As a Customer Service Representative I will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to current and new prospects when they call for assistance. Quote the insurance offering rates, advice and personal help for your customers
- Insurance Customer Service Representative at Univista Insurance
- Event decor and designer at Celebration Ballroom
- at HDI Vertriebs AG Filiale Gelsenkirchen
- Receptionist at Hotel Restaurant La Scala
1 month at this Job
- License - Insurance
- - German Language
- Vocational - Shool Certificate
• Confer with customers by telephone or in person in order to provide information about products and services. Offer information about price quotes to prospective customers. Ensure that all customers are given the proper information based on their inquiries.
• Understand the company's insurance policies, products, terms in order to determine whether a particular loss is covered by insurance. Communicate changes or adjustment in policies to clients.
• Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, and issue service discontinuance orders. Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, and/or arrange for billing.
• Receive reports of claims and communicate reports of investigation to the clients. Forward all filed claims to the appropriate department for handling and investigation.
• Assist clients in filling of policy documents and contact them when/if an error is discovered to retrieve the correct information.
• Analyze customer's complaints and recommend solutions. Contact clients who had previously called to complain and inquire if their complaint(s) have been resolved and to ensure they are satisfied. Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
• Liaise with other departments and provide support to them. Liaise with the companies insurance agents and process all orders made via telephone.
• Send newsletters, mails, and other forms of correspondences to clients. Assist in soliciting sales of new products and policies.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Use of multiple software such as Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel) and Open Office. Produces a wide range of documents that often requires complex formats, tables within text, editing and reformatting electronic drafts, and updating or revising existing spreadsheets
- Insurance Customer Service Representative at Sequoia-Pacific Insurance
- Insurance Customer Service Representative at Scott Brooks Insurance Services
- Aquatics Service Team Representative at Club One
- Office Manager at VIASINC
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Certification - Medical
Provides excellent customer service while responding to customer requests via phone and email. * Ensures customers have the right level of coverage while identifying and resolving customer conflicts * Maintains records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken * Obtains and enters new claim in the FNOL system. Provides accurate details regarding what's included and excluded in coverages * Reviews and validates policy documents in company's system and follows up on information as needed
- Insurance Customer Service Representative at People's Trust Insurance Company
- Insurance Customer Service Representative at Steven Marcus Insurance Agency, Allstate Agency
- Security Supervisor at Isle Capri Casino
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - TECHNOLOGY
Customer service, answering telephone, making reminder calls to customers, filling policy documents, making updates on policies.
- Insurance Customer Service Representative at Allstate insurance company
- Insurance Clerk at Nalico nafico insurance company guyana
- Inventory Clerk at Spreadys suppermarket guyana
- Medical Records Clerk at Port mourant hospital guyana
8 months at this Job
* Addressed client concerns within a Customer Service/Call Center environment * Virginia Property and Casualty License * Generated quotes for new business and existing clients * Updating existing policies and completed policy rewrites to other insurance carriers * Client retention * Processed policy cancellations * Policy payment processing
- Insurance Customer Service Representative at Long and Foster
- Customer Service Representative at ICS-Nett
- CSR at INTotal Health/Express Employment Professionals
- US Department of Labor CSR at CSC/US Department of Labor
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Classes
It is my responsibility to greet each customer along with handling their insurance needs daily. I answer multi line phone system, take payments, issue and cancel policies.
- Insurance Customer Service Representative at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- Insurance Agent/ CSR at Bridgeview Insurance Agency
- Agent Representative at Oakes Insurance Agency
- Branch Clerk/ Head of Support at Auto-Owners Insurance Company
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Collaborated with Insurance managers to create strategic plans to enhance payment schedule for billing to clients Coordinated with other departments to assist, clarify and distribute reports Gathered data and analyzed reports on customer contacts and statistics Made meaningful suggestions to improve customer satisfaction ratings Suggested and modified reporting procedures to improve inter-department communication
- Insurance Customer Service Representative at National General Insurance
- Dispatcher/Fleet Manager at United Vision Logistics
- Fuel Dispatcher at Dupre Logistics, LLC
- Transportation coordinator/Dispatcher (temporary position) at Aggreko, LLC (advantage resourcing)
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Some college courses completed - Business Management
- Certification - Office Administration
- Currently enrolled seeking Bachelor's - Counseling
Take care of all current customer needs pertaining to advising them about Personal lines of insurance coverages for personal property and casualty accounts. Assessment of clients risks and helping to cover their risks with the correct Insurance products for their personal and budgetary needs, including umbrella and surplus lines policies. Making sure each client is 100 Percent satisfied with the service they receive. Maintaining detailed client records of interactions, quotes, and new policies written within our Agencies strict guidelines while using database software; Maintaining current book of business, while building a rapport with carriers and clients; Exceeding expectations to increase productivity and referrals for the Agency. Referring Commercial clients to co-workers, while working in a team environment.
- Insurance Customer Service Representative at Valek Insurance and Bonds
- Customer Service Representative at AAA The Auto Club Group (ACG)
- micros POS installer at Eng/Oracle
- Customer Service Representative at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Customer service representative for commercial insurance clients.
- Insurance Customer Service Representative at Millennium Alliance Group LLC
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Some college
• Managed incoming calls, assessed customer needs and appropriately directed clients
• Opened accounts, processed client payments, prepared and delivered the bank deposit
• Ordered and inventoried office supplies, researched new deals and suppliers
• Completed filing, photo copying, scanning, faxing, mail processing and distribution
- Insurance Customer Service Representative at Pine Insurance Agency
- Hiring Coordinator (Office Assistant IV) at City of Saint Paul Human Resources
- Team Lead - Accounting Spec. 5 - Account Svcs. Rep. 1 - ACH Spec. 2 - Accounting Spec. 3 at U.S. Bank
11 months at this Job
- (In progress) Associate - Business Management
- - Strategies for Improved Communication