on a regular basis to ensure adequacy k) Make recommendations to set reserves at appropriate level for claims outside of authority level l) Prepare comprehensive reports as required; identify and communicate specific claim trends and account and/or policy issues to management and underwriting
- Insurance Claims Specialist at State Farm Insurance Inc
14 years, 6 months at this Job
- Juris Doctorate and BA Psychology, Business minor - Law
Filing insurance claims
- Insurance Claims Specialist at ASI
- Cashier/Customer Service at Walmart
- Customer Service Representative/Administrative Assistant at CAREER STAFFING
- Data Entry Clerk at Pharmaceuticals
9 months at this Job
• Confers with clients to obtain and provide resolutions when claims are made on policy.
• Promoted from Field Claims Specialist to Liability Claims Specialist
• Reviews medical bills and records and negotiates with injury attorneys, healthcare providers, and direct customers to settle complex injury demands.
• Responds to customer issues and concerns in a timely manner.
• Trained and supervised new members to achieve targets.
• Nominated for the "Passion For Excellence" award in the Performance/Customer Centricity category (December 2016).
• Received "Bring Your Best" award for Superior Service (September 2016).
• Received "Customer Service" award for Excellence" in the Superior Service Category (January 2016).
• Nominated for the "Passion For Excellence" award in the Performance/Customer Centricity Category (December 2015)
• Achieved highest Grade on licensing exam among new hires (October 2015).
• Became an Advisory Board Representative.
• Lead Representative for "Energize the Culture" group and implemented strategies for recognition and inclusion.
- INSURANCE CLAIMS SPECIALIST at FARMERS INSURANCE GROUP
- SALES REPRESENTATIVE at THE HISEY COMPANY
- CO-OWNER at MOJO'S ICE HOUSE
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- Bachelor's - Markets & Culture
Insurance claims follow up, answering patient and insurance phone calls with questions
- Insurance Claims Specialist at
- Billing/Office manager at Claim Follow
- Billing/Office Manager at Claim Follow
1 year at this Job
- Associates Degree - Medical Office Administration
Process Life Insurance Claims for Union Members. Assist Members with completing beneficiary forms. Handle inquires from Members regarding life insurance coverage and membership benefits. Work with Insurance Carrier to process claims.
- Insurance Claims Specialist at CSEA Inc.
- Administrative Assistant at HUNT Real Estate ERA
- Commercial Lines CSR at Bryant Asset Protection
- Underwriting Assistant & Commercial Lines Renewal Specialist at JLT Facilities, Inc
7 months at this Job
- NYS Proprty & Casualty License and Life Accident and. Health License
- AAS - Word Processing and Administrative Assistant
I work with Medicaid, Medicare and commercial insurance in claims and denials. I have extensive knowledge of Epic, McKesson and Allscripts. Know compliance and HIPAA protocols.
- Insurance Claims Specialist at WVU Medicine
- Personal Assistant at Natalie S. Stone
- Caregiver/Personal Assistant at Jackie Richardson
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Health Information Technology
• Review & submit medical insurance claims
• accept outbound calls
- Insurance Claims Specialist at International Medical Group
- Customer Service Representative at Jarden Home Brands
- Customer Service Representative at Xerox Corporation
- Personal Bank Teller I at DFAS
3 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - process
* Reviewed insurance claims after they are submitted to make sure that proper filing procedures have been followed. * Authorized claim payment, setting reserves on payment, ensuring timely disbursement of funds to clients. * Coordinating or conducting investigations on insurance claims, identifying claims with possible recovery from third parties. * Responsible for reviewing a client's claim in order to determine whether or not they are covered under a policy. * Evaluate the extent of a settlement that the insurance company must pay.
- Insurance Claims Specialist at
- Fraud analyst at Macy's Credit and Consumer Service
- Order taker to Department Specialist at Netrada North America
8 months at this Job
- Some college
* Processed test insurance claims in Facets. * Responsible to analyze claims and to ensure proper payment. * Input claim information to Excel spreadsheets.
- Insurance Claims Specialist at Providence Health Plans
- Human Resource Assistant at Target Corporation
- Temporary Employee during onboarding of medicaid members at Kaiser Permanente
- Sales Assistant at Target Corporation
4 months at this Job
- - Customer Service Representative